PDA

View Full Version : Please...CONSIDER WHAT YOU SAY

Guernicaa
07-29-2007, 09:38 PM
I advise all conservatives who believe that we should be taking nuclear action against Iran to view these photos of a totally different Iran...the real Iran. These people are developed and educated. Their society is so similar to ours. One bad leader should not justify slaughtering the millions of innocent people who live in Iran.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=351718&page=16

http://conflictiran.blogspot.com/2006/04/inside-iran-city-life.html

nevadamedic
07-29-2007, 09:40 PM
Casualties of War. Our interest is protecting the welfare of our country and citizens not the people of Iran.

gabosaurus
07-29-2007, 11:33 PM
Casualties of War. Our interest is protecting the welfare of our country and citizens not the people of Iran.

What an ignorant comment. A true testament to the idiocy of all those who feel that way. You do not represent the views of the American people. You only represent those who celebrate the deaths of all those who have died in the Middle East. Like Bush, their blood is on your hands.

nevadamedic
07-30-2007, 12:16 AM
What an ignorant comment. A true testament to the idiocy of all those who feel that way. You do not represent the views of the American people. You only represent those who celebrate the deaths of all those who have died in the Middle East. Like Bush, their blood is on your hands.

Cool, I wan't more terrorists blood on my hands then.

Spyder Jerusalem
07-30-2007, 12:28 AM
Bein a murderous fuck is nothin to be proud.

People like you belong in a hospital, under sedation, so they won't be a danger to others.

07-30-2007, 03:43 AM

People like you belong in a hospital, under sedation, so they won't be a danger to others.

How is he any different than you? You just want different people dead through slower more painful deaths.

Spyder Jerusalem
07-30-2007, 09:43 AM
I have never endorsed killing ANYONE!

So, how am I the same as this murderous turd?

darin
07-30-2007, 09:57 AM

Banned from Thread.

Dilloduck
07-30-2007, 09:59 AM
I have never endorsed killing ANYONE!

So, how am I the same as this murderous turd?

That looks like a crayon in your mouth

theHawk
07-30-2007, 10:24 AM
I advise all conservatives who believe that we should be taking nuclear action against Iran to view these photos of a totally different Iran...the real Iran. These people are developed and educated. Their society is so similar to ours. One bad leader should not justify slaughtering the millions of innocent people who live in Iran.

I don't believe I've heard anyone say they want to nuke Tehran. I think the idea would be to bomb their many nuclear sites in other parts of that country. Maybe bomb some government buildings too, and let the "good people" of Iran revolt and take over.

Or are you content on letting the current regime grow in power until they have nuclear bombs?

KarlMarx
07-30-2007, 10:40 AM

Aren't you leaving out the part about the Israelis? You know, how developed and sophisticated THEY are? Their society is similar to ours (and so is their government... by the way, much more than Tehran's)....

peaceniks should not justify the slaughtering of the millions of people who live in Israel

KarlMarx
07-30-2007, 10:41 AM

you know... the Soviet dictators used to do just that to dissidents.... great minds think alike

Abbey Marie
07-30-2007, 10:51 AM
I tend to agree about not attacking Iran unless it is a last resort and absolutely necessary for our own defense. The Iranian people seem to like the West, and I don't think they want to go back to the stone age with religious fanaticism.

nevadamedic
07-30-2007, 10:55 AM
I tend to agree about not attacking Iran unless it is a last resort and absolutely necessary for our own defense. he Iranian people seem to like the West, and I don't think they want to go back to the stone age with religious fanaticism.

It is a last resort. They don't like the west, they are our biggest enemy.

Gunny
07-30-2007, 04:06 PM
It is a last resort. They don't like the west, they are our biggest enemy.

So, you propose to nuke a nation because they see us as their enemy?

glockmail
07-30-2007, 07:05 PM
Banned from Thread. I think someone needs to get tossed off the island. Crayon Smoker has not come up with one intelligent post.

KarlMarx
07-30-2007, 08:04 PM
I wonder if this person was SpidermanTuba from USMB? He certainly has the same nasty disposition!

Gaffer
07-30-2007, 08:22 PM
We could post pictures of American cities and say the same thing. The iranians WILL use a nuclear weapon once they get their hands on it. Israel would get hit first and then American cities.

With the weapons of today there is no need to use nukes. Taking down the iranian government and allowing the people to take over would be sufficient. It can easily be done with conventional weapons.

Gunny
07-30-2007, 08:24 PM
I wonder if this person was SpidermanTuba from USMB? He certainly has the same nasty disposition!

He is not ST.

manu1959
07-30-2007, 08:39 PM

i know iranians, pre-shaw that would nuke iran.....

Guernicaa
07-30-2007, 09:29 PM
We could post pictures of American cities and say the same thing. The iranians WILL use a nuclear weapon once they get their hands on it. Israel would get hit first and then American cities.

With the weapons of today there is no need to use nukes. Taking down the iranian government and allowing the people to take over would be sufficient. It can easily be done with conventional weapons.
That’s bull shit.
Israel yes, but they would never send anything towards the US.

That’s conservative-fear breading...trying to depict the enemy as stupid and willing to do anything. And again, why should we be judging the country simply on the leader it has now? LOL I mean most of the world (minus England) doesn't talk to us much anymore because of Bush...

Revolution is growing in Iran, and people are getting fed up with the current leader. Diplomacy can be worked out. Going after them and creating more chaos is not the solution right now.

Guernicaa
07-30-2007, 09:32 PM
I don't believe I've heard anyone say they want to nuke Tehran. I think the idea would be to bomb their many nuclear sites in other parts of that country. Maybe bomb some government buildings too, and let the "good people" of Iran revolt and take over.

Or are you content on letting the current regime grow in power until they have nuclear bombs?
I'm for diplomacy.

I think once we get a strong secretary of state in 2008 with the Democratic presidency we'll be able to engage in productive discussion with Iran.

Gunny
07-30-2007, 10:19 PM
That’s bull shit.

That’s conservative-fear breading...trying to depict the enemy as stupid and willing to do anything. And again, why should we be judging the country simply on the leader it has now? LOL I mean most of the world (minus England) doesn't talk to us much anymore because of Bush...

Revolution is growing in Iran, and people are getting fed up with the current leader. Diplomacy can be worked out. Going after them and creating more chaos is not the solution right now.

You are breeding underestimating an enemy. The Iranian gov't's very existence has a basis in hatred of the US. To dismiss that government's acquisition of nuclear weapons is foolish in the extreme.

glockmail
07-31-2007, 08:57 AM

I agree with that completely, except when Iran hits Israel, they will immeadiately retaliate and Iran won't get the chance to attack an American city.

I also agree that it's better politically to use conventional, precision weapons. I'd only favor a nuke if was needed for a real deep bunker.

theHawk
07-31-2007, 09:12 AM
I'm for diplomacy.

I think once we get a strong secretary of state in 2008 with the Democratic presidency we'll be able to engage in productive discussion with Iran.

Kind of like Clinton and North Korea?

Get real. These maniacs in power cannot be dealt with, you're talking about paying them off to stop what they are doing, which doesn't work either.

As long as they know we won't use force to stop them, they will just continue on with their nuke program. They can sell all the oil they want to Russia and China, so sanctions by the U.S. won't stop them. Consider their political goals, and is there anything we can do to change their goals?

And for once I'd like to hear an actual plan rather than feel-good blanket statements like 'more diplomacy' and 'engage in discussion'. What exactly do you mean by that?

Black Lance
08-01-2007, 01:18 AM

What would be the incentive for Iran to launch nuclear warheads at the United States? Mutually-assured destruction still applies last time I checked. Personally, I'm much more concerned about the possibility of Iran equipping Hamas with such a weapon than I am with the possibility the Iranians simply launching nuclear warheads themselves, knowing full well that the inevitable response to their attack would involve turning Tehran, and half of Iran, into the worlds longest sheet of radioactive glass.

TheSage
08-01-2007, 05:53 AM
What would be the incentive for Iran to launch nuclear warheads at the United States? Mutually-assured destruction still applies last time I checked. Personally, I'm much more concerned about the possibility of Iran equipping Hamas with such a weapon than I am with the possibility the Iranians simply launching nuclear warheads themselves, knowing full well that the inevitable response to their attack would involve turning Tehran, and half of Iran, into the worlds longest sheet of radioactive glass.

Stopping the great satan. They're zealots and martyrs, assured destruction is no dissuasion.

Nukeman
08-01-2007, 06:08 AM
That’s bull shit.

Revolution is growing in Iran, and people are getting fed up with the current leader. Diplomacy can be worked out. Going after them and creating more chaos is not the solution right now.Here is where your confused. It wont be the Iranian government that launches it will be one of there terrorist groups that they sponser. They will provide the bomb for them. that is the problem with a group of people that do not value human life the way the west does obtaining a mass distruction bomb....

red states rule
08-01-2007, 06:27 AM
Here is where your confused. It wont be the Iranian government that launches it will be one of there terrorist groups that they sponser. They will provide the bomb for them. that is the problem with a group of people that do not value human life the way the west does obtaining a mass distruction bomb....

and Israel will not permit them to get nukes. They will not try to fight a PC war like the libs want to fight

red states rule
08-01-2007, 07:11 AM
Kind of like Clinton and North Korea?

Get real. These maniacs in power cannot be dealt with, you're talking about paying them off to stop what they are doing, which doesn't work either.

As long as they know we won't use force to stop them, they will just continue on with their nuke program. They can sell all the oil they want to Russia and China, so sanctions by the U.S. won't stop them. Consider their political goals, and is there anything we can do to change their goals?

And for once I'd like to hear an actual plan rather than feel-good blanket statements like 'more diplomacy' and 'engage in discussion'. What exactly do you mean by that?

How Clinton and Mad Halfbright took on with North Korea and other problems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h3GPc_yMCE

actsnoblemartin
08-01-2007, 08:18 AM
Calm down just a second please :coffee:, I dont think anyone here is saying lets nuke iran. I thought the first allegiance and responsibility of american generals, and citizens it too american soldiers and civilians.

Second, we might not have to invade iran, but there might come a time, when the options, as grave as this sounds would be bomb iranian nuclear sites or allow iran to take over the middle east. You certainly realize what a nuclear iran could do to israel and the rest of the middle east right?.

War is hell, so why are you surprised, that people die, both innocent and non-innocent, I get that iraq is probably the most divisive/emotional issue out there right now, and maybe for awhile. But I dont think :slap: :laugh2:, that we have to demonize each other for opinions. Remember, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

red states rule
08-01-2007, 08:19 AM
Calm down just a second please :coffee:, I dont think anyone here is saying lets nuke iran. I thought the first allegiance and responsibility of american generals, and citizens it too american soldiers and civilians.

Second, we might not have to invade iran, but there might come a time, when the options, as grave as this sounds would be bomb iranian nuclear sites or allow iran to take over the middle east. You certainly realize what a nuclear iran could do to israel and the rest of the middle east right?.

War is hell, so why are you surprised, that people die, both innocent and non-innocent, I get that iraq is probably the most divisive/emotional issue out there right now, and maybe for awhile. But I dont think :slap: :laugh2:, that we have to demonize each other for opinions. Remember, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Hey, that is how the left debates. They can't back up their opinions with facts so they have to try and tear down their opponent

actsnoblemartin
08-01-2007, 08:21 AM
I have seen many on the left do this.

I dont think its fair too name call, everyone, on both sides should take a deep breathe and just stick to topic.

red states rule
08-01-2007, 08:21 AM
I have seen many on the left do this.

I dont think its fair too name call, everyone, on both sides should take a deep breathe and just stick to topic.

Without facts and the truth, what else can the left do?

actsnoblemartin
08-01-2007, 08:55 AM
Name call, intimidate, and use violence to suppress people. Because, HOW DARE any one disagree with them.

nevadamedic
08-01-2007, 09:11 AM

Ummmm, Im saying we should Nuke Iran..............

actsnoblemartin
08-01-2007, 09:12 AM
all of it?, but what about the many citizens of iran who hate their government?

Ummmm, Im saying we should Nuke Iran..............

Black Lance
08-01-2007, 12:25 PM
Stopping the great satan. They're zealots and martyrs, assured destruction is no dissuasion.

Whom exactly in Iran are you thinking about when you say this? Contrary to popular belief, Iran is the second most Westernized country in the Middle East.

red states rule
08-01-2007, 08:30 PM
all of it?, but what about the many citizens of iran who hate their government?

They better use the time to take out their nutty President - or someone else will

actsnoblemartin
08-03-2007, 03:51 AM
I understand what youre saying, The vast majority of iranians hate their government, and we should help them, overthrow their government. We may have to bomb their nuclear sites, because unfortunently we cant allow iran to take control of the middle east, not only because of the oil factor, but all the other people their too. They could take over moderate muslims regimes and make sharia for the whole middle east.

I appreciate your compassion, as compassion is not a bad thing, but I would ask that you use logic and reason, and not just emotion, to come to your conclusions as such a heavy topic as iraq.

Thanks for your post.

Have a nice day obama08

red states rule
08-03-2007, 04:48 AM
I understand what youre saying, The vast majority of iranians hate their government, and we should help them, overthrow their government. We may have to bomb their nuclear sites, because unfortunently we cant allow iran to take control of the middle east, not only because of the oil factor, but all the other people their too. They could take over moderate muslims regimes and make sharia for the whole middle east.

I appreciate your compassion, as compassion is not a bad thing, but I would ask that you use logic and reason, and not just emotion, to come to your conclusions as such a heavy topic as iraq.

Thanks for your post.

Have a nice day obama08

I like any lib to explain how you talk to this 2000 version of Hitler

He denys the Holocaust happened

He has openly siad Israel needs to wiped of the map

He is trying to get nukes

What is the first thing you say to him?