PDA

View Full Version : MSM/Crazy Protesters

Kathianne
11-11-2016, 09:35 PM
All tied together. I hate to agree with Trump, especially when it fits the non-PC, but I agree with his first tweet regarding professional protesters. The dangers are enormous to the stability of the country. Indeed, I also fear to the fragile hold Trump has been exercising on restraining his natural bellicosity. I think it's really important he does hold on.

It seems to me there is a concerted effort, fueled by the MSM to keep everything in choas. I'm of the mind that the protesters are going to stay in one form or another through the inauguration-disturbing any festivities. They did the same with Bush, though a bit different form.

On another thread I mentioned that some of the most vocal critics, even #neverTrump folks, may well be the help that the president-elect will need. They have credibility from years of loyalty to the conservative movement, as well as the ability to honestly say they have recognized the flaws, but those do not change what now is now before the country.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/442119/we-were-warned-election-related-violence-and-weve-got-it

We Were Warned of Election-Related Violence, and We’ve Got It by RICH LOWRY November 11, 2016 10:53 AM

One of the more absurd themes of the Left prior to the election was that Trump supporters were ready to unloose a wave of violence on Election Day or after.

This was always a bit rich coming from the same people who never seem to mind too much when BLM protesters run riot. Here was a characteristic example of the genre from Vox.

It was also far-fetched. When have we seen Republican mobs breaking windows and burning things down? Of course, we are now seeing election-related violence, from all the usual suspects:

The latest demonstrations occurred from Portland, Oregon, to Chicago, to New York and parts in between. Many drew several hundred people but some drew thousands.

In Portland, police declared a riot Thursday night, citing “extensive criminal and dangerous behavior” and tweeting that they were getting increasing reports of vandalism and aggressiveness as people marched through the city. They labeled some protesters “anarchists.”

CBS Portland affiliate KOIN-TV reported police put the number at some 4,000.

Marchers were spray-painting buildings, the station said. People were throwing projectiles at officers at one point and significant damage was done at a car dealership, police said. Multiple news outlets posted videos and photos of vehicle windows smashed out….

Things also got ugly in Oakland Thursday night, reports CBS SF Bay Area.

Police declared an unlawful assembly as about 1,000 protesters gathered downtown, that station said. Police said protesters blocked Interstate 580 and at least two were arrested. Tear gas was used for a second straight night, police said.

Elessar
11-12-2016, 12:06 AM
One word:

Typical!

Spoiled dogma-fed brats creating havoc. Look how many of them have
to mask their faces. You saw the same crap from the Occupy and BLM rioters.

If you are that strong about something, why hide your identity? Gang Cowards
is why.

One-on-one they'd be dropped in 2 seconds.

OCA
11-12-2016, 12:09 AM
One word:

Typical!

is why.

Tough guy! Fucking Rambo!

Elessar
11-12-2016, 12:18 AM
Tough guy! Fucking Rambo!

Perhaps I am.

You sure come across as a tough boy.

Maybe milder manners would not get the responses you do;
but keyboard commando's always do skulk about acting so tough, foul-mouthed
and brave.

Oiled your squirt guns yet?

red states rule
11-12-2016, 08:06 AM
Perhaps I am.

You sure come across as a tough boy.

Maybe milder manners would not get the responses you do;
but keyboard commando's always do skulk about acting so tough, foul-mouthed
and brave.

Oiled your squirt guns yet?

Mike is a tough guy. He only needs 4 guys backing him up when he punches a time clock

red states rule
11-12-2016, 08:06 AM
One word:

Typical!

is why.

http://i0.wp.com/www.thoughtsfromaconservativemom.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/4cardmeme.png?resize=420%2C294

gabosaurus
11-12-2016, 12:03 PM
I don't understand the concept of protesting something that can not be reversed or adjusted. Protesting is a vital way of expressing your desire to achieve social change. You protest about issues that you believe in.
If I go to get peach mango ice cream and the place has discontinued that flavor, throwing a fit isn't going to bring it back.

I am accepting the Trump presidency and moving on because I want to set a good example for my daughter. Like the Rolling Stones once wrote, you can't always get what you want.

Kathianne
11-12-2016, 12:08 PM
Funny how the same kids too traumatized to take tests or go to class, needing play doh, crayons, and therapy animals to help them cope, still manage to get out and chant, worse yet, destroy others' property.

gabosaurus
11-12-2016, 12:20 PM
Funny how the same kids too traumatized to take tests or go to class, needing play doh, crayons, and therapy animals to help them cope, still manage to get out and chant, worse yet, destroy others' property.

I don't understand these kids at all. I met with kids all day Wednesday and Thursday and not one of them was upset about the election. And these are primarily Latino kids. They are much more concerned with family issues, tests and personal relationships.

I was traumatized by a lot of things when I went to college. But I still had to turn in work and take exams. Today's students are about 40 years too late for the hippie culture. It's not coming back, either.

KarlMarx
11-12-2016, 01:28 PM
We all have heard that freedom isn't free. And most of the time the context of that statement has to do with brave men and women who sacrificed themselves for the cause of freedom.

However, there is a more mundane, every day sort of price that we all pay.

1. If you want freedom of speech for yourself, then you have to allow others who disagree with you the right to have the freedom to also exercise their freedom of speech. That includes those whose beliefs you may find repugnant. That is to say bigots also have the right to free speech. Being a bigot isn't the worst thing in the world, denying bigots and those who disagree with you their right to free speech is.

2. If you want free elections, then you are going to have to accept the inevitability that your guy isn't going always win. When that does happen, you have the duty to act like a grownup and accept it. When your guy wins, it's the mandate of the People. When your guy loses, guess what.... it still is the mandate of the People.

3. If you want to express your dissatisfaction with the government, you have the right to peacefully assembly and petition the government. You don't have the right to destroy property, intimidate others, and act like a thug.

4. Being free does not mean you can break the laws you don't agree with. If you don't agree with a law then act to change it.

5. A free press is also an essential part of our freedoms. Its duty is to bring to light the doings of both parties so that free citizens can act in accordance with the facts. It does not give the media the freedom to collude with the political party they agree with on a narrative that suits the needs of that party. By doing so, the press only prostitutes itself and acts as the propaganda ministry for that party.