PDA

View Full Version : More Electoral-College electors get death threats from Hillary voters

Little-Acorn
11-21-2016, 03:20 PM
I'm so glad the Democrat fanatics have decided to accept the outcome of the national election, like they demanded Trump do.

----------------------------------------------------

http://www.infowars.com/more-electors-get-death-threats-from-hillary-voters/

More Electors Get Death Threats From Hillary Voters

Texas member of electoral commission tells them to "go to hell"

Paul Joseph Watson - November 21, 2016

A member of the electoral commission in Texas says his colleagues are getting death threats as angry Hillary supporters ramp up the pressure before electors cast their vote on December 19th.

Hillary voters around the country are bombarding electors with emails, some of them threatening, in an effort to force them to vote against the outcome of the presidential election.

“At first everyone was kinda enchanted by it. Now all the electors are starting to get beaten down. There are some electors who have been threatened with harm or with death,” Texas elector Alex Kim told NBC 5.

“When people ask me to vote for Hillary Clinton, there’s no way,” he said. “I reject the Democratic Party principles and I reject Hillary Clinton.”

Kim said he had a message for all the people who are trying to pressure him into changing his vote; “Go to hell”.

As we previously reported, another elector in Michigan said he has also received a number of death threats, including a promise that he would be shot in the head if he voted for Trump.

“I’ve had people talk about shoving a gun in my mouth and blowing my brains out. And I’ve received dozens and dozens of those emails. Even the non-threatening-my-life emails are very aggressive,” Michael Banerian told the Detroit News, adding that he has been labeled a “hateful bigot” by the same people who are violently threatening him.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-21-2016, 03:25 PM
I'm so glad the Democrat fanatics have decided to accept the outcome of the national election, like they demanded Trump do.

A member of the electoral commission in Texas says his colleagues are getting death threats as angry Hillary supporters ramp up the pressure before electors cast their vote on December 19th.

Hillary voters around the country are bombarding electors with emails, some of them threatening, in an effort to force them to vote against the outcome of the presidential election.

“At first everyone was kinda enchanted by it. Now all the electors are starting to get beaten down. There are some electors who have been threatened with harm or with death,” Texas elector Alex Kim told NBC 5.

“When people ask me to vote for Hillary Clinton, there’s no way,” he said. “I reject the Democratic Party principles and I reject Hillary Clinton.”

Kim said he had a message for all the people who are trying to pressure him into changing his vote; “Go to hell”.

As we previously reported, another elector in Michigan said he has also received a number of death threats, including a promise that he would be shot in the head if he voted for Trump.

“I’ve had people talk about shoving a gun in my mouth and blowing my brains out. And I’ve received dozens and dozens of those emails. Even the non-threatening-my-life emails are very aggressive,” Michael Banerian told the Detroit News, adding that he has been labeled a “hateful bigot” by the same people who are violently threatening him.
Whenever the scum lose they come out showing their true colors- and every time that reveals that they wear masks to cover their evil ways and wicked deeds, while crying how magnificently tolerant, only they are!--Tyr

Elessar
11-21-2016, 03:36 PM
Whenever the scum lose they come out showing their true colors- and every time that reveals that they wear masks to cover their evil ways and wicked deeds, while crying how magnificently tolerant, only they are!--Tyr

Indeed! The liberals always profess to be tolerant and even-handed, but look how they have largely behaved
the past 13 days!

Maybe the electors should return the e-mails with pictures of pacifiers and therapy animals.

Gunny
11-21-2016, 04:26 PM
Indeed! The liberals always profess to be tolerant and even-handed, but look how they ha largely behaved
the past 13 days!

Maybe the electors should return the e-mails with pictures of pacifiers and therapy animals.

If you had told me before Ferguson that adults were going to behave like this I'd have said no way. I don't get what this "second vote" crap is anyway. We have do-overs for the toddlers now?

In a way, I almost welcome armed conflict. Time to cull the weak out of the herd.

KarlMarx
11-21-2016, 04:47 PM
And there we have it. Apparently some factions believe more in the rule of the mob rather than the rule of law.

Hopefully, they will find those who are making these threats and take appropriate action.

bullypulpit
11-22-2016, 06:24 AM

Any corroboration from any other reliable, independent news source? Info wars isn't a news source. It's a propaganda site for the rebranded white nationalist/racist/neo-nazi movement.

Kathianne
11-22-2016, 08:26 AM
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/17/elector-threats/94003176/

Gunny
11-22-2016, 09:11 AM
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/17/elector-threats/94003176/

Bet that doesn't shut him up.:laugh:

Kathianne
11-22-2016, 11:13 AM
Another I stumbled upon:

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Texas-Elector-Says-Democrats-Trying-to-Sway-His-Vote--401818136.html

Texas Elector Says Democrats Trying to Sway His Vote"I had no idea it would be like this," elector saysBy Kris Gutierrez (http://www.nbcdfw.com/results/?keywords=%22Kris+Gutierrez%22&byline=y&sort=date)

"At first everyone was kinda enchanted by it," Kim said. "Now all the electors are starting to get beaten down. There are some electors who have been threatened with harm or with death."

"When people ask me to vote for Hillary Clinton, there's no way," he said. "I reject the Democratic Party principles and I reject Hillary Clinton."
When he gets a nasty note, Kim's message is pure Texas.

"You may all go to hell, and I shall go to Texas," Kim joked. "If it was good enough for Davy Crockett, then it's good enough for me."

NightTrain
11-22-2016, 11:40 AM
Even if Banerian or another elector had a change of heart, other Michigan electors would just cast another vote for Trump, according to the Secretary of State’s office.

:coffee:

Keep on threatening the Republican Electors, kids! I'm looking forward to seeing how many moonbats go to jail over those threats. If they're not smart enough to understand how elections work, they're not smart enough to hide their tracks online.

They won't change the election, but they will manage to get themselves removed from the general population. There's always a silver lining.

Gunny
11-22-2016, 11:54 AM
Another I stumbled upon:

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Texas-Elector-Says-Democrats-Trying-to-Sway-His-Vote--401818136.htmlI find the lack of understanding your opponent quite amusing sometimes.

Who was it predicted Hillary would take Texas? Now this crap. Apparently even the moonbats that reside in this state don't understand the we are Texans FIRST. Twist that any way you want, but that's how it is. And threatening us could just get you ventilated in places you'd rather not happen.

I want to see who caves to the threats. And what difference is it going to make?

Abbey Marie
11-22-2016, 01:59 PM

While they sport their "Coexist" bumper stickers, and tell the rest of us we are gun-toting bigots.

We are experiencing aggressive partisan politics on a whole new evil level, and I believe our country will never be the same.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-22-2016, 05:42 PM
While they sport their "Coexist" bumper stickers, and tell the rest of us we are gun-toting bigots.

We are experiencing aggressive partisan politics on a whole new evil level, and I believe our country will never be the same.

Make that-- "bible thumping", gun toting idiots..
THOSE RAVING LOONS RARELY LEAVE OUT A CHANCE TO CONDEMN CHRISTIANITY....
ISN'T STRANGE WE NEVER SEE THAT APPLIED TO ISLAM?
Evil begets evil, evil recognizes like minded darkness....-Tyr