PDA

View Full Version : Mexican Mayor Arrested After Hundreds Massacred and Cooked in Network of Ovens

jimnyc
11-17-2016, 05:29 PM
WTF?? Cooking people now? These cartels really are as bad as groups like ISIS, if not worse.

-----

Mexican Mayor Arrested After Hundreds Massacred and Cooked in Network of Ovens

Mexican authorities have arrested the former mayor of a rural community in the border state of Coahuila in connection with the kidnapping, murder and incineration of hundreds of victims through a network of ovens at the hands of the Los Zetas cartel. The arrest comes after Breitbart Texas exposed not only the horrors of the mass extermination, but also the cover-up and complicity of the Mexican government.

On Thursday morning, Coahuila state authorities arrested Sergio Alonzo Rodriguez, the former mayor of Allende, Coahuila, on the charge of aggravated kidnapping, information provided to Breitbart Texas by the Coahuila government revealed. Rodriguez was the mayor of Allende, Coahuila in March, 2011, when a commando of Los Zetas kidnapped dozens of people who were then murdered and incinerated.

Earlier this year, Breitbart Texas published the results of a three-month investigation into how Los Zetas were able to kidnap, torture, execute and incinerate approximately 300 victims–including women and children–between 2011 and 2013. Approximately 150 of the victims were taken to the Piedras Negras state prison where cartel members used 55-gallon drums to incinerate the human remains.

Rest here - http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/11/17/mexican-mayor-arrested-hundreds-massacred-cooked-network-ovens-breitbart-expose/

sundaydriver
11-17-2016, 06:49 PM
It's very possible the Mayor and others don't have much choice but to play ball with the Cartels. How do you say no to people that will not only kill you, but have the willingness and the capabilities to horribly kill three generations of your families as well? The Cartels love to make examples of you & yours to ensure cooperation of others. Kinda tough when all you have is laws and not knowing whom to trust backing you up.

gabosaurus
11-17-2016, 07:22 PM
Drug cartels are serious business in Mexico. You or either do what they say or look the other direction. Otherwise, you die. Along with your family.

Nice of Breitbart to "expose" something that has been going on for decades. They should do some real research and find out how many public officials in Mexico have been murdered during that span. Not to mention the level of extortion and bribery that goes on.
Better, have Bannon come out and publicly thumb his nose at the drug cartels. He can talk about how Trump is going to take them down.
We'll see how brave he is then. :cool:

Gunny
11-17-2016, 07:31 PM
Drug cartels are serious business in Mexico. You or either do what they say or look the other direction. Otherwise, you die. Along with your family.

Nice of Breitbart to "expose" something that has been going on for decades. They should do some real research and find out how many public officials in Mexico have been murdered during that span. Not to mention the level of extortion and bribery that goes on.
Better, have Bannon come out and publicly thumb his nose at the drug cartels. He can talk about how Trump is going to take them down.

If he does anything at all it will be more than Johnson, Carter, Clinton and O-blah-blah combined managed in 40 or so years. Won't take much to outdo nothing.

jimnyc
11-17-2016, 07:55 PM

What happened with this specific mayor has been going on for decades? Um, no, it hasn't. You just turn into idiot mode whenever you see Breitbart, even though they have been correct about EVERYTHING I have ever posted from them. And you have been called out to prove them wrong with things I have posted non-stop - AND NOT ONCE were you capable of finding anything incorrect.

aboutime
11-17-2016, 08:48 PM

gabby. Why don't YOU explain WHY the mayors of major cities in CA, where you live...LOOK THE OTHER WAY TOO? Your Sanctuary Cities have become the CARTELS most reliable Hiding Place for the DRUG RUNNERS, MANUFACTURERS, ILLEGALS, and CRIMINALS WHO GET AWAY WITH MURDER...and EVEN YOU look the other way because...as you said above..YOU DIE. But doing nothing, as the mayors are doing is GIVING THEM PERMISSION TO MURDER....EVEN YOU, AND YOUR DAUGHTER. What can you say about that now?

gabosaurus
11-17-2016, 09:30 PM
What happened with this specific mayor has been going on for decades?

It has nothing to do with this specific mayor. This sort of thing has been happening throughout Mexico for decades. Why choose this particular instance?
And why are you bothering with regurgitating items from Trump's PR site? You might as well be reading state media from China or North Korea.

Elessar
11-17-2016, 09:57 PM
It has nothing to do with this specific mayor. This sort of thing has been happening throughout Mexico for decades. Why choose this particular instance?
And why are you bothering with regurgitating items from Trump's PR site? You might as well be reading state media from China or North Korea.

Gabby...no matter what and who it comes from it is bad.

Do you need a therapy animal or Play Doh? Ignoring it will not fix anything.

gabosaurus
11-17-2016, 10:24 PM
Do you need a therapy animal or Pay Doh? Ignoring it will not fix anything.

Eh, I considered using our cat as a therapy animal. But he mostly ignores me. My daughter feeds him and lets him sleep on her bed. Cats know where the power lies. :laugh:

Elessar
11-17-2016, 10:46 PM
Eh, I considered using our cat as a therapy animal. But he mostly ignores me. My daughter feeds him and lets him sleep on her bed. Cats know where the power lies. :laugh:

So does mine, Gabby...so does mine!:laugh:

aboutime
11-17-2016, 10:47 PM
Gabby...no matter what and who it comes from it is bad.

Do you need a therapy animal or Pay Doh? Ignoring it will not fix anything.

Elessar. You should remember that special thing about gabby. She would eat a therapy animal. Just ask gabby......http://icansayit.com/images/troll.jpg what DIET trolls like her enjoy the most?