PDA

View Full Version : O.K. This is funny.

Elessar
11-13-2016, 01:37 AM
Hillary blames FBI Director for her defeat!

http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/11/12/clinton-blames-fbis-comey-for-her-defeat-in-call-with-donors/21604642/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D-1509475807_htmlws-main-bb

Gosh, Hillary. Where are the copies of the SF-87 you would be required to complete?
I know I had to complete one annually.
Gosh, Hillary. Where are the records of Cyber Security Training you would be required
to complete?
I know I had to take that course annually.

You feel above the law, and that attitude bit you in your cottage cheese ass finally.

Always blame someone else for your egotistical sense of grandeur and entitlement.

Kathianne
11-13-2016, 02:28 AM
Indeed. Comey has been criticized for wading into the election since July, but he didn't create the problem that put him in between the rock and hard place-Clinton's own actions did so, it was she that had the server set up in that bathroom. It wasn't Comey that put President Clinton and Lynch on a plane on AZ tarmac. It wasn't Comey that destroyed all the emails.

The Secretary of State, then Presidential candidate; her husband, former President; the AG, head of DOJ; the current President of the US are the ones that created the situation that led to Comey having to deal with the politics of an election in the midst of an election campaign.