PDA

View Full Version : Pete311

NightTrain
11-13-2016, 06:18 PM
So, you want to get this out of the way or drag it out a while?

Gabby and OCA have taken their lumps, and Bully's whereabouts are still unknown, but we have our suspicions.

Tailfins has tentatively tried to gauge his chances, but he senses a trap and is wary.

Up to you, I'm good either way. :smoke:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-13-2016, 08:36 PM

Gabby and OCA have taken their lumps, and Bully's whereabouts are still unknown, but we have our suspicions.

Tailfins has tentatively tried to gauge his chances, but he senses a trap and is wary.

When they slinky slink
they slinky slink in deep
Down in their slinky slink
'they hide and sleep...

Slinky slink, 'tis'best in a dark cave
they slinky slink there
To avoid getting back the SH!T THEY GAVE...:laugh::laugh::laugh:--TYR

jimnyc
11-13-2016, 09:15 PM

We are in the stage of denial for some. And the anger stage. Time to nitpick, and already put out the end of the world predictions. And all the stupidity does is prolong things, and allow the suffering to continue. The excuses and things I am reading are beyond hilarious. I don't even mean all here, but other places, around the nation. The more they pull this shit... THIS is the kind of crap that helped push many Americans over the edge, and will continue to do so.

Time to take out the trash, drain the swamp and make many changes. On the election front, Trump won and no whining on change.org is going to matter. That's just more stuff for me to giggle at. So our little fun - replying to their own words and stances from the past year - is apparently making some folks angry and testy. Counting the days to getting rid of the nitwits in the WH makes some angry. Pointing out how much of a horrid president he has been, and how much of a shithead she has been, has angered some

Trump won, deal with it. The border wall and enforcement will be going up. Fences and electricity hopefully going up. TONS of more agents to shoot them if they try and illegally cross are going up. :) The SCOTUS will DEFINITELY be having a new conservative justice within the next year. I pray for at least one more within the next 4 years, crossing my fingers. :) Hillary, and her dorky friends thinking that gun regulations would be here in a few months, and that they would take things away, and maybe even rewrite the 2nd amendment - not happening, all protected now!!

Like I said, it's Christmas all week. Happy New Year has been ringing in since Tuesday. The Chinese New Year and my new Monkey friend as well. Happy Birthday to me!! :lol:

Elessar
11-13-2016, 11:54 PM
We are in the stage of denial for some. And the anger stage. Time to nitpick, and already put out the end of the world predictions. And all the stupidity does is prolong things, and allow the suffering to continue. The excuses and things I am reading are beyond hilarious. I don't even mean all here, but other places, around the nation. The more they pull this shit... THIS is the kind of crap that helped push many Americans over the edge, and will continue to do so.

Time to take out the trash, drain the swamp and make many changes. On the election front, Trump won and no whining on change.org is going to matter. That's just more stuff for me to giggle at. So our little fun - replying to their own words and stances from the past year - is apparently making some folks angry and testy. Counting the days to getting rid of the nitwits in the WH makes some angry. Pointing out how much of a horrid president he has been, and how much of a shithead she has been, has angered some

Trump won, deal with it. The border wall and enforcement will be going up. Fences and electricity hopefully going up. TONS of more agents to shoot them if they try and illegally cross are going up. :) The SCOTUS will DEFINITELY be having a new conservative justice within the next year. I pray for at least one more within the next 4 years, crossing my fingers. :) Hillary, and her dorky friends thinking that gun regulations would be here in a few months, and that they would take things away, and maybe even rewrite the 2nd amendment - not happening, all protected now!!

Like I said, it's Christmas all week. Happy New Year has been ringing in since Tuesday. The Chinese New Year and my new Monkey friend as well. Happy Birthday to me!! :lol:

Do you think we will not be forced to "Press 1 for English" soon? I'm getting tired to be told
that I have to learn Spanish in MY Native Land.

pete311
11-14-2016, 09:06 AM
What do you want me to say? I eat crow? Fine.

Black Diamond
11-14-2016, 09:11 AM

Hopefully you realize when someone has a hunch about something against all odds, it doesn't mean they are poor at math....

OCA
11-14-2016, 09:13 AM

Can you point out how he's been a "horrid" president and be specific please.

OCA
11-14-2016, 09:14 AM
I've taken no lumps.

Black Diamond
11-14-2016, 09:16 AM
I've taken no lumps.

You're so lumpy, you could be on Leave it to Beaver.

OCA
11-14-2016, 09:32 AM
You're so lumpy, you could be on Leave it to Beaver.

Quality and creativity...............always remember those 2 things.

Black Diamond
11-14-2016, 09:35 AM
Quality and creativity...............always remember those 2 things.

You're a cancer.

Or are you a Capricorn?

OCA
11-14-2016, 09:42 AM
You're a cancer.

Or are you a Capricorn?

Supernova

Black Diamond
11-14-2016, 09:43 AM
Supernova

A jumbo Chevy?

NightTrain
11-14-2016, 09:46 AM

It's quite deserved.

How's your Math ability doing these days? Or your ability to pick the "worst Presidential candidate in history" as you so eloquently put it? You gleefully laid on the snark, along with your pal OCA as you called the election from your insulated bubble.

I looked back at your many gloating posts in the run-up to Tuesday - that's gotta sting.

Congrats on voting for a loser. Biggest in history. Nice little trophy for you.

:coffee:

jimnyc
11-14-2016, 12:45 PM

Since you were man enough to do this - I won't find older posts. I'll just say you were wrong and leave it at that. Want some ketchup?

Elessar
11-14-2016, 01:11 PM

Since you were man enough to do this - I won't find older posts. I'll just say you were wrong and leave it at that. Want some ketchup?

I've got to respect his honesty in this one.

pete311
11-16-2016, 10:12 AM
My views have not changed, but this election has humbled my confidence

NightTrain
11-16-2016, 10:18 AM
My views have not changed, but this election has humbled my confidence

We all get revved up in the heat of the election. Sometimes we go overboard and really lay it out there prior to an unpredictable election.

In all honesty, I had as much skin hanging out there as you did - admittedly with much less snark, but I'm capable of that, too.

Admitting you were wrong in a humble manner has gained you respect in my eyes, FWIW. I've always believed that's how men behave.

Kudos, Pete.