PDA

View Full Version : Democrat Vote Fraud in Vermont

NightTrain
11-15-2016, 10:52 AM
This might explain why Vermont consistently votes Democrat.

It definitely continues to show why Democrats are vehemently against Voter ID.

Errors by two political campaigns resulted in hundreds of voting law violations during the general election and have raised questions about how to close a possible voter fraud loophole in Vermont.

The Deborah Bucknam for Attorney General campaign and the Vermont Democratic Party submitted hundreds of absentee ballot request forms for voters before the Nov. 8 election. However, voters didn’t know about the requests and never gave permission.

As a result, the Bucknam campaign filed unauthorized absentee requests for approximately 400 voters statewide. The glitch was discovered during a second round of calls.

“We just wanted to get more people out to vote,” Pappas said.

The Vermont Democratic Party also registered hundreds of voters around the state without their permission, according to reports from multiple town clerks. In Rutland City alone, 25 voters contacted City Clerk Henry Heck to say they received absentee ballots without having given permission.

One of the voters, John Cioffi, was caught by surprise when a ballot showed up in his mailbox at home.

“I never spoke with the Democratic Party. I went down to City Hall and returned my ballot,” Cioffi told Watchdog.

The Vermont Democratic Party field organizer for Rutland didn’t respond to Watchdog’s requests for an interview.

Other towns had the same problem. Wallingford Assistant Town Clerk Jill Stone told Watchdog that 21 voters in her town received absentee ballots without permission.

Deborah Beckett, Williston’s clerk, confirmed that illegal absentee voter forms were a statewide problem. “Small towns especially had a high percentage (of unauthorized absentee requests). They were calling and finding that most people had not requested them.”

State Rep. Douglas Gage, R-Rutland, told Watchdog legislation is long overdue. “The voter’s (signature) should be on there. This opens the floodgates for fraud, and voting is too important for that.”

“The voter checklist is very poor throughout the state. We need IDs at the polls,” he added.

Gage lost his initial bid for office years ago by one vote, and then claimed victory when a recount found absentee ballots had been received from a vacant lot and even from addresses that did not exist.

Looking pretty swampy in Vermont. And this, I'm sure, is just the tip of the iceberg.

Much more : http://watchdog.org/281696/unauthorized-absentee-ballot-requests-expose-holes-election-security/

Elessar
11-15-2016, 01:31 PM
But...but...but the Dems NEVER do that? Right?:laugh: