PDA

View Full Version : I AM Waiting

Kathianne
11-22-2016, 03:45 PM
He won't actually be president until January 20. What I've heard on Shepard Smith Reports before the Medal Of Freedom Ceremony though, tends towards my concerns about a 'liberal' Donald Trump. Seems there's many positions he's taken during the NY Times interview that are a bit different that he ran under.

I heard bits on Hillary pardon, climate change, ethanol, more on visas...

I'm off to physical therapy, if anyone sees/hears more, please let us know.

Black Diamond
11-22-2016, 03:49 PM
Hillary pardon I actually agree with from a pragmatic standpoint. He said he's open minded about Paris, so we will see what comes of that.

So much is speculation right now. We have to wait until January 20 imo.

fj1200
11-22-2016, 03:54 PM
He won't actually be president until January 20. What I've heard on Shepard Smith Reports before the Medal Of Freedom Ceremony though, tends towards my concerns about a 'liberal' Donald Trump. Seems there's many positions he's taken during the NY Times interview that are a bit different that he ran under.

Support what is conservative, oppose what is not. :shrug:

aboutime
11-25-2016, 08:22 PM

Kathianne. We must first remember. When speaking about Letting Hillary off the hook. That TRUMP will have no power...as president, to decide whether She will be indicted for anything. That will be the responsibility of the Justice Department, FBI, and Congress.
As for the many positions he appears to have. The more he learns about what is real, and what is hypothetical related to governing...the more we will hear about what he intends to do. Becoming the President of the United States isn't as easy, or as quick as one of us...starting a new job.