PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Voter Fraud

NightTrain
11-16-2016, 12:09 PM
Surprise!

Another Democrat GOTV organization being investigated :

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Employees of an Indiana voter mobilization group with deep ties to the Democratic Party submitted several hundred voter registrations that included false, incomplete or fraudulent information, according to a search warrant unsealed Monday.

The contents of the warrant, which allowed Indiana State Police to raid the offices of Patriot Majority USA in October, were revealed at the request of the group, which is at the center of an ongoing voter fraud investigation.

It indicates state police contacted a handful of workers who admitted to falsifying registrations. Several said they were under pressure and faced the possibility of losing their temporary job if they did not register at least 10 new voters a day.

Indiana law requires voter registration groups to submit all registrations they collect, even if they know they contain inaccurate information. Patriot Majority, which registered thousands of predominantly black voters before last week's election, flagged many of the registrations that they believed contained incorrect or incomplete information to elections officials, the warrant states.

A batch of 570 registrations was flagged by the Marion County Voter Registration Office in Indianapolis because they were submitted for people who were too young to vote, contained inaccurate information or were submitted for someone who had no record of living in the state.

Patriot Majority has said the police search effectively shut down their voter registration efforts a week before Indiana's voter registration deadline after the group had collected about 45,000 voter registration applications.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/warrant-indiana-workers-submitted-bogus-voter-registrations-230410801.html

Color me shocked.

Balu
11-16-2016, 01:10 PM
Surprise!

Another Democrat GOTV organization being investigated :

https://www.yahoo.com/news/warrant-indiana-workers-submitted-bogus-voter-registrations-230410801.html

Color me shocked.
I wonder why Russian diplomats were banned from watching the conduct of these elections under the threat of criminal prosecution? http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/blush2.gif

jimnyc
11-16-2016, 01:16 PM
It wouldn't surprise me that if they checked things out in all of the major cities that the Dems had a stronghold on... get rid of the dead folks who voted, get rid of illegals that voted - and any other things like this article points out... Trump may just have won the popular vote as well.

Quite frankly though, I don't care enough, truly, so don't anyone think I'm serious about any recount or demand that Trump won the other voting.

But I still think we have a lot of issues with our voting system, even if it is getting better. But the dead folks thing needs to be fixed and/or assured they have been purged from the voter rolls. There should also be a way to ensure that no illegals are on any of those registries. And while not lastly, I think there should still be ID necessary. It's STILL laughable when we see just how many things in this nation that the government DEMANDS we have picture ID for, and many are peanuts compared to voting, but yet it never changes. The excuses coming from many on the left simply doesn't hold water. I can understand a 'little' about old people born a century ago, who don't drive or moved into the electronic age... (my grandmother never drove in her life, never had a computer...). But seriously, in today's world? How does one even exist without ID unless a homeless person?

Balu
11-16-2016, 02:43 PM
...But I still think we have a lot of issues with our voting system, even if it is getting better. But the dead folks thing needs to be fixed and/or assured they have been purged from the voter rolls. There should also be a way to ensure that no illegals are on any of those registries. And while not lastly, I think there should still be ID necessary. ...

In Russia the system is as follows. Everybody is registered by the place of accommodation permanently or temporary. When permanently, you have a stamp in your passport with the address of you accommodation. When temporary, you are issued a special ID where there are your passport data. This ID is valid coupled with your passport only.
The local electoral commission verify a list of residents with an electoral list and made all the necessary corrections before the Election Day.
The day of election when you personally visit your polling station you are assigned to, you put in your passport to the local district election commissions, they find you in the list available and provide you with a ballot with a candidates you are to vote for.
Filling the ballots produced in curtained booths. Then you drop your ballot into a transparent box. Nowadays the ballot boxes can be of two kinds: for instant computer processing and for subsequent manual one. All these is done under filming on every polling station. You can see the situation on EVERY polling station by Internet in alive.
When the time of voting is over the members of election commissions start counting the number of given bulletins and those, found in ballot boxes at presence of observers under web cameras. The rest of the bulletins remained are also counted and destroyed.

This is in brief. You see we in Russia are very scrupulous with the election procedure to avoid further possible complications. But... sometimes they happens.
Hope this info was interesting for many of you.

Elessar
11-16-2016, 02:59 PM
<snipped for brevity>

And while not lastly, I think there should still be ID necessary. It's STILL laughable when we see just how many things in this nation that the government DEMANDS we have picture ID for, and many are peanuts compared to voting, but yet it never changes. The excuses coming from many on the left simply doesn't hold water. .... But seriously, in today's world? How does one even exist without ID unless a homeless person?

I completely agree that a valid picture ID should be required nation-wide. Now, military I.D.'s don't have addresses on them
but can certainly back up - say, a Driver's License - to prove residency. When I moved into Oregon, I have to have proof of
residency, in this case a utility bill, because my CA license is still recognized in OR.