PDA

View Full Version : Spurs coach rails against Trump

gabosaurus
11-12-2016, 09:57 PM
San Antonio Spurs coach Gregg Popovich did not hold back in his criticism of President-elect Donald Trump in a meeting with media on Friday.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/spurs/article/Gregg-Popovich-uncensored-Discusses-the-10609311.php

Trump did not respond directly, stating that he remained a big fan of the Spurs and admired the job done by their coach.

Gunny
11-13-2016, 10:26 AM
Popovich needs to stick to his day job. He's good at it. Otherwise he needs to keep his mouth shut and not heap his personal trash on our only damned sports franchise.

In case he missed it, Hillary didn't take this place.

jimnyc
11-13-2016, 12:02 PM
You and the coach can both eat a dick - TRUMP WON!!!

gabosaurus
11-13-2016, 12:10 PM
There you go, talking about eating dicks again. Is there something about you that we need to know? :gay:

jimnyc
11-13-2016, 12:14 PM
There you go, talking about eating dicks again. Is there something about you that we need to know? :gay:

Yes, you need to know that some crow will be shoved down your throat for awhile to come. You SUCK as a prognosticator.

"Vote Trump, get Hillary" <------- :2up: I'm just wondering if it's possible for me to laugh any harder, to enjoy this any more!!! :lol:

gabosaurus
11-13-2016, 12:38 PM
Of course I suck as a prognosticator. As does pretty much everyone who does polling.
My dad always encouraged me to be a gracious winner and a humble loser. It's obvious that you either did not receive the same advice, or have since discarded it.

jimnyc
11-13-2016, 12:44 PM
Of course I suck as a prognosticator. As does pretty much everyone who does polling.
My dad always encouraged me to be a gracious winner and a humble loser. It's obvious that you either did not receive the same advice, or have since discarded it.

The polling had Texas up the entire time for Trump - you went further and said he would lose. You suck. Hell, I believe you made claims about the Democrats holding the presidency for how long to come after Hillary's win this year? :lol:

I was a humble loser in 2008 and can link to the post. But thanks to posts by YOU and Bully and the likes, your OWN trolling.... I am a SORE WINNER and have said as much.

Eat your crow and choke. :thumb: