PDA

View Full Version : Sir Evil video interview OCA

jimnyc
11-19-2016, 07:30 PM
I hope I'm not too late - NSFW NSFW!!

Please close your eyes when I move the camera and you see my disgusting fat face.

Also, you can't hold me responsible for anything said, not even from the 8 or 9 year old dummy walking around.

I had to stop the camera a bunch of times because someone/anyone within camera wasn't being nice and I needed to bust some heads and straighten things out. So again, I'm the just fat film guy & security for the 'set'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL9wQJirMl4&t=5s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t2I25vVtlE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1McSaM9PA9E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-SXYEn4kzQ

jimnyc
11-19-2016, 07:41 PM
As I'm watching this for real now myself, I'm embarrassed for my own involvement. Wow. I curse more than I realized. I'm sorry if I didn't warn anyone in time that it was NSFW.

Abbey Marie
11-19-2016, 07:55 PM
That was great! Seriously, I was riveted the whole time. Thanks to all 3 of you.

(I hope no one drove home after that!)

jimnyc
11-19-2016, 07:57 PM
That was great! Seriously, I was riveted the whole time. Thanks to all 3 of you.

(I hope no one drove home after that!)

As I watched this again, I was worried you were going to watch it and then yell at me!! Some of the cursing was unnecessary, but bad habits are hard to break. John and Mike are so much funnier halfway through a gallon of Jager!!

Elessar
11-19-2016, 07:59 PM
Well....that was a ' bit' amusing!:laugh:

Abbey Marie
11-19-2016, 07:59 PM
As I watched this again, I was worried you were going to watch it and then yell at me!! Some of the cursing was unnecessary, but bad habits are hard to break. John and Mike are so much funnier halfway through a gallon of Jager!!

Of course not! Demon alcohol has the good effect of loosening everyone up. You have to take the good with the bad.

Btw, I thought you were funny.

jimnyc
11-19-2016, 08:00 PM
Well....that was a ' bit' amusing!:laugh:

My apologies for my contributions! LOL I was drunk tho, and it all seemed so much fun at the time. :2up:

Abbey Marie
11-19-2016, 08:03 PM
OCA, just one thing- how can you not like NT? He's a practically perfect person!

Sir Evil
11-19-2016, 08:05 PM
Two of DP's favorites Im sure! Was drunl then and I am now so will watch tomorrow and then probably want to get drunk again.

Abbey Marie
11-19-2016, 08:06 PM
Two of DP's favorites Im sure! Was drunl then and I am now so will watch tomorrow and then probably want to get drunk again.

Oh, and btw, you are quite handsome, J. In a devilish way! :cool:

jimnyc
11-19-2016, 08:07 PM

That's kinda how I felt. I thought it would be great to post a video. Then I watched it, and wondered WTF I was thinking. :laugh:

Abbey Marie
11-19-2016, 08:08 PM
That's kinda how I felt. I thought it would be great to post a video. Then I watched it, and wondered WTF I was thinking. :laugh:

Don't overthink it. :beer:

jimnyc
11-19-2016, 08:16 PM
Don't overthink it. :beer:

It's not often if ever that I'm ever on any type of recording. So when I first heard my voice I was laughing. It sounds so much deeper and different than "what I hear" myself, almost like it's someone else. I understand that this is a common complaint though. And then of course the video portion. Bleck. But it was fun! No one got arrested either.

OCA
11-19-2016, 08:25 PM
Legend status cemented.

Jim that was the single greatest thread ever created here, nothing to be embarrassed about other than an 11 yr old kid calling you fag.....hahaha

OCA
11-19-2016, 08:27 PM
OCA, just one thing- how can you not like NT? He's a practically perfect person!

Call me crazy but i dislike fascists.

OCA
11-19-2016, 08:30 PM
Ok that was like 4:30 or so would've been much more interesting around 7 or so.........lol

jimnyc
11-19-2016, 08:32 PM
Legend status cemented.

Jim that was the single greatest thread ever created here, nothing to be embarrassed about other than an 11 yr old kid calling you fag.....hahaha

That kid loves me though. I've spent a small fortune with him at 7/11 over the years!

Sir Evil
11-19-2016, 08:36 PM
Oh, and btw, you are quite handsome, J. In a devilish way! :cool:

Me? Cool, thanks! I know I am really going to hate hitting that play buttton tomorrow but at least now I have convidence it may only be about 98% terrible.

Sir Evil
11-19-2016, 08:39 PM
Legend status cemented.

:laugh2
That was a bunch of fun Mike, sure wish I didnt pass out so early!

Gunny
11-19-2016, 08:45 PM
I want to know who dressed Jim .....

1975 called and wants its shirt back. :laugh:

OCA
11-19-2016, 08:46 PM
Me? Cool, thanks! I know I am really going to hate hitting that play buttton tomorrow but at least now I have convidence it may only be about 98% terrible.

Yeah that's what i said......him?:laugh2:

OCA
11-19-2016, 08:51 PM
I want to know who dressed Jim .....

1975 called and wants its shirt back. :laugh:

Somewhere in Australia a b league rugby player has no idea where his jersey is at.

hjmick
11-19-2016, 08:52 PM
I didn't learn a thing from that "interview". It was about as informative as watching the Presidential debates. But...

Y'all looked like you were having a blast and that counts more than being informative.

OCA
11-19-2016, 08:58 PM
I didn't learn a thing from that "interview". It was about as informative as watching the Presidential debates. But...

Y'all looked like you were having a blast and that counts more than being informative.

I know at least on my end there was never any intention of teaching or informing, it was pure comedy although with tinges of truth sprinkled in.

But it was fun, i had a blast.

aboutime
11-19-2016, 09:00 PM
jim. Honestly. The video's reminded me of WHY I am no longer a drinker. As an alcoholic, I've seen both sides of the empty glass, and bottles too many times. Too bad you had to waste so much time for nothing. IMO.:laugh:
Last year was my 30th, or 25th dry. Yes...the memory does suffer too!:laugh:

Black Diamond
11-19-2016, 09:14 PM
Disappointing he doesn't look like Paulie Walnuts.

OCA
11-19-2016, 09:44 PM
Just an fyi these 2 numbskulls sprung this interview idea on me after i arrived.

OCA
11-19-2016, 09:47 PM
jim. Honestly. The video's reminded me of WHY I am no longer a drinker. As an alcoholic, I've seen both sides of the empty glass, and bottles too many times. Too bad you had to waste so much time for nothing. IMO.:laugh:
Last year was my 30th, or 25th dry. Yes...the memory does suffer too!:laugh:

I always love the sanctimonious ones who think everybody iscan alky. Don't be butthurt little feller because nobody mentioned you.

hjmick
11-19-2016, 10:01 PM
I know at least on my end there was never any intention of teaching or informing, it was pure comedy although with tinges of truth sprinkled in.

But it was fun, i had a blast.

I'm merely suggesting that it might have been interesting to get to know a little about OCA. What makes him tick. You know, what makes OCA a legend in his own shower... :laugh:

Good you had a good time. If you ever make down to Charleston, give a shout. We'll have a beer or three...

Black Diamond
11-19-2016, 10:22 PM
I'm merely suggesting that it might have been interesting to get to know a little about OCA. What makes him tick. You know, what makes OCA a legend in his own shower... :laugh:

Good you had a good time. If you ever make down to Charleston, give a shout. We'll have a beer or three...
I still want to get to Charleston. I have a feeling i would love it.

hjmick
11-19-2016, 10:32 PM

People do, it's a popular destination. I moved out here four years ago from New Mexico with the company I was working for. One of the other guys who came out here had a friend out visiting a couple of weeks ago, she loved it so much she started applying for jobs out here. Best time to visit is spring and early to mid fall.

And again, you make it down here, give a shout. We'll have a beer or three... or any other beverage if you don't drink.

aboutime
11-19-2016, 10:39 PM
I always love the sanctimonious ones who think everybody iscan alky. Don't be butthurt little feller because nobody mentioned you.

Sounds to me like you just proved your own alky tendencies by getting mad, and insisting YOU ARE NOT. I never accused you, or anyone else of it. YOU DID.
As for your sanctimony. You're the only one who's butthurt because you are threatened by the truth. There's absolutely NOTHING funny about watching anyone make a fool of themself...drinking their liquid courage.

Maybe you should learn what is meant by the 12 Steps before your denial buries you.

Elessar
11-19-2016, 10:43 PM
Sounds to me like you just proved your own alky tendencies by getting mad, and insisting YOU ARE NOT. I never accused you, or anyone else of it. YOU DID.
As for your sanctimony. You're the only one who's butthurt because you are threatened by the truth. There's absolutely NOTHING funny about watching anyone make a fool of themself...drinking their liquid courage.

Maybe you should learn what is meant by the 12 Steps before your denial buries you.

AT...that is why I found it humorous....not gonna say any more.

OCA
11-19-2016, 10:58 PM

I just answered the questions asked of me.

For sure we will have like 8, i love low country food.

OCA
11-19-2016, 11:05 PM

Holy shit! Pull the stick out of your ass and lighten up Mary!
Nobody made a fool of theirself, but i'm guessing you would've been the wet blanket on the festivities same as you are the wet blanket in this thread.

I fucking hate people like you, they got an area around Seacaucus in Jersey where people like you end up........what a prick.

NightTrain
11-19-2016, 11:49 PM
Looks like a pretty good time!

I'm surprised no one asked OCA about that rug he's sporting... or was that off camera?

Balu
11-20-2016, 04:08 AM
It was very nice to see the forum members speaking. I gave a possibility to imagine whom you contact on the board with. Thank you Jim! http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/friends.gif

Balu
11-20-2016, 04:16 AM
My apologies for my contributions! LOL I was drunk tho, and it all seemed so much fun at the time. :2up:

Oh, no!
You was OK! You speaking was conscious and distinct, so no reasons to worry about. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/smile3.gif

Russ
11-20-2016, 09:59 AM
As I'm watching this for real now myself, I'm embarrassed for my own involvement. Wow. I curse more than I realized. I'm sorry if I didn't warn anyone in time that it was NSFW.

Are you kidding? Great interview. I nominate Jim to be the moderator of the next Presidential debates! :clap::cool::cool:

(Same setting for the debates, too - Jim's back patio!)

Black Diamond
11-20-2016, 10:24 AM
Are you kidding? Great interview. I nominate Jim to be the moderator of the next Presidential debates! :clap::cool::cool:

Kicks lester Holt in the gonads

hjmick
11-20-2016, 10:56 AM
Kicks lester Holt in the gonads

Lester has gonads?

Sir Evil
11-20-2016, 11:22 AM
Disappointing he doesn't look like Paulie Walnuts.

:laugh2:
My very first thought upon meeting him!

jimnyc
11-20-2016, 11:39 AM

A regular interview would have been great. There were thoughts of various questions. And then Mr. Jager came to visit. All downhill from there. :)

It's fantastic in Charleston. My Dad took us there so many times. So many things to see. And if you get together with HJ, I'm confident you'll have a great host! :)

Looks like a pretty good time!

I'm surprised no one asked OCA about that rug he's sporting... or was that off camera?

You sporting a rug, Mike? I woulda pulled it off and got a video if so!!

It was very nice to see the forum members speaking. I gave a possibility to imagine whom you contact on the board with. Thank you Jim! http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/friends.gif

Thanks, Balu!! It was fun, even if embarrassing looking back. :)

John was the mod, I was just the lame camera guy in the back, only I was willing to pan the massive crowd in attendance!! :)

:laugh2:
My very first thought upon meeting him!

No one can compare to Paulie!! Mike was an ugly bastard, but definitely a lot of fun to hang out with, would definitely do so again.

gabosaurus
11-20-2016, 11:53 AM
So basically you guys got hammered and talked crap to each other? I should have known. :cool:

Jim, you need to stop putting yourself down. You are a nice looking guy. Third hottest in your family, but that is not bad. :poke:

jimnyc
11-20-2016, 12:02 PM
So basically you guys got hammered and talked crap to each other? I should have known. :cool:

Jim, you need to stop putting yourself down. You are a nice looking guy. Third hottest in your family, but that is not bad. :poke:

Well, I think the crap talking started before the alcohol, but intensified after. Outside of my non-stop cursing I thought it was funny at least, but definitely not very informative.

I have a bad habit of being hard on myself, but I'm not retarded and blind, so I'm usually on point. I hate my voice and I hate my fat head. And I lost a LOT of weight. I'm 5'9 and maybe a half, and weigh exactly 176.6lbs. I shouldn't be fat, but I think that since I'm so smart, maybe my head is overloaded because of my huge brain? But don't suck up, I'm not blind.

gabosaurus
11-20-2016, 12:07 PM
Well, I think the crap talking started before the alcohol, but intensified after. Outside of my non-stop cursing I thought it was funny at least, but definitely not very informative.

I have a bad habit of being hard on myself, but I'm not retarded and blind, so I'm usually on point. I hate my voice and I hate my fat head. And I lost a LOT of weight. I'm 5'9 and maybe a half, and weigh exactly 176.6lbs. I shouldn't be fat, but I think that since I'm so smart, maybe my head is overloaded because of my huge brain? But don't suck up, I'm not blind.

So who is sucking up? You have posted family pics on DP. You're not fat and you're not ugly. Perhaps you have a fat head. Stuffed with too much right wing nonsense, I would say.
Bipolar people are always down on themselves. My mom is the worse. Me, not as much. :cool:

OCA
11-20-2016, 12:13 PM
No rug, 100% natural.

Like i said earlier they sprung this idea on me after shot taking commenced.

Yes, shit talking started pre booze, actually in the liquor store there was trash talking.

That was Jim and John's sister and bro in law driveway.

jimnyc
11-20-2016, 12:31 PM
No rug, 100% natural.

Like i said earlier they sprung this idea on me after shot taking commenced.

Yes, shit talking started pre booze, actually in the liquor store there was trash talking.

That was Jim and John's sister and bro in law driveway.

Janeen and John, and brother in law John, and the little Trump supporter who called me a fag 30 times, then my niece Jaelynn who drove onto the front lawn at the end! Oh, and my apologies for my brother in law putting his fingers into his own butt while I filmed. I tried to move the camera away, but he's a big bastard!

aboutime
11-20-2016, 01:49 PM
Holy shit! Pull the stick out of your ass and lighten up Mary!
Nobody made a fool of theirself, but i'm guessing you would've been the wet blanket on the festivities same as you are the wet blanket in this thread.

I fucking hate people like you, they got an area around Seacaucus in Jersey where people like you end up........what a prick.

Thanks for proving my entire point.

NightTrain
11-20-2016, 02:57 PM
Was good to see John and Janeen again.

You know, I didn't see certain Alaska Shot Glasses present at the table... wtf? You guys lose those already?

Black Diamond
11-20-2016, 03:19 PM
Lester has gonads?
Hillary may have given them back to him by now

Black Diamond
11-20-2016, 03:20 PM
Janeen and John, and brother in law John, and the little Trump supporter who called me a fag 30 times, then my niece Jaelynn who drove onto the front lawn at the end! Oh, and my apologies for my brother in law putting his fingers into his own butt while I filmed. I tried to move the camera away, but he's a big bastard!
That kid is cool as fuck.

OCA
11-20-2016, 03:29 PM
Thanks for proving my entire point.

Smfh