PDA

View Full Version : Simple Question

Elessar
11-12-2016, 10:53 PM
Why have not the DNC, Hillary, Obama, Reid and the rest come out to stop the violent protests?
They condone it is why. Sore losers. You'd NEVER see Republicans behave this way.

Protesting, peaceful assembly is good. But to resort to damaging property, hurting others,
and blocking traffic, is just not part of a peaceful assembly.

Professional anarchists are involved, fueled and funded by the DNC and MoveOn. You can
spot them in an instant...they wear bandannas over their faces to hide their identity.

revelarts
11-12-2016, 11:12 PM
They've already antagonized and lost the Democratic base. they know Hillary is not a serious liberal, and obama has let them down as well. Now if the establishment left comes out to tell them to "settle down" it will just drive the wedge deeper. Plus they have to see how they play this into new political power for themselves. "never let a crisis go to waste".

But i suspect that they sent Oprah out to try to calm the masses but some folks just aren't having it.

Look if Hillary won and Open carry protesters marched on Washington etc. and the ranks began to swell you wouldn't see Paul Ryan or Bush trying to calm the "patriots" during the 1st few days anymore than Obama has by setting an example. Would the protester s be likely to listen to Gingrich or Jeb Bush or Romney. they didn't listen to them about Trump.

But i think on the left some are in fact paid agitators. But many are probably left over OWStreeters too.

Elessar
11-12-2016, 11:26 PM
They've already antagonized and lost the Democratic base. they know Hillary is not a serious liberal, and obama has let them down as well. Now if the establishment left comes out to tell them to "settle down" it will just drive the wedge deeper. Plus they have to see how they play this into new political power for themselves. "never let a crisis go to waste".

But i suspect that they sent Oprah out to try to calm the masses but some folks just aren't having it.

Look if Hillary won and Open carry protesters marched on Washington etc. and the ranks began to swell you wouldn't see Paul Ryan or Bush trying to calm the "patriots" during the 1st few days anymore than Obama has by setting an example. Would the protester s be likely to listen to Gingrich or Jeb Bush or Romney. they didn't listen to them about Trump.

But i think on the left some are in fact paid agitators. But many are probably left over OWStreeters too.

I would see Ryan telling them to back off, or Sheriff Clarke.

I agree with you in many ways, but you would not see Open Carry protesters, trashing neighborhoods,
smashing windows, kicking and jumping on cars, breaking car windows, or pushing and shoving;
Destroying public property such as police vehicles. That's largely paid agitators.

Balu
11-12-2016, 11:54 PM
Why have not the DNC, Hillary, Obama, Reid and the rest come out to stop the violent protests?
They condone it is why. Sore losers. You'd NEVER see Republicans behave this way.

Protesting, peaceful assembly is good. But to resort to damaging property, hurting others,
and blocking traffic, is just not part of a peaceful assembly.

1. Why to stop? The game is not over yet. Only in 24 States the members of Electoral College are obligated by Law to vote according to the results of Election in their States. So, there is a chance yet, as the money of investors are involved.
2. To protest against the results of Elections where were no violations during voting means to act against Election system stipulated by the Constitution of the USA. Isn't it?

gabosaurus
11-13-2016, 12:12 AM

What makes you think they condone it? I doubt Hillary even cares anymore. Why should Obama or Reid care?
Didn't Trump "condone" violence at his campaign rallies?

The protests are not instigated or condoned by anyone. They are the product of pissed off fringe groups who want to call attention to their causes. In Los Angeles and Orange Country, protests have been put together by Latino political action groups. Other activist groups put together rallies in Seattle and Portland.

Balu
11-13-2016, 12:19 AM
What makes you think they condone it? I doubt Hillary even cares anymore. Why should Obama or Reid care?

The protests are not instigated or condoned by anyone. They are the product of pissed off fringe groups who want to call attention to their causes. In Los Angeles and Orange Country, protests have been put together by Latino political action groups. Other activist groups put together rallies in Seattle and Portland.
You may laugh but the majority of electors in the USA voted for Clinton. May be THIS is the main reason to protest? http://s.rimg.info/2dff79095c8a802c25b8d285b315a01b.gif (http://smayliki.ru/smilie-90637863.html)

Black Diamond
11-13-2016, 12:24 AM
You may laugh but the majority of electors in the USA voted for Clinton. May be THIS is the main reason to protest? http://s.rimg.info/2dff79095c8a802c25b8d285b315a01b.gif (http://smayliki.ru/smilie-90637863.html)
You don't know what an elector is.

gabosaurus
11-13-2016, 12:29 AM
Perhaps Balu doesn't understand the concept involved in fair, democratic elections where people actually get to vote for the candidates of their choice.
Since this process doesn't exist in Russia. :cool:

Elessar
11-13-2016, 12:44 AM

Then why don't they speak up now, when saying 'peaceful transition'?

Trump did not condone violence, just have people stand their ground and not take crap
off barely adolescent protesters. The libs are the aggressors, not the Trumpsters.

Balu
11-13-2016, 12:01 PM
Perhaps Balu doesn't understand the concept involved in fair, democratic elections where people actually get to vote for the candidates of their choice.
Since this process doesn't exist in Russia. :cool:

The point is that here in Russia we are more aware about the USA than you about Russia.
As I see you don't know that we have the direct election system where every voice is counted pro or contra the candidate.
Besides, 9 candidates from 5 games and a self-nominee participated in the previous presidential election.
And please be kindly informed that we have deputies of FOUR Parties in our Parliament.

Balu
11-13-2016, 12:11 PM
You don't know what an elector is.

But I do! I know what your electoral college is and HOW you voices are counted, as well as about your Mass Media and the active President pressure.
I can imaging what the screeching around the world could be should Putin happen to travel across the country campaigning for the candidate of the party he sympathize.
And in our country it is impossible to without presenting an ID.

NightTrain
11-13-2016, 12:11 PM
1. Why to stop? The game is not over yet. Only in 24 States the members of Electoral College are obligated by Law to vote according to the results of Election in their States. So, there is a chance yet, as the money of investors are involved.

That won't happen, Balu. The Electors who will cast the official ballot are Republican electors.

Yes, there is talk by those that lost the election about something like that happening, but those are fools who have no idea of who the electors are or how the system works.

2. To protest against the results of Elections where were no violations during voting means to act against Election system stipulated by the Constitution of the USA. Isn't it?

Yes.

The protesters are uneducated opportunists, and we suspect the majority of them are being paid by George Soros.

NightTrain
11-13-2016, 12:14 PM

No, Balu.

The popular vote and the electoral college vote are two different things.

Here, watch this video - it explains it very well :

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/V6s7jB6-GoU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Balu
11-13-2016, 12:28 PM
No, Balu.

The popular vote and the electoral college vote are two different things.

Here, watch this video - it explains it very well :

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/V6s7jB6-GoU" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Precise!
And this is a controversy when President can be elected by the minority of voted electors in your whole country. The same happened in 2000 when Bush scored a minority but won Gore.

NightTrain
11-13-2016, 12:30 PM
Precise!
And this is a controversy when President can be elected by the minority of voted electors in your whole country. The same happened in 2000 when Bush scored a minority but won Gore.

It's not a controversy when the reasons for the Electoral College are understood.

Our Founding Fathers were very wise men.

Balu
11-13-2016, 12:38 PM
It's not a controversy when the reasons for the Electoral College are understood.

Our Founding Fathers were very wise men.

I learned the History of your country in our secondary school (in the USSR) and are aware why this system was reasonable THAT time. But... time passes and forces to change the legislation to correspond to current demands. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/friends.gif

NightTrain
11-13-2016, 01:50 PM
I learned the History of your country in our secondary school (in the USSR) and are aware why this system was reasonable THAT time. But... time passes and forces to change the legislation to correspond to current demands. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/friends.gif

Well, it's actually more important than ever.

Here's a few maps to illustrate what I mean :

First, a map of the 2016 election - Red is Republican voters, Blue is Democrat voters :

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9477&stc=1

Then here is a map of the US murder rate :

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9478&stc=1

Then here is a map of foodstamp recipients :

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9479&stc=1

Then here is a map of unemployment :

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9480&stc=1

Some of these maps are older and I can't find newer ones, but it gives you a general idea of who is voting Democrat.

These population centers could easily dictate policy to the rest of the country if not for the Electoral College.

We would quickly become another Venezuela or Greece if California and a couple of other high-density States decided they wanted more welfare and free everything. And their politicians who are elected in these high-density areas cater to handing out as many free rides as possible in order to get their vote.

Simply put, the Electoral College prevents mob rule over the rest of the country.

Balu
11-13-2016, 02:13 PM
But what is encouraging so the diagram below.

Dow Jones

http://index.minfin.com.ua/stock/?dji

NightTrain
11-13-2016, 02:16 PM
But what is encouraging so the diagram below.

Dow Jones

http://index.minfin.com.ua/stock/?dji

Yes, the Stock Market is doing extremely well!

Things look rosy everywhere.

Balu
11-13-2016, 02:31 PM
Yes, the Stock Market is doing extremely well!

Things look rosy everywhere.

I really like this indicator. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/friends.gif

Kathianne
11-13-2016, 04:28 PM

No, it is likely more important today than at any time. This election certainly had populism and nationalism introduced, while the electorate was split nearly in half. With that being the case, it's more important than ever that all regions are given a chance to be heard, the electoral college to some degree balances out the differences between densely populated areas with the rural and less populated states.

It prevents 'regions' from dominating the system, while still keeping representation pretty close to equal.

Then there are the problems that can come from one centralized voting system, we have 50+. That makes wholesale fraud darn near impossible.

revelarts
11-13-2016, 04:38 PM
Concerning the maps.
Is it possible that all those map also match population density.
I just look at one and it's pretty closely aligned.

more people more food stamps
more people more murders
Could that be part of the reason the numbers over lap? is it possible?

Also here's a map of the people income Low and HIGH in the U.S.
http://2oqz471sa19h3vbwa53m33yj.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/average-income-top-1-per-cent.jpg

so I'm not so sure that the maps say exactly what we might think they say.

Also when people bring up welfare we have to remember
"According to 2013 data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, which administers the program, 40.2 percent of SNAP recipients are white, 25.7 percent are black, 10.3 percent are Hispanic, 2.1 percent are Asian and 1.2 percent are Native American."..

NightTrain
11-13-2016, 04:55 PM
Of course it shows population density, Rev... that's the whole point.

It shows what those population centers have going and what their motivations are.

aboutime
11-13-2016, 07:12 PM
The smart thing to do in this case, if these people keep rioting, destroying property, and hurting, or killing people who disagree with them is: The new Trump administration, and the NEW Justice Department, via the Congress...SHOULD stop all of the Federal Funding ANY OF THEM, who have been Identified.

No monthly checks, no more freebies, disqualification for WELFARE, MEDICARE, and any of the Remaining OBAMACARE perks they obviously have no idea they are getting.

Fight Fire With Fire. They want to complain about the System. VOID them from the system.

Kathianne
11-13-2016, 07:19 PM
Take a look at the 'protesters,' they are not the downtrodden youths seen after shootings. Nope, for the most part these are college aged kids trying to rock back to the 60's. So far they seem to be limiting themselves to burning flags and smashing car windows.

aboutime
11-13-2016, 07:25 PM
Take a look at the 'protesters,' they are not the downtrodden youths seen after shootings. Nope, for the most part these are college aged kids trying to rock back to the 60's. So far they seem to be limiting themselves to burning flags and smashing car windows.

Kathianne. I'm really tired of looking at the 'protesters'. I remember a time back in the sixties, and seventies, when I was in uniform during NAM, and those same protester's parents were doing the same things. And yes....They have the right to protest all they want. But they DO NOT have the right to believe they are IMMUNE from our Laws.

58,000 Americans, who have their names on a black wall in Washington, did not die just to allow the DUMBEST, IGNORANT, UNEDUCATED Americans the right to Ignore our CONSTITUTION, or the History of our Nation.:salute:

gabosaurus
11-13-2016, 08:11 PM
The United States is built on the right to freely protest. If aboutime was alive at the time of the American Revolution, I am guessing that he would consider our Founding Fathers as disgusting and ignorant legal scofflaws who dared to oppose the rules set down by the British Crown. :rolleyes:

aboutime
11-13-2016, 08:16 PM
The United States is built on the right to freely protest. If aboutime was alive at the time of the American Revolution, I am guessing that he would consider our Founding Fathers as disgusting and ignorant legal scofflaws who dared to oppose the rules set down by the British Crown. :rolleyes:

gabby. Once again. Your comprehension levels have reached a new low. If you bothered to read what I said. I agreed that "AMERICANS have the right to protest all they want". So, you pull another Liberal, Hillary, DNC switch to appease your foul mind that some of us are really dumber than you. BUT YOU LOST.

OCA
11-13-2016, 08:26 PM
Kathianne. I'm really tired of looking at the 'protesters'. I remember a time back in the sixties, and seventies, when I was in uniform during NAM, and those same protester's parents were doing the same things. And yes....They have the right to protest all they want. But they DO NOT have the right to believe they are IMMUNE from our Laws.

58,000 Americans, who have their names on a black wall in Washington, did not die just to allow the DUMBEST, IGNORANT, UNEDUCATED Americans the right to Ignore our CONSTITUTION, or the History of our Nation.:salute:

Honest question.........what actually did they die for? Certainly American freedom and democracy wasn't on the line.

aboutime
11-13-2016, 09:07 PM
Honest question.........what actually did they die for? Certainly American freedom and democracy wasn't on the line.

If you are dumb enough to find a need to ask that question. There is nothing you need to hear here. You seem to fail to remember. Those who died, in the uniform of our nation, while fighting an enemy....were doing their duty to this country. They followed orders from the President, and Congress. So your reasoning is typically ignorant, if you feel so superior to others by asking the question. I heard millions of demonstrators in the 60's, and 70's ask the same thing. But not you, or any of them ever bothered to Leave this nation...as you should have because of your IGNORANCE.

OCA
11-13-2016, 09:34 PM
If you are dumb enough to find a need to ask that question. There is nothing you need to hear here. You seem to fail to remember. Those who died, in the uniform of our nation, while fighting an enemy....were doing their duty to this country. They followed orders from the President, and Congress. So your reasoning is typically ignorant, if you feel so superior to others by asking the question. I heard millions of demonstrators in the 60's, and 70's ask the same thing. But not you, or any of them ever bothered to Leave this nation...as you should have because of your IGNORANCE.

I knew you wouldn't answer honestly.

aboutime
11-13-2016, 09:39 PM
I knew you wouldn't answer honestly.

You really are deranged. What part of what I said was a lie? Other than what your feeble, illiterate, challenged gray matter sponge would insist?

Only one word can answer your question. COUNTRY.

Russ
11-13-2016, 09:43 PM
Precise!

Welcome back, Balu. And I'm going to say that this election protest situation is a good example of zugzwang. The Dems and Republicans would both like the other side to do something, but don't want to step into it themselves.

Elessar
11-13-2016, 11:15 PM

Initially it was during the cold war to try and prevent the spread of Communism...

Our French allies were hard put to keep up with that and rebuild their own nation after WWII, so we intervened for
them in was what was called French Indo-China.

The effort was increased a thousand fold under a Democratic President, Lyndon B. Johnson. He was a Dem war-monger.
Blame those deaths on him and nobody else.

OCA
11-13-2016, 11:19 PM
Initially it was during the cold war to try and prevent the spread of Communism...

Our French allies were hard put to keep up with that and rebuild their own nation after WWII, so we intervened for

The effort was increased a thousand fold under a Democratic President, Lyndon B. Johnson. He was a Dem war-monger.

Wrong answer.

Elessar
11-13-2016, 11:29 PM
Wrong answer.

Right answer....just ask anyone who grew up then.

Prove me wrong. You cannot.

Balu
11-13-2016, 11:56 PM
No, it is likely more important today than at any time. This election certainly had populism and nationalism introduced, while the electorate was split nearly in half. With that being the case, it's more important than ever that all regions are given a chance to be heard, the electoral college to some degree balances out the differences between densely populated areas with the rural and less populated states.

It prevents 'regions' from dominating the system, while still keeping representation pretty close to equal.

Then there are the problems that can come from one centralized voting system, we have 50+. That makes wholesale fraud darn near impossible.

Thank you so much for your kind expressing your attitude towards the existing election system. For me it is very interesting to learn the thoughts and arguments of a real person, but not engaged "experts" and corrupt journalists whom I don't trust. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/he_and_she/give_rose.gif

Black Diamond
11-14-2016, 09:03 AM

Stop the spread of communism.

Black Diamond
11-14-2016, 09:05 AM

No blame for Kennedy??

Balu
11-14-2016, 09:23 AM

There IS a certain difference between Democracy and Anarchy. Isn't it? http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/yes4.gif

Black Diamond
11-14-2016, 09:25 AM
There IS a certain difference between Democracy and Anarchy. Isn't it? http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/yes4.gif

Sometimes the lines are blurred.

Balu
11-14-2016, 09:33 AM
Sometimes the lines are blurred.

But not in cases when legal results of election are concerned. There nature of election is that one of the Parties wins and the other loses.

NightTrain
11-14-2016, 10:07 AM

Yes.

What we're seeing here is total panic as reality sets in. The free ride welfare people know that very soon they'll have to work like the rest of us.

And they're not happy about that.

OCA
11-14-2016, 10:19 AM
Right answer....just ask anyone who grew up then.

Prove me wrong. You cannot.

Corporate interests, specifically big oil.
http://www.luckinlove.com/oilwar.htm

OCA
11-14-2016, 10:20 AM
Stop the spread of communism.

Laughable

Balu
11-14-2016, 10:23 AM
Yes.

What we're seeing here is total panic as reality sets in. The free ride welfare people know that very soon they'll have to work like the rest of us.

And they're not happy about that.

Somewhere in 70s I worked with Americans and they, even there, were complaining how difficult it was to have "black" employees as they were lazy and, say..., blunt, but nobody could do nothing as they were tied by regulations (quotas). So I am aware about this subject more or less.

OCA
11-14-2016, 10:23 AM
Only one word can answer your question. COUNTRY.

🐑 baaaaaah baaaah.

OCA
11-14-2016, 10:27 AM
Somewhere in 70s I worked with Americans and they, even there, were complaining how difficult it was to have "black" employees as they were lazy and, say..., blunt, but nobody could do nothing as they were tied by regulations (quotas). So I am aware about this subject more or less.

There it is........the blatant, naked racism so prevalent on the right irregardless of country of origin.

Balu
11-14-2016, 02:26 PM
There it is........the blatant, naked racism so prevalent on the right irregardless of country of origin.

You really think that this is the blatant, naked racism when it is impossible to dismiss lazy and stupid employee who is protected by quotas because of the color of his skin only? http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/dntknw.gif

aboutime
11-14-2016, 02:54 PM
 baaaaaah baaaah.

OCA. If you weren't so stupid sounding, and obviously totally ignorant; throwing stones, and pretending to be a real human being. I'd probably feel sorry for you. But I can't stop laughing at how you pretend to be something you actually are. JUST PLAIN STOOPID.

Black Diamond
11-14-2016, 02:55 PM
 baaaaaah baaaah.

Is that your mating call?

jimnyc
11-14-2016, 02:59 PM
Is that your mating call?

Sounds like he is calling his little sheep friend!! LOL

Elessar
11-14-2016, 02:59 PM
No blame for Kennedy??

Some actually, but JFK did not escalate the situation such as Johnson did.

Elessar
11-14-2016, 03:03 PM
Corporate interests, specifically big oil.
http://www.luckinlove.com/oilwar.htm

Big oil? Really? Since when is that region considered a major oil-producing region?

That's a false stretch...and you call yourself of superior intelligence?

We were concerned about the mainland, not that offshore crap. At that time
we were producing and refining enough on our own.

Now I am laughing.

aboutime
11-14-2016, 03:04 PM
http://youtu.be/Woa9Kt15_BQ

Black Diamond
11-14-2016, 03:08 PM
http://youtu.be/Woa9Kt15_BQ

:laugh::laugh:

Balu
11-14-2016, 03:15 PM
Gentlemen!
Is it good to hound someone flock? Maybe it's better to step aside? http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/sad.gif

NightTrain
11-14-2016, 05:49 PM
Gentlemen!
Is it good to hound someone flock? Maybe it's better to step aside? http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/sad.gif

Nyet, Balu!

Full speed ahead. :thumb:

Balu
11-14-2016, 06:03 PM
Nyet, Balu!

Full speed ahead. :thumb:
I would prefer "full astern".
But I have to agree as "Never come into the strange Monastery with own Charter". http://s19.rimg.info/aee19e2775457d135efdf745e7d94e15.gif (http://smayliki.ru/smilie-1224821991.html)

OCA
11-14-2016, 06:08 PM
You really think that this is the blatant, naked racism when it is impossible to dismiss lazy and stupid employee who is protected by quotas because of the color of his skin only? http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/dntknw.gif

Sure it is, when you paint a race with one stoke. It's the same as if i said all Russians were vodka swilling alcoholics, yes many are but not all.