PDA

View Full Version : More about Bannon

jimnyc
11-22-2016, 07:18 PM
Seems like the more crap is tossed at him, the more we learn that the media is just making shit up. What a surprise after this election!! :rolleyes:

-----
CNN Guest Drops ‘N’ Word in Live, On-Air Smear of Bannon

The mainstream media’s transparent quest to tarnish President-Elect Trump’s image by insisting his adviser and former Breitbart executive Stephen Bannon is a bigot has reached absurd new levels.

CNN anchor Brooke Baldwin asserted on Tuesday that Bannon and Breitbart support the Nazi salute and white supremacy. “What about Steve Bannon … and Breitbart, the most prominent platform for what we just showed,” Baldwin said, referring to clips of attendees at a conference organized by National Policy Institute (NPI) President Richard B. Spencer raising their arms in what most recognize at the Nazi salute.

While the NPI is a white nationalist think tank, and Spencer himself identifies as such, he and his organization have absolutely nothing to do with Bannon.

Neither Bannon nor Breitbart has given a platform to Spencer or his organization, nor do they endorse white nationalism or white supremacy. The idea that Breitbart, an organization which employs several prominent Jewish conservatives, in any way condones neo-Nazism in any form is utterly ridiculous.

As preposterous as Baldwin’s statements were, they followed author and former New York Times journalist Charles Kaiser’s claim that Bannon used the N-word. Apparently wishing to be offensive as possible, Kaiser made no effort to censor the offensive word and said it live, on the air.

"If you don't want to support the Alt-Right, don't choose as a White House counselor a man who uses the word n****r," author Charles Kaiser said, referring to Bannon. "Wow," a visibly shocked Baldwin responded.

"We're done," she said shortly afterward, ending the segment. "The more I've sat here and listened to the fact that someone used the N-word on this show. It is not OK. It is not OK, Charles Kaiser."

A quick search by LifeZette has found that no such quote with the word attributed to Bannon exists, and there is no evidence he has ever used the word.

Despite the outrageous assertion, CNN, as of 4:15 p.m. Tuesday, ran no on-air correction to clarify that there is no public evidence Bannon has ever used the offensive slur.

Baldwin and Kaiser's outrageous comments come the same day Trump himself defended Bannon from the mainstream media's never-ending barrage of accusations of Bannon's bigotry.

"If I thought he was a racist or Alt-Right or any of the things, the terms we could use, I wouldn't even think about hiring him," Trump told The New York Times Tuesday afternoon. "I think it's very hard on him. I think he's having a hard time with it. Because it's not him," he said.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/cnn-bannon-breitbart-support-nazi-salute-white-supremacy/

gabosaurus
11-22-2016, 10:16 PM
Perhaps someone needs to talk to Kurt Bardella, who used to be a spokesperson for Bannon and the breitbart site.
Bardella has dished a lot of dirty laundry on what happens on the inside at breitbart. Bardella has known Bannon personally for several years.

Then there is this comment that Bannon made at the GOP convention:

Are there racist people involved in the alt-right? Absolutely. Look, are there some people that are white nationalists that are attracted to some of the philosophies of the alt-right? Maybe. Are there some people that are anti-Semitic that are attracted? Maybe. Right? Maybe some people are attracted to the alt-right that are homophobes, right? But that’s just like, there are certain elements of the progressive left and the hard left that attract certain elements.

If you look at past headlines and stories posted on breitbart, there is no doubt that Bannon is racist, homophobic, anti-semitic and misogynist.

aboutime
11-22-2016, 10:22 PM
Perhaps someone needs to talk to Kurt Bardella, who used to be a spokesperson for Bannon and the breitbart site.
Bardella has dished a lot of dirty laundry on what happens on the inside at breitbart. Bardella has known Bannon personally for several years.

If you look at past headlines and stories posted on breitbart, there is no doubt that Bannon is racist, homophobic, anti-semitic and misogynist.

gabby. Instead of repeating the Liberal, DNC channeled crap you do so well here. How about PROVING, or BACKING UP everything. Then tell the rest of us WHY you are a racist, homophobic, anti-semitic, and a misogynist who enjoys accusing others to hide your own faults, hatred, and lies?

Elessar
11-22-2016, 10:43 PM

That's enough...

If you are not leaning racist, why do you support BLM, OWS, police killings by blacks?

Black Diamond
11-22-2016, 10:50 PM
That's enough...

If you are not leaning racist, why do you support BLM, OWS, police killings by blacks?

PIGS in a blanket, fry em like bacon,. That's her motto.

gabosaurus
11-22-2016, 10:52 PM
PIGS in a blanket, fry em like bacon,. That's her motto.

And you have proof of this alleged belief of mine? Or are you making this up like most of your other comments?

OCA
11-22-2016, 11:28 PM
And you have proof of this alleged belief of mine? Or are you making this up like most of your other comments?

BD just trollin' as usual.

CSM
11-23-2016, 07:27 AM

If that quote is the best you can come up with to prove Bannon is racist, then I can understand why you are so ... what's the word.... STUPID....

Gunny
11-23-2016, 07:50 AM
If that quote is the best you can come up with to prove Bannon is racist, then I can understand why you are so ... what's the word.... STUPID....

Who isn't a racist? If you aren't a leftwingbat you're automatically enrolled. Same lame game. They'll use it until people quit letting them. A smokescreen by transposing their character flaws onto anyone and that dares disagree with them, and chanting it like a bunch of hare krishna's until the stupid believe it and everyone else just gets tired of hearing it.

CSM
11-23-2016, 08:04 AM
Who isn't a racist? If you aren't a leftwingbat you're automatically enrolled. Same lame game. They'll use it until people quit letting them. A smokescreen by transposing their character flaws onto anyone and that dares disagree with them, and chanting it like a bunch of hare krishna's until the stupid believe it and everyone else just gets tired of hearing it.

I am not sure everyone is racist but I do believe everyone has their personal prejudice...and yeah there is a HUGE difference.

Gunny
11-23-2016, 08:11 AM
I am not sure everyone is racist but I do believe everyone has their personal prejudice...and yeah there is a HUGE difference.

Wrong context. The first question is my post is dripping with sarcasm. The left doesn't even know the meaning of the word. It's just another word they stole as a label with no regard for its actual definition just the same as they stole and defiled the world "liberal".

As far as bigotry goes ... the Pop Tarts will just have to get over it. I chose the eggs for breakfast.:laugh:

CSM
11-23-2016, 08:15 AM
Wrong context. The first question is my post is dripping with sarcasm. The left doesn't even know the meaning of the word. It's just another word they stole as a label with no regard for its actual definition just the same as they stole and defiled the world "liberal".

As far as bigotry goes ... the Pop Tarts will just have to get over it. I chose the eggs for breakfast.:laugh:

ya see that is where we differ... I have bacon eggs and toast then Pop Tarts for dessert...I guess I am an "all inclusive" kinda guy. Probably why I am a fat, old guy too.

Gunny
11-23-2016, 08:23 AM
ya see that is where we differ... I have bacon eggs and toast then Pop Tarts for dessert...I guess I am an "all inclusive" kinda guy. Probably why I am a fat, old guy too.

Damn. I'm a Pop Tart hater ... :(

CSM
11-23-2016, 08:40 AM
Damn. I'm a Pop Tart hater ... :(

I'm thinking there is a hip hop rap song in that statement....

Abbey Marie
11-23-2016, 08:59 AM

What on earth is wrong with that statement, Gabby? I don't see anywhere that he shows approval of or identification with, these groups. In fact, I think he is being refreshingly honest in saying there are always fringe elements, whether left or right. Wouldn't you agree? If this is the worst that a guy who knew him "on the inside" for many years can come up with, you should be very comfortable with Bannon.

Gunny
11-23-2016, 09:00 AM
I'm thinking there is a hip hop rap song in that statement....

Nope. I'm definitely sure I hate rap and hip hop. That crap make we throw boom boxes in the squad bay.:laugh:

CSM
11-23-2016, 09:05 AM
Nope. I'm definitely sure I hate rap and hip hop. That crap make we throw boom boxes in the squad bay.:laugh:

Damn! You must be racist! LOL!

Hey, we need to start a "You might be racist if" thread. You know,"you might be racist if you hate Mexican food" sort of thing.

Gunny
11-23-2016, 09:22 AM
Damn! You must be racist! LOL!

Hey, we need to start a "You might be racist if" thread. You know,"you might be racist if you hate Mexican food" sort of thing.

Got DNCO this morning. Why don't these damned little urchins follow orders?

Definitely on the "You Might be a Racist"thread.:laugh:

CSM
11-23-2016, 09:32 AM
Got DNCO this morning. Why don't these damned little urchins follow orders?

Definitely on the "You Might be a Racist"thread.:laugh:

heh...urchins are supposed to be like that.... and make no mistake.... I encourage that with my grand kids then send them home...my revenge on my children. I think it's a family tradition at this point.

Gunny
11-23-2016, 09:40 AM
heh...urchins are supposed to be like that.... and make no mistake.... I encourage that with my grand kids then send them home...my revenge on my children. I think it's a family tradition at this point.

They're too needy. "You're 4 ... cook your own damned breakfast. And square away that mop on your head before setting up to the table.":laugh:

bullypulpit
11-23-2016, 10:01 AM
The fact of the matter is that Steve Bannon took over from Andrew Breitbart...who despised racism...and turned it into a "cesspool for white supremacist mememakers" according to former Breitbart editor-at-large, Ben Shapiro.
Robert Bank, President and CEO of American Jewish World Service, stated that "appointing a person (Bannon) who has either ridiculed or demonized women, LGBT people, Muslims, Jews and others is an affront to the values we most cherish, and which we believe serve as the foundation of just societies and a diverse world community".
But neither Trump nor Bannon are concerned about justice or diversity, so long as they get their way.

Gunny
11-23-2016, 10:06 AM
The fact of the matter is that Steve Bannon took over from Andrew Breitbart...who despised racism...and turned it into a "cesspool for white supremacist mememakers" according to former Breitbart editor-at-large, Ben Shapiro.
Robert Bank, President and CEO of American Jewish World Service, stated that "appointing a person (Bannon) who has either ridiculed or demonized women, LGBT people, Muslims, Jews and others is an affront to the values we most cherish, and which we believe serve as the foundation of just societies and a diverse world community".
But neither Trump nor Bannon are concerned about justice or diversity, so long as they get their way.Opinions are not facts. Kinda like your current rant.

And who really gives a rat's ass? What do you call leftwingnuts pandering to minorities using their race and fear as a tactic? Racism.

aboutime
11-23-2016, 07:07 PM
What on earth is wrong with that statement, Gabby? I don't see anywhere that he shows approval of or identification with, these groups. In fact, I think he is being refreshingly honest in saying there are always fringe elements, whether left or right. Wouldn't you agree? If this is the worst that a guy who knew him "on the inside" for many years can come up with, you should be very comfortable with Bannon.

Abbey. I think it's time to show everyone what gabby's daily life is like, and where she stands. If you don't mind?

http://icansayit.com/images/dung.jpg GABBY http://icansayit.com/images/dung.jpg