PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Trumpers didn't even vote

jimnyc
11-15-2016, 06:16 PM
This is like Kaepernick, with all of his protesting and then doesn't vote. Not surprising that the little liberal loonies are running around, likely clueless and rioting and breaking shit for the hell of it. I'd bet that this scenario plays out in many places, especially the larger cities.

-----

Most of arrested Portland protesters didn't vote in Oregon

PORTLAND, Ore. — More than 70 percent of the 112 protesters arrested in Portland last week didn’t vote in Oregon, according to state election records. The other approximately 30 percent did cast a ballot in Oregon or in another state.

At least seventy-nine demonstrators either didn’t turn in a ballot or weren’t registered to vote in the state.

Following Tuesday's presidential election of Donald Trump, thousands of people took to the streets in downtown Portland for five straight notes. The activity included at least one night that the police declared to be a riot, with more than $1 million in property damage. The bulk of the arrests happened on Friday and Saturday evenings as protesters faced off against police.

Rest here - http://www.kgw.com/news/local/more-than-half-of-arrested-anti-trump-protesters-didnt-vote/351964445

Drummond
11-15-2016, 07:45 PM
This is like Kaepernick, with all of his protesting and then doesn't vote. Not surprising that the little liberal loonies are running around, likely clueless and rioting and breaking shit for the hell of it. I'd bet that this scenario plays out in many places, especially the larger cities.

-----

PORTLAND, Ore. — More than 70 percent of the 112 protesters arrested in Portland last week didn’t vote in Oregon, according to state election records. The other approximately 30 percent did cast a ballot in Oregon or in another state.

At least seventy-nine demonstrators either didn’t turn in a ballot or weren’t registered to vote in the state.

Following Tuesday's presidential election of Donald Trump, thousands of people took to the streets in downtown Portland for five straight notes. The activity included at least one night that the police declared to be a riot, with more than $1 million in property damage. The bulk of the arrests happened on Friday and Saturday evenings as protesters faced off against police.

Rest here - http://www.kgw.com/news/local/more-than-half-of-arrested-anti-trump-protesters-didnt-vote/351964445

Perhaps the point is that they don't like democracy ?

If you don't like democracy, why would you vote ? If you don't like democracy, then why NOT feel 'entitled' to turn to vicious protesting when democracy coughs up a voting decision you happen not to approve of !

In the meantime, of course, the democratic process has worked to replace those which these anti-democracy types would prefer to see in Government !

Elessar
11-15-2016, 07:46 PM
Well, hell.

If that many did not vote, then what is their problem? They did not express themselves
at the polls, and think this is going to change anything?

The out-of-staters? Planted by DNC and other liberal factions, no doubt. Professional
rioters and anarchists.

I saw a similar article in the Medford OR paper.

Noir
11-16-2016, 08:32 AM
Not surprised.
During the 'Brexit' vote people who were against Brexit voted for it, intentionally.

Drummond
11-16-2016, 09:02 AM
Not surprised.
During the 'Brexit' vote people who were against Brexit voted for it, intentionally.

Noir, that's just nuts. Even YOU must surely understand that ?

Besides, I'd enjoy seeing you try to prove that one !!

I'll have to remember in future: we Brits will deliberately vote for things we DON'T want !!! Let me guess ... people voted Conservative in the last General Election because they were against them ??

[.. Perhaps as a punishment, eh ? Did our Lefties make so much of a hash of our economy, that voters voted for the Conservatives as a 'punishment', knowing how difficult it'd be for them to fix it ??]

NightTrain
11-16-2016, 09:08 AM
Not surprised.

What?

Drummond
11-16-2016, 09:41 AM
What?

... Exactly ! Weird, eh ?:tinfoil:

Noir
11-16-2016, 09:51 AM
Noir, that's just nuts. Even YOU must surely understand that ?

Besides, I'd enjoy seeing you try to prove that one !!

I'll have to remember in future: we Brits will deliberately vote for things we DON'T want !!! Let me guess ... people voted Conservative in the last General Election because they were against them ??

[.. Perhaps as a punishment, eh ? Did our Lefties make so much of a hash of our economy, that voters voted for the Conservatives as a 'punishment', knowing how difficult it'd be for them to fix it ??]

You can only take the word of how people said they voted.
But why they would lie about it is just as bizarre, so either ways an odd ways.

Gunny
11-16-2016, 09:54 AM

-----

Rest here - http://www.kgw.com/news/local/more-than-half-of-arrested-anti-trump-protesters-didnt-vote/351964445Hasn't stopped them from running their mouths and acting like they won something and should have a say. IMO, if you didn't vote, or wasted your vote on a sure loss that made ZERO difference? Go sit in your corner and zip your lip.

Noir
11-16-2016, 09:56 AM
As an American example (rather than Brexit) saw one guy who 'wrote in' his ballot for Paris Hilton, only to tweet a few hours later 'thanking' other voters because he 'no longer felt safe in the country.'
Genius.