PDA

View Full Version : A Short Story

OCA
11-14-2016, 07:59 PM
It was a dark night down at the barn, the straw bedding was dry and warm as Elessar sat naked and trembling, it was about to happen for him, he was about to enter into manhood, what a joyous night this would be! His lover nuzzled up to him and he could feel his heart and blood racing it was now or never, he began the copulation but in the distance his eyes saw the outline of something sinister.......could it be? Oh no it can't be! His lover's mother! As she slowly approached she screamed out..........."you're a baaaaaaaaad boooooyyyyyy

The end

OCA
11-14-2016, 08:02 PM
I'm awesome.......call me Hemingway.

Elessar
11-14-2016, 08:04 PM
Demonstrating STUPID again?

Since you came here trolling I told you that you do not impress me.

Deal with it!

Black Diamond
11-14-2016, 08:10 PM
I'm awesome.......call me Hemingway.

Mariel....

OCA
11-14-2016, 08:14 PM
Mariel....

She was hot i'll take it!

aboutime
11-14-2016, 08:15 PM
HOW MUCH DOES A "HEMMING-WEIGH (WAY)?"

About 2000 lbs, equal to a TON of shit!:laugh: And YOU FULLY QUALIFY "OCA".

OCA
11-14-2016, 08:23 PM
Demonstrating STUPID again?

Since you came here trolling I told you that you do not impress me.

Deal with it!

They make salves and cremes for butthurt......just sayin

Black Diamond
11-14-2016, 08:25 PM

They are all out of stock. Hillary voters have cleared them off the shelves.

OCA
11-14-2016, 08:40 PM
They are all out of stock. Hillary voters have cleared them off the shelves.

I think Mitt Romney might have some leftover.

aboutime
11-14-2016, 08:44 PM

And they saved the LAST Tube for you OCA....http://icansayit.com/images/preptooth.jpg

Black Diamond
11-14-2016, 09:04 PM
I think Mitt Romney might have some leftover.

From when he found out Trump reached 1237 delegates? Mitt could borrow from the Hillary crowd. There may be a tube with 47% remaining.

Bilgerat
11-14-2016, 09:20 PM
She was hot i'll take it!

In your rear

With a tractor gear

Poetry :laugh:

aboutime
11-14-2016, 10:06 PM
In your rear

With a tractor gear

Poetry :laugh:

Bilgerat. When I first saw the title of this thread "SHORT STORY". I instantly thought OCA was talking about himself, and the tiny, teeny wittle thingy he lost in the condom.

OCA
11-14-2016, 10:18 PM
Your hate is like HGH to my 22 in pythons

aboutime
11-14-2016, 10:27 PM
Your hate is like HGH to my 22 in pythons

Sure thing.....http://icansayit.com/images/twilight.jpg Take another swig.

OCA
11-14-2016, 10:28 PM
Sure thing.....http://icansayit.com/images/twilight.jpg Take another swig.

Ok.......23 in......i lied.

aboutime
11-14-2016, 10:29 PM
Ok.......23 in......i lied.

Nothing new there. We all know YOU LIE. Thanks for proving it....at last.

Elessar
11-14-2016, 10:56 PM
Your'e pathetic butt-pounder OCA.

You've done nothing but agitate and insult from the day you came back;
suspended once already.

I told you before your foul mouth and personality do not impress me.

Go crawl back under your cow patty.

You'd never have the balls to face someone in RL that you insult
in a cyber world.

Is that all you do? Troll and insult? Veiled threats? You must
lead a piss-poor life. Go take your cyber aggression out on the
street and see how long you last.

OCA
11-14-2016, 11:09 PM
Your'e pathetic butt-pounder OCA.

I told you before your foul mouth and personality do not impress me.

Go crawl back under your cow patty.

You'd never have the balls to face someone in RL that you insult
in a cyber world.

Is that all you do? Troll and insult? Veiled threats? You must
lead a piss-poor life. Go take your cyber aggression out on the
street and see how long you last.

Same in real life as online, total dirtbag. You fucked up, you got involved with me.

But anywho i excel at both ends of the field and you don't and that just tears you up as witnessed by your fruitless pursuit of me.

jimnyc
11-15-2016, 02:44 PM
All threads started with the intent of calling someone else out in a non-political way, or just being a *penis, should always be started in the cage, or of course it will likely be moved here.

OCA
11-15-2016, 04:47 PM
All threads started with the intent of calling someone else out in a non-political way, or just being a *penis, should always be started in the cage, or of course it will likely be moved here.

I knew it would, no probs but lets be serious it belongs in a forum called "pulitzer".

jimnyc
11-15-2016, 04:52 PM
I knew it would, no probs but lets be serious it belongs in a forum called "pulitzer".

If you knew so, then you should have started it here. You have been around long enough to do so. Please don't make staff get involved in shit like this. Just go here from the get go. This is your new home.

OCA
11-15-2016, 05:31 PM
If you knew so, then you should have started it here. You have been around long enough to do so. Please don't make staff get involved in shit like this. Just go here from the get go. This is your new home.

Want that shit on latest threads for a little while, outstanding creativity such as this deserves notoriety.

jimnyc
11-15-2016, 05:38 PM
Want that shit on latest threads for a little while, outstanding creativity such as this deserves notoriety.

Then don't get angry when NT and his digital boot come around. You can get your notoriety in here for that crap just as well.

Seriously, you gotta work with us. Don't purposely do shit. All that does is end up with you taking a vacation from these parts. Then you turn around and blame us. But you admit that you purposely do shit. So it's simple - purposely post it here in the cage and we won't have to worry about any of that!

OCA
11-15-2016, 05:43 PM
Then don't get angry when NT and his digital boot come around. You can get your notoriety in here for that crap just as well.

Seriously, you gotta work with us. Don't purposely do shit. All that does is end up with you taking a vacation from these parts. Then you turn around and blame us. But you admit that you purposely do shit. So it's simple - purposely post it here in the cage and we won't have to worry about any of that!

I didn't get pissed.

OCA
11-15-2016, 05:45 PM
NT has a digital pump with 6 in heel........Caitlyn Jenner style.

jimnyc
11-15-2016, 06:05 PM
I didn't get pissed.

Good! That's a good start. And don't get pissed while on vacations in the future! :thumb:

aboutime
11-15-2016, 06:17 PM
NT has a digital pump with 6 in heel........Caitlyn Jenner style.

And, as we all can see. NT got the idea from your 7 in heel, that taught Caitlyn.

OCA
11-15-2016, 08:11 PM
And, as we all can see. NT got the idea from your 7 in heel, that taught Caitlyn.

"no you didn't, yes i did, no you didn't, yes i did":flameth:

Lolllllllllllllllllll