PDA

View Full Version : ‘Sarah Palin under Consideration for Secretary of Veterans Affairs’

jimnyc
11-30-2016, 03:49 PM
EXCELLENT and I can see the steam coming out of ears already!! :laugh:

With her passion, and love for the military and veterans, I think she would be a phenomenal choice!

I love what Team Trump is doing. They are interviewing and taking their time, negotiating as a transition team and hopefully working together to pick the right person. That's why no nomination yet for Romney as SOS, as a few want it, and a few against. I think Giuliani and a few others are in the running too.

If Palin doesn't get this gig, I hope she gets another one. :)

-----

ABC News: ‘Sarah Palin under Consideration for Secretary of Veterans Affairs’

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin is being considered to be President-elect Donald Trump’s secretary of Veterans Affairs, ABC News reports.

Palin has been a Trump loyal supporter throughout the GOP primary and general election. She campaigned with him ahead of the Iowa caucus earlier this year.

An earlier report from the Hill suggested Palin may be in the running to lead the Interior Department.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/30/abc-news-sarah-palin-consideration-secretary-veterans-affairs/

NightTrain
11-30-2016, 05:04 PM
Sec of Interior!

Remember how Gabby ranted & raved about her in '08 as McCain's VP? Yeah, I think that irrational woman-jealousy-hate is still lurking right below the surface.

Bilgerat
11-30-2016, 05:11 PM
Sec of Interior!

Spot On!

gabosaurus
11-30-2016, 08:48 PM
My question is -- what background does Sarah Palin have in veterans affairs? A lot of famous conservative entertainers love veterans, but I doubt any of them are under consideration for Secretary of Veterans Affairs.
I have to wonder how many of Trump's cabinet appointments have been rewards for patronage. Trump campaigned on "draining the swamp" of such, yet the vast majority of his positions have gone to lobbyists and billionaires.

bullypulpit
11-30-2016, 09:02 PM
I'd sooner have a one-eyed monkey in charge of Veteran's Affairs than Caribou Barbie. The woman is a twit of the first order and as unfit to serve as the rest of Drumpf's picks, and the septuagenarian degenerate himself.

Gunny
11-30-2016, 10:34 PM
I'd sooner have a one-eyed monkey in charge of Veteran's Affairs than Caribou Barbie. The woman is a twit of the first order and as unfit to serve as the rest of Drumpf's picks, and the septuagenarian degenerate himself.

Get yourself a tampon, huh pussy? Geez you are one whiny little bitch.

aboutime
11-30-2016, 10:45 PM

bully. How old are you? Honestly? Seems like your favorite WHINING word has become septuagenarian. But the degenerate part seems more applicable to you. I hope your days are as miserable as your endless hatred, and lousy attitude. Maybe you should be seeing a psychiatrist to get a handle on your mental incapacity to accept real life situations that simply make every moment of your life....as terrible as your words make you sound.
By the way. I'm not expecting you to be HONEST, or TRUTHFUL here by telling me how old you are. I believe my guess....of 5, or possibly 6 is on the mark.
Did your parents know they didn't have any children with any intellect, other than personal hatred for yourself?

As for that ONE EYED MONKEY remark. Which hand do you use the most?

Gunny
11-30-2016, 11:19 PM
bully. How old are you? Honestly? Seems like your favorite WHINING word has become septuagenarian. But the degenerate part seems more applicable to you. I hope your days are as miserable as your endless hatred, and lousy attitude. Maybe you should be seeing a psychiatrist to get a handle on your mental incapacity to accept real life situations that simply make every moment of your life....as terrible as your words make you sound.
By the way. I'm not expecting you to be HONEST, or TRUTHFUL here by telling me how old you are. I believe my guess....of 5, or possibly 6 is on the mark.
Did your parents know they didn't have any children with any intellect, other than personal hatred for yourself?

As for that ONE EYED MONKEY remark. Which hand do you use the most?

Sad thing is, genius boy has been around for a good 15 years. Always been a leftwing whack job. He's over the cliff now. This is as sad as I've ever seen him.

So if he's living with mommy still ... do the math .....:laugh:

Elessar
11-30-2016, 11:24 PM

You should have done more to support your candidate rather than wait until a month before the
General Election to spout your bile.

Is this your MO....wait until the last second, then piss, moan, and hammer your highchair
tray when you don't get your way?

Amazingly immature!

NightTrain
11-30-2016, 11:31 PM
My question is -- what background does Sarah Palin have in veterans affairs? A lot of famous conservative entertainers love veterans, but I doubt any of them are under consideration for Secretary of Veterans Affairs.
I have to wonder how many of Trump's cabinet appointments have been rewards for patronage. Trump campaigned on "draining the swamp" of such, yet the vast majority of his positions have gone to lobbyists and billionaires.

Fortunately, no one cares what either one of you moonbats think. You have no say in what transpires.

But I will admit that your moaning is music to my ears!

gabosaurus
12-01-2016, 12:23 PM
Fortunately, no one cares what either one of you moonbats think. You have no say in what transpires.
But I will admit that your moaning is music to my ears!

I'm not a veteran, so I have no stake in this. If you guys are satisfied with Sarah Palin looking out for your health and welfare, then I have to be OK with it.
I am guessing that Palin will be at least as helpful to the Trump cabinet as she was to John McCain's 2008 presidential campaign. :cool:

NightTrain
12-01-2016, 12:28 PM
I'm not a veteran, so I have no stake in this. If you guys are satisfied with Sarah Palin looking out for your health and welfare, then I have to be OK with it.
I am guessing that Palin will be at least as helpful to the Trump cabinet as she was to John McCain's 2008 presidential campaign. :cool:

Sarah was the first supporter of Trump, not that you pay attention to actual factual events. Cruz owes his political seat to her and has said so, which distressed him when she endorsed Trump.

And I'd prefer to see Sarah as Secretary of the Interior. Drill, baby, drill!

Plus, she sure is pretty, don't you think, Gabby? You really have to admit that she is.

jimnyc
12-01-2016, 12:36 PM

Sucks when you have no choice in this stuff, and have to sit back and just take it. :)

crin63
12-01-2016, 12:39 PM
I was a fan of Sarah Palin before she made it into the national spotlight in 2008. I had read about her in Alaska magazine and started researching her. I have since lost the admiration I once had. She became too shrill so I couldn't stand hearing her voice anymore. Some of the things she said started to just sound whacky as well.

NightTrain
12-01-2016, 12:48 PM
I was a fan of Sarah Palin before she made it into the national spotlight in 2008. I had read about her in Alaska magazine and started researching her. I have since lost the admiration I once had. She became too shrill so I couldn't stand hearing her voice anymore. Some of the things she said started to just sound whacky as well.

She got savaged in the press and did get flustered in the national spotlight at times. She wasn't ready for the big show, but still had the courage to step up anyway. McCain & company tried make her present narratives in the way they wanted, which wasn't her style and not being part of the old school soundbite crew, came off less than hoped for.

She's a good person, I've talked with her and Todd a few times. They've got a normal, solid family with their issues just like most other American families. Don't buy the hype of the MSM that loathe her. She was an awesome Mayor here in Wasilla and a kickass Governor.

pete311
12-01-2016, 02:56 PM
Jim your problem is that you just want to ruffle feathers even at the determent to the country. Palin is in no way qualified.

jimnyc
12-01-2016, 03:04 PM
Jim your problem is that you just want to ruffle feathers even at the determent to the country. Palin is in no way qualified.

Sorry, but I think she would be just fine with such positions. The same as I feel she would also be a great choice for interior. YOU guys just don't like her as the liberals have been giving her a hard time since 2008. Yet she was governor and did an excellent job.

I think she will do MORE than great. And I would feel MUCH better about her taking ANY job - for example, than I would Obama taking anything, even with his presidential experience under his belt. Or Pelosi now as leader, I would take Palin over her in a heartbeat.

Sorry you don't like her, that's not surprising - but she will likely get some position with this administration, and you may have to get used to that.

Gunny
12-01-2016, 03:19 PM
Sorry, but I think she would be just fine with such positions. The same as I feel she would also be a great choice for interior. YOU guys just don't like her as the liberals have been giving her a hard time since 2008. Yet she was governor and did an excellent job.

I think she will do MORE than great. And I would feel MUCH better about her taking ANY job - for example, than I would Obama taking anything, even with his presidential experience under his belt. Or Pelosi now as leader, I would take Palin over her in a heartbeat.

Sorry you don't like her, that's not surprising - but she will likely get some position with this administration, and you may have to get used to that.

You can always tell when the left is scared sh*tless by who they go after on the right. They fell on themselves going after Sarah.

Now picture this ... these same people that went after Sarah voted for Sweathog Pelosi. SHe's so ugly she'd scare my dog out of the yard.:laugh:

Black Diamond
12-01-2016, 03:21 PM
You can always tell when the left is scared sh*tless by who they go after on the right. They fell on themselves going after Sarah.

Now picture this ... these same people that went after Sarah voted for Sweathog Pelosi. SHe's so ugly she'd scare my dog out of the yard.:laugh:
Which one ? Horseshack or. Epstein? :)

Gunny
12-01-2016, 03:34 PM
Which one ? Horseshack or. Epstein? :)

Had to be Juan. Horeshack wouldn't know sex if it attacked him. :laugh:

gabosaurus
12-01-2016, 04:30 PM
If you are a veteran and OK with Palin, I am with you. :salute:

pete311
12-01-2016, 06:09 PM
Sorry, but I think she would be just fine with such positions. The same as I feel she would also be a great choice for interior.

why

CSM
12-01-2016, 06:18 PM
It cracks me up every time libs start whining about qualifications.... they voted for a "community organizer" for President....twice.

SassyLady
12-01-2016, 06:21 PM
She's really good at breaking up the good old boy system and cleaning up bureaucracy, witch is biggest problem in Veterans Affairs department.

SIL is medal of honor recipient and her son was military, and if you have paid attention you'll know she's a huge proponent of our troops.

So, yes, she is just as qualified to be Secretary (of either department) as Obama was for president.

CSM
12-01-2016, 06:23 PM
She's really good at breaking up the good old boy system and cleaning up bureaucracy, witch is biggest problem in Veterans Affairs department.

SIL is medal of honor recipient and her son was military, and if you have paid attention you'll know she's a huge proponent of our troops.

So, yes, she is just as qualified to be Secretary (of either department) as Obama was for president.

Yep, but don't expect any lib to dig any deeper on her background unless it's to dig up dirt...and if they can't find any, they will make it up.

jimnyc
12-01-2016, 06:23 PM
why

She is a proven leader. She has experience in management, experience working in the government. She's got 24 years of experience working in various levels of government.

This also applies to Secretary of Interior as well, which I'll admit that after I read about it, she is better suited for. But we aren't working for the transition team, so who knows. She may end up with nothing, or not be interested.

Perhaps someone with military experience, or direct working with them, would in fact be better suited for the VA.

But interior, she would fit perfectly. And she is more qualified for this position.

Now fuck off with your one 3 letter word posts without even putting in the actual question mark you dirty lazy bastard!

Black Diamond
12-01-2016, 06:45 PM
why
Cause.

aboutime
12-01-2016, 07:23 PM

pete. You can complain as much as any crying liberal wants. And then, tell yourself WHY...you would be more qualified to do the job MOST VETERANS are looking forward to, if she is chosen. So tell us pete. How many Public OFFICES have you been elected to represent, what years, what state, and tell us your background qualifications that might exceed Palin's.

Sound fair? If not. Get yourself a box of crayons, turn on SPONGEBOB, open your box of tissues, and keep screaming..."THE SKY IS FALLING, because Hillary lost!"

pete311
12-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Cause.
yup, pretty much what I expected

pete311
12-01-2016, 07:29 PM
pete. You can complain as much as any crying liberal wants. And then, tell yourself WHY...you would be more qualified to do the job MOST VETERANS are looking forward to, if she is chosen. So tell us pete. How many Public OFFICES have you been elected to represent, what years, what state, and tell us your background qualifications that might exceed Palin's.

Sound fair? If not. Get yourself a box of crayons, turn on SPONGEBOB, open your box of tissues, and keep screaming..."THE SKY IS FALLING, because Hillary lost!"

I'm not qualified either. Nor qualified for thousands of other sophisicated jobs. What is your point?

aboutime
12-01-2016, 07:31 PM
I'm not qualified either. Nor qualified for thousands of other sophisicated jobs. What is your point?

Talk to us after you become a DOG CATCHER. We know you aren't qualified for anything, other than declaring how terrible your life is gonna be because Trump won the election. If things are that bad now. PITY YOU...might as well. Nobody else will.

pete311
12-01-2016, 07:33 PM
Talk to us after you become a DOG CATCHER. We know you aren't qualified for anything, other than declaring how terrible your life is gonna be because Trump won the election. If things are that bad now. PITY YOU...might as well. Nobody else will.

no idea how this has to do with Palin not being qualified

NightTrain
12-01-2016, 07:35 PM

The point is, Petey, that it doesn't matter that you don't like it.

The very fact that you're moaning about Palin being considered reinforces that she's the right choice, given your remarkable track record of backing the wrong horse and making predictions.

aboutime
12-01-2016, 07:36 PM
no idea how this has to do with Palin not being qualified

Just comparing your quals to Palin's, and you still have to get some reputation, if only as a DOG catcher, to even come close to Her's.

pete311
12-01-2016, 07:41 PM
The very fact that you're moaning about Palin being considered reinforces that she's the right choice

So her best qualificaion is that she annoys me, wow, nice

NightTrain
12-01-2016, 07:43 PM

If you're really wanting to learn instead of trolling, I can and will educate you about her qualifications.

She has an impressive track record up here and was wildly popular.

aboutime
12-01-2016, 07:48 PM

pete. And people like you who moan, weep, and frown all the time, never really able to answer an Honest question without accusing someone else for any reason. Annoys the rest of us.
You really should find another place online where you can join the perpetual KUMBAYA, DNC, LIBERAL, DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST, OBAMA, CLINTON, BLM, PINK Chorus that sings to impress others from the KUMBAYA, DNC, LIBERAL, DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST, OBAMA, CLINTON, BLM, PINK Chorus holding paddles to propel the down the river of tears to NEVER, NEVER LAND, where OZ exists for all of the IMAGINARY smart people in cartoons.

pete311
12-01-2016, 08:11 PM
If you're really wanting to learn instead of trolling, I can and will educate you about her qualifications.

She has an impressive track record up here and was wildly popular.

You do realize how much smaller Alaksa is compared to the number of vets right? Popular? Yeah so were the duck dynasty clan. Maybe give one of them the job.

Elessar
12-01-2016, 08:28 PM
It cracks me up every time libs start whining about qualifications.... they voted for a "community organizer" for President....twice.

There you go again...baffling liberals with fact and logic. Look how organized
Chicago has become.:laugh:

Elessar
12-01-2016, 08:32 PM
She is a proven leader. She has experience in management, experience working in the government. She's got 24 years of experience working in various levels of government.

Perhaps someone with military experience, or direct working with them, would in fact be better suited for the VA.

But interior, she would fit perfectly. And she is more qualified for this position.

I would be a bit more comfortable with a person who has direct military experience and ties to the DAV:
Disabled American Veterans.

Interior might be better suited, though.

SassyLady
12-01-2016, 08:42 PM
I would be a bit more comfortable with a person who has direct military experience and ties to the DAV:
Disabled American Veterans.

Interior might be better suited, though.

Sometimes an "outsider" is needed to drain the swap. Military experienced previous directors haven't made much progress so she might be the best thing. However, she would be a great Secretary of Interior.

aboutime
12-01-2016, 08:43 PM
You do realize how much smaller Alaksa is compared to the number of vets right? Popular? Yeah so were the duck dynasty clan. Maybe give one of them the job.

pete. Honestly? Are you honestly that dumb to ask, or suggest such a thing? The number of vets in any one state has nothing to do with who takes over the VA. You are so misled by your hypocrisy, and the lies that have been drilled into your head from the Left. I'd be willing to bet...you think Only Palin, or One person will be doing everything with the VA?
Like Trump. You seem to believe because you hate Trump so much, you obviously must believe he would be taking over ALL OF THE DEPARTMENT SECRETARY positions by HIMSELF?
PETE. If you were in the military at all. Do you know anything about a chain of command? And that ONE GENERAL leading all the soldiers doesn't stand in front of them, and lead the CHARGE?
On the other hand. Maybe you do think that way. Sometimes the under-educated are willing to believe ANYTHING.

pete311
12-01-2016, 08:50 PM
pete. Honestly? Are you honestly that dumb to ask, or suggest such a thing? The number of vets in any one state has nothing to do with who takes over the VA. You are so misled by your hypocrisy, and the lies that have been drilled into your head from the Left. I'd be willing to bet...you think Only Palin, or One person will be doing everything with the VA?
Like Trump. You seem to believe because you hate Trump so much, you obviously must believe he would be taking over ALL OF THE DEPARTMENT SECRETARY positions by HIMSELF?
PETE. If you were in the military at all. Do you know anything about a chain of command? And that ONE GENERAL leading all the soldiers doesn't stand in front of them, and lead the CHARGE?
On the other hand. Maybe you do think that way. Sometimes the under-educated are willing to believe ANYTHING.

you talk a lot without saying much. the gov is in charge of a states population. The sec of VA is in charge of servicing the vets nationwide. Alaska has a total pop of about 770k. The total number of vets nationwide is near 40m. What don't you get? how is she qualified?

Elessar
12-01-2016, 08:55 PM
Sometimes an "outsider" is needed to drain the swap. Military experienced previous directors haven't made much progress so she might be the best thing. However, she would be a great Secretary of Interior.

That's quite true, Sassy...just thinking a DAV who's 'been there' may be a good idea.

crin63
12-01-2016, 09:10 PM
She got savaged in the press and did get flustered in the national spotlight at times. She wasn't ready for the big show, but still had the courage to step up anyway. McCain & company tried make her present narratives in the way they wanted, which wasn't her style and not being part of the old school soundbite crew, came off less than hoped for.

She's a good person, I've talked with her and Todd a few times. They've got a normal, solid family with their issues just like most other American families. Don't buy the hype of the MSM that loathe her. She was an awesome Mayor here in Wasilla and a kickass Governor.

It wasn't until the last couple years that my opinion of her dwindled and it was from watching her speak not anything from the media. She was one of my favorite people in the political arena. She would have to win me over again but I'm willing.

aboutime
12-01-2016, 09:13 PM
you talk a lot without saying much. the gov is in charge of a states population. The sec of VA is in charge of servicing the vets nationwide. Alaska has a total pop of about 770k. The total number of vets nationwide is near 40m. What don't you get? how is she qualified?

pete. I AM A 30 YEAR, RETIRED NAVY VETERAN. You ain't heard nothin' yet.

Go somewhere, another place on the internet where people will fall over for your lack of common sense, logic, and intelligence...you will equally share with them.

Population has nothing to do with ABILITY, INTELLIGENCE, and LEADERSHIP.

You are proving how limited, or accelerated intelligence is a challenge for you...both ways.

NightTrain
12-01-2016, 09:34 PM

Highest per capita in the country. Also the highest of women vets.

She went up against Big Oil and renegotiated the oil tax. Alaska is different in that the resources, like oil, are owned by Alaskan residents. We get a cut of the royalties. By the time she left office, we had billions in the State coffers.

As Mayor of Wasilla, she took office & told the local cops to stop harassing snowmachiners. The people from Anchorage were avoiding stopping in Wasilla on their way through to Talkeetna, Petersville, and other areas where many have recreational cabins. The trailer lights take a beating on snowmachine trailers because they're constantly getting crushed against snowbanks, so the cops were having a field day with handing out tickets as fast as possible. She stopped that, and business boomed because recreational riders were stopping to fuel up and shop on their way. The sales tax brought in millions and she began building parks for the kids around the area, streets got paved and maintenance was top notch.

She took the brand new multi-million dollar Lear jet that the previous Guvna bought against the will of almost everyone here and sold it. She cleaned house and removed many corrupt politicians and appointees running roughshod.

The media beat her up viciously, along with her family, because liberals correctly saw her charisma and knew she had to be smeared, hard. After all, Obama was up on deck and nothing was going to get in the way of his ascent to the White House and she could have taken millions of women voters away from the Democrats. It was clear what the motivations were for attacking, and it was a brutal onslaught 24/7.

Elessar
12-01-2016, 10:09 PM
There someone goes again, refuting liberal fiction with absolute fact!:lol:

Add the smart-assed Duck Dynasty comment to it, makes him look more the fool.

SassyLady
12-01-2016, 10:10 PM

OMG....how stupid can you be? What does one have to do with the other?

Elessar
12-01-2016, 10:13 PM
OMG....how stupid can you be? What does one have to do with the other?

Grasping for soggy straws..desperation..:laugh:

SassyLady
12-01-2016, 10:15 PM
Highest per capita in the country. Also the highest of women vets.

She went up against Big Oil and renegotiated the oil tax. Alaska is different in that the resources, like oil, are owned by Alaskan residents. We get a cut of the royalties. By the time she left office, we had billions in the State coffers.

As Mayor of Wasilla, she took office & told the local cops to stop harassing snowmachiners. The people from Anchorage were avoiding stopping in Wasilla on their way through to Talkeetna, Petersville, and other areas where many have recreational cabins. The trailer lights take a beating on snowmachine trailers because they're constantly getting crushed against snowbanks, so the cops were having a field day with handing out tickets as fast as possible. She stopped that, and business boomed because recreational riders were stopping to fuel up and shop on their way. The sales tax brought in millions and she began building parks for the kids around the area, streets got paved and maintenance was top notch.

She took the brand new multi-million dollar Lear jet that the previous Guvna bought against the will of almost everyone here and sold it. She cleaned house and removed many corrupt politicians and appointees running roughshod.

This is a huge qualifier.

The media beat her up viciously, along with her family, because liberals correctly saw her charisma and knew she had to be smeared, hard. After all, Obama was up on deck and nothing was going to get in the way of his ascent to the White House and she could have taken millions of women voters away from the Democrats. It was clear what the motivations were for attacking, and it was a brutal onslaught 24/7.

And they will do it again ... looks like it's already started.

Black Diamond
12-02-2016, 02:41 AM
yup, pretty much what I expected
I thought you were expecting to hear it's because we want to hear the left squeal. My bad

CSM
12-02-2016, 05:42 AM
Maybe the left doesn't think Palin is qualified because she is a woman.... they can be hypocritical like that sometimes.....

Bilgerat
12-02-2016, 09:27 AM

Does someone need some maximum cramp relief?

https://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/444398/450.jpg

aboutime
12-02-2016, 02:22 PM

bully. TAKE US TO YOUR LEADER. If you would settle for this. You'd settle for Nancy Pelosi, and Hillary as your PARENTS..members of the LGBT leadership you love.

http://icansayit.com/images/oneeyedmonkey.jpg