PDA

View Full Version : Listen and learn...

bullypulpit
11-20-2016, 12:41 PM
Neither of which so many who voted for a septuagenarian degenerate named Donald Trump, are very good at

https://www.facebook.com/OccupyDemocrats/videos/1315508435208874/

jimnyc
11-20-2016, 12:46 PM
TRUMP WON - you LOSE - you were WRONG about EVERYTHING. EAT CROW until you CHOKE.

bullypulpit
11-20-2016, 01:20 PM
TRUMP WON - you LOSE - you were WRONG about EVERYTHING. EAT CROW until you CHOKE.

No, Jimmy. Trump has lost the popular vote, rather significantly. And no, all you need to do is look at the current picks for his inner circle and cabinet, never mind the full throated endorsement they've received from white supremacist/nationalist movements all over the country to know every word about Trump being a racist, bigoted, misogynist fascist wannabe is being proven out.

jimnyc
11-20-2016, 01:42 PM
No, Jimmy. Trump has lost the popular vote, rather significantly. And no, all you need to do is look at the current picks for his inner circle and cabinet, never mind the full throated endorsement they've received from white supremacist/nationalist movements all over the country to know every word about Trump being a racist, bigoted, misogynist fascist wannabe is being proven out.

Popular vote doesn't decide, just as it didn't in 2000, so go cry those votes into your liberal loving granola cereal.

His inner circle so far is SO MUCH better than I would have imagined. I'm thrilled with them so far.

And if you truly believe all that stuff - it also matters not to me. That just shows me that you'll be angry and upset over it for a long long time - which is downright hilarious!!

Did you see all the little babies crying during the election and the days following? Did you laugh as hard as I did?

Elessar
11-20-2016, 04:49 PM
Did you see all the little babies crying during the election and the days following? Did you laugh as hard as I did?

I sure did! Colleges providing "Cry Rooms", crayons, coloring books, Play Doh, and 'therapy animals'!:laugh:

Black Diamond
11-20-2016, 04:55 PM
And he's going to President. Flyover country grabbed you by the pussy.

aboutime
11-20-2016, 06:39 PM
This is for you bully....
http://icansayit.com/images/billofrights.jpg

Balu
11-20-2016, 07:03 PM
Sorry to interfere into your dialog, but you must have a Guppy memory as you already don't remember how Liberal Media conducted mass brain wash during election campaign and all their tricks to fool the voters.

gabosaurus
11-20-2016, 09:23 PM
Ask Al Gore what happens when you win the popular vote and lose in the electoral college. It means you go home.

Elessar
11-20-2016, 11:02 PM

Not being proven out. Just showing what real Americans want back in their country.

Not some namby-pamby "I have to feel good about myself' liberal dogma, which amounts to
selfishness.

Balu
11-21-2016, 12:58 AM
Not being proven out. Just showing what real Americans want back in their country.

Not some namby-pamby "I have to feel good about myself' liberal dogma, which amounts to
selfishness.

"My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." These words of John F. Kennedy sound strange and has no sense for nowadays Liberals used to think about own ass only.

Bilgerat
11-21-2016, 07:40 AM
Popular vote doesn't decide, just as it didn't in 2000, so go cry those votes into your liberal loving granola cereal.

His inner circle so far is SO MUCH better than I would have imagined. I'm thrilled with them so far.

And if you truly believe all that stuff - it also matters not to me. That just shows me that you'll be angry and upset over it for a long long time - which is downright hilarious!!

However, it has created a new opportunity for job growth

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15192558_1224662424246829_5156763003846125746_n.jp g?oh=e7e47262c7296ec914f932292a3b5843&oe=58B2DD62

bullypulpit
11-22-2016, 06:36 PM
Ask Al Gore what happens when you win the popular vote and lose in the electoral college. It means you go home.

Nah, Gabby. It means Trump is a minority POTUS and no mandate. He's a loser and those who voted for him threw their lot in with a loser, and a whiny one at that, given his Twitter rants.

Elessar
11-22-2016, 06:41 PM
However, it has created a new opportunity for job growth

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15192558_1224662424246829_5156763003846125746_n.jp g?oh=e7e47262c7296ec914f932292a3b5843&oe=58B2DD62

Sometimes you amaze me! :beer:

Elessar
11-22-2016, 06:43 PM
Nah, Gabby. It means Trump is a minority POTUS and no mandate. He's a loser and those who voted for him threw their lot in with a loser, and a whiny one at that, given his Twitter rants.

Minority? When he carried 39 states into the Electoral College? Hardly minority.

Best read the Federalist Papers and Constitution again - carefully.

jimnyc
11-22-2016, 06:46 PM

And yet he IS going to be the next president, and republicans hold a majority everywhere. The rest of your rant is just crap whining. You can move to the left with the rest of the useless democrats who don't have much to do as of late but to whine, cry and make idle threats with no power behind them. :laugh2:

Balu
11-22-2016, 06:50 PM

Come down and take it easy! The game is over. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/big_standart/empathy2.gif
For such cases there is an appropriate Russian proverb: "Do not wave your fists after the fight!" http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/smile3.gif

OCA
11-22-2016, 06:54 PM

selfishness.

Real Americans want racism, misogyny, bigotry and fascism?

jimnyc
11-22-2016, 06:56 PM

Repeating this stuff over and over with the rest of the liberals doesn't make it true. But if folks do truly believe this crap, and think the government is going to the shitter with all of this - the GOOD - yet more stuff for me to laugh at them over. Believe it and let it rub you the wrong way for the next 4 years. :)

OCA
11-22-2016, 06:58 PM
Repeating this stuff over and over with the rest of the liberals doesn't make it true. But if folks do truly believe this crap, and think the government is going to the shitter with all of this - the GOOD - yet more stuff for me to laugh at them over. Believe it and let it rub you the wrong way for the next 4 years. :)

You couldn't have possibly been paying attention for the last 18 months and say it isn't true. You been down to the waterfront too much:coffee:

Black Diamond
11-22-2016, 07:04 PM

I know i do.

Elessar
11-22-2016, 07:08 PM

Just went through that with Obama. Why not undo it and turn this country onto an even keel?

jimnyc
11-22-2016, 07:09 PM
You couldn't have possibly been paying attention for the last 18 months and say it isn't true. You been down to the waterfront too much:coffee:

I saw some past crap from Trump with women that was fucked up. That's it.

Racism and the rest? I saw him talk a lot about radical islam. The talk of maybe looking into muslims coming from certain areas. ILLEGALS. Talk of a wall going up. All GREAT things, and things I have no issue with. And I see a lot stretching it for more than things were. It went from him speaking of illegals coming from Mexico - to him talking smack of ALL mexicans almost overnight. Before long it was all latinos and hispanics.

OCA
11-22-2016, 07:14 PM
Just went through that with Obama. Why not undo it and turn this country onto an even keel?

Kindly link to all that.

Oh no wait i know...........he's racist because he stayed black...........lol.

OCA
11-22-2016, 07:19 PM
I saw some past crap from Trump with women that was fucked up. That's it.

Racism and the rest? I saw him talk a lot about radical islam. The talk of maybe looking into muslims coming from certain areas. ILLEGALS. Talk of a wall going up. All GREAT things, and things I have no issue with. And I see a lot stretching it for more than things were. It went from him speaking of illegals coming from Mexico - to him talking smack of ALL mexicans almost overnight. Before long it was all latinos and hispanics.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-the-governments-racial-bias-case-against-donald-trumps-company-and-how-he-fought-it/2016/01/23/fb90163e-bfbe-11e5-bcda-62a36b394160_story.html

He paid a huge fine.

jimnyc
11-22-2016, 07:21 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-the-governments-racial-bias-case-against-donald-trumps-company-and-how-he-fought-it/2016/01/23/fb90163e-bfbe-11e5-bcda-62a36b394160_story.html

He paid a huge fine.

And he employs tons of women, and has black women executives currently employed with him.

Elessar
11-22-2016, 07:24 PM
Kindly link to all that.

Oh no wait i know...........he's racist because he stayed black...........lol.

Just go back through the news.

The 'Professor Incident' with the Beer Summit?

Not stepping up and condemning the OWS riots and destruction?

Not putting his foot down with the BLM riots, attacks, and destruction?

Not addressing the New Black Panther's voter intimidation?

Taking too long to addressing the black on cops shootings and murders?

Ignoring the inner cities black on black shootings and killings?

Oh Yeah...lest we forget...he chose to be black. 3/4 of his blood line is Caucasian.

OCA
11-22-2016, 07:28 PM
Just go back though the news.

The 'Professor Incident' with the Beer Summit?

Not stepping up and condemning the OWS riots and destruction?

Not putting his foot down with the BLM riots, attacks, and destruction?

Not addressing the New Black Panther's voter intimidation?

Taking too long to addressing the black on cops shootings and murders?

Ignoring the inner cities black on black shootings and killings?

Oh Yeah...lest we forget...he chose to be black. 3/4 of his blood line is Caucasian.

So i guess pretty much every potus is racist, all previous have pretty much left it up to states to handle similar type situations.

Smh

Black Diamond
11-22-2016, 07:30 PM
So i guess pretty much every potus is racist,

Except Obama. Blacks are incapable of being racist.

OCA
11-22-2016, 07:31 PM
And he employs tons of women, and has black women executives currently employed with him.

Yet he has a racial discrimination conviction firmly implanted on his rap sheet.

OCA
11-22-2016, 07:33 PM
Except Obama. Blacks are incapable of being racist.

Let me know when they enslave us, hang us or burn our churches down.

jimnyc
11-22-2016, 07:35 PM
Yet he has a racial discrimination conviction firmly implanted on his rap sheet.

And now he has "President of the United States of America" right underneath that!! :lol:

So listen and learn as the title states - whining about the past isn't going to change anything. You lost, your side lost, Donald Trump is going to be our next president. Let go of the hate. Remember? LOVE Trumps hate!! :) :)

jimnyc
11-22-2016, 07:36 PM

That's not going to happen, the Trump Train is roaring into Washington and taking things back! :thumb:

Drummond
11-22-2016, 07:38 PM

H'm. Forgive this foreigner for needing (.. apparently ? ..) a lesson from you.

I understood that the American electoral college system was THE legitimate voting system, accepted as such, throughout the US ? Am I to understand that because it's given you a result YOU don't approve of, suddenly it should be dispensed with, its products considered open to overturn ?

So tell me. Do Lefties in your country have power of veto over THE established voting system ? On what basis ?

On the basis - perhaps - of a total contempt for any democratic system giving you what you DISapprove of .. ???

Black Diamond
11-22-2016, 07:38 PM

Those were the days.

Elessar
11-22-2016, 07:40 PM
So i guess pretty much every potus is racist, all previous have pretty much left it up to states to handle similar type situations.

Smh

Then why was he one-sided, intervened in some, but allowed the black rioters and shooters
free reign?

Ohhh..let's not forget the Florida shooting or the ambush of those cops in Texas.

Florida he condemned the shooter openly before the investigation even began.

Texas, he kept quiet for days.

Elessar
11-22-2016, 07:43 PM

O.K....show the "Rap Sheet" from a reputable source, plus the conviction paperwork.

Elessar
11-22-2016, 07:48 PM

Attitudes like this are what keeps the nation from going onward.

You allow rioters to burn and pillage their own neighborhoods? Attack innocent
travelers?

Promote drug trafficking?

Who is enslaved...the damn drug dealers and addicts.

OCA
11-22-2016, 07:49 PM
O.K....show the "Rap Sheet" from a reputable source, plus the conviction paperwork.

Ummmmm you are fucking serious? It's already posted. Fucking rookie.

OCA
11-22-2016, 07:51 PM
Attitudes like this are what keeps the nation from going onward.

You allow rioters to burn and pillage their own neighborhoods? Attack innocent
travelers?

Promote drug trafficking?

Who is enslaved...the damn drug dealers and addicts.

Nah.......you think they should be grateful to you.

Elessar
11-22-2016, 07:58 PM
Ummmmm you are fucking serious? It's already posted. Fucking rookie.

I told you to post it. Can't do it?

Fucking rookie pencil-neck.

OCA
11-22-2016, 07:58 PM
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/donald-trump-scandals/474726/

OCA
11-22-2016, 08:00 PM

Stupid ass yoga taker, are you unable to scroll back on your windows 98?

OCA
11-22-2016, 08:01 PM

Like i said last Friday afternoon, learn your place and show proper respect to me.

Balu
11-22-2016, 08:02 PM

It doesn't count! :laugh:

Elessar
11-22-2016, 08:04 PM
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/donald-trump-scandals/474726/

I do not see a single thing there indicating a conviction....<---and that is the word you used.

And it is hardly a Rap Sheet. Just crap manipulated to sound important..

OCA
11-22-2016, 08:08 PM
I do not see a single thing there indicating a conviction....<---and that is the word you used.

Oh poor baby, gonna parse words and split hairs because Donny was proven a racist.......lol. Your lack of manhood is disappointing.

Him and his daddy settled it out of court and paid a "yuuuuuuge" fine. That is considered admission of guilt in the eyes of the court.

OCA
11-22-2016, 08:10 PM

And it is hardly a Rap Sheet. Just crap manipulated to sound important..

If it was Hillary you'd be touting it everywhere. Your hypocrisy is as apparent as spots on a leopard.

Elessar
11-22-2016, 08:10 PM
Like i said last Friday afternoon, learn your place and show proper respect to me.

Demonstrate it to me, and You'll receive the same. Demand respect? Good Luck. You'd best get over
your Napoleon syndrome.

You're just too idiotic to meet in the middle, always pushing, insulting, and cursing.

Elessar
11-22-2016, 08:12 PM
If it was Hillary you'd be touting it everywhere. Your hypocrisy is as apparent as spots on a leopard.

Ohh..but I did not say conviction like you did.

Hypocrisy must be your middle name.

OCA
11-22-2016, 08:12 PM
Demonstrate it to me, and You'll receive the same. Demand respect? Good Luck. You'd best get over
your Napoleon syndrome.

You're just too idiotic to meet in the middle, always pushing, insulting, and cursing.

Suck it up sweet cheeks, i see you as a fish on the line and i'm playing it till it's boating time.

OCA
11-22-2016, 08:13 PM
Ohh..but I did not say conviction like you did.

Hypocrisy must be your middle name.

So i guess you just pay fines when you aren't guilty. You must be a special kind of stupid.

Gunny
11-22-2016, 08:17 PM
How many times we going to have this same thread with a different title? The end is STILL the same.

Elessar
11-22-2016, 08:18 PM
Suck it up sweet cheeks, i see you as a fish on the line and i'm playing it till it's boating time.

Nope! You think too highly of yourself. Fish might pull you overboard!:laugh:

Elessar
11-22-2016, 08:21 PM
So i guess you just pay fines when you aren't guilty. You must be a special kind of stupid.

Boring kind of stupid you are. Settling out of court relieves taxpayers the burden
of shouldering the cost...of course liberals do not care about legitimate taxpayers.

It is no admission of guilt...no conviction.

OCA
11-22-2016, 08:26 PM
Boring kind of stupid you are. Settling out of court relieves taxpayers the burden
of shouldering the cost...of course liberals do not care about legitimate taxpayers.

It is no admission of guilt...no conviction.

Paid a fine.......sigh..........it's like trying to teach monkeys how to clean up after themselves with neocons........they just end up playing with their own shit.

aboutime
11-22-2016, 09:18 PM
Paid a fine.......sigh..........it's like trying to teach monkeys how to clean up after themselves with neocons........they just end up playing with their own shit.

Thanks OCA. That was spoken like the true, experienced one who learned how playing with your own shit..gives you so much satisfaction, and helps the miserable day go by.

OCA
11-22-2016, 09:24 PM
Thanks OCA. That was spoken like the true, experienced one who learned how playing with your own shit..gives you so much satisfaction, and helps the miserable day go by.

Hahahaha..........isn't it time for your geritol?

aboutime
11-22-2016, 09:52 PM
Hahahaha..........isn't it time for your geritol?

Thanks again. That stupid answer proves you have to defend yourself against the truth.

I can do the laughing. I saw you in the videos. Making fun of someone YOU think is old, and using such stuff just reminds me. Someday...YOU TOO will be the target of another idiot like yourself...making fun of you.:laugh: