PDA

View Full Version : Internalized misogyny

jimnyc
11-15-2016, 06:29 PM
Seems like we have some incoming deplorable to our team. The list is growing. If you're a woman, and didn't vote Hillary, you're on the shit list I think. This shit is funny! First it was because the men are sexist. Now you darned ladies secretly don't know that you don't want a woman in charge!! :lol:

Imagine that, college educated women didn't vote for her? Is it even remotely possible that they didn't like Hillary? That they saw her for what she is and didn't vote for her based on her own actions over years?

-----

Clinton camp blames white female ‘internalized misogyny’ for loss

Move over James Comey.

Hillary Clinton’s campaign has a new culprit for its loss to Donald Trump: Self-loathing, sexist women.

During an appearance on MSNBC on Monday, former Clinton campaign communications director Jess McIntosh claimed it was women with “internalized misogyny” who couldn’t bring themselves to vote to elect the first woman president.

When she was asked by Chris Hayes why Hillary didn’t do better with white women than Barack Obama did in 2012, McIntosh responded, “Internalized misogyny is a real thing and this is a thing we have to be talking about as we go through and see.”

McIntosh then echoed what she claimed was Obama’s assessment.

“We as a society react poorly to women seeking positions of power. We are uncomfortable about that and we seek to justify that uncomfortable feeling because it can’t possibly be because we don’t want to see a woman in that position of power,” McIntosh said.

“As we go through these numbers, as we figure out exactly what happened with turnout, it seems to be white college-educated women,” she continued.

“We have work to do talking to those women about what happened this year and why we would vote against our self-interest,” McIntosh said.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/now-clinton-campaign-blames-women-loss-internalized-misogyny/

Abbey Marie
11-15-2016, 06:34 PM
You gotta love it when feminists insult the heck out of us women, and don't even see it.

hjmick
11-15-2016, 06:42 PM
The Clinton camp is blaming everything and everybody... Except Clinton, the Clinton camp, the DNC...

Black Diamond
11-15-2016, 07:06 PM
She's done. She can sit in the dark and scowl the rest of her life about unfair everything is.

NightTrain
11-15-2016, 07:10 PM
Wow!

So, Abbey, how does it feel to be an Internalized Misogynist?

Does Russ know? Are you seeking therapy?

Elessar
11-15-2016, 07:11 PM
It's incredible!

I've said for a long time that a woman president would not bother me. It is just
that she would not even be on a list on considerations.

And yes, she blames anyone and everyone but herself.

Kathianne
11-15-2016, 07:15 PM
The Clinton camp is blaming everything and everybody... Except Clinton, the Clinton camp, the DNC...

Yes, though Brazile and Pelosi appear to be on the firing line of the Democrats in general. They are turning to...wait for it...Sanders and Warren who are pushing Keith Ellison. There's the ticket.

Warning though, this is in first weeks of mourning, they may get smarter down the road.

KarlMarx
11-15-2016, 07:26 PM
So, in typical Hillary Rotten Clinton fashion, she blames the American public for not having the enlightenment for choosing her above the likes of Donald Trump.

It's not the dishonesty, the total disregard of our laws, the manipulation, the conniving, the cheating, the lies that brought her down, it was our backwardness and ignorance.

That woman should be living in a castle with a bunch of flying monkeys.

Come to think of it... Why doesn't someone throw a bucket of water on her and see if she melts?

Elessar
11-15-2016, 07:35 PM
So, in typical Hillary Rotten Clinton fashion, she blames the American public for not having the enlightenment for choosing her above the likes of Donald Trump.

It's not the dishonesty, the total disregard of our laws, the manipulation, the conniving, the cheating, the lies that brought her down, it was our backwardness and ignorance.

Come to think of it... Why doesn't someone throw a bucket of water on her and see if she melts?

Hell, KarlMarx...I've loathed her ever since that statement when Bill was in office
that "WE are the President"! I was thinking "Who the hell elected You?"

KarlMarx
11-15-2016, 07:45 PM
Hell, @KarlMarx (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=5)...I've loathed her ever since that statement when Bill was in office
that "WE are the President"! I was thinking "Who the hell elected You?"

Hey... do you have her address handy? I have a tractor trailer full of chocolate chip cookies that I want to send her.

Elessar
11-15-2016, 07:52 PM
Hey... do you have her address handy? I have a tractor trailer full of chocolate chip cookies that I want to send her.

Heh-Heh! No, I do not, but bet it could be found toute-suite!:laugh:

Balu
11-15-2016, 09:30 PM

A question from Russia - Is it from 'The Wonderful Wizard of Oz'<wbr>? http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/blush2.gif

Abbey Marie
11-15-2016, 09:45 PM
A question from Russia - Is it from 'The Wonderful Wizard of Oz'<wbr>? http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/blush2.gif

yes, it is. :cool:

Abbey Marie
11-15-2016, 09:46 PM
Wow!

So, Abbey, how does it feel to be an Internalized Misogynist?

Does Russ know? Are you seeking therapy?

I don't know, I'm blinded by self-loathing. :laugh2:

Balu
11-15-2016, 09:58 PM
yes, it is. :cool:
Thank you! http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/he_and_she/give_rose.gif
You may be laughing but I enjoyed this tale in Russian somewhere at the end of 50s. And still remember it. That's why, it was my first association.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-15-2016, 10:03 PM
I don't know, I'm blinded by self-loathing. :laugh2:

Just keep Russ in the dark about it.
A happy man shouldn't be disturbed in his bliss.....' ;)--Tyr

Balu
11-15-2016, 10:10 PM
Just keep Russ in the dark about it.
A happy man shouldn't be disturbed in his bliss.....' ;)--Tyr
True!
"There is much grief from much wisdom, and multiplying knowledge increase sorrow." /King Solomon/ http://s19.rimg.info/aee19e2775457d135efdf745e7d94e15.gif (http://smayliki.ru/smilie-1224821991.html)

Noir
11-16-2016, 08:42 AM
I'm sure there are some women who didn't vote for Clinton because she is a woman (I know of atleast one) but that doesn't translate to voting for trump, nor do I think it's in anyway helpful for the Clinton campaign to go on about it.

Balu
11-16-2016, 09:30 AM
I'm sure there are some women who didn't vote for Clinton because she is a woman (I know of atleast one) but that doesn't translate to voting for trump, nor do I think it's in anyway helpful for the Clinton campaign to go on about it.

Was there any other candidate besides ALL THESE women voted for? http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/umnik2.gif

CSM
11-16-2016, 09:33 AM

makes me wonder if there are some men who didn't vote for Trump just because he is a man.... I am sure there are... but I seriously doubt they had any impact on the election result

Balu
11-16-2016, 09:37 AM
makes me wonder if there are some men who didn't vote for Trump just because he is a man.... I am sure there are... but I seriously doubt they had any impact on the election result

Good assumption! :clap::clap::clap: