PDA

View Full Version : Donald and ISIS

bullypulpit
11-22-2016, 10:41 AM
Gotta love the irony. The man who claims he knows more about ISIS than the generals and is gonna whoop the ass of ISIS is currently at war with SNL and a Broadway musical.

NightTrain
11-22-2016, 10:54 AM
Gotta love the irony. The man who claims he knows more about ISIS than the generals and is gonna whoop the ass of ISIS is currently at war with SNL and a Broadway musical.

I agree. President Trump (I'm getting that Matthewsian Tingle!) should be ignoring moonbats like the rest of the country.

So, Bully, you keep running away from it, but how do you feel about Executive Orders? How's Obama's EOs going to hold up on Day 1?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-22-2016, 11:05 AM
I agree. President Trump (I'm getting that Matthewsian Tingle!) should be ignoring moonbats like the rest of the country.

So, Bully, you keep running away from it, but how do you feel about Executive Orders? How's Obama's EOs going to hold up on Day 1?

I am good with Trump removing every damn Executive Order that the globalist, America hating shill obama created.
I hope for that and a damn lot more.. but if only that we would be be lightyears ahead of what any new dem president would have done..-Tyr

NightTrain
11-22-2016, 11:19 AM

Huh. Bully ran away.

Didn't see that coming.

Abbey Marie
11-22-2016, 11:19 AM

Correction: they are at war with him.

Yes, he should try to ignore these twits and enjoy the power and affection bestowed upon him on Election Day. Oh, and btw, his popularity rating post- election has gone up.

:coffee:

gabosaurus
11-22-2016, 11:26 AM
ISIS is obviously pleased that Trump won the election. They know Trump is clueless about how Islamic extremism works. Perhaps Trump can send Herr Bannon over to negotiate. :rolleyes:

NightTrain
11-22-2016, 11:48 AM
ISIS is obviously pleased that Trump won the election. They know Trump is clueless about how Islamic extremism works. Perhaps Trump can send Herr Bannon over to negotiate. :rolleyes:

Are they? Link?

Gunny
11-22-2016, 12:21 PM

Clueless. Right. Let's see ... how do you handle a hot-head that will blow you right back up ...

You don't have to know jack sh*t about Islam nor anything else to retaliate, Einstein.

Black Diamond
11-22-2016, 12:29 PM

Hitler card again. When do we in the Gestapo come for your dumb ass?

Gunny
11-22-2016, 12:36 PM
Hitler card again. When do we in the Gestapo come for your dumb ass?I find it incredulous that ANYONE claiming to be a Dem dare insinuate someone else is more fascist then they are. Absurd is a good word as well. We are, in this Nation, at this point in time due to our current President more like the 3rd Reich than we are our constitution.

I still remember when we didn't have the leftwingnut thought police.

Black Diamond
11-22-2016, 12:39 PM
I find it incredulous that ANYONE claiming to be a Dem dare insinuate someone else is more fascist then they are. Absurd is a good word as well. We are, in this Nation, at this point in time due to our current President more like the 3rd Reich than we are our constitution.

I still remember when we didn't have the leftwingnut thought police.
Hopefully that will turn around. I feel like the President has set the tone for that crap the last 8 years and now he's going to be done.

Gunny
11-22-2016, 12:52 PM
Hopefully that will turn around. I feel like the President has set the tone for that crap the last 8 years and now he's going to be done.

That one I won't blame on Obama. Looking back, it started in the 80s. It's going to take more than one person to fix it. You can't un-brainwash people when they believe they are right. No amount of fact, logic and/or common sense gets through. The right is as guilty of allowing it to happen as the left.

What Obama is ... is everything wrong with political correctness, progressive backwards-assed we hate America-think. He has shown us what a monster it is and STILL, half the people don't get it.

Balu
11-22-2016, 01:26 PM

Really?
You want to say that they are illiterate and could not read what Trump spoke about his attitude to the terrorists?

Black Diamond
11-22-2016, 02:03 PM
That one I won't blame on Obama. Looking back, it started in the 80s. It's going to take more than one person to fix it. You can't un-brainwash people when they believe they are right. No amount of fact, logic and/or common sense gets through. The right is as guilty of allowing it to happen as the left.

What Obama is ... is everything wrong with political correctness, progressive backwards-assed we hate America-think. He has shown us what a monster it is and STILL, half the people don't get it.

I agree it started in the 80s. But it seems to have escalated under 0ssiah.

fj1200
11-22-2016, 03:43 PM
Oh, and btw, his popularity rating post- election has gone up.

Polls are trash, you know that. :poke:

Black Diamond
11-22-2016, 03:44 PM
Polls are trash, you know that. :poke:

Possibly. Or maybe Hillary's work ethic is trash.

fj1200
11-22-2016, 03:52 PM
Possibly. Or maybe Hillary's work ethic is trash.

I've been informed of such in no uncertain terms. :) The only good one or two were those that showed trump ahead of hrc. ;)

Black Diamond
11-22-2016, 03:54 PM
I've been informed of such in no uncertain terms. :) The only good one or two were those that showed trump ahead of hrc. ;)

I can't help but think Hilary's coronation complex played role in her loss. Again.

fj1200
11-22-2016, 03:56 PM
I can't help but think Hilary's coronation complex played role in her loss. Again.

I don't disagree. A photo-journalist friend of mind said in a particular parade, in NH I think, she/they insisted that the press be confined to a corral which of course didn't go over very well. She lost IMO because people voted for SCOTUS and because they think he cares about them more than she does.

Gunny
11-22-2016, 04:00 PM
I agree it started in the 80s. But it seems to have escalated under 0ssiah.

I can't stand the bastard so don't think I'm letting him off any hook. Merely pointing out that he cannot be responsible for the society that created him. While I loved the 60s and 70s, it also created this "I-Me", sense of entitlement folk Barry was right in the thick of it, living as a white boy. He's just the poster boy for for everything wrong with that generation coming of age.

I'm with Tyr ... if Trump throws out every single O-blah-blah signing statement Day One it won't be soon enough.

Black Diamond
11-22-2016, 04:12 PM
I can't stand the bastard so don't think I'm letting him off any hook. Merely pointing out that he cannot be responsible for the society that created him. While I loved the 60s and 70s, it also created this "I-Me", sense of entitlement folk Barry was right in the thick of it, living as a white boy. He's just the poster boy for for everything wrong with that generation coming of age.

I'm with Tyr ... if Trump throws out every single O-blah-blah signing statement Day One it won't be soon enough.

It's more I feel the floodgates were opened under this ass clown. Trans gender students showering with girls, gay marriage and then gay themes or sub themes on every TV program, and look at the military.. you must be disgusted beyond anyones comprehension.

Gunny
11-22-2016, 04:29 PM
It's more I feel the floodgates were opened under this ass clown. Trans gender students showering with girls, gay marriage and then gay themes or sub themes on every TV program, and look at the military.. you must be disgusted beyond anyones comprehension.

Had I stayed in longer, I'd have put my papers in in a heartbeat when he was nominated. Serving under Clinton was bad enough. Not sure how I'd feel being told to leave to the enemy the field we fought for. The left likes to blame Bush, but the fact is, any and every loss in Iraq is due to Obama's decision.

bullypulpit
11-22-2016, 06:11 PM
Are they? Link?

ISIS Reacts To Trump Election: Islamic State Group Followers Predict End Of United States
http://www.ibtimes.com/isis-reacts-trump-election-islamic-state-group-followers-predict-end-united-states-2444320

And there ya have it.

Drummond
11-22-2016, 07:18 PM
ISIS Reacts To Trump Election: Islamic State Group Followers Predict End Of United States

http://www.ibtimes.com/isis-reacts-trump-election-islamic-state-group-followers-predict-end-united-states-2444320

And there ya have it.

What do we have ? A Leftie getting satisfaction from ISIS propaganda ??

... Nice .....

CSM
11-23-2016, 07:47 AM

And there ya have it.

That's funny...as if ISIS and it's followers did not predict the end of United States before Trump was elected.... I guess you haven't been paying attention until now...

Gunny
11-23-2016, 08:05 AM
That's funny...as if ISIS and it's followers did not predict the end of United States before Trump was elected.... I guess you haven't been paying attention until now...

And WHERE did ISIS come from? Wouldn't be that void Obama left by pulling the team out at halftime, would it?

Bully and his ilk need to go join ISIS and quit with the charade that they even know what freedom and democracy is.

CSM
11-23-2016, 08:12 AM
And WHERE did ISIS come from? Wouldn't be that void Obama left by pulling the team out at halftime, would it?

Bully and his ilk need to go join ISIS and quit with the charade that they even know what freedom and democracy is.

LOL...you and I know damn well that ISIS would chop their heads off...and I bet they do too!

Gunny
11-23-2016, 08:18 AM
LOL...you and I know damn well that ISIS would chop their heads off...and I bet they do too!

You're giving away the master plan.:laugh:

NightTrain
11-23-2016, 09:33 AM

And there ya have it.

Attaboy, Bully!

But you didn't notice the propaganda value there, did you? Like the others pointed out, the same crap they've been saying from the beginning.

Ever notice that your liberal propaganda and radical islam propaganda are very closely tied in the goal of wrecking the USA?

aboutime
11-24-2016, 09:41 PM

And there ya have it.

Thanks bully. What else could any of us expect from an admitted MARXIST fan who would love to join ISIS, and see the end of America, and Americans?

Your hypocrisy, combined with your hatred could be compared fairly to CHARLES MANSON, or even OBAMA.

Have you renewed your membership with the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD?