PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin: ‘Steve Bannon - Defender of Freedom’

jimnyc
11-15-2016, 04:46 PM
Excellent. Just imagine how many on the left will vomit just from the photo alone? :) But seriously, I am in total agreement with her.

-----

https://i.imgur.com/ZwQFSHy.jpg

Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin wrote a fiery defense of Stephen K. Bannon, President-elect Donald Trump’s chief strategist and senior counselor, against false media accusations of racism and anti-Semitism.

Palin took to her Facebook page Monday night to blast “the liberal lamestream lapdog media” for not getting “anything right in its coverage of the Trump Train.”

“A latest press target is a man who’s been part of a team that just made history,” Palin wrote. “Trump campaign CEO, Steve Bannon, is particularly bright on the Leftist media’s radar because they can not handle the fact he’s also from their arena but has been enormously more influential than his peers. ‘How dare one of our own succeed outside our herd,’ is no doubt a favorite whine in DC today.”
Palin continued:

The Steve Bannon I know is a passionate defender of freedom and he lives by example. He’s a patriot; a military veteran and proud Army dad. Bannon’s talents are on display in many venues, my favorite being his production of the documentary “The Undefeated.”

Please, watch the film “The Undefeated.” Bannon understood the media’s coverage of the 2008 election defined “injustice” and “double standard.” More importantly, he did something about it. I’ll be forever grateful, as will other Commonsense Conservatives who will not stand for the press’s politics of personal destruction. A masterful work of wrecking the media’s biased filter, Bannon captured truth. He’ll do the same as we unite around our 45th President, Donald J. Trump.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/15/sarah-palin-steve-bannon-know-passionate-defender-freedom/

jimnyc
11-15-2016, 05:34 PM
He's probably bangin' her, why not, everybody else has.

Outside of her husband, who else?

I like Palin, and I like her kids too. In fact I think she's got a great family for the most part. And yep, some shit in their lives just like every other American family.

But why attack her in this way if it's not true? I'll reserve judgment though as perhaps you know more than I do.

jimnyc
11-15-2016, 06:03 PM
Sorry Mikey, I can't join you in this one. Attacking Sarah for no reason and no proof is lame. And yep, Bristol screwed up, that's what I meant when I said they have problems that many other Americans have. They ain't perfect, that's for darn sure. But still, attacking the politician about sexual stuff for absolutely no reason is lame. I suppose Bristol is old enough to be spoken about. But she screwed up, but I also see her standing up to the plate and handling things as a good mom since.

Elessar
11-15-2016, 11:02 PM
I can't kiss and tell wouldn't be right.

As usual...no substance. Just mouth.

Elessar
11-15-2016, 11:14 PM
Oh.....haha......lol......i just got it, you are still under the impression that your thoughts matter......lol

Do yours? Not in the least. Nobody supports you here; not even other
liberals....

You are just a motormouth with a smart assed approach and a chip on your shoulder.

Any more of your crap you want to try to deal with me, take it to the Steel Cage.

Balu
11-16-2016, 12:38 AM
So you've had cattle but it wasn't fun, eh....too much trouble getting them to stand still?
http://s19.rimg.info/8d77168181c032bdd02ea3fbfbd52512.gif (http://smayliki.ru/smilie-1225235943.html) http://s16.rimg.info/7158a6e8a9433b7cdad2296e5f60acfb.gif (http://smayliki.ru/smilie-934020711.html)

bullypulpit
11-20-2016, 01:11 PM
Well, if an anti-Semitic, misogynistic, white nationalist is your idea of a "defender of freedom" you should, perhaps, recalibrate your definition of "freedom".

jimnyc
11-20-2016, 01:40 PM
Well, if an anti-Semitic, misogynistic, white nationalist is your idea of a "defender of freedom" you should, perhaps, recalibrate your definition of "freedom".

And yet hes not. How about actually posting things to prove such? And not one article, articleS proving all of this, and from reputable media? Is that possible for you to handle, or are you still in the shaking/crying/denial stage?

OCA
11-20-2016, 01:45 PM
And yet hes not. How about actually posting things to prove such? And not one article, articleS proving all of this, and from reputable media? Is that possible for you to handle, or are you still in the shaking/crying/denial stage?

Is Breitbart acceptable?

jimnyc
11-20-2016, 01:47 PM
Is Breitbart acceptable?

Yes, I have posted hundreds of articles from them during the election season. Bully and Gabby cried about it. I challenged them to prove any of them wrong - they failed.

OCA
11-20-2016, 02:04 PM
Yes, I have posted hundreds of articles from them during the election season. Bully and Gabby cried about it. I challenged them to prove any of them wrong - they failed.

Hey not for nothing but i had a bunch of posts clipped inthis thread by the authoritarian but post #6 is good to go?

jimnyc
11-20-2016, 02:10 PM
Hey not for nothing but i had a bunch of posts clipped inthis thread by the authoritarian but post #6 is good to go?

Link me to what was moved?

jimnyc
11-20-2016, 02:12 PM

Link me to what was moved?

My bad, you're speaking of the past, I thought you meant today. Fwiw - report posts you have issues with, please, instead of bringing it to the thread and going OT...

Gunny
11-20-2016, 02:20 PM

My bad, you're speaking of the past, I thought you meant today. Fwiw - report posts you have issues with, please, instead of bringing it to the thread and going OT...

Could someone give pete and bully a lesson on what a racist and/or mysogynist is? Or are those the latest greatest unsubstantiated leftwingnut baseless accusations?

jimnyc
11-20-2016, 02:23 PM
Could someone give pete and bully a lesson on what a racist and/or mysogynist is? Or are those the latest greatest unsubstantiated leftwingnut baseless accusations?

As far as the left wing nutters are concerned anything that is republican and beats the crap they push forward = racist, misogynist and every other name in the book.

But they forget one every time - WINNERS!!! :laugh:

NightTrain
11-20-2016, 02:44 PM
It's hilarious that they use words they don't know the definition of.

Then when explained, can't back it up. Or in the case of OCA, link to a facebook page. :laugh:

Good times, my fellow Americans! Good times indeed.

OCA
11-20-2016, 03:31 PM

Then when explained, can't back it up. Or in the case of OCA, link to a facebook page. :laugh:

Problems with a link.........i'm shocked.

NightTrain
11-20-2016, 03:36 PM
Problems with a link.........i'm shocked.

When you reference facebook and unsupported muzzie blogs, you damn right I do.

You'll be upgraded to 'noob' status when you begin linking to at least marginally reputable sources.

OCA
11-20-2016, 03:42 PM
When you reference facebook and unsupported muzzie blogs, you damn right I do.

You'll be upgraded to 'noob' status when you begin linking to at least marginally reputable sources.

Nah you'll dispute every link that is unfavorable to your myopic view of the world, it's this twisted little game you play.

"muzzies"..........i fucking despise racism.

NightTrain
11-20-2016, 03:48 PM
Nah you'll dispute every link that is unfavorable to your myopic view of the world, it's this twisted little game you play.

I don't give a fuck what you despise. Neither does the rest of the country. :thumb:

Ask Pete about how I beat him using his own sources regarding global warming. He at least had a nebulous idea about how to properly support his argument, even if he wasn't smart enough to thoroughly read his own links.

Never bring a pocket knife to a gunfight, OCA. You are completely outclassed and don't fool anyone but yourself.

Black Diamond
11-20-2016, 03:48 PM

Islam isn't a race. Keep swinging, corky.

NightTrain
11-20-2016, 03:50 PM

A couple of months ago I would have said the ignorance is stunning, but now it's just funny as hell.

Life is good. :beer:

OCA
11-20-2016, 04:13 PM
The ugly underbelly of Amerikan racism, islamo and xenophobia...........all for the naked eye to see. Kind of reminds me of the dude at the gym with the mullet.

And then the blatant denials..........lol.

OCA
11-20-2016, 04:15 PM
I don't give a fuck what you despise. Neither does the rest of the country. :thumb:

Ask Pete about how I beat him using his own sources regarding global warming. He at least had a nebulous idea about how to properly support his argument, even if he wasn't smart enough to thoroughly read his own links.

Never bring a pocket knife to a gunfight, OCA. You are completely outclassed and don't fool anyone but yourself.

Probably a global warming avoider too, just when i thought my opinion couldn't get any lower BOOM......proved wrong.

OCA
11-20-2016, 04:16 PM
Oh btw
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/breitbart-headlines_us_5829ba13e4b060adb56f1bdb

Elessar
11-20-2016, 04:22 PM

Hell, we've been through this before. "Racist" is a loosely applied term to anyone that does not suck
up to liberal views of the world, myopic as they are.

What are the genetic confirmed races?

Caucasian - which the vast majority of North Africans are as well as European;
Negroid - black Africans;
Asiatic - self defined.

Some liberal idiots cannot separate RACE from CULTURE.

Black Diamond
11-20-2016, 04:24 PM
The ugly underbelly of Amerikan racism, islamo and xenophobia...........all for the naked eye to see. Kind of reminds me of the dude at the gym with the mullet.

And then the blatant denials..........lol.

And we just won the election. Hows Hillary these days?

NightTrain
11-20-2016, 04:26 PM
Probably a global warming avoider too, just when i thought my opinion couldn't get any lower BOOM......proved wrong.

I sure am!

Want to get spanked? Fire up the thread.

Bring your A game if you can borrow one.

OCA
11-20-2016, 05:53 PM
I sure am!

Want to get spanked? Fire up the thread.

Bring your A game if you can borrow one.

Don't give enough of a shit.........about you........to invest the time.

Commence with the "he's scared" shit. I actually have time restrictions, i don't sit around a union hall playing spades all day.

OCA
11-20-2016, 06:00 PM
But let me guess, it's a liberal hoax meant to undermine capitalism and democracy.......hi Mr. Limbaugh.

OCA
11-20-2016, 06:03 PM
And we just won the election. Hows Hillary these days?

Your candidate thinks he's Michael Jackson he backslides so much. Don't personally know Hillary, can't say how she is.

Black Diamond
11-20-2016, 06:05 PM
But let me guess, it's a liberal hoax meant to undermine capitalism and democracy.......hi Mr. Limbaugh.

No the deniers are conspiring to drown the eastern seaboard.

Black Diamond
11-20-2016, 06:06 PM
Your candidate thinks he's Michael Jackson he backslides so much. Don't personally know Hillary, can't say how she is.

In her safe space. We should make her a participation trophy.

OCA
11-20-2016, 06:07 PM
In her safe space. We should make her a participation trophy.

If you feel the need then by all means.

I get a chuckle out of you.........kind of like when a baby is babbling.

Black Diamond
11-20-2016, 06:11 PM
If you feel the need then by all means.

I get a chuckle out of you.........kind of like when a baby is babbling.

I mean we wouldn't want her to feel like she lost.

NightTrain
11-20-2016, 06:15 PM
Don't give enough of a shit.........about you........to invest the time.

That's the first smart thing you've done on this board. I would utterly destroy you - not graciously like Petey's beatdown.

Commence with the "he's scared" shit. I actually have time restrictions, i don't sit around a union hall playing spades all day.

Of course you're frightened. You're completely unarmed in a battle of wits and you at least are smart enough to recognize that.

News flash, slick : I own my own company, and yes, I'm a union signatory. This isn't real time debate, some can and do go on for weeks - but you knew that even before you dodged the bullet with that weak shit. Kinda reminds me of the time Gabby "had a student" offer a rebuttal for her. She knew it was retarded even as she typed it, just like you just did.

Interesting that you've got all day, every day to sit and troll, though. You've got lots of time for that.

Speaking of, what DO you actually do around here on Debate Policy? It certainly isn't debate. Hit n' run trolling, yes, for sure. Debate - no. I'm not sure you even know the definition of the word.

OCA
11-20-2016, 06:44 PM
That's the first smart thing you've done on this board. I would utterly destroy you - not graciously like Petey's beatdown.

Of course you're frightened. You're completely unarmed in a battle of wits and you at least are smart enough to recognize that.

News flash, slick : I own my own company, and yes, I'm a union signatory. This isn't real time debate, some can and do go on for weeks - but you knew that even before you dodged the bullet with that weak shit. Kinda reminds me of the time Gabby "had a student" offer a rebuttal for her. She knew it was retarded even as she typed it, just like you just did.

Interesting that you've got all day, every day to sit and troll, though. You've got lots of time for that.

Speaking of, what DO you actually do around here on Debate Policy? It certainly isn't debate. Hit n' run trolling, yes, for sure. Debate - no. I'm not sure you even know the definition of the word.

Oh boy.

Basically i do whatever i want regardless of consequences.

OCA
11-20-2016, 06:50 PM
I was wondering if someone could please link to this mythical beatdown of pete311 please. I'll be the judge and jury of who bested who since a claim of victory has been made by a participant.........bias is obvious as to reason why claim cannot be validated.

gabosaurus
11-20-2016, 09:28 PM
Let's see: Steve Bannon's web site wrote and published a story about what a wonderful guy he is.

Next up: Sarah Palin expounds on the wonders of abstinence sex education, birth control and absentee parenting. :rolleyes:

Gunny
11-21-2016, 08:41 AM
Let's see: Steve Bannon's web site wrote and published a story about what a wonderful guy he is.

Next up: Sarah Palin expounds on the wonders of abstinence sex education, birth control and absentee parenting. :rolleyes:Next up: Gabby explains to the rest of us what is and how to be a "perfect parent".

Typical left wing arrogance and blindness.

EDIT: And I can run with THIS. How about a Bill Clinton class on ethics and morals? A Hillary class on the proper security, handling and dissemination of classified material? An Obama class on race relations? A co-chaired class on sanity and reality by Pelosi and Reid?

revelarts
11-21-2016, 08:54 AM
....Trump was a guest on his Sirius XM “Breitbart News Daily” radio show when Bannon made the remarks on Nov. 5, 2015 (https://soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-daily-donald-trump-november-5-2015).“People are coming in and they’re taking jobs and people are getting paid less money,” Trump said during the broadcast. “A lot of it has to do with borders.”
But people who are capable of making lots of money and building big businesses should stay, the New York businessman stressed.
“When someone is going to Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Penn, Stanford, all the greats” and then they graduate, “we throw them out of the country, and they can’t get back in,” Trump said.
“I think that’s terrible,” added Trump, who was a regular guest on the show. “We have to be careful of that, Steve. You know, we have to keep our talented people in this country.”
Trump asked Bannon if he agreed with him, but the Breitbart executive chairman seemed to have trouble responding to this suggestion.
“When two-thirds or three-quarters of the CEOs in Silicon Valley are from South Asia or from Asia, I think...” Bannon said. “A country is more than an economy. We’re a civic society.”...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/steve-bannon-disgusted-asian-ceos-silicon-valley_us_582c5d19e4b0e39c1fa71e48

"more than economy" a "civic society"?
too many asians? is he afraid that he can't compete with Americans who are Asians?
does he want to export all Minorities so civic-coughwhitepeoplecough-society can be the bosses and get the best jobs? Does he want affirmative action for those better jobs?

now it seems these Asians and others came in legally, did well in education, worked hard And FOR SOME MYSTERIOUS REASON he doesn't want these people in the country either. Isn't he in favor of immigrants as long as they are LEGAL?

Bannon is not some regular misunderstood guy that's just looking at people on Merit and Legality. He's got a problem with race. He's made it clear in several ways. This just clears the smoke and puts a cap on it, removes all the excuses.

Gunny
11-21-2016, 08:57 AM
"civic society?"
to many asians? is he afraid that he can't compete with Americans who are Asians?
does he want to export all Minorities so civic-coughwhitecough-society people can get good jobs?

now it seems these Asians and others came in legally. did well in education, worked hard And FOR SOME MYSTERIOUS REASON he doesn't want these people in the country either. Isn't he in favor of immigrants as long as they are LEGAL?

Bannon is not some regular misunderstood guy that just looking at people on Merit and Legality. He's got a problem with race. He's made it clear in several ways. This just clears the smoke and puts a cap on, removes all the excuses.

If YOU are accusing him of something, Rev, odds are good he's normal.

revelarts
11-21-2016, 09:06 AM
If YOU are accusing him of something, Rev, odds are good he's normal.

So do you mean it's normal to only want white people as the CEOs and other race based ideas?

Gunny
11-21-2016, 09:15 AM
So do you mean it's normal to only want white people as the CEOs and other race based ideas?

I think if the white people are qualified, they shouldn't lose a job to someone's notion of racism. What you choose to all racism a lot of us call common sense. When your reaction to not getting something is to whine, cry and label others, you aren't mature enough to work for me. And whether or not you like it, that behavior is prevalent with the left and minorities.

And people like you just enable that behavior.

OCA
11-21-2016, 09:27 AM
Next up: Gabby explains to the rest of us what is and how to be a "perfect parent".

Typical left wing arrogance and blindness.

EDIT: And I can run with THIS. How about a Bill Clinton class on ethics and morals? A Hillary class on the proper security, handling and dissemination of classified material? An Obama class on race relations? A co-chaired class on sanity and reality by Pelosi and Reid?

You did see the report that Donny has been calling world leaders from inside Trump Tower on an..........unsecured line.

OCA
11-21-2016, 09:30 AM
I think if the white people are qualified, they shouldn't lose a job to someone's notion of racism. What you choose to all racism a lot of us call common sense. When your reaction to not getting something is to whine, cry and label others, you aren't mature enough to work for me. And whether or not you like it, that behavior is prevalent with the left and minorities.

And what if whites aren't qualified?

Gunny
11-21-2016, 09:34 AM
You did see the report that Donny has been calling world leaders from inside Trump Tower on an..........unsecured line.

And? Who you talk to is irrelevant. What you talk about is what matters. Unless Trump is clairvoyant, I doubt he has a clearance or access beyond whatever learner's permit, if any, they give candidates.

As far as you next question: I'm in business to succeed, not pander to some clown who can't cut the mustard's sensibilities.

CSM
11-21-2016, 09:35 AM
And what if whites aren't qualified?

They don't get hired...no affirmative action for whites....

revelarts
11-21-2016, 10:26 AM

Gunny seems you've totaled missed the point of what Bannon said.

He didn't say that the Whites couldn't get hired because of race he was whining because they aren't in the seats of corporate power that matches his vision of "civic society" because many asians are MORE qualified and started more companies than "civic society" did.
and he doesn't like it.

Gunny
11-21-2016, 11:57 AM
Gunny seems you've totaled missed the point of what Bannon said.

He didn't say that the Whites couldn't get hired because of race he was whining because they aren't in the seats of corporate power that matches his vision of "civic society" because many asians are MORE qualified and started more companies than "civic society" did.
and he doesn't like it.

Actually, there's no point to miss. Unless you wish to discuss selective Right to free speech. I'm kind of short on threads you've posted going after the racist elephant in the room in lieu of you cherrypicking select people. You're constantly going on about Rights when you are quite selective in who you think is entitled to them, and want to persecute anyone not in line with your thinking. Truth is, you're every bit a bigot as those you accuse.

Where is your complaint about unfair advantages given to these immigrants and/or minorities? So someone wants to tell it like it is. Doesn't phase me. It's better than listening to the fabrications of the left and or their sympathizers like you.

OCA
11-21-2016, 01:41 PM
And? Who you talk to is irrelevant. What you talk about is what matters. Unless Trump is clairvoyant, I doubt he has a clearance or access beyond whatever learner's permit, if any, they give candidates.

As far as you next question: I'm in business to succeed, not pander to some clown who can't cut the mustard's sensibilities.

And you know what he's talked about?

Gunny
11-21-2016, 04:34 PM
And you know what he's talked about?Excellent point, You don't. So why an insinuation n the blind?

In the case of clearances and access, those of us that know have it tattooed on our eyelids. What Hillary did by her own admission and the evidence are felony crimes by law. "I didn't know" doesn't get anyone else out of court.

When you DON'T know you DON'T make false accusations.

OCA
11-21-2016, 05:00 PM
Excellent point, You don't. So why an insinuation n the blind?

In the case of clearances and access, those of us that know have it tattooed on our eyelids. What Hillary did by her own admission and the evidence are felony crimes by law. "I didn't know" doesn't get anyone else out of court.

When you DON'T know you DON'T make false accusations.

This has nothing to do with Hillary, you are fascinated by her.

Just telling you what is bring reported about emperor orange.

Gunny
11-21-2016, 05:08 PM
This has nothing to do with Hillary, you are fascinated by her.

Just telling you what is bring reported about emperor orange.

Hardly. Do I want to see her face the same music the rest of us would for crimes? Yep. You betcha. Do I want her to choke and die? You betcha. But I've wanted THAT since 92 when she was first foisted on the general public. You dragged her in with your quip about Trump. I don't really care about him either so long as he stomps a mudhole in the asses of all these crybaby, panty-wearing lefties.

AND ... I could care less about Palin and whoever the dude is. I'm not the one running around throwing shit against the wall to see if it sticks, much less attacking people who mean nothing more than leftwingnut buzzwords.

OCA
11-21-2016, 05:42 PM
Hardly. Do I want to see her face the same music the rest of us would for crimes? Yep. You betcha. Do I want her to choke and die? You betcha. But I've wanted THAT since 92 when she was first foisted on the general public. You dragged her in with your quip about Trump. I don't really care about him either so long as he stomps a mudhole in the asses of all these crybaby, panty-wearing lefties.

AND ... I could care less about Palin and whoever the dude is. I'm not the one running around throwing shit against the wall to see if it sticks, much less attacking people who mean nothing more than leftwingnut buzzwords.

Oh boy....can we say "opiate"?

OCA
11-21-2016, 05:52 PM
Btw she's going to get pardoned soon

Gunny
11-21-2016, 06:14 PM
Oh boy....can we say "opiate"?

Not required. She got what she deserved ... humiliated by someone as unqualified to be President as she is, just for different reasons. I laugh at the shit.

Btw she's going to get pardoned soon

So rolls the leftwingnuts in this country. Tell me, how do you pardon someone who hasn't been charged with a crime? Kinda putting the cart before the horse, ain't it? The fact it's even being discussed is an admission of guilt. So whatever. She can go back to lying to lefties and bilking them just to hear her shrill voice.

Balu
11-21-2016, 06:34 PM

Good post!
But I wonder which sense Americans put into the definition "Freedom" your use so often?
I think this question is quite natural from my side as I am a stranger among you...

Gunny
11-21-2016, 06:45 PM
Good post!
But I wonder which sense Americans put into the definition "Freedom" your use so often?
I think this question is quite natural from my side as I am a stranger among you...

To quote Janis Joplin: "Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose ..." because if you have something, there's someone else trying to take it away. In the case of government, they just declare it law, THEN rob you.

Elessar
11-21-2016, 08:14 PM

First show a source.

Then tell us what was the subject and content of the calls.

Why can't he use his personal phone in his own office to make a casual call?

"Hey...want to attend my inauguration and dinner after?" <--example.

What's wrong with that? Answer - Nothing!

Elessar
11-21-2016, 08:16 PM

I doubt he has a clearance yet as well. Access would be monitored or escorted until full clearance is granted.

We did that in Command Centers all the time. A Congressman, Senator, (both with staff), or state officials come in...they might
have clearances, both of those are based on "Need to Know", so we'd sanitize the space. If something came down of a sensitive nature during their
visit , they'd be escorted out of the room.

OCA
11-21-2016, 10:19 PM
Not required. She got what she deserved ... humiliated by someone as unqualified to be President as she is, just for different reasons. I laugh at the shit.

So rolls the leftwingnuts in this country. Tell me, how do you pardon someone who hasn't been charged with a crime? Kinda putting the cart before the horse, ain't it? The fact it's even being discussed is an admission of guilt. So whatever. She can go back to lying to lefties and bilking them just to hear her shrill voice.

Google Ford pardon of Nixon that should answer your question.

Elessar
11-21-2016, 10:32 PM
Google Ford pardon of Nixon that should answer your question.

It was a wise move at that time in an effort to move forward. It ruined Ford's career, but was a
wise move. Heal the Nation. Ford was a humble and honest man.

This, on the other hand, with Clinton is different in that she flaunted federal Law that would have gotten me and
several others here put in the Federal Pen.

Black Diamond
11-21-2016, 10:32 PM
It was a wise move at that time in an effort to move forward. It ruined Ford's career, but was a

This, on the other hand, with Clinton is different in that she flaunted federal Law that would have gotten me and

Cost Ford the election imo

OCA
11-21-2016, 10:45 PM

Doesn't matter, we are going to move forward also now. It's all but a done deal. I predict around xmas.

Black Diamond
11-21-2016, 10:48 PM
Hillary is above the law. Always has been. She's not going to prison, so prosecuting is a waste of time.

Gunny
11-21-2016, 11:28 PM
Google Ford pardon of Nixon that should answer your question.The question was rhetorical. It however is nonsensical. In the English language, and logical and scientific laws, you cannot undo something before it is done. If there is no crime, there is no need for a pardon.

So is she, or is she not guilty of a crime? If so, she needs to be charged, then prosecuted. This is just another example of different rules for the so-called elite. The rest of us do time if we get busted. They put their pants on one leg at a time like the rest of us and the intent of our law is to protect us against this very elitism. In theory anyway.

Black Diamond
11-21-2016, 11:35 PM
The question was rhetorical. It however is nonsensical. In the English language, and logical and scientific laws, you cannot undo something before it is done. If there is no crime, there is no need for a pardon.

So is she, or is she not guilty of a crime? If so, she needs to be charged, then prosecuted. This is just another example of different rules for the so-called elite. The rest of us do time if we get busted. They put their pants on one leg at a time like the rest of us and the intent of our law is to protect us against this very elitism. In theory anyway.

You misspelled pantsuit. :)

Elessar
11-21-2016, 11:38 PM
Cost Ford the election imo

It did, but it was a risk he had to take to come back together.

OCA
11-21-2016, 11:38 PM
The question was rhetorical. It however is nonsensical. In the English language, and logical and scientific laws, you cannot undo something before it is done. If there is no crime, there is no need for a pardon.

Doesn't matter what you or i think it's what's best for the country to move forward, that will be the reason given and the reason accepted. You and your ilk will not be allowed to drag the country down with your lust for vengeance.

This one you will just have to swallow.

Elessar
11-21-2016, 11:40 PM

Funny, BD! Kudos!:lol:

Elessar
11-21-2016, 11:45 PM
Doesn't matter what you or i think it's what's best for the country to move forward, that will be the reason given and the reason accepted. You and your ilk will not be allowed to drag the country down with your lust for vengeance.

This one you will just have to swallow.

Moving forward is right, but my question is why let someone get away with personal status, legal, and political murder?

Is that a good standard to set?

OCA
11-21-2016, 11:58 PM
Moving forward is right, but my question is why let someone get away with personal status, legal, and political murder?

Is that a good standard to set?

Precedent was already set by Repubs in 1975

Gunny
11-22-2016, 12:05 AM

Thank goodness we escaped looking at Maude's pantsuits. :laugh:

Black Diamond
11-22-2016, 12:08 AM
Thank goodness we escaped looking at Maude's pantsuits. :laugh:

I'll drink to that.