PDA

View Full Version : Remember 2012?

bullypulpit
11-23-2016, 03:53 PM
It was election night in 2012, and it looked like Obama might lose the popular vote, yet still win the electoral vote. The Donald Tweeted:

He lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country!
- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 7, 2012

The phoney electoral college made a laughing stock out of our nation. The loser one!

We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided! - Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 7, 2012

Lets fight like hell and stop this great and disgusting injustice! The world is laughing at us.

Trump has lost the popular vote, by a lot. Yet I don't hear cries of outrage from the right. Cries for a "revolution" or a "march on Washington" to stop "this travesty", "this great and disgusting injustice".

NightTrain
11-23-2016, 04:13 PM
It was election night in 2012, and it looked like Obama might lose the popular vote, yet still win the electoral vote. The Donald Tweeted:

He lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country!

The phoney electoral college made a laughing stock out of our nation. The loser one!

We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided! - Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 7, 2012

Lets fight like hell and stop this great and disgusting injustice! The world is laughing at us.

Trump has lost the popular vote, by a lot. Yet I don't hear cries of outrage from the right. Cries for a "revolution" or a "march on Washington" to stop "this travesty", "this great and disgusting injustice".

But can you hear our laughs?

hjmick
11-23-2016, 04:19 PM

I didn't hear it in 2012, either. What's your point? I mean beside the fact that you seem extremely butthurt by the outcome of this election...

Black Diamond
11-23-2016, 04:29 PM
I didn't hear it in 2012, either. What's your point? I mean beside the fact that you seem extremely butthurt by the outcome of this election...

Seems to be his central theme as of late.

OCA
11-23-2016, 05:50 PM
But can you hear our laughs?

Our? Wtf you have to do with it?

Gunny
11-23-2016, 06:00 PM

You sure have turned into a lot whinier shit in the last 10 years. Boo f-ing hoo.

Black Diamond
11-23-2016, 06:01 PM

And the butthurt continues.

aboutime
11-23-2016, 06:57 PM

bully. Get your crying towel out, and bury your head in it. TRUMP admitted, he used to be ONE OF THEM...as in Democrats. So he knows how the system works, and has worked in the past. That might be the exact reason he knew he could win. PLAYING THE SYSTEM AGAINST ITSELF always worked for the LIBS, until TRUMP played THEIR GAME, USED THEIR TACTICS, and WON.
According to Nancy Pelosi..."When we lose, We win!"
Then, there is this...just for you bully. Of course, you must always agree with NANCY.

http://youtu.be/gRIQvb42dJk