PDA

View Full Version : Trump is guilty

jimnyc
11-22-2016, 04:18 PM
Of what, I have no idea, maybe because he won?

Many folks lost their lunches and either vomited or cried at some of the things he said while on the campaign trail, or about some of his stances. Now, apparently he has backup up a bit on a few of them. Wouldn't that make some of these folks feel a little better about his presidency? NOPE, now they just whine and cry in the opposite direction is all. Some WANT to see him fail, or see things they think they can put him down with or about. Oh no, he spoke with a foreign leader who called to congratulate him - and *gulp*, it was on an unsecured line!

Folks from both sides are bringing up petty things, and he hasn't taken charge of anything yet. They are watching the news, listening to him, listening to his opponents, and trying to already find reasons to impeach him already! Hilarious if it weren't so stupid. One would think that they would let him actually do things before accusing him of how he has done those things wrong. Tis ok though, as the whining allows me to extend my happiness in watching those folks grind their teeth and look for such things, or some being delusional enough to think Hillary may still end up in office. :laugh:

I wonder if we'll be lucky enough to see this for the next 4 years at a minimum? OF COURSE we will. And again, that does my body good, just like milk!! Seeing liberals and Trump haters acting out as such, means that Trump is doing right and making the right choices, and doing things that extend my birthday and presents. :) :)

"oh no, I'm going to watch him every day and every second and he'll be under a microscope" - you go ahead and do that, have fun!! Kinda like every other president, dummies.
"He's not my president" - Saw this under many presidents. Saw a few idiots get that tattooed this year "Not my president" in permanent ink. Say as you will - but he IS, no matter what you say, unless some stick to their words and leave the country, which they won't.

I thought the anger would die down. But looks like perhaps it will slow down in the streets, and turn into just general idiocy, online and in real life. Some folks close to having aneurysms now, may have an issue next year.

And he's already being impeached on at least 20 different reasons that I have read. I hope those folks hold onto that thought and pray every day, to increase their anxiety. Ain't happening though.

gabosaurus
11-22-2016, 04:59 PM
Where are you finding all these people who are suffering through endless amounts of pain and anxiety? Everyone I know have reacted like adults and moved on. The election did not end as we hoped and expected, but we have accepted it.
On the other side, the Trump supporters I know (my father-in-law in particular) have been very gracious. Of course, there will always be malicious and vindictive types who won't let it rest. But their opinions aren't really important.

I have come across some exceptionally stupid people. Many of them are protesters. They hate the idea that Trump was elected. But they couldn't be bothered to vote against him. Anyone who didn't vote should shut up and go home. You have no voice.

KarlMarx
11-22-2016, 05:19 PM
I think that a lot of the protesters seem to be young people who either never voted before or at all. To them, having their candidate lose is something that they couldn't process (I guess they were never taught how to handle disappointment).

Another problem that may have happened is that, since the media made it seem that Hillary Clinton was going to win, they may may have decided not to vote since she was sure to win.

jimnyc
11-22-2016, 05:32 PM
Where are you finding all these people who are suffering through endless amounts of pain and anxiety? Everyone I know have reacted like adults and moved on. The election did not end as we hoped and expected, but we have accepted it.
On the other side, the Trump supporters I know (my father-in-law in particular) have been very gracious. Of course, there will always be malicious and vindictive types who won't let it rest. But their opinions aren't really important.

I have come across some exceptionally stupid people. Many of them are protesters. They hate the idea that Trump was elected. But they couldn't be bothered to vote against him. Anyone who didn't vote should shut up and go home. You have no voice.

They are all over the place. As for yourself, you're one of those already judging him on things prior to him already being in office, and dumb things. That's not unexpected though, although I've seen much worse.

gabosaurus
11-22-2016, 05:50 PM
I think that a lot of the protesters seem to be young people who either never voted before or at all. To them, having their candidate lose is something that they couldn't process (I guess they were never taught how to handle disappointment).

Another problem that may have happened is that, since the media made it seem that Hillary Clinton was going to win, they may may have decided not to vote since she was sure to win.

Very good points.

bullypulpit
11-22-2016, 06:23 PM
$25 million to settle a fraud case is your basic admission of guilt. Never mind that given the number of students scammed by Trump U. and the amount of money raked in, around $175 million, Trump still profited from his fraud.

jimnyc
11-22-2016, 06:42 PM
$25 million to settle a fraud case is your basic admission of guilt. Never mind that given the number of students scammed by Trump U. and the amount of money raked in, around $175 million, Trump still profited from his fraud.

AND won the presidency!! :laugh:

Black Diamond
11-22-2016, 06:44 PM

Yawn.

jimnyc
11-22-2016, 06:50 PM
Yawn.

Some are reappearing and moving on from the crying stage. Some are now in the denial and anger stage. I wonder if their craziness and looniness would be any less if they knew just how much enjoyment some of us get out of it?

Elessar
11-22-2016, 06:59 PM
Oh no, he spoke with a foreign leader who called to congratulate him - and *gulp*, it was on an unsecured line!

Horrors!

Folks from both sides are bringing up petty things, and he hasn't taken charge of anything yet. They are watching the news, listening to him, listening to his opponents, and trying to already find reasons to impeach him already! Hilarious if it weren't so stupid.

Common liberal temper tantrum!

I wonder if we'll be lucky enough to see this for the next 4 years at a minimum? OF COURSE we will. And again, that does my body good, just like milk!! Seeing liberals and Trump haters acting out as such, means that Trump is doing right and making the right choices, and doing things that extend my birthday and presents. :) :)

Fear of losing the freebies and handouts for not working, going to class, and not even voting.

"He's not my president" - Saw this under many presidents. Saw a few idiots get that tattooed this year "Not my president" in permanent ink. Say as you will - but he IS, no matter what you say, unless some stick to their words and leave the country, which they won't.

Saw that with GWB. How much was seen with Obama? Damn near none. Typical liberal whine.

I thought the anger would die down. But looks like perhaps it will slow down in the streets, and turn into just general idiocy, online and in real life. Some folks close to having aneurysms now, may have an issue next year.

Spoon pounders take a while to settle down. The DNC needs to invest in more bibs and rattles.

And he's already being impeached on at least 20 different reasons that I have read. I hope those folks hold onto that thought and pray every day, to increase their anxiety. Ain't happening though.

Yeah...good luck with that. He's not even in office yet.

See my above bolded...I snipped for brevity.↑

Balu
11-22-2016, 07:05 PM
AND won the presidency!! :laugh:

Shame that so much money went down the drain? :laugh:

Elessar
11-22-2016, 08:55 PM

How is an admission? Settle out of court so the taxpayers do not foot the bill?
That's who foots the bill in a full trial, but liberals do not care about that.

What will happen with you liberals if and when the Clinton Foundation is brought up on charges?

aboutime
11-22-2016, 09:16 PM
Guilty of exposing liars, and those who only wanted to destroy America.