PDA

View Full Version : This forum for the election only - 2016 Presidential Election - thoughts?

jimnyc
11-17-2016, 10:31 AM
We do this for elections, make temporary forums. When all is said and done, it will all just be moved to the regular political discussion forum. But when?

The election is over, but the election stuff isn't over. Lots continues. Do we still separate for now? Until after the inauguration? Just say F it and do it now?

What do all of you think?

Gunny
11-17-2016, 10:38 AM
We do this for elections, make temporary forums. When all is said and done, it will all just be moved to the regular political discussion forum. But when?

The election is over, but the election stuff isn't over. Lots continues. Do we still separate for now? Until after the inauguration? Just say F it and do it now?

I say move it. Or not. I think I have 1 or 2 posts in it. Everyone uses the Politics and Current Events subforums for the most part anyway.

jimnyc
11-17-2016, 10:40 AM
I say move it. Or not.

Is that supposed to be helpful you dirty bastard? :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-17-2016, 10:41 AM

Good choice, let the trump haters and baby criers post here about their woes and candy-ass tantrums spewed from some safe space and liberal PC LALA LAND.
A few here have shed many tears at home(hidden) about America making the right choice and not allowing more destruction from that ffing witch and her carrying forth the obama agenda!
Let them wallow in their ignorance and massively well deserved miseries!!!!!--Tyr

Note- I make a marked distinction between those that merely disagreed with Trump as a candidate and those that hate him for other reasons-- reasons that most dared not reveal.

CSM
11-17-2016, 10:48 AM
I am all for making a "safe space"

jimnyc
11-17-2016, 10:53 AM
I am all for making a "safe space"

That's hilarious! Imagine that though? The very first person to attempt using it would get such a virtual beat down!!

I can confidently say now, there won't be any "safe spaces" here at DP. I don't have an issue with helping out with regular decency should someone go over the line, but no way in the world we create an area as such, then offer binkies and play dough. Well, unless they were willing to pay for their safe areas? Hmmmm.....

Abbey Marie
11-17-2016, 11:02 AM
I'd say leave it until President Trump is sworn in.

Gunny
11-17-2016, 11:08 AM
Is that supposed to be helpful you dirty bastard? :laugh:

I must need to borrow Balu's or Noir's translator. :grumpy1:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-17-2016, 11:09 AM
That's hilarious! Imagine that though? The very first person to attempt using it would get such a virtual beat down!!

I can confidently say now, there won't be any "safe spaces" here at DP. I don't have an issue with helping out with regular decency should someone go over the line, but no way in the world we create an area as such, then offer binkies and play dough. Well, unless they were willing to pay for their safe areas? Hmmmm.....

Maybe Tailfins will pop in to enlighten us and yet again remind us of his superiority and magnificence....
I can only pray that he does.... ;)--Tyr

Gunny
11-17-2016, 12:08 PM
Maybe you should make this the Trump Speculation forum so we can keep all that crap in one place?

Abbey Marie
11-17-2016, 12:17 PM
Maybe you should make this the Trump Speculation forum so we can keep all that crap in one place?

We already have a forum for that- Conspiracy Theories