PDA

View Full Version : Trump's NEW view on torture?

revelarts
11-26-2016, 07:15 PM
....Mr. Trump also appears to have had a change of heart on the use of torture. Gen. James Mattis (ret), he said has told him “’I’ve never found it to be useful.’” Mattis, who is under consideration for secretary of state, told Mr. Trump that building trust with terror suspects and rewarding cooperation elicited better results. “‘Give me a pack of cigarettes and a couple of beers and I’ll do better,’” Mr. Trump said, quoting Mattis. “I was very impressed by that answer.’’Torture, Mr. Trump told the Times, is “not going to make the kind of a difference that a lot of people are thinking.”
This is also a stark departure from his campaign rhetoric, when Mr. Trump expressed support for waterboarding and worse. In dealing with the threat posed by ISIS, Mr. Trump said in February, “Torture works, okay folks? (http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-torture-works/)...Believe me, it works.” Waterboarding, Trump has said is “your minor form,” and said “some people say it’s not actually torture.” And he said, “we should go much stronger than water boarding.”...
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-meets-with-new-york-times-is-asked-about-prosecuting-hillary-clinton/

SO Ok, was he lying then or lying now?
Or was he talking out of his arse then or now?
Or was he just going off his gut (and ginning up a voter base) before and NOW he's getting a clearer idea of the reality and is making a common sense change since he's got new facts?

I'm not sure, but it's looks like a GOOD sign from my POV. and based in facts and not just revenge fantasies.
On 2 fronts it's a good sign, what he says and the fact that this Ret. General is on Trumps list to be in his Admin..

We'll all see what ACTIONS Trumps takes as the days go by. His words don't seem to mean very much.

Elessar
11-26-2016, 07:21 PM
I think it is a turn for the positive, because he is willing to listen to those he is gathering as
advisors.

Might be a 'bit' smarter than detractors took him to be.

jimnyc
11-26-2016, 07:27 PM
I'll be just as happy either way they decide. And I won't lose sleep over it either way. If they feel it necessary and do so - GOOD. If they don't and make some happy, so be it.

But lame if he softens his position - and your first thought is asking when he lied. Isn't is possible he felt that way, as many of us do, but now in office he is softening? But NoooOOooOoOOo - he's a liar.

Gonna be some long years of butt hurt when folks can't even make it to his inauguration!! :lol:

jimnyc
11-26-2016, 07:28 PM
I think it is a turn for the positive, because he is willing to listen to those he is gathering as
advisors.

Might be a 'bit' smarter than detractors took him to be.

What, you don't agree that he's a liar every other day, or stupid, or a raving racist? Shame on you!

revelarts
11-26-2016, 07:47 PM
I'll be just as happy either way they decide. And I won't lose sleep over it either way. If they feel it necessary and do so - GOOD. If they don't and make some happy, so be it.

But lame if he softens his position - and your first thought is asking when he lied. Isn't is possible he felt that way, as many of us do, but now in office he is softening? But NoooOOooOoOOo - he's a liar.

Gonna be some long years of butt hurt when folks can't even make it to his inauguration!! :lol:

Seems i gave 3 options. but for some reason you can only acknowledge ONE. And want to paint my view in the worse light while purring like kitten about Trump "softening" his "tell it like it is" views that seem to change with the weather. :laugh:

Seems clear to me all 3 options i mentioned are the real possibilities.
And only those that are true believers can pretend to know which option is the real one.
Fact is we may never know which was his real position.
But jim just so you know, lying is not an unreal option for politicians to use when trying to get votes.

SaveSave

Elessar
11-26-2016, 07:47 PM
What, you don't agree that he's a liar every other day, or stupid, or a raving racist? Shame on you!

Look at my Tag Lines, Dummy!

I'm a Deplorable!:laugh:

Racist is just a buzz word liberals use when they cannot win a verbal fight.

jimnyc
11-26-2016, 07:59 PM
Seems i gave 3 options. but for some reason you can only acknowledge ONE. And want to paint my view in the worse light while purring like kitten about Trump "softening" his "tell it like it is" views that seem to change with the weather. :laugh:

Seems clear to me all 3 options i mentioned are the real possibilities.
And only those that are true believers can pretend to know which option is the real one.
Fact is we may never know which was his real position.
But jim just so you know, lying is not an unreal option for politicians to use when trying to get votes.

SaveSave

Pain it any way you like, I chose that option, as I already wrote, as it was the first thing you went to. Or of course we could go with your second though, that he's talking out his ass. :rolleyes:

Well, his views are now in the WH, so get used to it. Or is it that "I" should get more used to the butt hurt, more likely. :(

I know myself, I'm not going to go over every last thing he says, and have to wonder to myself whether he's doing the 3 you point out above. That's got to suck to have to feel that way and approach things that way. Reminds me of how so many liberals are responding to things right about now. :)

I'm cool with the general on the ground ultimately making the decision, even if that's him telling Trump what he thinks is best in that particular instance. I'm also cool if someone gets whisked away and no one knows about it, and may never know about it. :)

jimnyc
11-26-2016, 08:00 PM
Look at my Tag Lines, Dummy!

I'm a Deplorable!:laugh:

Racist is just a buzz word liberals use when they cannot win a verbal fight.

I didn't even see that at first, you lying, racist deplorable bastard!! :lol:

Elessar
11-26-2016, 08:05 PM
I didn't even see that at first, you lying, racist deplorable bastard!! :lol:

Awww....Crap! That (didn't) hurt!:lol:

aboutime
11-26-2016, 09:25 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-meets-with-new-york-times-is-asked-about-prosecuting-hillary-clinton/

SO Ok, was he lying then or lying now?
Or was he talking out of his arse then or now?
Or was he just going off his gut (and ginning up a voter base) before and NOW he's getting a clearer idea of the reality and is making a common sense change since he's got new facts?

I'm not sure, but it's looks like a GOOD sign from my POV. and based in facts and not just revenge fantasies.
On 2 fronts it's a good sign, what he says and the fact that this Ret. General is on Trumps list to be in his Admin..

We'll all see what ACTIONS Trumps takes as the days go by. His words don't seem to mean very much.

Poor Rev. Another day, another whine from a liberal sounding, butt hurt find something negative to complain about, everyday. Twist the words, use double talk, remind us how much you actually hate Trump, then become a hypocrite who tells all of us to NOT JUDGE, and LOVE ONE-ANOTHER...while you shrink into a Judas version of pretending to be concerned.

OCA
11-26-2016, 09:44 PM
Pain it any way you like, I chose that option, as I already wrote, as it was the first thing you went to. Or of course we could go with your second though, that he's talking out his ass. :rolleyes:

Well, his views are now in the WH, so get used to it. Or is it that "I" should get more used to the butt hurt, more likely. :(

I know myself, I'm not going to go over every last thing he says, and have to wonder to myself whether he's doing the 3 you point out above. That's got to suck to have to feel that way and approach things that way. Reminds me of how so many liberals are responding to things right about now. :)

I'm cool with the general on the ground ultimately making the decision, even if that's him telling Trump what he thinks is best in that particular instance. I'm also cool if someone gets whisked away and no one knows about it, and may never know about it. :)

He's gonna do what every other neocon does once elected, govern from the middle left. He just fed you guys red meat to get votes knowing all along he had no intention of following through.

2-4 yrs from now you'll be pissing and moaning about what a fucking waste he was.

NightTrain
11-27-2016, 02:21 AM
He's gonna do what every other neocon does once elected, govern from the middle left. He just fed you guys red meat to get votes knowing all along he had no intention of following through.

2-4 yrs from now you'll be pissing and moaning about what a fucking waste he was.

Too bad you didn't vote for him, then, if he's such a liberal.

Then you'd know what it's like to be a winner!

OCA
11-27-2016, 07:55 AM
Too bad you didn't vote for him, then, if he's such a liberal.

Then you'd know what it's like to be a winner!

But i voted for Obama.......twice. Winner×2

Gunny
11-27-2016, 08:19 AM

Circular argument with Rev. You aren't on the ground at the time and don't have to make the call? Don't be passing Monday morning quarterback judgement on might have beens. Not agreeing with the law does NOT make something wrong nor illegal on one's say-so.

There is no one set rule rev keeps trying to demand and we don't need 10K rules for each and every act.

CSM
11-27-2016, 08:27 AM
I find it rather ironic that those who bash the heck out Trump for actually listening and taking the advice of an advisor would be so upset over this. If Trump were so rigid that he didn't listen to advisors, they would scream about that too. Clearly, it doesn't matter WHAT Trump does, the criticism will be long and loud (justified or not).

Gunny
11-27-2016, 08:40 AM
I find it rather ironic that those who bash the heck out Trump for actually listening and taking the advice of an advisor would be so upset over this. If Trump were so rigid that he didn't listen to advisors, they would scream about that too. Clearly, it doesn't matter WHAT Trump does, the criticism will be long and loud (justified or not).

I take issue with people that don't at least listen to their advisors. People that aren't willing to change their minds don't need to be in leadership positions.

NightTrain
11-27-2016, 09:14 AM
But i voted for Obama.......twice. Winner×2

I guess when all of Obama's EOs are erased in 50 days, we'll see what kind of lasting impression your community organizer accomplished.

We can directly attribute the devastation of the democrats to Obama though, so I guess from my perspective that WAS a winner! :laugh:

OCA
11-27-2016, 09:42 AM
I guess when all of Obama's EOs are erased in 50 days, we'll see what kind of lasting impression your community organizer accomplished.

We can directly attribute the devastation of the democrats to Obama though, so I guess from my perspective that WAS a winner! :laugh:

You mean the 90 or so less than the drunken nat guard guy and the Hollywood actor issued?

Hahahahaha

NightTrain
11-27-2016, 09:45 AM
You mean the 90 or so less than the drunken nat guard guy and the Hollywood actor issued?

Hahahahaha

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9506&stc=1

Still laughing? :lmao:

OCA
11-27-2016, 10:01 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9506&stc=1

Still laughing? :lmao:

Yep........but 2 yrs from now when economy is in the total dumper i'll be crying.

OCA
11-27-2016, 10:24 AM
http://www.jec.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/democrats/2016/6/the-economy-under-democratic-vs-republican-presidents

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-27-2016, 10:48 AM

Hahahahaha
Its not the number but rather the depth of depravity, POWER-GRABBING CRIMINALITY-, and severity of nation harming purpose in the Executive Orders.
The bambastard, wrote his Executive Orders with dark purpose, evil designs and far reaching , web entangling Unconstitutional agenda...
Such makes all the difference in the world, to which your are either blind or deliberately ignoring..
However, Trump is going to knock a damn huge hole in that bucket and then we will see oceans of dumb-ass liberal tears from the asshats that think the Obama is some kind of god..--Tyr

jimnyc
11-27-2016, 12:40 PM

In case you missed my post above, I already stated I was cool if he listened to generals on the ground. And if that means no torture, so be it.

And I'll bet you $5000 now that your prediction is wrong. Hell, did you ever have a correct prediction? I will be 100% cool with this administration - because he WILL appoint SC justices from the right, guns will be aok, and some sort of wall/fence will go up - and illegals will still be illegals and meet enforcement.

jimnyc
11-27-2016, 12:41 PM

:clap:

I wanted to state it like this last evening, but since I'm not a nice guy, it came out differently. :)

jimnyc
11-27-2016, 12:46 PM
Yep........but 2 yrs from now when economy is in the total dumper i'll be crying.

That's all the loser liberals have now, hope and changey for the future. They lose in EVERY capacity and now the R's lead in every capacity. Might as well take a vacation for the next 2 years.

I know that feeling. Toss out sarcasm and "haha and LOL's". But deep inside you know that it's ALL you have left. The tank done run dry. :laugh:

NightTrain
11-27-2016, 12:51 PM

Gonna pull 401k out of the market, it will crash soon.

America R.I.P. 1776-2016

As i was saying. MSNBC just reported a minute ago Dow futures are down 500. Will be on phone 8 sharp.

Check stock numbers asshole. Why do you hate America so much?

This is serious business fuckwad, you just voted to flush what remains to the sewage treatment plant and screwed the future of alot of people.

No panicking, i'll have my cash at home. Send me a pic from your bread line.

The funny thing about you is you're not smart enough to realize that you have no clue about the future, and failing that, too lazy to go back and look at all your "We R DOOOOoooomed!" muppet-like prediction posts that were completely 180° off from reality.

Please tell me that you yanked your 401k like you were screaming about right before the Stock Market started setting records with President Trump's arrival on the scene! New retirement age is now about 88 for you, right?

For Drumpf would've been better to bow before Satan.

It's over already

#madampresident

:lmao:

I'm glad you're here, Mikey. Your batshit crazy assertions have given me a 6-pack from your comedy gold!

OCA
11-27-2016, 02:18 PM
That's all the loser liberals have now, hope and changey for the future. They lose in EVERY capacity and now the R's lead in every capacity. Might as well take a vacation for the next 2 years.

I know that feeling. Toss out sarcasm and "haha and LOL's". But deep inside you know that it's ALL you have left. The tank done run dry. :laugh:

I guess you ignored the link above proving what i say.....smh

jimnyc
11-27-2016, 02:28 PM
I guess you ignored the link above proving what i say.....smh

Does it change the results in that link? Does it show that the numbers are incorrect, and that the Dems actually have larger numbers in the house? Senate? Governorships? If not, then I don't give a fuck, enjoy the next few years!

I would post "smh", but that's so damn repetitive, as EVERYTHING coming out of the mouths of liberals leaves folks in that manner. But I DO understand liberals doing so, as they are in fact generally confused.

OCA
11-27-2016, 02:34 PM
Does it change the results in that link? Does it show that the numbers are incorrect, and that the Dems actually have larger numbers in the house? Senate? Governorships? If not, then I don't give a fuck, enjoy the next few years!

I would post "smh", but that's so damn repetitive, as EVERYTHING coming out of the mouths of liberals leaves folks in that manner. But I DO understand liberals doing so, as they are in fact generally confused.

Nah you missed the point, it's the economy stupid, just the economy. You keep railing about SCOTUS judges when in reality they don't have any effect on you personally but the rconomy........oh boy the economy affects you greatly and Republican history with it is fucking devastating.

Elessar
11-27-2016, 02:38 PM
I take issue with people that don't at least listen to their advisors. People that aren't willing to change their minds don't need to be in leadership positions.

You and CSM know how it goes...All of us have had to advise superiors that their opinion or
point of view on a case or issue was a bit skewed. It's called professionalism.

NightTrain
11-27-2016, 02:39 PM
Hey, if a moonbat representative like Carolyn Maloney says it's true, then it must be!

Have we taken a look at Maloney's political power lately? No?

Better do that... let's see, carry the one, add a couple just for the lulz, factor in the last election which divides by zero... whoops, Zero!

Another irrelevant moonbat in the House.

At least she can tell her grandchildren she did America a favor by helping destroy the democrat party. That's a bedtime story with a happy ending.

jimnyc
11-27-2016, 02:43 PM
Nah you missed the point, it's the economy stupid, just the economy. You keep railing about SCOTUS judges when in reality they don't have any effect on you personally but the rconomy........oh boy the economy affects you greatly and Republican history with it is fucking devastating.

You hang onto that stuff, if that's all that's left for you after such shocking and devastating losses for the democrats this year. I'll worry about things IF they happen. Thus far, he ISN'T even president. But if we want to act like he is like so many liberals are - then he gets credit for the uptick in stocks and other things already. Looks like America is on track to being great again!!

Elessar
11-27-2016, 02:50 PM
You hang onto that stuff, if that's all that's left for you after such shocking and devastating losses for the democrats this year. I'll worry about things IF they happen. Thus far, he ISN'T even president. But if we want to act like he is like so many liberals are - then he gets credit for the uptick in stocks and other things already. Looks like America is on track to being great again!!

Damn Jim...don't make any sense. It confuses liberals.:laugh:

aboutime
11-27-2016, 08:22 PM

Sure thing OCA. And you are probably convinced Harry Reid, and Nancy Pelosi...with the aid of OBAMA did anything good for the economy?
How much did you pay for that bridge across the East River?

bullypulpit
11-28-2016, 06:28 AM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, ya see Jimmy, that Republicans are an effing disaster for everyone that actually works for a living has long been borne out by the historical data.

Want A Better Economy? History Says Vote Democrat!

http://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhartung/2012/10/10/want-a-better-economy-history-says-vote-democrat/#15f0338367a1

Gunny
11-28-2016, 08:50 AM

Well, ya see Jimmy, that Republicans are an effing disaster for everyone that actually works for a living has long been borne out by the historical data.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhartung/2012/10/10/want-a-better-economy-history-says-vote-democrat/#15f0338367a1

As one of those people who work for a living, WRONG. Seems to me a nice chunk of MY check pays your BS leftwingnut handouts. Let me have the money I earn and my economy is great. SO try again. Or is it rap room time so you losers can sit around and sing Kumbaya?

fj1200
11-28-2016, 10:43 AM
http://www.jec.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/democrats/2016/6/the-economy-under-democratic-vs-republican-presidents

Garbage in, garbage out.

average annualized growth rate by president is calculated as change from Q1 ofyear assumed office to Q1 of year left office

averageannualized growth rate by president is calculated as change from month inaugurated to the month left office

It's a rather simplistic interpretation of the data.

jimnyc
11-28-2016, 12:40 PM

Yeah yeah, been hearing your predictions too. They amount to nothing, never did. And that's lots of smilies. I'm imagining those frowns were upside down and tears flowing out of them when the criminal and her supporters realized the impossible was happening.

And no matter what tripe you try to vomit out now - it doesn't matter. You have no say. Use those smilies to watch the real folks in Washington while the losers try and figure out why America placed them second in every category. :)

OCA
11-28-2016, 01:28 PM
Garbage in, garbage out.

It's a rather simplistic interpretation of the data.

It's in pretty plain English and the numbers don't lie.

OCA
11-28-2016, 01:33 PM
Yeah yeah, been hearing your predictions too. They amount to nothing, never did. And that's lots of smilies. I'm imagining those frowns were upside down and tears flowing out of them when the criminal and her supporters realized the impossible was happening.

And no matter what tripe you try to vomit out now - it doesn't matter. You have no say. Use those smilies to watch the real folks in Washington while the losers try and figure out why America placed them second in every category. :)

And if it comes to fruition that America didn't actually place them second that there was actually some shenanigans on the part of Republicans(oh my not Repubs!) what will be your excuse then? Will it be Demos fault?

Polls historically are not wrong, you know something isn't right.

Gunny
11-28-2016, 01:34 PM

Numbers lie when they aren't true.

OCA
11-28-2016, 01:37 PM
Numbers lie when they aren't true.

So show some links where economy fares better under Repubs than Demos, i can't find any but maybe you can.

Those numbers are as true as rain.

Gunny
11-28-2016, 01:45 PM
So show some links where economy fares better under Repubs than Demos, i can't find any but maybe you can.

I can show you my bank account. THAT doesn't lie. Trying to piss down my my neck and telling me it's raining is the lie.

And if you mean the economy is better when losers are getting more handouts off my tax dollars? Wrong answer. I don't care if people who won't earn their keep suffer. I sure as c*ck don't like suffering because they won't and that does NOT make the economy better.

You leftwingers need a clue. You don't get to charge your lifestyle then whine and not pay and expect others to do it for you.

OCA
11-28-2016, 01:49 PM
I can show you my bank account. THAT doesn't lie. Trying to piss down my my neck and telling me it's raining is the lie.

And if you mean the economy is better when losers are getting more handouts off my tax dollars? Wrong answer. I don't care if people who won't earn their keep suffer. I sure as c*ck don't like suffering because they won't and that does NOT make the economy better.

You leftwingers need a clue. You don't get to charge your lifestyle then whine and not pay and expect others to do it for you.

You are babbling, no mention of any of the empty rhetoric which you are currently spewing, doesn't refute shit.

All ships rise under Demo economies and sink under Repubs, indisputable fact.

Gunny
11-28-2016, 02:04 PM
You are babbling, no mention of any of the empty rhetoric which you are currently spewing, doesn't refute shit.

All ships rise under Demo economies and sink under Repubs, indisputable fact.

WHO is babbling? You think you have a better argument based on some bullshit numbers tailored to suit an argument than my reality? Or you can argue with the electrical contractors around here who don't lie. When the money's not there because it's paying some lameass leftwing handout we don't work

Get a clue, jackass. I liked you better when you were an ass that actually made sense. Now you're just an ass. The entire basis of your argument is a lie when you compare it to reality rather than your contrived numbers. I'll excuse liars that are just dumbasses. YOU know better. There's no excuse for you.

OCA
11-28-2016, 02:14 PM
WHO is babbling? You think you have a better argument based on some bullshit numbers tailored to suit an argument than my reality? Or you can argue with the electrical contractors around here who don't lie. When the money's not there because it's paying some lameass leftwing handout we don't work

Get a clue, jackass. I liked you better when you were an ass that actually made sense. Now you're just an ass. The entire basis of your argument is a lie when you compare it to reality rather than your contrived numbers. I'll excuse liars that are just dumbasses. YOU know better. There's no excuse for you.

I know my ship has risen under Obama and they sunk under Bush, rose under Clinton but sunk under Bush 1.

Dispute those numbets all you like but until you show me factual numbers that prove otherwise you are shit out of luck.

Maybe it's a lack of effort on your part as to why your bank acvount is suffering, maybe if you were Latino it would be better because as we all know they work harder than whites.

CSM
11-28-2016, 02:19 PM
Maybe it's a lack of effort on your part as to why your bank acvount is suffering, maybe if you were Latino it would be better because as we all know they work harder than whites.

Yep, that is why all the Central American nations are super powers and the US is not. Add in Puerto Rico, and other Caribbean nations and clearly the US is in deep doo-doo.

I have to ask, does OCA really believe the stuff he posts?

Gunny
11-28-2016, 02:31 PM
I know my ship has risen under Obama and they sunk under Bush, rose under Clinton but sunk under Bush 1.

Dispute those numbets all you like but until you show me factual numbers that prove otherwise you are shit out of luck.

Sounds to me like you're slugging off handouts. You getting freebees too? I got paid good under Reagan and Bush and but Clinton and fag boy from Hell lying piece of shit who doesn't care about anyone but losers and helped themselves to my check.

solution: you losers pay for your own shit and I'll pay for mine. But that doesn't work does it? Not so long as you think you're entitled to part of my pay.

aboutime
11-28-2016, 02:36 PM

OCA. You're like every other lyin' liberal. You can't find what you don't want to find. So, you just follow on with the others who also are too dumb to think, and work for yourself. Get your head out of your (bottle), ass, and begin to understand, only you think you are funny, or smarter than everyone else here.
iF YOU WANT LINKS. Go to the U.S. Constitution, and read it...all the way.
Then learn for yourself, how LAWS even YOU or Dems do not like MUST BE OBEYED.

Bilgerat
11-28-2016, 02:38 PM

I think he just likes to, well.............

https://fixingtheworld.wikispaces.com/file/view/may-k-Mudslinging.gif/179381191/240x340/may-k-Mudslinging.gif

NightTrain
11-28-2016, 02:44 PM

Proof positive welfare mooch.

OCA
11-28-2016, 02:46 PM
Yep, that is why all the Central American nations are super powers and the US is not. Add in Puerto Rico, and other Caribbean nations and clearly the US is in deep doo-doo.

They just come here and outwork us..........prove me wrong.

OCA
11-28-2016, 03:01 PM
I can go all day long finding millions of links that say the same:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhartung/2012/10/10/want-a-better-economy-history-says-vote-democrat/#7cbe7bcd67a1

http://www.salon.com/2015/12/28/these_5_charts_prove_that_the_economy_does_better_ under_democratic_presidents/

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/10/clinton-economy-better-under-democrats/

:dance: good economic times are coming the next 2-4 yrs. lol

aboutime
11-28-2016, 03:03 PM
I can go all day long finding millions of links that say the same:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhartung/2012/10/10/want-a-better-economy-history-says-vote-democrat/#7cbe7bcd67a1

http://www.salon.com/2015/12/28/these_5_charts_prove_that_the_economy_does_better_ under_democratic_presidents/

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/10/clinton-economy-better-under-democrats/

:dance: good economic times are coming the next 2-4 yrs. lol

NOT ENOUGH LINKS OCA. GOTTA GET MORE, MANY, MANY MORE, UNTIL YOU FEEL HAPPY, AND CAN PROVE HOW....YOU ARE ALWAYS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING.

Just ask YOU!

OCA
11-28-2016, 03:07 PM
Anybody got any refutations with factual links?

aboutime
11-28-2016, 03:10 PM
Anybody got any refutations with factual links?

We have NOTHING to prove to you OCA. Go find whatever you want, on your own.

You're really making a jerk of yourself here, but you can't see it.

IF you want refutations that will satisfy you. Call the DNC, or visit the Democrat Underground site....where everybody will LOVE YOU LONG TIME!

jimnyc
11-28-2016, 03:54 PM
And if it comes to fruition that America didn't actually place them second that there was actually some shenanigans on the part of Republicans(oh my not Repubs!) what will be your excuse then? Will it be Demos fault?

Polls historically are not wrong, you know something isn't right.

We know where the shenanigans come from, and have always come from. Enjoy the next few years, Mr. Bitterman! :)

http://i.imgur.com/5kbQYry.jpg http://i.imgur.com/veqNaPc.jpg

jimnyc
11-28-2016, 03:58 PM
I can provide links that show that thanks to liberals and Obama - the republicans own governorships across the nation. The republicans own the majority in the senate. The republicans own the majority in the house. And of course, which all brought this butt hurt to us, the republicans just won the presidency. Many will be butt hurt for various reasons this year. Some are willing to let go and kinda give things a chance, give Trump a chance and then grade him based on his actions while in office. Some others got butt hurt from the moment he won and ain't gonna let go no matter what. And THOSE are the folks I truly like, those are the folks that will bring forth the most amount of humor for me.

Thanks, Mr. Bitterman!! :lol:

CSM
11-28-2016, 03:58 PM
They just come here and outwork us..........prove me wrong.

Not interested enough to spend a whole lot of time proving or disproving ANYTHING you say... I do like throwing a dart r two at you every now and then...

OCA
11-28-2016, 04:19 PM
Not interested enough to spend a whole lot of time proving or disproving ANYTHING you say... I do like throwing a dart r two at you every now and then...

Because it's irrefutable.

OCA
11-28-2016, 04:22 PM
I can provide links that show that thanks to liberals and Obama - the republicans own governorships across the nation. The republicans own the majority in the senate. The republicans own the majority in the house. And of course, which all brought this butt hurt to us, the republicans just won the presidency. Many will be butt hurt for various reasons this year. Some are willing to let go and kinda give things a chance, give Trump a chance and then grade him based on his actions while in office. Some others got butt hurt from the moment he won and ain't gonna let go no matter what. And THOSE are the folks I truly like, those are the folks that will bring forth the most amount of humor for me.

Thanks, Mr. Bitterman!! :lol:

But you are smart, you see the numbers, you see how the country performs when 1 party is in power vs the other so 1 can only deduce that you are simply about power and not the common good.......tell me i'm wrong.

jimnyc
11-28-2016, 04:24 PM
But you are smart, you see the numbers, you see how the country performs when 1 party is in power vs the other so 1 can only deduce that you are simply about power and not the common good.......tell me i'm wrong.

Deduce whatever you like. We've seen PLENTY of your track record in deducing things and predicting things. And then calling me a racist for absolutely no reason whatsoever when it wasn't even in a thread. In other words, you will say absolutely anything to make believe you somehow beat someone in a debate.

Black Diamond
11-28-2016, 04:24 PM

Based on your theory or witchcraft.....
How many times in a row did the Washington Redskins determine our elections?

Black Diamond
11-28-2016, 04:26 PM
Deduce whatever you like. We've seen PLENTY of your track record in deducing things and predicting things. And then calling me a racist for absolutely no reason whatsoever when it wasn't even in a thread. In other words, you will say absolutely anything to make believe you somehow beat someone in a debate.
Well you do like big Ben better than kordell.....

OCA
11-28-2016, 04:40 PM

You aren't racist? I mean i got a few friends who are racist, i won't hold it against you.

And its not me making predictions my friend, numbers and patterns don't lie.

OCA
11-28-2016, 04:42 PM
Based on your theory or witchcraft.....
How many times in a row did the Washington Redskins determine our elections?

Go read the links.

jimnyc
11-28-2016, 05:50 PM
You aren't racist? I mean i got a few friends who are racist, i won't hold it against you.

And its not me making predictions my friend, numbers and patterns don't lie.

No, I'm not. And why would you write things like that in a thread, when no race was involved til that point? Other than to label and vilify the person you're debating of course. Again, I was the FIRST person here to congratulate and accept the Obama presidency from day one. I was giving him a pass until he performed actions to give me reason not to like his presidency. Then you of course, just simply state it's because of his color. Sure, like he hasn't taken presidential actions in the past 8 years that I may take issue with. :rolleyes:

If I have a problem with an action or incident that has to do with a person of color or otherwise, you'll sure as shit know about it. For example, I'm pretty passionate about welfare and other freebies, and how those numbers skyrocketed under the Obama presidency. Black folks collect more welfare (percentage wise of the entire groups) than white folks, and yet the white folks make up 63% of the nation approximately and the blacks about 13%. Yes, I'll post shit like that when I see it, and nope, doesn't make me a racist in the slightest bit at all.

But you're in good company in calling anyone a racist that has/had an issue with Obama. Well hell, you're in good company if you call anyone a racist that disagrees with ANYONE or ANYTHING on the left if it comes from a black person. Par for the course. That shit doesn't float here there. You can call us whatever you like, even stupid, but we're not, and we see right through that garbage.

jimnyc
11-28-2016, 05:52 PM
Go read the links.

Gonna say that for a minimum of the next 4 years? Damn, you're repetitiveness is starting to sound like truthmatters.

Go read the links at ANY political site out there, Mike. Hey, even check out the links at ANY news site. I believe they may show you the numbers as well, the numbers of who is in charge across the nation, in every department. Like the other dolts in Washington, you're just along for the ride.

fj1200
11-29-2016, 01:29 PM

The plain English I quoted showed the error in their assumption. Of course the POTUS has no effect on the economy and jobs when they've been in office for one day. It also assumes a fairly rigid interpretation of policy that a D or R might implement.