PDA

View Full Version : Dinner with Donald

bullypulpit
12-01-2016, 08:25 AM
Mitt and Donald after Mittens fellated Donald over a plate of frog-legs...

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9516&stc=1

Black Diamond
12-01-2016, 08:33 AM
And the butthurt continues.

Gunny
12-01-2016, 08:37 AM
And the butthurt continues.

He's just getting worse. Geez. :laugh2:

Black Diamond
12-01-2016, 08:40 AM
He's just getting worse. Geez. :laugh2:
I predict it will crescendo around January 20. :laugh:

Gunny
12-01-2016, 08:48 AM

Nah. He'll leave. Always does. He hangs around longer when that capital "L" is stamped in neon on his forehead. He's getting worse with time. He used to attempt making sense. He was still wrong, but he tried at least.:laugh:

Black Diamond
12-01-2016, 08:51 AM
Nah. He'll leave. Always does. He hangs around longer when that capital "L" is stamped in neon on his forehead. He's getting worse with time. He used to attempt making sense. He was still wrong, but he tried at least.:laugh:
I didn't expect to see him after November 8. Lol

NightTrain
12-01-2016, 08:54 AM

I don't know... I have a pretty strong feeling that Jan 20th will mark the beginning of the First Epic Chorus.

The butthurt levels will be in the redline territory on that day as Trump starts cleaning house. :thumb:

Black Diamond
12-01-2016, 08:56 AM
I don't know... I have a pretty strong feeling that Jan 20th will mark the beginning of the First Epic Chorus.

The butthurt levels will be in the redline territory on that day as Trump starts cleaning house. :thumb:
Walgreens and rite aid had better up their orders of tucks and preparation H. Few extra pallets. :laugh:

Gunny
12-01-2016, 08:58 AM
I didn't expect to see him after November 8. Lol

Got to spend less time laughing at him and catch his MO. He's shown up every election. He trooped in fully prepared to gloat this time. You can just see in his every word reality STILL hasn't sunk in. He's acting like the rest of the pack. Just crying like a little bitch. :laugh:

Black Diamond
12-01-2016, 09:00 AM
Got to spend less time laughing at him and catch his MO. He's shown up every election. He trooped in fully prepared to gloat this time. You can just see in his every word reality STILL hasn't sunk in. He's acting like the rest of the pack. Just crying like a little bitch. :laugh:
Yeah I saw that in the days leading up to Election Day.

NightTrain
12-01-2016, 09:09 AM

Of all of our DP Moonbats, Bully was the only one that maintained radio silence for about a week before finally surfacing here. I can only assume he wasn't capable of using a keyboard without smashing it in fits of rage.

revelarts
12-01-2016, 09:15 AM

that's a hilarious photo
SaveSave

Gunny
12-01-2016, 09:20 AM

Here's an old school Gunny trick. I don't talk shit. Much anyway. That way I don't have to eat crow. Am I teasing the likes of Bully? You betcha. He talked a bunch of shit and it's time to pay. I don't like Trump and made it rather clear why.

Those that supported Trump all along have the right to gloat. He beat the odds and I still have no clue how he won. I would not have bet a nickel on him.

Bully's lost it. He can't handle defeat. How one reacts to defeat is more important than handling victory. That's when your balls show up. Or not. I think the left has shown which side of that fence they fall on.

CSM
12-01-2016, 09:39 AM
Did anyone here think the OP in this thread was inviting a discussion??? This thread is nothing but pure TROLL. Jim, we need a category labeled TROLLING to put these types of posts into... or just toss them into the steel cage.

NightTrain
12-01-2016, 09:44 AM
Did anyone here think the OP in this thread was inviting a discussion??? This thread is nothing but pure TROLL. Jim, we need a category labeled TROLLING to put these types of posts into... or just toss them into the steel cage.

You're right, CSM. The OP is clearly trolling... thanks for pointing it out. Moving to the appropriate area now.

jimnyc
12-01-2016, 12:45 PM

True colors always... you HAVE to go into the nasty stuff like this. Yeck. But whatever. And someone would thank you for this garbage?

Meh, whatever. TRUMP WON!!! We haven't even come close to the inauguration yet!! :lol:

jimnyc
12-01-2016, 12:47 PM

Before January - you guys are all forgetting that these retards think Hillary still has a chance in winning this!!! :laugh:

jimnyc
12-01-2016, 12:48 PM
that's a hilarious photo
SaveSave

I dunno about that, but can see some saying that. But when put together with someone claiming Mitt gave him a BJ....

jimnyc
12-01-2016, 12:49 PM
You're right, CSM. The OP is clearly trolling... thanks for pointing it out. Moving to the appropriate area now.

As I'm reading down this thread, I was giving Bully credit for at least starting this where it belonged in the cage. I should have known better.

bullypulpit
12-02-2016, 11:26 AM
True colors always... you HAVE to go into the nasty stuff like this. Yeck. But whatever. And someone would thank you for this garbage?

Meh, whatever. TRUMP WON!!! We haven't even come close to the inauguration yet!! :lol:

Just calls 'em as I sees 'em.

NightTrain
12-02-2016, 12:28 PM

Actually, you call them as Soros instructs you to see them.

You're a puppet for an evil Hungarian billionaire. Could you have possibly picked a more cartoonish overlord to serve? :laugh2:

Black Diamond
12-02-2016, 12:42 PM
Actually, you call them as Soros instructs you to see them.

You're a puppet for an evil Hungarian billionaire. Could you have possibly picked a more cartoonish overlord to serve? :laugh2:
Overlord :laugh:

aboutime
12-02-2016, 02:06 PM

Shame on you bully. You just exposed your TRUE COLORS again for all tgo see. You had to say that because you were BUTT HURT, and Jealous that Donald didn't invite you to take the PRIME position under the table, as you dreamed of frog legs being spread for you as well. You can't hide anymore bully. Your entire reason for being such a sick pig here is now OPEN FOR ALL TO SEE...and LAUGH AT.
Guess that PIVOT MAN position was a fact as well. How'd that work out?:laugh:

jimnyc
12-02-2016, 04:30 PM

It figures that YOU would see a picture of 2 men and instantly think of gay sex.

Abbey Marie
12-02-2016, 06:10 PM
Looks like perhaps a nice bottle of celebratory Champagne chilling behind them. :thumb:

aboutime
12-02-2016, 07:25 PM
It figures that YOU would see a picture of 2 men and instantly think of gay sex.

jim. Sounds like he's GREEN with ENVY for not being there to take part (undercover).