PDA

View Full Version : Trump University.

Noir
11-19-2016, 05:37 AM
Ten days away from the case that Trump "could have settled, but won't out of principle" and Trump, er, settles.
The principle probably wasn't important anyway, I'm sure.

NightTrain
11-19-2016, 07:14 AM
Removing distractions in order to facilitate the important work is probably a solid move. Hillary being prosecuted for her many misdeeds will probably be brushed aside as well, much as I'd like her to be held to account.

Starting in 60 days there's a golden 2-year window of opportunity and much needs to be done. He can't take for granted holding both chambers of Congress in 2018 - the smart money says assume some sort of shakeup, so disciplined focus is paramount.

CSM
11-19-2016, 08:21 AM
Noir, just call him racist and be done with it. That is how all liberal arguments end anyway.

NightTrain
11-19-2016, 08:41 AM
Noir, just call him racist and be done with it. That is how all liberal arguments end anyway.

Yeah, CSM... I don't know why I bother sometimes.

Noir
11-19-2016, 08:47 AM

A comprehensive discussion of the topic at hand.
A+

NightTrain
11-19-2016, 08:50 AM
A+

Other than making baseless accusations and failing to defend or discuss them, what have you done?

CSM
11-19-2016, 08:52 AM
A+

thanks. I like to get right to the point rather than participate in a kabuki dance .... besides you can't argue with stupid people as they have so much experience and will "win" every time (usually by calling you racist, homophobic, sexist, etc).

CSM
11-19-2016, 08:53 AM
Other than making baseless accusations and failing to defend or discuss them, what have you done?

Noir was not offering a discussion. He made an assertion.

pete311
11-19-2016, 08:59 AM
You guys have a real super power for rationalizing and justifying when it furthers your agenda.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-19-2016, 09:01 AM
Noir was not offering a discussion. He made an assertion.

He made a false assertion(although veiled in the usual liberal way methinks) as Trump's past history shows nothing racist worth note IMHO.
Which is why Noir cited no bold examples and did not elaborate further than crying out a veiled - "he is racist".. stab..
Given his following replies he has had time to try to prove/reinforce his original accusation- yet chose not to try..-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-19-2016, 09:05 AM
You guys have a real super power for rationalizing and justifying when it furthers your agenda.

You mean, conservatives have a real super power in cutting to the chase and delving into truth and reality- something so repugnant and horrid to those infected with liberal minds!(?)
Why yes, we do..... Thanks... ;) --Tyr

NightTrain
11-19-2016, 09:08 AM

I back up my statements with logic and/or solid sources that are referenced.

You've been paddling the same canoe with Noir - make a unsubstantiated allegation with no basis in reality and flee the scene of the crime before the heavies arrive.

Noir
11-19-2016, 09:12 AM

What is my baseless accusation?

NightTrain
11-19-2016, 09:15 AM
What is my baseless accusation?

Do you really want me to quote your many accusations of racism & misogyny regarding Trump & crew? Are you unaware of what you've been typing in the last couple of weeks?

Noir
11-19-2016, 09:18 AM
Do you really want me to quote your many accusations of racism & misogyny regarding Trump & crew? Are you unaware of what you've been typing in the last couple of weeks?

Dude I can't even convince most people on here that user Perrianne is racist.
The chance of convincing anyone about your golden boy is zero.
In any case, none of this is anything to do with the topic, but hey-ho.

NightTrain
11-19-2016, 09:34 AM

So making baseless accusations against Trump & crew and failing to discuss or defend them is simply for the lulz?

Let's review.

1) Noir commits snark

2) Person responds to Noir's snark with plausible reasons why

3) Person observes that Noir regularly makes a baseless racist charge, pleading with Noir to get it over with and just level the Racist Charge and be done with it.

4) Noir commits additional snark after failing to discuss or defend original snark

5) Noir jettisons ink cloud and introduces new unrelated elements and pivots to Epic Obtuse Stance.

Noir
11-19-2016, 10:05 AM
1) Noir makes thread.
2) Commentors post to thread with no regard for the topic.
3) Noir accends in heavenly light.

Black Diamond
11-19-2016, 11:31 AM

So you're saying Trump is racist.

CSM had you pegged.

OCA
11-19-2016, 11:45 AM
He made a false assertion(although veiled in the usual liberal way methinks) as Trump's past history shows nothing racist worth note IMHO.
Which is why Noir cited no bold examples and did not elaborate further than crying out a veiled - "he is racist".. stab..
Given his following replies he has had time to try to prove/reinforce his original accusation- yet chose not to try..-Tyr

You mean like when the DOJ sued him for not renting to well qualified blacks? He settled, paid a fine, you don't settle and pay a fine if you aren't guilty.

OCA
11-19-2016, 11:48 AM
So you're saying Trump is racist.

CSM had you pegged.

He is.......well documented in the past year. Don't insult and try and deny.

Black Diamond
11-19-2016, 11:51 AM
You mean like when the DOJ sued him for not renting to well qualified blacks? He settled, paid a fine, you don't settle and pay a fine if you aren't guilty.

Yeah he's racist. I appreciate you assisting Noir in getting to his eventual final point.

OCA
11-19-2016, 11:57 AM
Yeah he's racist. I appreciate you assisting Noir in getting to his eventual final point.

My pleasure, now go back to hating him because he states the obvious.

gabosaurus
11-19-2016, 12:25 PM
The alleged settlement is pocket change for Trump. He can now move on and pretend he had no part in screwing thousands of people who thought they were enrolling in legitimate college courses.

Black Diamond
11-19-2016, 01:53 PM
My pleasure, now go back to hating him because he states the obvious.

I appreciate your help in this matter.

NightTrain
11-19-2016, 01:55 PM
The alleged settlement is pocket change for Trump. He can now move on and pretend he had no part in screwing thousands of people who thought they were enrolling in legitimate college courses.

Yeah, those other 98% were just flat out lying.

gabosaurus
11-19-2016, 02:41 PM
Trump enjoys screwing people. That is how he has amassed a fortune. He ran a dishonest college and bankrupted businesses to save his own skin. Now he gets to do the same thing on a broader scale.
Of course, a lot more people will be watching him now. :cool:

Oh, and Trump is a racist. And a pervert.

NightTrain
11-19-2016, 03:06 PM
Trump enjoys screwing people. That is how he has amassed a fortune. He ran a dishonest college and bankrupted businesses to save his own skin. Now he gets to do the same thing on a broader scale.
Of course, a lot more people will be watching him now. :cool:

Oh, and Trump is a racist. And a pervert.

I'm looking forward to watching you helplessly bark from the sidelines for the next 8+ years. :laugh2:

Perhaps by then you'll have acquired some common sense and will be behind President Trump and this revolution to regain American strength. Somehow I doubt it, though.

fj1200
11-22-2016, 04:53 PM
1) Noir makes thread.
2) Commentors post to thread with no regard for the topic.
3) Noir accends in heavenly light.

Well that's just funny. :laugh:

gabosaurus
11-22-2016, 05:04 PM
I'm looking forward to watching you helplessly bark from the sidelines for the next 8+ years. :laugh2:

Perhaps by then you'll have acquired some common sense and will be behind President Trump and this revolution to regain American strength. Somehow I doubt it, though.

You doubt correctly. No one with any amount of common sense believes Trump will last eight years. Unless he veers sharply to the mainstream.
My bark is not any more helpless than yours. Or anyone's.
Trump needs to learn that he can't screw over people while in the White House the way he screwed people in business. The law will be against him.

I am looking forward to watching Trump deal with an adversarial Congress that doesn't have to support him. :cool:

Black Diamond
11-22-2016, 05:07 PM
You doubt correctly. No one with any amount of common sense believes Trump will last eight years. Unless he veers sharply to the mainstream.
My bark is not any more helpless than yours. Or anyone's.
Trump needs to learn that he can't screw over people while in the White House the way he screwed people in business. The law will be against him.

I am looking forward to watching Trump deal with an adversarial Congress that doesn't have to support him. :cool:

Says the person who guaranteed over and over again he wouldn't be elected in 2016.

aboutime
11-25-2016, 08:31 PM
Says the person who guaranteed over and over again he wouldn't be elected in 2016.

I'm wondering WHAT adversarial Congress gabby was speaking about?

Seems to me, the Dems kinda LOST all of their power, and Harry http://icansayit.com/images/cutrun.jpg Reid will be NO MORE!

Elessar
11-25-2016, 11:44 PM
]Dude I can't even convince most people on here that user Perrianne is racist. [/B]

I missed this.

Who are YOU to brand someone? She expresses opinion...just like you do.

I could call you many things but will limit it to what I have seen...

Cowardly little shit that hides in a basement tossing shit-bombs at anyone that does
not agree with him. Spoiled little gay boy that demands people kissing his ass just for breathing.

Noir
11-26-2016, 01:59 AM
I missed this.

Who are YOU to brand someone? She expresses opinion...just like you do.

I could call you many things but will limit it to what I have seen...

Cowardly little shit that hides in a basement tossing shit-bombs at anyone that does
not agree with him. Spoiled little gay boy that demands people kissing his ass just for breathing.

-Express racist opinion
-Get branded racist
-Watch as people ignore/defend said person/opinion.