PDA

View Full Version : CNN Commentator Slimes Sheriff David Clarke as ‘Like a Terrorist’

jimnyc
11-12-2016, 01:32 PM
Another one who can't handle the results....

-----

On Thursday CNN commentator Angela Rye denounced Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke, claiming he is not fit to serve in a Donald Trump administration because he is “like a terrorist.”

Rye said she was shocked that “someone like Sheriff Clarke would be considered as a Homeland Security Secretary. Someone who [she] very much see(s) as, if he’s not a terrorist, inciting terrorism.” She added, “It’s hard for me to imagine, even if it was someone who was considered a Democrat or who was left-leaning and independent, it’s hard for me how [he could be part of the administration].”

Don Lemon responded by pointing out that he had Sheriff Clarke on his show and that calling him “a terrorist” was a step too far. Rye tried to defend her position by claiming that Sheriff Clarke had referred to those protesting Trump as “whiny babies.”

She added, “To be honest with you, there are black people in Milwaukee that would say to you, ‘Yeah, he is very much like a terrorist.'”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/11/12/cnn-commentator-angela-rye-slimes-sheriff-david-clarke-as-like-a-terrorist/

Kathianne
11-12-2016, 01:43 PM
Another one who can't handle the results....

-----

On Thursday CNN commentator Angela Rye denounced Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke, claiming he is not fit to serve in a Donald Trump administration because he is “like a terrorist.”

Rye said she was shocked that “someone like Sheriff Clarke would be considered as a Homeland Security Secretary. Someone who [she] very much see(s) as, if he’s not a terrorist, inciting terrorism.” She added, “It’s hard for me to imagine, even if it was someone who was considered a Democrat or who was left-leaning and independent, it’s hard for me how [he could be part of the administration].”

Don Lemon responded by pointing out that he had Sheriff Clarke on his show and that calling him “a terrorist” was a step too far. Rye tried to defend her position by claiming that Sheriff Clarke had referred to those protesting Trump as “whiny babies.”

She added, “To be honest with you, there are black people in Milwaukee that would say to you, ‘Yeah, he is very much like a terrorist.'”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/11/12/cnn-commentator-angela-rye-slimes-sheriff-david-clarke-as-like-a-terrorist/

That is exactly the problem with the snowflakes. Calling a name, a rather innocuous and appropriate one, makes one a 'terrorist.' Truly clueless.