PDA

View Full Version : 1.4 million Obama amnesty applicants on deportation hit list?

revelarts
11-12-2016, 08:39 AM
Well Here we go , what exactly will Trump do with an illegal immigrants list that Obama's inadvertently provided Trump when he asked illegals to voluntarily give up their names and addresses.
1.4 million of them did. Practically 1.4 official confessions.

1.4 million Obama amnesty applicants on deportation hit list | Washington Examiner (http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/1.4-million-obama-amnesty-applicants-on-deportation-hit-list/article/2607171)

1.4 million Obama amnesty applicants on deportation hit list
Some 1.4 million illegals who followed President Obama's request to sign up for two controversial amnesty programs could be among the first to face deportation under the new administration.

The reason: In exchange for getting into the two programs, they handed over their identities, home addresses, and admitted to being in the United States illegally, making them the easiest to find and legally deport.

"I was surprised anyone would be stupid enough to sign up for DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) and DAPA (Deferred Action for Parents of Americans). Yet apparently hundreds of thousands of people did so anyway," said John Miano of the Center for Immigration Studies.

He said in a blog post that the programs are dead under a Trump administration and those who signed up "created a list of prime candidates for deportation with names, addresses, and an admission of illegal alien status."
Secrets has already received reports that illegals are already starting to leave the country. One source said that some in Virginia left for the border on Wednesday, the day Donald Trump was declared the winner.

The agency that took the names, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, has on file 1,443,762 names of applicants for DACA and DAPA. They break down this way:

— 1 million are from Mexico.

— 119,788 are from the three countries from which thousands of youths fled in the last three years, El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras.

— Over half, 607,000 live in California and Texas.....

red states rule
11-12-2016, 08:43 AM
Rev what part of the word illegal do you not understand?

Like many of the Trump supporters, and President Elect Trump - I do not object to LEGAL immigration. If I was in another country I would come here - but I would do it legally

We have a wide open border and ILLEGALS flow over like a waterfall. Many do commit crimes. They do murder, rape, assault, rob, and deal drugs.

At the Republican convention, we saw the parents of many people who were murdered by ILLEGALS

Dems still ignore current immigration law by standing by their sanctuary cities

The law is the law Rev, and I want it enforced. I am fed up with ILLEGALS demanding we grant them amnesty and shower them with all the handouts the government gives US citizens in exchange for their vote

OK, what do you have to say Rev?

revelarts
11-12-2016, 09:15 AM
Rev what part of the word illegal do you not understand?

Like many of the Trump supporters, and President Elect Trump - I do not object to LEGAL immigration. If I was in another country I would come here - but I would do it legally

We have a wide open border and ILLEGALS flow over like a waterfall. Many do commit crimes. They do murder, rape, assault, rob, and deal drugs.

At the Republican convention, we saw the parents of many people who were murdered by ILLEGALS

Dems still ignore current immigration law by standing by their sanctuary cities

The law is the law Rev, and I want it enforced. I am fed up with ILLEGALS demanding we grant them amnesty and shower them with all the handouts the government gives US citizens in exchange for their vote

OK, what do you have to say Rev?

Uh Red.
I simply asked the question "...what exactly will Trump do with an illegal immigrants list..."
And posted the facts. I didn't say I was FOR or AGAINST any actions did i?

Sheesh for winning the election some of you guys sure are over-sensitive.
Please just read what i write and don't jump to conclusions. I'm pretty strait forward and will probably write plenty of stuff that will make upset in the coming days.
But please don't READ INTO my words your version of "liberal thinking" or my "REAL" meaning. thanks.

red states rule
11-12-2016, 09:18 AM
Uh Red.
I simply asked the question "...what exactly will Trump do with an illegal immigrants list..."

Please just read what i write and don't jump to conclusions. I'm pretty strait forward and will probably write plenty of stuff that will make upset in the coming days.
But please don't READ INTO my words your version of "liberal thinking" or my "REAL" meaning. thanks.

I want him keep his word

Secure the boarder, crackdown on the ILLEGALS commiting additional crimes in the US, and cut off all funding to sanctuary cities

OCA
11-12-2016, 10:30 AM
Uh Red.

Revel this how fascists think, if you deviate even 1 degree from their preordained course of thought they have the shovel out piling words in your mouth you did not say and the label maker out attatching stickys to ya that don't belong.

red states rule
11-12-2016, 10:38 AM
Revel this how fascists think, if you deviate even 1 degree from their preordained course of thought they have the shovel out piling words in your mouth you did not say and the label maker out attatching stickys to ya that don't belong.

Spoken like a true frog mouth. Remember folks, (and I will keep reminding you) Mike bellowed how the Clinton's do not lose election. Screamed how the economy was going to tank. Growls how the SF 49's is a NFL power house

This clown has no clue or grasp of reality.

Of course he has a history of supporting illegals and has no issue with them taking jobs from US citizens.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-12-2016, 11:28 AM
Well Here we go , what exactly will Trump do with an illegal immigrants list that Obama's inadvertently provided Trump when he asked illegals to voluntarily give up their names and addresses.

1.4 million Obama amnesty applicants on deportation hit list | Washington Examiner (http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/1.4-million-obama-amnesty-applicants-on-deportation-hit-list/article/2607171)

Some 1.4 million illegals who followed President Obama's request to sign up for two controversial amnesty programs could be among the first to face deportation under the new administration.

The reason: In exchange for getting into the two programs, they handed over their identities, home addresses, and admitted to being in the United States illegally, making them the easiest to find and legally deport.

"I was surprised anyone would be stupid enough to sign up for DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) and DAPA (Deferred Action for Parents of Americans). Yet apparently hundreds of thousands of people did so anyway," said John Miano of the Center for Immigration Studies.

He said in a blog post that the programs are dead under a Trump administration and those who signed up "created a list of prime candidates for deportation with names, addresses, and an admission of illegal alien status."
Secrets has already received reports that illegals are already starting to leave the country. One source said that some in Virginia left for the border on Wednesday, the day Donald Trump was declared the winner.

The agency that took the names, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, has on file 1,443,762 names of applicants for DACA and DAPA. They break down this way:

— 119,788 are from the three countries from which thousands of youths fled in the last three years, El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras.

First week after being sworn in, Trump should use that handy list to start deportations. Who cares what the bastard , criminal aiding SOB OBAMA PROMISED???
I don't and neither should any other decent law abiding American citizen IMHO...
YET WE KNOW AND CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT THE DEMS/LIBS /LEFTISTS ALL CHAMPION THE CRIMINALS INVADING AND TAKING WHAT RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO NATIVE BORN CITIZENS AND THEIR HEIRS.
And that is a paramount action designed and promoted by the globalists that control the treasonous dem party.-Tyr

NightTrain
11-12-2016, 11:29 AM

Yeah, Rev, I read that yesterday.

This will make the task at hand that much more easier... 1.4 booted over the border, at least 12.6 million to go.

revelarts
11-12-2016, 11:51 AM
...Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus Wednesday said Trump is no longer calling for “mass deportation,” and is instead calling for the deportation of criminals.
“He’s not calling for mass deportation,” Priebus said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “He said, ‘No, only people who have committed crimes.’ And then only until all of that is taken care of will we look at what we are going to do next.”...

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/here-are-4-policies-that-trump-is-already-back-peddling-on/

Rounding up the violent/thieves/dealers-criminals is what I want done.
1st and the MAIN thing.
I've always thought that should have been the emphasis.
the other illegals i'm not NEARLY as concerned about.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-12-2016, 11:53 AM
https://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/here-are-4-policies-that-trump-is-already-back-peddling-on/

Rounding up the criminals is what I want done.
1st and the MAIN thing.
I've always thought that should have been the emphasis.
the other illegals i'm not NEARLY as concerned about.

And you missed this little fact amigo....

They are ALL CRIMINALS!

jimnyc
11-12-2016, 12:05 PM
I hope as many as possible get deported, but I'm happy if just securing the borders like never before happens, and going forward and scum criminals actually get jailed and/or deported. And if I'm wrong, and folks on this list get somehow tossed - ADIOS!

revelarts
11-12-2016, 12:07 PM
And you missed this little fact amigo....

They are ALL CRIMINALS!

Sorry Tyr.
seems to me that a rapist and someone who cross over a no trespassing sign are not in the same league.
I'm far more concerned about the Rapists, thieves, murderers than generally peaceful and harmless trespassers.
Should something be done sure. but i'm not going to pretend that they are ALL the SAME.
that just doesn't make sense to me. And pragmatically I would want to deal with the SERIOUS criminals RATHER than the petty ones.

jimnyc
11-12-2016, 12:10 PM
Sorry Tyr.
seems to me that a rapist and someone who cross over a no trespassing sign are not in the same league.
I'm far more concerned about the Rapists, thieves, murderers than generally peaceful and harmless trespassers.
Should something be done sure. but i'm not going to pretend that they are ALL the SAME.
that just doesn't make sense to me. And pragmatically I would want to deal with the SERIOUS criminals RATHER than the petty ones.

Whether in the same league or not, whether a worse crime or not - STILL all criminals. SURE, take care of the more violent stuff first, and those who broke laws in addition to entering the country illegally.

But "assume" there was amnesty going forward, a whole new and clean slate... folks hopping over the border tomorrow would still be criminals, and should still be jailed/deported.

jimnyc
11-12-2016, 12:15 PM
Suppose there is a bank robbery. You had 5 guys in the bank, a lookout outside, and a getaway driver. One inside the bank shot a few folks. The other 4 stole all the money.

Should ANY of them not be prosecuted? Should ANY of them not be labeled a criminal?

This is similar to all of this bullshit rioting with the BLM stuff, and now the election stuff. Folks want us to think this stuff isn't too bad, or that it's their right, or that they have been marginalized which somehow makes it ok. Bottom line though - if they were rioting, destroying property, assaulting people, shooting... they are criminals too.

People today want to minimize criminal activity. Sure, some crimes are worse than others, but ignoring crimes or minimizing them - only allows others to think that it's somehow ok. For example - leaders making illegals think it's ok and they won't be prosecuted or deported - and then the illegals coming across the border skyrockets.

CSM
11-12-2016, 02:28 PM
A secondary point to the OP is that maybe now some will understand how those opposed to gun registration feel. Give the government a list and someday they just might use it! Of course, the comments to that will be "guns are different" and/or "the government wouldn't do that" .....

NightTrain
11-12-2016, 02:37 PM
Sorry Tyr.

No, Rev.

We have to adhere to the Rule of Law.

If you are here illegally, then you are illegal and must be deported.

There is no difference between a murderer here illegally and Honest Juan who accidentally slipped across the border in the dead of night.

The murderer and Honest Juan are both shipped back and it's up to Mexico to deal with their misdeeds however they see fit.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-12-2016, 05:24 PM
Sorry Tyr.

Sorry but I do not go in with that million shades of gray crap. Sure, deport the hardcore criminal aliens first and fastest but round up the others too as the program progresses and give them the boot.
Old Tex holding the getaway horses for the gang robbing the bank was not viewed and treated as a harmless participant.
That was back when there was no damn nonsense in regards to the law!
Mighty liberal of you to go with the shades of gray argument..
However, we agree that top of the list should be those that broke even more laws after breaking the first one when entering illegally.
So at least we got that..-Tyr