PDA

View Full Version : What will we conclude from the Ohio State attacks?

Little-Acorn
11-28-2016, 02:12 PM
Still no news on the guy who attacked people with his car and a knife at Ohio State University today. No descriptions, not even a name yet.

Whenever something like this happens, we always go through the usual "Oh my, why did he do it, what caused him to do it, what could we have done to prevent this" litany. Every time. I suppose it's only natural to think those things after some horrible tragedy like this.

But wondering what we could have done to prevent it, doesn't mean there WAS anything we could have done.

As I've said, we don't yet know who he was, what he wanted, etc.

But I can probably predict how things will go - since they have gone this way for every other mass murder like this.

The attacker's motives will be analyzed... and it will be found that he didn't really have any "normal" motives. He didn't hate the dozen people he injured. He didn't even know most of them, perhaps didn't know any of them at all.

It will be found that he was a loner who was unhappy and a little weird, but not obviously homicidal. And/or his girlfriend jilted him last week. Or that he got a reprimand on his job. Or got a speeding ticket in his car. Or that he just got back from Iraq where he was greatly stressed. Or that his parents he was living with (if he was) suggested that he get off his duff and get a job. Or he got up two mornings ago, saw a green tree with a red bird in it, and decided from that to go and try to kill a bunch of people. Or some other thing happened that people can point to as the "trigger" that set him off.

And nobody, but nobody, will point out the fact that the thing that "set him off", is something that happens to various people every day, by the thousands or millions across this country... and none of THEM got a knife and started stabbing people, and running over them. Not even the loners who were unhappy and a little weird... of which there are lots, in this country of 300 million people.

Why did he do it? Because there was something broken inside his head.

Not something that caused him to lurch around, drooling and babbling and slapping himself. But something that remained pretty much hidden, until a "stimulus" that hundreds of thousands of people get every day, happened to him this time. And the broken thing inside his head caused him to react very differently from the way everyone else has reacted over the eons.

What could have we done to prevent it? Not a damned thing. Because we don't have a "broken thing detector". Nothing else could have foretold that he would do this.

Even if we did have a "broken thing detector", it would probably register on 10% of the population, or more... the vast majority of whom will still never knife, shoot, or run down anybody. What we don't know about the inner workings of the brain, would fill books, volumes, encyclopedia sets... if we knew enough about it to write them, which we don't. The "psychologists" we will see on TV for the next several weeks, are completely ignorant of what was wrong with this guy... and the honest ones will tell you that straight out. But those aren't the ones who will be on TV.

Well, that's what will happen over the next weeks. And a few people will say that if we make some laws about certain things, we will have "done something about it"... with no particular reason to think they will have any actual effect on the next guy with a broken thing inside his head.

Here we go again. As we did last time, and the time before that, and the time before that.

Useful result: ZERO. Just like last time, etc.

Bilgerat
11-28-2016, 03:40 PM
The Latest: Ohio State Attacker Was Somali, US Official Says

A U.S. official has identified the suspect in the Ohio State attack that injured nine people as a man of Somali descent.The official identified Abdul Razak Ali Artan as the now-deceased suspect. He was born in Somalia and living in the United States as a legal permanent resident. It was unclear when Artan came to the U.S.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/latest-hospital-ohio-state-shooting-43821845

Elessar
11-28-2016, 03:57 PM
Just for shits and grins:

A disgruntled Michigan fan of Somali descent?

Not making light of the incident at all though.

jimnyc
11-28-2016, 07:32 PM
He wasn't a real muslim I bet!!

-----

The suspect in the attack at Ohio State University on Monday told the student newspaper in an August interview that he was “kind of scared” to be seen reciting his Muslim prayers in public.

“If people look at me, a Muslim praying, I don’t know what they’re going to think, what’s going to happen,” he told the newspaper.

The suspect, Abdul Artan, who was killed by police responding to an attack on the Columbus campus, was profiled in the newspaper, the Lantern, for a series called “Humans of Ohio State.”

Authorities said Artan drove a vehicle into a crowd and used a butcher knife to attack people before a police officer shot and killed him. Eleven people were treated at a hospital for injuries that do not appear to be life-threatening.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ohio-state-attacker-was-scared-to-publicly-pray-as-a-muslim-student-paper-reported-224558089.html

Kathianne
11-28-2016, 09:09 PM
I just walked in the door 15 minutes ago, gone since 6:30 am. The 'story' I'm hearing is saying 'terrorism not ruled out, indeed likely.'

Elessar
11-28-2016, 09:11 PM
I just walked in the door 15 minutes ago, gone since 6:30 am. The 'story' I'm hearing is saying 'terrorism not ruled out, indeed likely.'

It does appear to be...meets the pattern of 'lone wolf' attacks.

Hopefully investigation will come to a logical and accurate conclusion.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-28-2016, 09:47 PM
It does appear to be...meets the pattern of 'lone wolf' attacks.

Hopefully investigation will come to a logical and accurate conclusion.

The guy was muslim- thus the fix is in- to try to cover fr the mu5yhfffking cult!
The media/government does that every ffking time.
You see, we are not to ever hold Islam to blame for its commands to murder us!
Because if we did, we might just get the damn bright idea to put a damn stop to it and that just wouldn't do for their globalist allies and their
plan to weaken America , cause division, chaos and disorder to exploit!
Islam-allied with globalists is the foundation and strategy promoting, engineering and providing cover for terrorism.
A damn solid gold fact--one that is also deeied by the usual mmffking suspects and their blind as bat , lying allies/defenders!

Doing everything possible, to stop us, from stopping them from importing in more of these ffing bastards.-Tyr

Kathianne
11-28-2016, 10:18 PM
I slam the MSM as much, if not more than most, especially for editorializing and partisanship. When it comes to the coverage of terrorism though, if we are not being told everything, the blame is not likely with the reporting, but with the authorities.

I've no doubt there are reasons, not the least of which is keeping the terrorists from knowing what 'we know' and 'don't know.' Some is to protect both the economy and the mental health of knowing how often things are planned, thwarted, etc.

Just google the name, Abdul Razak Ali Artan, you will find man articles that give information such as:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/suspect-dead-after-ohio-state-university-car-knife-attack-n689076

Suspect Identified in Ohio State Attack as Abdul Razak Ali Artan
by PETE WILLIAMS, TOM WINTER, ANDREW BLANKSTEIN and TRACY CONNOR

An Ohio State University student posted a rant shortly before he plowed a car into a campus crowd and stabbed people with a butcher knife in an ambush that ended when a police officer shot him dead, a law enforcement official said.

Abdul Razak Ali Artan, 18, wrote on what appears to be his Facebook page that he had reached a "boiling point," made a reference to "lone wolf attacks" and cited radical cleric Anwar al-Awlaki.

"America! Stop interfering with other countries, especially Muslim Ummah [community]. We are not weak. We are not weak, remember that," the post said.

Two hours before that, a cryptic post on the page said: "Forgive and forget. Love."

Officials cautioned that they have not determined a motive for the ambush, which sent 11 people to the hospital Monday morning. A senior law enforcement official told NBC News that investigators are trying to determine whether Artan had personal problems or something else that might have pushed him over the edge.

Bilgerat
11-28-2016, 10:18 PM
As predicted, the lefty's immediately pull the gun violence card

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15203276_1796756177245762_1922343983993384648_n.jp g?oh=4c5dac7219571270ababb5d058fde2b8&oe=58C5167A

Abbey Marie
11-28-2016, 10:28 PM
No doubt some pretty American girl rejected him. In his mind, at least. Someone must pay for such a slight to his manhood.

Elessar
11-28-2016, 10:40 PM
I slam the MSM as much, if not more than most, especially for editorializing and partisanship. When it comes to the coverage of terrorism though, if we are not being told everything, the blame is not likely with the reporting, but with the authorities.

I've no doubt there are reasons, not the least of which is keeping the terrorists from knowing what 'we know' and 'don't know.' Some is to protect both the economy and the mental health of knowing how often things are planned, thwarted, etc.

Just google the name, Abdul Razak Ali Artan, you will find man articles that give information such as:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/suspect-dead-after-ohio-state-university-car-knife-attack-n689076

Looks like I called it right...Lone Wolf attack.

Suck it up, liberals.

Kathianne
11-28-2016, 10:51 PM
Just saw this on FB:

John Gray- Journalist & Writer (https://www.facebook.com/JohnGrayFOX23/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf)<button value="1" class="_42ft _4jy0 PageLikeButton _4jy3 _517h _51sy" data-profileid="139979809383631" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:28,&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;c&quot;}" data-ownerid="u_jsonp_12_w" id="u_jsonp_12_x" type="submit" style="font-family: inherit; font-size: 12px; margin: 0px; cursor: pointer; white-space: nowrap; border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(206, 208, 212); border-radius: 2px; box-sizing: content-box; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; font-weight: bold; padding: 0px 8px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; background-color: rgb(246, 247, 249); color: rgb(75, 79, 86); line-height: 22px; letter-spacing: inherit;">Like Page</button>7 hrs (https://www.facebook.com/JohnGrayFOX23/photos/a.225595837488694.50646.139979809383631/1166400190074916/?type=3) ·

Lost in all the chaos at Ohio State University today was something that most people probably missed. About an hour into it, when everyone was "sheltering in place" all over campus, CNN took a phone call from a young woman who was locked inside a classroom right near where the suspect was hurting people. She said she was a graduate student and she and many others were huddled together scared and not sure what was happening outside. Then she said something made me tear up.

She said casually to the TV anchor over the phone, "But we happened to have a few 'military guys' in my class and the minute we got the text message alert of an 'active shooter on campus' they moved the rest of us away from the door and then all of them stood guard right by the door." She said they were standing there as she spoke making certain if a shooter or someone with a knife or whatever calamity tried to come through that door, they would be the first thing he'd see and they'd stop it and protect the other students or die trying.

These guys weren't armed, I'm guessing they weren't in uniform, they were just students who happened to have military training. Those "military guys" instantly put themselves on the clock and assumed the position to protect those unarmed, vulnerable students.

I thought that was impressive. I thought that was brave. I thought that was oh so very American.

I also thought you'd want to know.

Black Diamond
11-29-2016, 12:13 AM
Time to put Ginzu out of business?

bullypulpit
11-29-2016, 05:24 AM
The guy was muslim- thus the fix is in- to try to cover fr the mu5yhfffking cult!
The media/government does that every ffking time.
You see, we are not to ever hold Islam to blame for its commands to murder us!
Because if we did, we might just get the damn bright idea to put a damn stop to it and that just wouldn't do for their globalist allies and their
plan to weaken America , cause division, chaos and disorder to exploit!
Islam-allied with globalists is the foundation and strategy promoting, engineering and providing cover for terrorism.
A damn solid gold fact--one that is also deeied by the usual mmffking suspects and their blind as bat , lying allies/defenders!

Doing everything possible, to stop us, from stopping them from importing in more of these ffing bastards.-Tyr

Wow. Incoherent, ranting racism is STILL racism.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-29-2016, 07:13 AM

Islam is not a race , you blithering moron!

And truth is still truth regardless if its delivered in a calm, soft tone or in an enraged outburst.
Which is quite evidence in the fact that you attacked me, instead of my truthful message!
So, may we consider that you had no problem with the truthful message that you could address to refute?-Tyr

Drummond
11-29-2016, 08:30 AM

Our media is coming up with suggestions that terrorism isn't being ruled out as yet - it's being considered. Which means that they're begrudgingly preparing themselves for an announcement, in case it comes, to say that terrorism WAS involved.

Of course, though this'll be cited as yet one more 'proof' that the most stringent weapon controls are necessary (we've even had crackdowns on knife carrying over here). Our people in the UK just don't relate to any 'we have a right to own guns' argument, since, in the UK, there is NO such right .. and they refer to these incidents as proof of how 'right' they are. Any excuse to resurrect such reasoning is pounced upon.

That you can DEFEND with a gun (and particularly effectively), as well as ATTACK with one, bypasses them entirely, of course ....

Gunny
11-29-2016, 08:59 AM
Our media is coming up with suggestions that terrorism isn't being ruled out as yet - it's being considered. Which means that they're begrudgingly preparing themselves for an announcement, in case it comes, to say that terrorism WAS involved.

Of course, though this'll be cited as yet one more 'proof' that the most stringent weapon controls are necessary (we've even had crackdowns on knife carrying over here). Our people in the UK just don't relate to any 'we have a right to own guns' argument, since, in the UK, there is NO such right .. and they refer to these incidents as proof of how 'right' they are. Any excuse to resurrect such reasoning is pounced upon.

That you can DEFEND with a gun (and particularly effectively), as well as ATTACK with one, bypasses them entirely, of course ....

I think y'all ought to outlaw those motorized vehicles. Damn them.

Bilgerat
11-29-2016, 10:08 AM
I think y'all ought to outlaw those motorized vehicles. Damn them.

Don't forget those butcher knives!

CSM
11-29-2016, 10:13 AM
Don't forget those butcher knives!

Where in the hell is my safe space???? Good thing the dirtbag used a knife because guns are illegal on most college campuses.

NightTrain
11-29-2016, 10:21 AM
What a stroke of luck that the University cop just happened to be in the area investigating a gas leak when this all went down.

I'm quite sure the injured & dead would have been much greater had that fine young man been elsewhere with his pistol.

The silence from the anti-immigrant-vetting crowd over this incident is deafening.

Bilgerat
11-29-2016, 10:25 AM
And there's the wing nuts

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15202684_1825479977673318_6688556230934417043_n.jp g?oh=40914e45c283bc03423969f7ccbb9652&oe=58B0CCA2

NightTrain
11-29-2016, 10:26 AM
And there's the wing nuts

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15202684_1825479977673318_6688556230934417043_n.jp g?oh=40914e45c283bc03423969f7ccbb9652&oe=58B0CCA2

:laugh2:

It's gold, Bilgie! GOLD!!

CSM
11-29-2016, 10:27 AM
I have to wonder how the governor of the great state of Ohio reacted to this. He has let quite a few "refugees" into that state with no questions asked....

NightTrain
11-29-2016, 10:40 AM
I have to wonder how the governor of the great state of Ohio reacted to this. He has let quite a few "refugees" into that state with no questions asked....

They're undoubtedly huddled at the Guvna's Mansion pondering that very thing right now.

Abbey Marie
11-29-2016, 10:47 AM

Racism? Try again. If anything, it would be anti-religion. You know, like you regularly exhibit here towards Christianity?

Little-Acorn
11-29-2016, 11:09 AM

TRANSLATION: I can't refute what the poster said, but I hate it anyay. So I'll call it "racism" when it's not, smear him, and hope somebody believes me somehow. That will distract everyone from the fact that this was yet another attack by a Muslim against innocent Americans, a patterns that keeps appearing everywhere. So I have to disguise it.

Bilgerat
11-29-2016, 11:11 AM
And now we have this.

We've got to stop saying that things can't be more idiotic, the left is taking it as a challenge

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9513&stc=1

CSM
11-29-2016, 11:16 AM
And now we have this.

We've got to stop saying that things can't be more idiotic, the left is taking it as a challenge

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9513&stc=1

yep, I figured it was only a matter of time before somebody tried to make this idiot a martyr for "social justice". I bet there a quite a few "journalists" writing their draft articles even as we speak.

Elessar
11-29-2016, 12:39 PM

You try to appear so intelligent and above everyone else.

Since WHEN is Muslim a Race?

You're dumber than a mushroom.

jimnyc
11-29-2016, 01:24 PM

Seriously? You do realize that Islam is a religion, no? Liberals just like to make shit up as they go along. Call folks anything and vilify them - simply because they disagree with them.

But Bully, while you sit back in such fear for you and your friends, and make up terms to call folks... again, PACE yourself my friend, you have a LONG LONG time to deal with the reality that your party is just a bunch of onlookers. Calling folks incorrect names won't make it go by any faster!! :lol:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-29-2016, 01:53 PM
Seriously? You do realize that Islam is a religion, no? Liberals just like to make shit up as they go along. Call folks anything and vilify them - simply because they disagree with them.

But Bully, while you sit back in such fear for you and your friends, and make up terms to call folks... again, PACE yourself my friend, you have a LONG LONG time to deal with the reality that your party is just a bunch of onlookers. Calling folks incorrect names won't make it go by any faster!! :lol:

It is a tragic and sad fact that morons like Bully are now a dime a dozen in this country thanks to leftist media, and government liberal , public school system that indoctrinates our kids into Political Correctness, wimpish ways and a complete dependence on the government propaganda fed the public 24/7...
We that are not blind fools, dumb-ass cowards and lazy-ass cretins, teach our children better than that. -Tyr

jimnyc
11-29-2016, 02:05 PM
It is a tragic and sad fact that morons like Bully are now a dime a dozen in this country thanks to leftist media, and government liberal , public school system that indoctrinates our kids into Political Correctness, wimpish ways and a complete dependence on the government propaganda fed the public 24/7...
We that are not blind fools, dumb-ass cowards and lazy-ass cretins, teach our children better than that. -Tyr

Ain't no different than when liberals call someone an "islamophobe" when they simply don't fear them. Or a homophobe. They simply make up terms in order to make the person look bad, even if it makes little to no sense. Maybe after yesterday I am a knifeaphobe? They don't get their way, so they start with the phobia stuff and run with it, trying to make the rest of the nation think things are based on hate and fear.

Sure, how about they are based on years and years and years of PROOF of these folks blowing things up, blowing themselves up, stoning people to death, killing for apostasy, killing their daughters in honor killings, killing women for petty reasons, killing and killing and killing even more folks if they aren't "true muslims"...

I could go on for days. And this is no way at all fear of them - but perhaps pointing out the facts and being aware of them.

And others, those that want to call the names - they are too damn stupid to know the difference between a race and religion.

jimnyc
11-29-2016, 02:19 PM
More lovely information for Bully to fawn over.

-----

Ohio State Attacker Posted Anti-US Screed to Facebook Moments Before Attack

The suspect behind the Ohio State University attack posted to Facebook decrying America, saying, “We will not let you sleep unless you give peace to the Muslims,” just moments before the attack.

Abdul Razak Ali Artan reportedly attacked students at Ohio State University with a knife and car, leading to 11 people being hospitalised for injuries on Monday. Shortly after Artan’s identity was revealed, many people began researching his background, discovering that he was a Somalian refugee that had come to the university to study.

ABC News reports that Artan posted to Facebook just minutes before the attack, saying, “I can’t take it anymore. America! Stop interfering with other countries, especially the Muslim Ummah. We are not weak. We are not weak, remember that.”

Rest here - http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/11/29/ohio-state-attacker-posted-anti-us-screed-to-facebook-moments-before-attack/

bullypulpit
12-01-2016, 07:40 AM

A rose by any other name is still a rose. Bigotry is bigotry. Ignorance is ignorance. Religious intolerance is religious intolerance. All of which are displayed in abundance by the right wing trolls here. Racism...bigotry...religious intolerance; it's all cut of the same cloth, ignorance and fear. Claiming they are different is really little more than semantics.

As for Abdul Razak Ali Artan, mental illness takes many forms and expresses itself in many ways, including religious extremism. Just look at Mike Pence. Daesh claims Artan acted in their name...They would claim a mad dog acted in their name if they thought it would benefit them.

SO yeah...Tyr's incoherent rant was, at its heart, was racist. Deal with it...

Gunny
12-01-2016, 08:27 AM
A rose by any other name is still a rose. Bigotry is bigotry. Ignorance is ignorance. Religious intolerance is religious intolerance. All of which are displayed in abundance by the right wing trolls here. Racism...bigotry...religious intolerance; it's all cut of the same cloth, ignorance and fear. Claiming they are different is really little more than semantics.

As for Abdul Razak Ali Artan, mental illness takes many forms and expresses itself in many ways, including religious extremism. Just look at Mike Pence. Daesh claims Artan acted in their name...They would claim a mad dog acted in their name if they thought it would benefit them.

So WE are racists and the raghead has "just" mentally ill? Birds of a feather, Bully. What a dumbass you are.:laugh:

NightTrain
12-01-2016, 08:40 AM

In other words, your precious labels that you love to apply at every turn really don't mean anything because you don't know what the definitions are.

Just as long as they were applied, accurately or not, right? Is that what Soros' marching orders for his useful idiots are? Apply all and see what sticks?

The muzzie immigrated here under Obama's watch, wasn't properly vetted, lived off welfare and then tried to kill as many American civilians as he could in classic muzzie fashion. But you're not angry at the incompetent liberals that allowed this animal among our society; you're angry at the Americans who say this shouldn't have been possible in the first place.

You've got a few screws loose, Bully, you know that? Your logic circuits are non existent.

Gunny
12-01-2016, 08:45 AM
In other words, your precious labels that you love to apply at every turn really don't mean anything because you don't know what the definitions are.

Just as long as they were applied, accurately or not, right? Is that what Soros' marching orders for his useful idiots are? Apply all and see what sticks?

The muzzie immigrated here under Obama's watch, wasn't properly vetted, lived off welfare and then tried to kill as many American civilians as he could in classic muzzie fashion. But you're not angry at the incompetent liberals that allowed this animal among our society; you're angry at the Americans who say this shouldn't have been possible in the first place.

You've got a few screws loose, Bully, you know that? Your logic circuits are non existent.

Got to spread it around. No sh*t.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-01-2016, 09:21 AM

Twas not incoherent since you so easily saw the truth of it and got angry as hell about it, just like the ignorant liberal retard you are..
Islam is not a race moron!
And my anger was at his actions- , the murder and maiming, brought into fruition by his insane religious ideology.
Yet you in your utter vanity and arrogant liberal ideology preach tolerance not for we speaking truth but instead for the muzzy bastards murdering,raping, torturing an blowing up innocent women and children as well as innocent men..
You are the mad, raving lunatic not I...
Whereas , I am just a guy that pulls no punches and speaks the cold, hard truth -something- you ffking libs hate!
Now I hope you , ESAD.....--Tyr

gabosaurus
12-01-2016, 12:38 PM
A disgruntled Michigan fan of Somali descent?

Not making light of the incident at all though.

https://i.imgflip.com/1f5x60.jpg

jimnyc
12-01-2016, 12:43 PM

The only thing to deal with is that you were wrong. It doesn't bother me if you think I'm all the names you always like to make up, nothing for me to deal with. NOW, seeing YOUR anger about so many things as of late, seems YOU have things to deal with.

TRUMP WON!! :) And I guess I'm a raging racist, sexist and you get the picture. But I am definitely a liberalaphobe!! And now THAT one is not made up, it's a real word, and for good reason.

NightTrain
12-01-2016, 12:49 PM
The only thing to deal with is that you were wrong. It doesn't bother me if you think I'm all the names you always like to make up, nothing for me to deal with. NOW, seeing YOUR anger about so many things as of late, seems YOU have things to deal with.

TRUMP WON!! :) And I guess I'm a raging racist, sexist and you get the picture. But I am definitely a liberalaphobe!! And now THAT one is not made up, it's a real word, and for good reason.

Bigot.

jimnyc
12-01-2016, 02:06 PM
Bigot.

Bigot, deplorable, sexist, xenophobe, racist, homophobe, nazi, fascist, anti-semite... and that's just from one post I made inj the past saying "I support Trump" :laugh:

What other cute names have we been called this past year?

NightTrain
12-01-2016, 02:11 PM
Bigot, deplorable, sexist, xenophobe, racist, homophobe, nazi, fascist, anti-semite... and that's just from one post I made inj the past saying "I support Trump" :laugh:

What other cute names have we been called this past year?

Well, damn. I was hoping to stretch that out a bit, but you've taken all the good ones. :slap:

Wait... you're a Backward Hillbilly Redneck!

:thanks:

jimnyc
12-01-2016, 02:13 PM
Well, damn. I was hoping to stretch that out a bit, but you've taken all the good ones. :slap:

Wait... you're a Backward Hillbilly Redneck!

:thanks:

Eskimo fucker!!

Oh wait, that's just you!! :coffee:

NightTrain
12-01-2016, 02:20 PM
Eskimo fucker!!

Oh wait, that's just you!! :coffee:

lol, it was funny that the idiot called me an Eskimo. And an Indian, but I'm sure that in his mind there's no difference, which would promptly get his scrawny ass kicked if said in the presence of a member of either race.

You're a Neo-Con!

I win!

Bilgerat
12-01-2016, 02:24 PM
https://scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15193511_10157955762920515_1313342417562618936_n.j pg?oh=48d69bb07989e480d0bb8fbffade468c&oe=58CBA396

jimnyc
12-01-2016, 02:26 PM
lol, it was funny that the idiot called me an Eskimo. And an Indian, but I'm sure that in his mind there's no difference, which would promptly get his scrawny ass kicked if said in the presence of a member of either race.

You're a Neo-Con!

I win!

I'm a neo-con and a chicken hawk!! :)

I'm part something indian. Saw pics of my great-great grandfather in his tribal outfit even. I can't recall the tribe and I can't call Mom and ask anymore. :( Many many moons ago though).-

----

Tell me, you apocalyptic, glacier-hating hillbilly, can you see Russia from your house too?

Hey, you 7/11-cashier-deporting NASCARcissist, I see you're doing your part to build a bridge to the 11th century.

If freedom-loving Americans can't freely mock a slack-jawed, Bible-thumping fearmonger like you, then the terrorists have already won.

Did they teach you how to be a homeschooled, cross-burning xenophobe in the fascist reeducation camp?

It's a tribute to the First Amendment that a hope-hating Rethuglican like you is free to spout such nonsense.

LOL, just found this site looking for more insults - http://fightconservatives.com/Inside-the-Book/Conservative-Insult-Generator.html?insult=-1143352753

NightTrain
12-02-2016, 08:41 AM
I'm a neo-con and a chicken hawk!! :)

I'm part something indian. Saw pics of my great-great grandfather in his tribal outfit even. I can't recall the tribe and I can't call Mom and ask anymore. :( Many many moons ago though).-

----

Tell me, you apocalyptic, glacier-hating hillbilly, can you see Russia from your house too?

Hey, you 7/11-cashier-deporting NASCARcissist, I see you're doing your part to build a bridge to the 11th century.

If freedom-loving Americans can't freely mock a slack-jawed, Bible-thumping fearmonger like you, then the terrorists have already won.

Did they teach you how to be a homeschooled, cross-burning xenophobe in the fascist reeducation camp?

It's a tribute to the First Amendment that a hope-hating Rethuglican like you is free to spout such nonsense.

LOL, just found this site looking for more insults - http://fightconservatives.com/Inside-the-Book/Conservative-Insult-Generator.html?insult=-1143352753

100% white here, as far as I know. But my wife is half Athabascan and half Polish, which makes a very interesting combo.

That makes me laugh even harder when some numbnuts on the Interwebs calls me racist... the person I love more than anyone in the world is half American Indian. But that doesn't slow them down. Conservative = Racist, roger?