PDA

View Full Version : What's with Trump's bromance with Sen. Chucky-Schmucky Schumer?

tailfins
11-20-2016, 02:03 PM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/800339165829283840

This type of thing played a big part of why I didn't vote for Trump. His inner Democrat is starting to show.

I have always had a good relationship with Chuck Schumer. He is far smarter than Harry R and has the ability to get things done. Good news!

jimnyc
11-20-2016, 02:08 PM
Sure, what a bromance, as Schumer is out there right now talking about bringing the filibuster back and blocking several things from Trump.

Nice try though! All you did was show that Trump is willing to work, and they aren't.

aboutime
11-20-2016, 02:10 PM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/800339165829283840

This type of thing played a big part of why I didn't vote for Trump. His inner Democrat is starting to show.

tailfins.. Here you are again. Writing Checks Your Little Brain...CAN'T CASH!

tailfins
11-20-2016, 02:27 PM
Sure, what a bromance, as Schumer is out there right now talking about bringing the filibuster back and blocking several things from Trump.

Nice try though! All you did was show that Trump is willing to work, and they aren't.

It's encouraging that when Trump shows his potential to "give away the store" that Democrats are even more stupid and tell him to shove it. I'm going to just love it if Cruz, Lee, Sasse and others demand that defunding Planned Parenthood be moved towards the top of the agenda in exchange for their support. Trump's going to be forced to advance the religious conservative agenda because the Democrats are giving Trump nowhere else to go than further right.

jimnyc
11-20-2016, 02:31 PM
It's encouraging that when Trump shows his potential to "give away the store" that Democrats are even more stupid and tell him to shove it. I'm going to just love it if Cruz, Lee, Sasse and others demand that defunding Planned Parenthood be moved towards the top of the agenda in exchange for their support. Trump's going to be forced to advance the religious conservative agenda because the Democrats are giving Trump nowhere else to go than further right.

I haven't seem him give away anything. I have seen him show that he's willing to work more with others than most had thought. Democrats can say whatever they please, they are acting tough for their retarded constituents - as they really can't do jack shit to Trump for the most part.

NightTrain
11-20-2016, 02:51 PM
The Anklebiters seem to be a bitter lot.

No worries, Tailfins, President Trump has things well in hand.

Very nice that Cruz thinks Trump is aces these days, eh? Feeling a tad foolish?