PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Has ‘No Concerns’ with Bannon as Trump Chief of Staff

jimnyc
11-13-2016, 12:12 PM
Gabby, bully - about that hatred of Breitbart?? LOLOLOL things couldn't possibly get any better if he gets the job!!

-----

Ryan Has ‘No Concerns’ with Bannon as Trump Chief of Staff

Paul Ryan on Sunday said he has “no concerns” about President-elect Donald Trump hiring one of the speaker’s longtime critics as his chief of staff: Breitbart chief Steve Bannon.

“I’ve never met the guy,” Ryan said on CNN’s “State of the Union.” “I don’t know Steve Bannon so I have no concerns. I trust Donald’s judgment. I think he will pick who will best serve him, and I’m sure we will work well with whomever his chief of staff is.”

Bannon, the executive chairman of Breitbart who joined Trump’s campaign in August as CEO, is believed to be one of two finalists for the top White House post. The other is Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus, a close Ryan ally and fellow Wisconsinite. Trump is expected to announce his chief of staff within days.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/13/politico-ryan-no-concerns-bannon-trump-chief-staff/

NightTrain
11-13-2016, 12:36 PM
Speaking of....

Where IS Bully?

I haven't seen him since Tuesday.

NightTrain
11-13-2016, 12:41 PM
Gabby, bully - about that hatred of Breitbart?? LOLOLOL things couldn't possibly get any better if he gets the job!!

-----

Ryan Has ‘No Concerns’ with Bannon as Trump Chief of Staff

Paul Ryan on Sunday said he has “no concerns” about President-elect Donald Trump hiring one of the speaker’s longtime critics as his chief of staff: Breitbart chief Steve Bannon.

“I’ve never met the guy,” Ryan said on CNN’s “State of the Union.” “I don’t know Steve Bannon so I have no concerns. I trust Donald’s judgment. I think he will pick who will best serve him, and I’m sure we will work well with whomever his chief of staff is.”

Bannon, the executive chairman of Breitbart who joined Trump’s campaign in August as CEO, is believed to be one of two finalists for the top White House post. The other is Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus, a close Ryan ally and fellow Wisconsinite. Trump is expected to announce his chief of staff within days.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/13/politico-ryan-no-concerns-bannon-trump-chief-staff/

Bannon for CoS? Sounds pretty unorthodox - but then, being unorthodox and doing things his way got him elected.

I don't think anyone can argue that Trump doesn't know what he's doing.

He hasn't been wrong yet, despite every 'expert' saying contrary.

jimnyc
11-13-2016, 12:49 PM
Speaking of....

Where IS Bully?

I haven't seen him since Tuesday.

It's embarrassing to see a grown man cry, we'll give him some time.

NightTrain
11-13-2016, 12:55 PM
It's embarrassing to see a grown man cry, we'll give him some time.

Poor little fella.

He's probably shaving his head in protest. Or something.

sundaydriver
11-13-2016, 12:59 PM
Ryan will have no problems with anyone as long as he get's to keep his Speaker job.

NightTrain
11-13-2016, 02:21 PM
Ryan will have no problems with anyone as long as he get's to keep his Speaker job.

I'm not entirely comfortable with Ryan.

He's on the wrong side of the fence when it comes to free trade and immigration.

Hopefully this election illustrated that to him, and he did say that Trump recognized what everyone else missed and won a mandate... but we'll see if he plays balls or not.

There's a golden opportunity in the next 2 years for the GOP to redeem itself. If they blow it, they'll get their ass handed to them like the Democrats just did.

Abbey Marie
11-13-2016, 03:36 PM
Poor little fella.

He's probably shaving his head in protest. Or something.

Geez, you don't think he's protesting, do you?

NightTrain
11-13-2016, 04:18 PM
Geez, you don't think he's protesting, do you?

:laugh2:

Hey, opportunity knocks! $15 / hour plus all the loot you can carry away?