PDA

View Full Version : Is 'The View' the Dumbest Show on TV?

jimnyc
11-29-2016, 03:13 PM
I could have answered this a few years back. Idiots. And the show SHOULD have one less person on their panel, but she can't hold her word. Not surprising that the only one with any brains is the lone conservative. :rolleyes:

-----

Is 'The View' the Dumbest Show on TV?

Want to get a quick brain boost? Watch "The View," the long-running, syndicated chat fest. You're bound to feel better about your educational status after a few of the show's patented political debates.

This week, "The View" discussed the death of Fidel Castro. You can practically predict where this is going without watching a single frame:

Unabashed Obama defense

A clear lack of knowledge on the subject

Turning the death of a dictator into a Trump-bashing session.

If you guessed all three ... congratulations!

The show's hosts mostly defended President Obama's toothless statement concerning Castro's death, one that didn't dare mention any of the vile truths of his reign.

Jedidiah Bila, the lone "conservative" on the show, looked ill.

"I'm nauseated," Bila said.

A confused Joy Behar blurted out, "Why?"

"You're talking about a mass murderer," Bila responded. "You're talking about a guy who imprisoned people, who put gay people in jail.... When I see 'countless ways in which Fidel Castro altered the course of individuals' lives,' yeah, by killing them."

Who let her on the show?

Goldberg said Obama's statement had to be bland in order to prop up the newly opened lines of communication between the countries. The very lines that will greatly benefit Cuba and do far less for U.S. interests beyond vacationing Americans.

Kowtowing to Obama is what the show does best, though.

Naturally, Whoopi Goldberg hinted that America could soon become a freedom-starved home like Cuba, a veiled reference to Donald Trump's inauguration in January. It's always important to slam the GOP on "The View" even while recalling decades of terror under a dictatorial regime outside the U.S.

The hosts even slammed Trump's morally sound reaction to Castro's passing.

Behar then shared details of her recent Cuba visit:

I went to Cuba last April, and it's interesting. I mean, they have 100 percent literacy rate there, so everybody gets a free education. Everybody has top of the line medical care, so everyone's healthy.

Everyone's healthy? Really? Did she tour the whole country? Was her tour sponsored/overseen by government officials? What is her medical expertise, by the way, where she can confirm Cubans get the very best care? Is that why so many Cubans risk their lives on rickety rafts to escape?

The nation's exceptional medical care for all is a big, fat lie (http://www.nationalreview.com/article/432680/myth-cuban-health-care). Shame on Behar for believing the state-run media line.

Rest here - https://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2016/11/28/is-the-view-the-dumbest-show-on-tv/

SassyLady
11-30-2016, 02:55 AM
Yes

Abbey Marie
11-30-2016, 07:05 AM
I don't know if it is the dumbest, but it is one of the most lefty-biased and annoying shows I've ever seen. And by "seen", I mean forced to endure in a doctor's waiting room. It seems to always be on in medical facilities. I wish I could throw something at the TV.

CSM
11-30-2016, 07:21 AM
The View is a self licking ice cream cone ... they affirm each other's point of view without having to hear any point of view other than their own.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-30-2016, 08:08 AM
Yes, has to be with that many ignorant blowhards that speak as if trained monkeys.
Over and over adhering to Political Correctness, liberal agenda and that mushy, sickening sweet liberal feel good trash to be spit forth
to soothe the ignorance of the publicly, brainwashed-educated masses.
Do they even have a conservative on that show?
I doubt it, for what - real- conservative would join in to serve as a punching bag to those left-wing pieces of shit?--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-30-2016, 08:10 AM
The View is a self licking ice cream cone ... they affirm each other's point of view without having to hear any point of view other than their own.
The image of those hags licking themselves or each other is abhorrent.
May even give me nightmares. ;)--Tyr

CSM
11-30-2016, 08:16 AM

That's what is in your head???? Sheesh...that is NOT what "self licking ice cream cone" means in the circles I mingle in....

NightTrain
11-30-2016, 08:24 AM
I think I've watched that show a total of 5 minutes collectively over the years. As soon as my brain registers the Whoopi and Behar harpies, I'm mashing that button to get the hell off that channel. I can't even tell you what channel they're on, but it's not one I frequent.

NightTrain
11-30-2016, 08:25 AM

That's what is in your head???? Sheesh...that is NOT what "self licking ice cream cone" means in the circles I mingle in....

Yikes!

Which one of you is getting my therapist bill?

CSM
11-30-2016, 08:26 AM
Yikes!

Which one of you is getting my therapist bill?

Sorry, you just have to be crazy like the rest of us...no therapy allowed.

Gunny
11-30-2016, 08:44 AM
YesI have watched it a total of ONE (count 'em) time. Day after the election. I was somehow drawn to the wailing and gnashing of teeth.:laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-30-2016, 09:44 AM

I was merely expressing my utter contempt for and distaste for anything that PC/LIBERAL and doing so in a thought to be(by me) graphic way...

"self licking ice cream cone" , is a term I've never heard before but saw that it applied quite well in the context in which you used it..

Maybe my humor tis a bit off this morn, methinks..-Tyr

CSM
11-30-2016, 09:45 AM
I was merely expressing my utter contempt for and distaste for anything that PC/LIBERAL and doing so in a thought to be(by me) graphic way...

"self licking ice cream cone" , is a term I've never heard before but saw that it applied quite well in the context in which you used it..

Maybe my humor tis a bit off this morn, methinks..-Tyr

You made me chuckle. Among my compatriots, a self licking ice cream cone is something that is designed to achieve a preconceived outcome regardless of physics or facts....

pete311
11-30-2016, 09:46 AM
Day time television is for slugs. Total rubbish. However, Ellen is a half decent show at times.

jimnyc
11-30-2016, 12:14 PM
Day time television is for slugs. Total rubbish. However, Ellen is a half decent show at times.

It's funny, I don't particularly care for Ellen, but I admit she can be hilarious at times!