PDA

View Full Version : Experiencing Emotional Distress

jimnyc
11-12-2016, 02:11 PM
Wow.

I look at colleges anymore and I get sad. It's like little liberal indoctrination centers. And also sad that kids growing up today are so damn weak. And ignorant. And misinformed.

Here little liberal dummies, here's a drink and a cookie to help make you feel better! :lol::lol:

-----

GMU Offers Counseling For Students ‘Experiencing Emotional Distress’ Post Election

Students at George Mason University were sent an e-mail following the presidential election on Tuesday offering counseling for those who were “experiencing emotional distress.”

“Counselors from Counseling and Psychological Services are available to provide support to any students experiencing emotional distress (caps.gmu.edu; 703-993-2380),” the email, obtained by CNSNews.com and confirmed by the University, said.

The email also said there would be “a post-election conversation space” for students and that “snacks and refreshments” would be provided.

“University Life staff members will also be present to provide support and refer students to campus resources, as needed,” the letter said.

“At times like these, it’s important to remember our shared values: our students come first, diversity is our strength, we honor freedom of thought and expression, and we thrive together,” the email concluded. “While we may have different political views, we are all a part of the Mason Community.”

Rest here - http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/penny-starr/gmu-offers-counseling-students-experiencing-emotional-distress-post-election

Kathianne
11-12-2016, 02:15 PM
Wow.

I look at colleges anymore and I get sad. It's like little liberal indoctrination centers. And also sad that kids growing up today are so damn weak. And ignorant. And misinformed.

Here little liberal dummies, here's a drink and a cookie to help make you feel better! :lol::lol:

-----

GMU Offers Counseling For Students ‘Experiencing Emotional Distress’ Post Election

Students at George Mason University were sent an e-mail following the presidential election on Tuesday offering counseling for those who were “experiencing emotional distress.”

“Counselors from Counseling and Psychological Services are available to provide support to any students experiencing emotional distress (caps.gmu.edu; 703-993-2380),” the email, obtained by CNSNews.com and confirmed by the University, said.

The email also said there would be “a post-election conversation space” for students and that “snacks and refreshments” would be provided.

“University Life staff members will also be present to provide support and refer students to campus resources, as needed,” the letter said.

“At times like these, it’s important to remember our shared values: our students come first, diversity is our strength, we honor freedom of thought and expression, and we thrive together,” the email concluded. “While we may have different political views, we are all a part of the Mason Community.”

Rest here - http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/penny-starr/gmu-offers-counseling-students-experiencing-emotional-distress-post-election

It's all over, but seems to really be centered on the very expensive schools and top rated public, like Michigan Law!

https://pajamasmed.hs.llnwd.net/e12/instapundit/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/self-care-trump-play.UMich_Law_School.screenshot-600x327.jpg

They've since deleted this post, my guess is parents got really pissed! Now mind you, how was this supposed to make the supporters of Trump feel? I mean, it's all about 'feelings' right?

So much BS, not accepting who won and lost.

Plenty here were not happy with my disagreement, but I said from the start I'd be giving him a chance and hoped you all were right and he'd be great, IF he won.

He did. I have.

Adding an aside: I do think that 'celebrating' is in order for those that had their candidate come out on top. I do think it's mean spirited and ultimately bad for the country when those who won alienate those who are trying to get back to normal. This bit only is for those that do such, not everyone.

NightTrain
11-12-2016, 02:28 PM
It's all over, but seems to really be centered on the very expensive schools and top rated public, like Michigan Law!

https://pajamasmed.hs.llnwd.net/e12/instapundit/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/self-care-trump-play.UMich_Law_School.screenshot-600x327.jpg

They've since deleted this post, my guess is parents got really pissed! Now mind you, how was this supposed to make the supporters of Trump feel? I mean, it's all about 'feelings' right?

So much BS, not accepting who won and lost.

Plenty here were not happy with my disagreement, but I said from the start I'd be giving him a chance and hoped you all were right and he'd be great, IF he won.

He did. I have.

Adding an aside: I do think that 'celebrating' is in order for those that had their candidate come out on top. I do think it's mean spirited and ultimately bad for the country when those who won alienate those who are trying to get back to normal. This bit only is for those that do such, not everyone.

Holy shit! Coloring sheets and playdough?? At a Law School?

I change my mind. There is no hope for that generation.