PDA

View Full Version : Will Trump make it to Inauguration Day?

gabosaurus
11-27-2016, 07:54 PM
Considering all the Constitutional problems that he either doesn't understand or is just ignoring, Trump could face a rocky road over the next six weeks or so.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/27/donald-trump-conflicts-interest-constitutional-crisis

Constitutional lawyers and White House ethics counsellors from Democratic and Republican administrations have warned Donald Trump his presidency might be blocked by the electoral college if he does not give up ownership of at least some of his business empire.

jimnyc
11-27-2016, 08:01 PM
Sure, out by January! Seriously, are you getting dumber?

It doesn't say what he has done, will do or any of that. He just hired his WH counsel a few days ago.

But do go ahead and plan for his ouster. Let me know when you have a better idea of when he'll be tossed or impeached. :rolleyes:

aboutime
11-27-2016, 08:03 PM
MORE STUPID WISHFUL THINKING BY GABBY, AND THE WHINERS OF LIBERAL IGNORANCE....nothing more, nothing less.

Thanks for the laughs gabby. You are getting better with your cheeseless WHINE.

Elessar
11-27-2016, 08:25 PM
Sure, out by January! Seriously, are you getting dumber?

It doesn't say what he has done, will do or any of that. He just hired his WH counsel a few days ago.

But do go ahead and plan for his ouster. Let me know when you have a better idea of when he'll be tossed or impeached. :rolleyes:

As strong of a group of advisors as he's assembled, plus his family, I imagine he will do the right thing.

Why are liberals so 'Chicken Little', swearing the sky is falling constantly?:rolleyes:

Black Diamond
11-27-2016, 08:35 PM
As strong of a group of advisors as he's assembled, plus his family, I imagine he will do the right thing.

Why are liberals so 'Chicken Little', swearing the sky is falling constantly?:rolleyes:

Is that included somewhere in the grieving process?

Elessar
11-27-2016, 10:02 PM

I think in a way, It was inserted into the spoon-pounding brat syndrome when things
do not go their way.

Cannot buck up and suck up and go onwards. Have a hissy fit and cry.

Black Diamond
11-27-2016, 10:25 PM
I think in a way, It was inserted into the spoon-pounding brat syndrome when things
do not go their way.

Cannot buck up and suck up and go onwards. Have a hissy fit and cry.

Seems to be what we've seen the last few weeks.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-28-2016, 06:41 AM

Surely it must be. For these people are going bonkers because they did not get their way.
Another glaring example of just how stupid, shallow, and loony they are....
At the rate they are amplifying their moronic behavior, they will have him impeached (in their wet dreams) before he is sworn into office!
What we are seeing now is just how blind, stupid and brainwashed these ffing maggots truly are..
Note- Some of us knew this truth about them decades ago...
Majority of them are only fit to be firewood IMHO.. -Tyr

Bilgerat
11-28-2016, 08:57 AM
Gabby should change her avatar

May I suggest a larger version of this

:panicsmiley: