PDA

View Full Version : Heroes

Nienna
01-30-2007, 08:49 PM
We missed the first several episodes of "Heroes," and now we're trying to catch up. Anyone watch this? Can you answer a few questions?

1) How did Micah find his father?

2) Who is Jessica, and how did she get inside the blonde chick?

jillian
01-30-2007, 09:00 PM
We missed the first several episodes of "Heroes," and now we're trying to catch up. Anyone watch this? Can you answer a few questions?

Micah's father came *home* to see Niki.

Jessica is the other half of Niki. Seems to be something of her *id* with superhuman strength and no scruples about ripping someone to pieces when Micah is endangered.

Nienna
01-30-2007, 09:04 PM
Thanks Jillian! :2up:

Who is the freaky dude trying to kill them all? What is his power, and why is he trying to kill them?

jillian
01-30-2007, 09:12 PM
Thanks Jillian! :2up:

Who is the freaky dude trying to kill them all? What is his power, and why is he trying to kill them?

Silas, the freaky dude, seems to be able to take on the powers of each of them. Not quite sure why, yet. And he wants to kill them because he wants to be *the one*.

If you want to catch up, you can watch all the episodes here:

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/cisco/index.shtml

Missileman
01-30-2007, 09:28 PM
Silas, the freaky dude, seems to be able to take on the powers of each of them. Not quite sure why, yet. And he wants to kill them because he wants to be *the one*.

If you want to catch up, you can watch all the episodes here:

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/cisco/index.shtml

Sci-Fi network is also running mini marathons of the last few episodes every few weeks...there's one on tomorrow night.

Nienna
01-30-2007, 09:31 PM
Thanks Jillian! That's where I was watching, but they didn't seem to have all the episodes. However, I'll look around the site some more. :)

01-30-2007, 09:55 PM
Jessica was Nikki's twin sister, apparently killed by their father.

Sylar seems to have the ability to take the powers from others after he kills them.

Mr. P
01-30-2007, 10:53 PM
I know many love this show. I've painfully watched a few times; sorry it just doesn't do anything for me at all.

jillian
01-30-2007, 10:55 PM
I know many love this show. I've painfully watched a few times; sorry it just doesn't do anything for me at all.

S'okay. No show is for everyone. I tried watching Desperate Housewives, which I know lots of people are addicted to, and found it painful.

Mr. P
01-30-2007, 11:02 PM
S'okay. No show is for everyone. I tried watching Desperate Housewives, which I know lots of people are addicted to, and found it painful.

I like House, Medium and that’s about it for Network stuff.

jillian
01-30-2007, 11:10 PM
I like House, Medium and that’s about it for Network stuff.

House is my new addiction. My mom got me into it when we were at my folks' house. He has one of the most complex characters on TV.

I like Medium. But we get really into reality TV. I also like Mandy Patinkin's show Ghost Whisperer and Numbers.

Did I say I like TV? :o

Hagbard Celine
02-15-2007, 09:38 AM

1) Micah's father wasn't lost per se. He was in prison for murder but his ability helped him escape from prison. He's a shape-shifer. He hasn't actually shifted his shape yet but he has put his hand through someone (Niki/Jessica) and he has walked through walls and passed through various objects. In season 2 (this season) he visited his wife (Niki/Jessica) while she was in the psych ward of prison. He just walked in through the wall to talk to her.

2) The real Jessica was originally Niki's twin sister but she died when they were younger. Now Jessica manifests herself through Niki. She's like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde or the Hulk basically--except instead of being green she's incredibly sexy. I think it's an improvement.

Sylar was a timid watchmaker before he got his power. He is sort of like an evil version of Peter Petrelli in that he can absorb other people's powers but instead of doing it automatically by proxy, Sylar has to remove the person's brain to absorb the power. The reason he's trying to kill everybody is so that he can absorb all of their powers.

This is the only show I watch. I don't have tv yet because my house isn't ready for it yet. (I bought an old house and I'm renovating it) So I watch this on my computer at work :) If you missed an episode, you can go to http://www.nbc.com and watch it on the heroes website. They have all the previous episodes in streaming format.

darin
02-15-2007, 09:45 AM
For the record? Ali Larter = ALL kinds of hot. :)

Hagbard Celine
02-15-2007, 09:56 AM
Varsity Blues man. Varsity Blues...
http://www.allnudez.com/AliLarter/images/06.jpg

darin
02-15-2007, 09:58 AM
Now - Hag - why you gotta do a brotha like that?? :D

(sigh)

:D

You should find a screen-cap of several arse-shots of Ms. Larter from Heroes. I can remember when she was about to nail Peter. Wow. :)

Nienna
02-15-2007, 10:52 AM

LOL! I found just the previews for that show painful! :eek: