PDA

View Full Version : Just Wishing

Kathianne
11-23-2016, 04:08 PM
That our federal system was working as designed, there would be much less emphasis on who was President and who he's appointing and planning to do.

revelarts
11-23-2016, 05:06 PM
I've been advocating for that but people keep telling me I'm "crazy" and "extreme" to think that going towards that is "realistically possible.

but somehow armed "revolution" is IS possible.
and building a wall and tossing millions of people out of the country is possible.
And taking over all the countries in the M.E. is possible.
And for the left Universal health care is possible
and universal education through college is possible.
no guns in the U.S. is Possible.

seems to me making the Federal Gov't Smaller and the presidency a far smaller administrative post is very possible.
it's just that not enough people really want it.

Kathianne
11-23-2016, 05:36 PM
I've been advocating for that but people keep telling me I'm "crazy" and "extreme" to think that going towards that is "realistically possible.

but somehow armed "revolution" is IS possible. I suppose it is, don't think that's dependent on fed or state.
and building a wall and tossing millions of people out of the country is possible. Borders are 'Fed' by definition.
And taking over all the countries in the M.E. is possible. War too is Fed
And for the left Universal health care is possible I don't think healthcare is purview of government
and universal education through college is possible. Education is state
no guns in the U.S. is Possible. Pretty sure SCOTUS spoke on this? Regulating though is state.

seems to me making the Federal Gov't Smaller and the presidency a far smaller administrative post is very possible.
it's just that not enough people really want it.

:cool: