PDA

View Full Version : Trump IS my President and party leader - plus an article that makes me fighting mad

tailfins
11-11-2016, 07:37 PM
Who does that "conservative" twit think he is?

I now say the same about Donald Trump. I want him to fail. I will do my part to work toward that.

http://www.redstate.com/neil_stevens/2016/11/09/america-needs-now-donald-trump-fail/

While it stinks that Trump and his supporters bet our party and country on a roulette wheel, we need for them to win. If they lose their bet we all lose.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-11-2016, 07:57 PM

http://www.redstate.com/neil_stevens/2016/11/09/america-needs-now-donald-trump-fail/

While it stinks that Trump and his supporters bet our party and country on a roulette wheel, we need for them to win. If they lose their bet we all lose.

Doing well as a propaganda shill.
Your witch lost, your muslim buddies she supports lost and the dumb dem party lost.
Get used to it loser..-Tyr

Kathianne
11-11-2016, 08:05 PM
It's not smart to further alienate those that may help bridge the problems. Just like those that supported Obama could not force acceptance of his policies, Trump will have the same problems, maybe more as he is not a personable as Obama.

Many of those that would not back Trump, support many of the ideas he stated he was for. Under normal circumstances, if he stayed with those plans, they would support them. If his backers choose to remain nasty the backlash is predictable.

Abbey Marie
11-11-2016, 08:50 PM
We can afford to be magnanimous, no?

:cheers2:

Kathianne
11-11-2016, 08:52 PM
We can afford to be magnanimous, no?

:cheers2:

One would think. ;) LOL!

tailfins
11-11-2016, 09:06 PM
Doing well as a propaganda shill.
Your witch lost, your muslim buddies she supports lost and the dumb dem party lost.
Get used to it loser..-Tyr

You should consider a reading compensation class. For the literate, consider that many Republicans opposed Trump. The GOP should make a disaster recovery plan in the event Trump can't keep his schlong in his trousers or insists on committing an impeachable offense to retaliate against those who won't worship at his feet.

tailfins
11-11-2016, 09:27 PM
FWIW: I voted Johnson.

Black Diamond
11-11-2016, 09:30 PM

I thought maybe you'd write in Cruz.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-12-2016, 05:33 PM
You should consider a reading compensation class. For the literate, consider that many Republicans opposed Trump. The GOP should make a disaster recovery plan in the event Trump can't keep his schlong in his trousers or insists on committing an impeachable offense to retaliate against those who won't worship at his feet.

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post

http://www.redstate.com/neil_stevens...ld-trump-fail/

^^^^ My reply was to this comment made by you. My reading comprehension is not a problem at all.
Your stupidity is, as you attempt to muddy the waters and try to garner support for your image repair here.
Hoss, once you cut off your nose to spite your own face--you can not regrow it with words and thought to be clever antics later.-Tyr

Noir
11-12-2016, 05:42 PM

So to Hillary supporters you voted for Trump,
and for Trump supporters you voted for Hillary.

gabosaurus
11-12-2016, 10:22 PM
I can't imagine tailfins EVER supporting or voting for a woman. For anything.
Anyone who knows tailfins' attitude toward women will understand this. :cool:

Elessar
11-12-2016, 11:14 PM

Only a few have the buzzing voices running about in their heads like you do.

fj1200
11-16-2016, 02:20 PM

That was silly logic. If he sucks he takes the party with him so conservatives need to support what is conservative and oppose what is not.

Kathianne
11-16-2016, 02:25 PM
That was silly logic. If he sucks he takes the party with him so conservatives need to support what is conservative and oppose what is not.

Yep. While I'm not sold that this will all work out in the end, it may. That is my hope. For the time being, I'll leave my registration as an Independent alone, it was traumatic changing to that. LOL!

If it appears that the 'coming together holds,' I'll likely switch back, as any alternative without some good leadership is not worth anything.

aboutime
11-16-2016, 06:39 PM

tailfins. FIRST, FOR YOU. You should COMPENSATE yourself, and get the words correct by using something YOU ARE LACKING...like COMPREHENSION; before you try to tell anyone else what to do here. As for Trump's schlong. That sounds like YOUR personal problem, being exaggerated by JEALOUSY, and ENVY that nobody notices you.

revelarts
11-16-2016, 07:16 PM
zactly

Gunny
11-17-2016, 08:21 AM

"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right ... here I am STUCK IN THE MIDDLE WITH YOU".

stop all your damned whining. The left. The NECONS. What a bunch of little bitches.

Black Diamond
11-17-2016, 08:27 AM
"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right ... here I am STUCK IN THE MIDDLE WITH YOU".

stop all your damned whining. The left. The NECONS. What a bunch of little bitches.

He's still not over Cruz's loss.

Gunny
11-17-2016, 08:36 AM
He's still not over Cruz's loss.

Surprising considering TF considers himself THE conservative and Cruz is nothing but a party line, GOP NEOCON. Some of the people who call themselves conservative blow me away. And they're whining and sniveling as much as the NAZIs on the left.