PDA

View Full Version : And you thought Hillary was crooked...

bullypulpit
11-22-2016, 10:30 AM
During the campaign, Trump stated, “[I]f I become president, I couldn’t care less about my company. It’s peanuts.” He added, “I wouldn’t ever be involved because I wouldn’t care about anything but our country, anything.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-conflict-of-interest_us_5833b971e4b058ce7aacbb56

NightTrain
11-22-2016, 10:32 AM
During the campaign, Trump stated, “[I]f I become president, I couldn’t care less about my company. It’s peanuts.” He added, “I wouldn’t ever be involved because I wouldn’t care about anything but our country, anything.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-conflict-of-interest_us_5833b971e4b058ce7aacbb56

Is he President yet, Bully? Hmmm?

Bilgerat
11-22-2016, 02:54 PM

There's that wall again :laugh:

Black Diamond
11-22-2016, 03:10 PM

Bully should be locked up in Trump's concentration camp he is going to build and be forced to listen to Trump's inauguration address over and over again for 8 years.

Bilgerat
11-22-2016, 03:24 PM
Bully should be locked up in Trump's concentration camp he is going to build and be forced to listen to Trump's inauguration address over and over again for 8 years.

Only at night

During the day, he should be at work building the wall on the border. He can be paid in peso's :laugh:

bullypulpit
11-22-2016, 06:28 PM

Non sequitur old son. Trump needs to establish a BLIND trust for his corporate holdings that even his family can't see into. Even now the appearance of his using his status as "President elect" to further his business interests is poisoning his Presidency.

Balu
11-22-2016, 06:34 PM
It reminds me the words of Sergei Mikhalkov, author of the anthem of Russia (he is the author of texts as the anthem of the USSR and the Russian Federation, anthems that have the same melody) who responded to one of the disgruntled Russian liberals: "Do you like the Russian national anthem or not, but you will have to listen to this anthem standing! "

jimnyc
11-22-2016, 06:48 PM
Non sequitur old son. Trump needs to establish a BLIND trust for his corporate holdings that even his family can't see into. Even now the appearance of his using his status as "President elect" to further his business interests is poisoning his Presidency.

He will for his holdings, and that's it. Everything else will go as planned and his kids will run the show. His appearance and what you or others think of that, matters NOT, as he's done nothing wrong. :lol:

aboutime
11-22-2016, 10:11 PM

bully. Why weren't you this concerned about HILLARY, and her non-established Blind Trust tactics with the CLINTON FOUNDATION? Presently STILL under FBI Investigations. I can't recall you saying anything about that, but you have plenty of time to share how much hatred you have for someone.....NOT EVEN YOU can stop from becoming the President in January.

Elessar
11-22-2016, 10:15 PM

Guess you have the backroom liberal shenanigans all figured out!:laugh:

Elessar
11-22-2016, 10:17 PM
He will for his holdings, and that's it. Everything else will go as planned and his kids will run the show. His appearance and what you or others think of that, matters NOT, as he's done nothing wrong. :lol:

Weak, defeated and irrelevant comment from him. You stated what is already been planned.

Bully needs a new binkie and spoon.

aboutime
11-22-2016, 10:18 PM
Guess you have the backroom liberal shenanigans all figured out!:laugh:

Bully must think Trump, and the Republicans are just like Liberals, and use their tactics to cheat, lie, distort, and destroy other human beings with political suicide.???