PDA

View Full Version : Recount

Black Diamond
12-02-2016, 08:40 AM
Isn't it time for Hillary to concede? Again.

CSM
12-02-2016, 08:43 AM
Isn't it time for Hillary to concede? Again.

Not quite. This is right in line with their previous modus operandi of distracting the shallow minded from the real issues at hand. They haven't figured out that that sort of thing doesn't work quite as well anymore.

NightTrain
12-02-2016, 08:50 AM
I was just reading about that. Trump's legal team just fired back in Michigan :

Green Party presidential candidate Dr. Jill Stein received barely 1 percent of the vote in the 2016 Michigan presidential election, finishing over 2.2 million votes behind the winner,” they [Trump’s legal team] wrote.“Stein, in fact, finished no higher than fourth in any state where she appeared on the ballot,” they added. "Yet despite being just a blip on the electoral radar, Stein has now commandeered Michigan’s electoral process.
“Simply put, Michigan should not grant this lawless, insulting request, and its voters should not risk having the Electoral College door knocked off its hinges, all because a 1-percent candidate is dissatisfied with the election’s outcome.”

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/12/01/trump-strikes-back-lawyers-challenge-steins-recount-in-michigan-n2253470

I'm thinking Soros instigated this Stein recount, not Hellary. I think she's a reluctant participant, especially after mocking Trump prior to the election over doing this, then conceding, then changing her mind again. Clearly she doesn't know wtf to do. It's possible she's still punch drunk after the election night pummeling.

Kathianne
12-02-2016, 11:34 AM
Michigan AG files to halt recount:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/michigan-attorney-general-files-lawsuit-to-halt-recount-232114

Michigan attorney general files lawsuit to halt recount
By NOLAN D. MCCASKILL 12/02/16 10:08 AM EST Updated 12/02/16 10:39 AM EST

Michigan’s attorney general has filed a lawsuit to stop a recount of the presidential election results requested by Green Party nominee Jill Stein, his office announced on Friday.

“Michigan voters rejected Stein’s candidacy by massive margins but her refusal to accept that state-verified result poses an expensive and risky threat to hard-working taxpayers and abuses the intent of Michigan law,” Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette, a Republican, said. “We have asked the court to end the recount which Stein is pursuing in violation of Michigan laws that protect the integrity of our elections. It is inexcusable for Stein to put Michigan voters at risk of paying millions and potentially losing their voice in the Electoral College in the process.”

NightTrain
12-02-2016, 11:39 AM
Yep, time to shut down this farce.

I like the fact that she's further fleecing idiots in the best tradition of P.T. Barnum, but it's a distraction and pointless.

Gunny
12-02-2016, 12:01 PM
Not quite. This is right in line with their previous modus operandi of distracting the shallow minded from the real issues at hand. They haven't figured out that that sort of thing doesn't work quite as well anymore.Works for her, Sergeant Major. She's running an 0-fer. She even lost to O- B-blah-blah. :laugh:

Black Diamond
12-02-2016, 12:21 PM
I have read several articles saying her campaign is participating in order to lift Hilary's spirits. That she is drinking way too much wine and has aged ten years in the last month.

Elessar
12-02-2016, 07:37 PM
I have read several articles saying her campaign is participating in order to lift Hilary's spirits. That she is drinking way too much wine and has aged ten years in the last month.

That does not surprise me in the least. Strutting around, thinking she was entitled and
anointed. Her smug, arrogant face and actions.

What a Hag!