PDA

View Full Version : Israeli military women

jimnyc
11-16-2016, 09:26 PM
Just a picture/meme, but still true to a very high extent nonetheless.

http://i.imgur.com/zxCLcK2.jpg

Elessar
11-16-2016, 10:54 PM
American boys of this generation are too spoiled, catered to, and device-addicted to
have any sense.

Blame Dr. Benjamin Spock. he raised their parents and grandparents with the 'permissive'
philosophy.

Black Diamond
11-16-2016, 11:06 PM
American boys of this generation are too spoiled, catered to, and device-addicted to
have any sense.

Blame Dr. Benjamin Spock. he raised their parents and grandparents with the 'permissive'
philosophy.
They all need a trip to the woodshed, it seems.

Balu
11-17-2016, 12:28 AM
have any sense.

philosophy.
True.
I remember this Dutch bastard was popular in the USSR in the 70s and spoiled a lot.
The same thing with ours but not to such extent.
And the most horrible thing is so called juvenile justice when parents are loosing the levers to bring up children.
There is a very good approach in Japan where after 5 y.o. the child is treated as a grown up person. Then the childhood with acceptable child mischief is over. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/sad.gif

Noir
11-17-2016, 03:58 AM
Why is them meme comparing "girls" to "boys" though?
mph yeah, because sexism is a thing :bop:

jimnyc
11-17-2016, 06:08 AM

Yup, it is. As in a lot of guys in America, liberals, are unable to do what the Israeli women are able to do. I won't apologize to these wimpy guys though.

Balu
11-17-2016, 06:16 AM
mph yeah, because sexism is a thing :laugh:
In your words I see your attempt to gamble on the definition of sex discrimination.
By our nature we are different even by the structure of our skeletons as we are "designed" to fulfill different missions in our life. To give a birth to a child, to breastfeed and take care of a baby within first period of his life this is a mission of a woman and it is NATURAL for MANKIND. The mission to PROTECT and SECURE his family and a country is a mission of a man. These are RULES based on the traditions of any Society, which enabled the mankind to survive.
All these requires the presence of certain qualities which is brought up in childhood.
The fact that Israeli women are under arms this is an EXCLUSION from the General Rules caused by EXTERNAL circumstances. But to make exclusions rules means to ruin own country.
I see you a proud of your vets and this is right. but would you like to see the veteran in the saliva and snot from the fact that he got a splinter.
I would recommend you to read "Maggot" by Robert Flanagan. And do thank Lord you've never been to Serg. Gunny platoon. :laugh:
I hope you understand what I am speaking about. Those who served understand and agree with me for sure.

Noir
11-17-2016, 07:46 AM
To give a birth to a child, to breastfeed and take care of a baby within first period of his life this is a mission of a woman and it is NATURAL for MANKIND. The mission to PROTECT and SECURE his family and a country is a mission of a man. These are RULES based on the traditions of any Society, which enabled the mankind to survive.

'Mission' aaaaaaaaah nope.

Black Diamond
11-17-2016, 07:58 AM

When, as a rule, one nation's girls can whoop the hell out of another nation's boys, there's a problem with latter nation's boys.

America has been emasculated.

Balu
11-17-2016, 08:07 AM
'Mission' aaaaaaaaah nope.
Mission namely. Your mother has fulfilled her Mission irrespective of the result achieved. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/dntknw.gif

Balu
11-17-2016, 08:10 AM
When, as a rule, one nation's girls can whoop the hell out of another nation's boys, there's a problem with latter nation's boys.

America has been emasculated.
It seems you are right. In the 70s Americans were the other. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/sad.gif

Noir
11-17-2016, 08:47 AM
Mission namely. Your mother has fulfilled her Mission irrespective of the result achieved. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/dntknw.gif

More posts pls, this thread needs more sexist nonsense.

Balu
11-17-2016, 08:50 AM
Sorry, but this is not my fault you failed to follow me and keep on gambling. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/dntknw.gif

Noir
11-17-2016, 09:01 AM
Sorry, but this is not my fault you failed to follow me and keep on gambling. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/dntknw.gif

and it is your fault that you think women's purpose is to birth children.

Gunny
11-17-2016, 09:07 AM
have any sense.

philosophy.

They all need a trip to the woodshed, it seems.

Can you imagine some Pali's dropping some RPG rounds on our little cream puffs? :laugh:

They'd have to quit whing about Trump and the electoral college long enough to take cover for their cell phones.

jimnyc
11-17-2016, 09:09 AM
The Israeli women are as tough as nails, and so many are in the military, and they defend their nation from muslims, muslims around the world that want them dead. And yet they do their jobs anyway.

Back in America, we have tons and tons of young males around the very same age - and far too many of them are looking for safe spaces, rioting, skipping school, demanding free school, demanding freebies... I could do this all day, but the point is the same.

I fail to see how any of this is sexist. Just because I point out that one area is female, and another is male? Hardly. But whatever, even if, it's still true, and hilarious - and methinks it applies to more than just the USA.

Balu
11-17-2016, 09:10 AM
and it is your fault that you think women's purpose is to birth children.
First - this is not their purpose, but their MISSION on the EARTH. See the difference.
Second - I don't know about any case a man gave birth to a child. Do you? If you do, pls, tell me HOW he managed to succeed? http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/blush2.gif

Gunny
11-17-2016, 09:24 AM

Stop being a pissant. Unless you don't know exactly what he is saying? I see nothing sexist. The biological function of the male and female of the species is to procreate. That's a pretty basic concept.

And I bet a paycheck against you and an IDF "female" in a heartbeat.:laugh:

Balu
11-17-2016, 09:30 AM
The Israeli women are as tough as nails, and so many are in the military, and they defend their nation from muslims, muslims around the world that want them dead. And yet they do their jobs anyway.

Back in America, we have tons and tons of young males around the very same age - and far too many of them are looking for safe spaces, rioting, skipping school, demanding free school, demanding freebies... I could do this all day, but the point is the same.

I fail to see how any of this is sexist. Just because I point out that one area is female, and another is male? Hardly. But whatever, even if, it's still true, and hilarious - and methinks it applies to more than just the USA.
I can understand women serving in the army as doctors/nurses, plotter operators etc., but never in air-forces, tank or infantry active combat units. This is UNNATURAL!!! This may occur only under extraordinary external circumstances which is the case with Israel.
In my country we had the same situation in 1941-1945.

Abbey Marie
11-17-2016, 09:47 AM

Since it says both girls and boys, how is it sexist?

Gunny
11-17-2016, 09:47 AM
I can understand women serving in the army as doctors/nurses, plotter operators etc., but never in air-forces, tank or infantry active combat units. This is UNNATURAL!!! This may occur only under extraordinary external circumstances which is the case with Israel.
In my country we had the same situation in 1941-1945.

The other side of the argument is I spent 20 years competing for promotion, and collecting the same paycheck as females who were required to do half as much. If they are going to join, the standard should be the same and I don't mean by dumbiing it down so the women can keep up. Meet the standard or go home. That's how it works for men.

What is "natural" is a relative term. The female of the lion species does the hunting while daddy sits home with the remote control.

NightTrain
11-17-2016, 09:49 AM

That's exactly what I'd expect to hear from an Internalized Misogynist!

Abbey Marie
11-17-2016, 09:51 AM
That's exactly what I'd expect to hear from an Internalized Misogynist!

:laugh2:

Balu
11-17-2016, 10:12 AM

You smashed him down! :clap::clap::clap:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-17-2016, 10:15 AM
have any sense.

philosophy.

Not mine. I am teaching him how to shoot, bows, rifles, shotguns and next year or two will begin, at age ten, to teach him use of pistols--all supervised for extreme safety and proper usage and maintenance..
May even at age 11 teach him some knife and hatchet use..
I was not raised to be a pansy ass liberal coward and/or a PC grovelling piece of shit.
And neither will my son be..... by age 18 he will be in every way a real man not some snot-nosed, craven pansy -ass coward.
Such is do or die trying for me, perhaps should be for every father that wants his son to be a good and brave man with sufficient knowledge and training to care for/defend himself and his family.-- -Tyr

Balu
11-17-2016, 10:21 AM
Not mine. I am teaching him how to shoot, bows, rifles, shotguns and next year or two will begin, at age ten, to teach him use of pistols--all supervised for extreme safety and proper usage and maintenance..
May even at age 11 teach him some knife and hatchet use..
I was not raised to be a pansy ass liberal coward and/or a PC grovelling piece of shit.
And neither will my son be..... by age 18 he will be in every way a real man not some snot-nosed, craven pansy -ass coward.
Such is do or die trying for me, perhaps should be for every father that wants his son to be a good and brave man with sufficient knowledge and training to care for/defend himself and his family.-- -Tyr
I share you approach 100%! Man must be a man, woman must REMAIN a woman. Otherwise there a risk to die out and destroy the Society into pieces. :clap:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-17-2016, 10:30 AM
In your words I see your attempt to gamble on the definition of sex discrimination.
By our nature we are different even by the structure of our skeletons as we are "designed" to fulfill different missions in our life. To give a birth to a child, to breastfeed and take care of a baby within first period of his life this is a mission of a woman and it is NATURAL for MANKIND. The mission to PROTECT and SECURE his family and a country is a mission of a man. These are RULES based on the traditions of any Society, which enabled the mankind to survive.
All these requires the presence of certain qualities which is brought up in childhood.
The fact that Israeli women are under arms this is an EXCLUSION from the General Rules caused by EXTERNAL circumstances. But to make exclusions rules means to ruin own country.
I see you a proud of your vets and this is right. but would you like to see the veteran in the saliva and snot from the fact that he got a splinter.
I would recommend you to read "Maggot" by Robert Flanagan. And do thank Lord you've never been to Serg. Gunny platoon. :laugh:
I hope you understand what I am speaking about. Those who served understand and agree with me for sure.

Liberals have no clue what a real man is nor what real men sacrifice to be men and do their duty, be it for family or for their nation.
Correct start of the 70's improper parenting was being promoted and taught by the so-called, enlightened gods,
whereas pre-70's vast majority of Southern born Americans were taught weapons use and proper maintenance at very early ages.
Sad to have to say, even here in the South now such is not the case.
I see , even here in the South now, the majority are on the PC bandwagon and teach their sons to be selfish, spoiled and weak examples of manhood..
Even worse in other regions of this nation IMHO.
ESPECIALLY IN THE BIG CITIES ON THE EAST AND WEST COASTS.-Tyr

Gunny
11-17-2016, 11:22 AM
Liberals have no clue what a real man is nor what real men sacrifice to be men and do their duty, be it for family or for their nation.
Correct start of the 70's improper parenting was being promoted and taught by the so-called, enlightened gods,
whereas pre-70's vast majority of Southern born Americans were taught weapons use and proper maintenance at very early ages.
Sad to have to say, even here in the South now such is not the case.
I see , even here in the South now, the majority are on the PC bandwagon and teach their sons to be selfish, spoiled and weak examples of manhood..
Even worse in other regions of this nation IMHO.
ESPECIALLY IN THE BIG CITIES ON THE EAST AND WEST COASTS.-Tyr

You left out how well-acquainted our back-sides were with cedar switches. If I didn't get switched 2-3 times a day I felt neglected.:laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-17-2016, 12:16 PM
You left out how well-acquainted our back-sides were with cedar switches. If I didn't get switched 2-3 times a day I felt neglected.:laugh:

You got that right!
Both Southern fathers and Southern mothers knew how to use a cedar/willow switch to proper and attitude adjusting effect.
I can verify that from first hand experience just about every week as a child. And all mine attitude adjustments were earned, as I was a wild child and tougher than rawhide leather wrapped around a granite block....--:laugh:
Too bad that is outlawed today, as millions desperately need it IMHO..---Tyr

Balu
11-18-2016, 03:20 AM
Today, when I was reading and admiring the wonderful poems of Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, an interesting idea came into my head: "How many poems and sonnets so called 'sexual minorities' dedicate to each other?" I thing that poetry is one of the best ways to express spirituality in relationship between people, which, I am sure, must be the main background of it. And I do not think that a woman with a gun can be an object of worship.
Really, poetry extols those qualities of the object of our love and worship which are touching our feelings so much. http://s19.rimg.info/65b9b96da66717df912d8d7175b74d15.gif (http://smayliki.ru/smilie-1227290919.html)

Noir
11-18-2016, 06:00 AM

The sexism is impled by the fact that a 'woman' is being seen to be 'better' than the 'man' at a 'gender-assigned' role...

you need only only look at we're the conversation has gone from that - women with child bearing 'missions', several posts about 'real men' etc. These rivers flow and grow.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-18-2016, 06:58 AM
Today, when I was reading and admiring the wonderful poems of Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, an interesting idea came into my head: "How many poems and sonnets so called 'sexual minorities' dedicate to each other?" I thing that poetry is one of the best ways to express spirituality in relationship between people, which, I am sure, must be the main background of it. And I do not think that a woman with a gun can be an object of worship.
Really, poetry extols those qualities of the object of our love and worship which are touching our feelings so much. http://s19.rimg.info/65b9b96da66717df912d8d7175b74d15.gif (http://smayliki.ru/smilie-1227290919.html)
Thank you for the kind words Balu..
The Israeli women that have had to become warriors do not lose their place in womanhood but rather can and do add strength to a stronger family unit when married and caring for children. Part of that strength is the greater understanding of the value of life and love.
Poetry is a way to express such and show others that life matters far more deeply than we realize in our everyday pursuits and relationships with not just family but friends and neighbors too.
Best if one writes as a giving act, but many do not do so.
In my opinion, a true poet does just that--write as a way of giving ...-Tyr

Gunny
11-18-2016, 08:39 AM
The sexism is impled by the fact that a 'woman' is being seen to be 'better' than the 'man' at a 'gender-assigned' role...

you need only only look at we're the conversation has gone from that - women with child bearing 'missions', several posts about 'real men' etc. These rivers flow and grow.

The fact is, no matter how hard you and your ilk try, you can't fix basic biology. YOU are as guilty as anyone else of using labels to identify people with your constant pecking at the topic. Your passive-aggressive style doesn't go unnoticed.

Abbey Marie
11-18-2016, 11:50 AM

Have to disagree. First, the meme is only saying certain women are better at a skill than certain men. But more relevant, to say a woman is better than a man at a traditionally overtly masculine role is the opposite of sexism.

Noir
11-18-2016, 12:14 PM
Have to disagree. First, the meme is only saying certain women are better at a skill than certain men. But more relevant, to say a woman is better than a man at a traditionally overtly masculine role is the opposite of sexism.

You almost cut the corner, but not quite - 'Traditional overtly masculine role' is the subtext that feeds the meme.

sundaydriver
11-18-2016, 12:48 PM
A long time pic from my screen saver. A group of Israeli tank instructors.

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo302/rover27/Israeli%20female_zpsx50xafvu.jpg (http://s386.photobucket.com/user/rover27/media/Israeli%20female_zpsx50xafvu.jpg.html)

NightTrain
11-18-2016, 12:50 PM
A long time pic from my screen saver. A group of Israeli tank instructors.

Sexy!

Gunny
11-18-2016, 12:52 PM
Sexy!

Noir is eyeballing the one on the far right.:laugh:

sundaydriver
11-18-2016, 12:54 PM
That's why it passed on the test of time, sexy! :laugh:

sundaydriver
11-18-2016, 12:56 PM
Noir is eyeballing the one on the far right.:laugh:

Damn, Achmed!

Balu
11-18-2016, 01:29 PM
Sexy!

Poor girls.
I mean scheduled service. http://s20.rimg.info/7af4e498aeed7d7f2e5cd65ce9b3c81e.gif (http://smayliki.ru/smilie-1264354407.html)

(To become an instructor you must have a lot of previous practice and experience under your belt.)

NightTrain
11-18-2016, 01:35 PM
Poor girls.
I mean scheduled service. http://s20.rimg.info/7af4e498aeed7d7f2e5cd65ce9b3c81e.gif (http://smayliki.ru/smilie-1264354407.html)

(To become an instructor you must have a lot of previous practice and experience under your belt.)

Personally, I firmly believe that mandatory military service for every citizen is a great idea. It'll never happen here, but still.

We'd see a drastic reduction in the rudderless idiots we see protesting in the news these days.

Abbey Marie
11-18-2016, 01:50 PM
You almost cut the corner, but not quite - 'Traditional overtly masculine role' is the subtext that feeds the meme.

Some things just are truth, whether you like them or not.

Balu
11-18-2016, 02:00 PM
Personally, I firmly believe that mandatory military service for every citizen is a great idea. It'll never happen here, but still.

We'd see a drastic reduction in the rudderless idiots we see protesting in the news these days.
Your are right and correct, Sir! http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/good.gif
Once I've already recommended to read "Maggot", authored by Robert Flanagan. Very good and useful book indeed. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/good.gif
The main drawback of nowadays education is that young are not taught to obey seniors and rules and regulations.

Noir
11-18-2016, 08:03 PM

And none of those things are 'gender roles'.

Gunny
11-19-2016, 08:58 AM

Stuck in quicksand trying to awim your way out with a freestyle stroke. :laugh:

Elessar
11-19-2016, 04:21 PM

I am going to substitute the word truth with fact!

Elessar
11-19-2016, 04:28 PM

Tell us how many years you have served in anything, which makes you feel like such
an authority?

The Israeli's are between a rock and a hard place. In another forum we had a male solder from Israel
who stated that the vast majority of the women were not in front-line units, yet were used to train the
services, and provide security - which freed up the males for combat duty.

But, these gals CAN shoot and also learned hand-to-hand. And how do you become proficient in instruction,
shooting, and hand-to-hand? By practicing constantly.