PDA

View Full Version : This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden

Gnostic Christian Bishop
12-04-2016, 04:36 PM
This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

God kills when he could just as easily cure. This is irrefutable.

This is a clear violation of the golden rule. The golden rule as articulated by Jesus.

God then is clearly evil.

Do you agree with Jesus that anyone who breaks the golden rule is evil?

Regards
DL

aboutime
12-04-2016, 04:50 PM
This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

This is a clear violation of the golden rule. The golden rule as articulated by Jesus.

Regards
DL

OH NO! Time to get our Garbage Disposal, and Toilets fixed again. I thought we flushed, and ground all of this CRAP down the drain a while ago.:poop::bsmeter::rofl1::blabla::doofus::devil2:

Gnostic Christian Bishop
12-04-2016, 04:54 PM
Thanks for showing how you cannot argue against the premise.

Regards
DL

aboutime
12-04-2016, 06:09 PM
Thanks for showing how you cannot argue against the premise.

Regards
DL

You're quite welcome. I have no reason, nor will I argue with you. I don't trust liars.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
12-04-2016, 06:14 PM
You're quite welcome. I have no reason, nor will I argue with you. I don't trust liars.

Neither do I ad here are none that can lie like believers.

I am not surprised that you will not argue for your God.

That may be why Christianity is shrinking in the West.

Regards
DL

aboutime
12-04-2016, 06:25 PM
Neither do I ad here are none that can lie like believers.

I am not surprised that you will not argue for your God.

That may be why Christianity is shrinking in the West.

Regards
DL

Keep telling yourself those lies Gnostic. I enjoy talking to you here. Almost as much as visiting a proctologist, only YOU have the finger, and can only use it to PULL YOUR HEAD out long enough to blaspheme yourself.

Elessar
12-04-2016, 08:22 PM
I swear...

jimnyc must recruit some of these characters for comic relief!

Look at the opening post. Not a thing supporting this premise.
Just a bunch of empty words.:laugh:

aboutime
12-04-2016, 08:26 PM
I swear...

jimnyc must recruit some of these characters for comic relief!

Ellessar. As one who once lived inside a bottle. It sounds very much to me, like this guy is in need of some Intervention from someone who cares about his loss of humanity, and mental capacity to be among other human beings.
https://www.addictioncenter.com/treatment/12-step-programs/
12 steps have saved millions of lives. He sounds like he needs a LADDER first.

jimnyc
12-05-2016, 03:18 AM
I swear...

@jimnyc (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1) must recruit some of these characters for comic relief!

I don't even bother with this one. He must think he can change folks minds with this stuff. I rarely even open such threads, and certainly don't waste my time when I do. But I know others like to debate religion, so that's cool.

revelarts
12-05-2016, 05:32 AM
This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.God kills when he could just as easily cure. This is irrefutable. This is a clear violation of the golden rule. The golden rule as articulated by Jesus. God then is clearly evil.Do you agree with Jesus that anyone who breaks the golden rule is evil? Regards DL

I'm having Dejevu here, I swear i remember you posting the exact same thing sometime back.
You need to get some new material Gnostoc.

How about some 'incontrovertible proof' that Satan is all Good?

NightTrain
12-05-2016, 07:48 AM
I wonder if Gnostic has his Christmas decorations up yet?

Gnostic Christian Bishop
12-05-2016, 05:22 PM
I swear...

@jimnyc (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1) must recruit some of these characters for comic relief!

Logic and reason are usually enough.

You seem to not believe the many instances in scriptures that show God killing instead of curing.

Oh well.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian Bishop
12-05-2016, 05:28 PM
I'm having Dejevu here, I swear i remember you posting the exact same thing sometime back.
You need to get some new material Gnostoc.

How about some 'incontrovertible proof' that Satan is all Good?

Satan emanated from God. Right?

Now why would your God create such an entity and insure that it is in Eden to corrupt God's first two children?

Why would God such a really stupid thing?

Regards
DL

hjmick
12-05-2016, 05:33 PM
I am pretty much an atheist these days and even I find this clown's jackassery annoying...

revelarts
12-05-2016, 05:57 PM
Now why would your God create such an entity and insure that it is in Eden to corrupt God's first two children?
Regards
DL

Well according to you God's evil so i suppose God can only make evil right? Therefore Satan, as God's creation, is evil too, incontrovertibly so. And beyond that YOU are evil as a creation and disciple of God and/or Satan.

If your not evil, can you give me incontrovertible proof that YOU are GOOD Gnostic?

Gnostic Christian Bishop
12-05-2016, 06:05 PM
Well according to you God's evil so i suppose God can only make evil right? Therefore Satan, as God's creation, is evil too, incontrovertibly so. And beyond that YOU are evil as a creation and disciple of God and/or Satan.

If your not evil, can you give me incontrovertible proof that YOU are GOOD Gnostic?

Nice deflection. I guess that Eden was too hard for you.

Scriptures do say that we are all created as sinners so you are likely close to the truth.

That being the case, do you see God punishing us for being exactly what he created us to be as unjust?

Regard
DL

aboutime
12-05-2016, 06:23 PM
Gnostic is the ONLY EVIL here. Just the title of the thread Proves it. Evil seeks evil, and Gnostic has claimed Ownership.

Elessar
12-05-2016, 06:54 PM

Scriptures do say that we are all created as sinners so you are likely close to the truth.

That being the case, do you see God punishing us for being exactly what he created us to be as unjust?

Regard
DL

Tell me, Oh Exalted One, how you view yourself?

In a position to preach to others how to feel and believe?

In a position to demand linking into your twisted rhetoric?

In a position to condemn others for not sucking up to your tripe?

Better try an new audience. Your crap does not seem to fly here.

KarlMarx
12-05-2016, 07:03 PM
Some people are like flatulence

1. They make a lot of noise

2. They raise a big stink

3. They're all hot air

4. In the end, they don't amount to anything

aboutime
12-05-2016, 07:18 PM
Some people are like flatulence

1. They make a lot of noise

2. They raise a big stink

3. They're all hot air

4. In the end, they don't amount to anything

Karl. You forgot one. Some have about as much credibility as a FART in a spacesuit. Only they get the full effect of their shared intelligence.:laugh:

Gnostic Christian Bishop
12-05-2016, 07:29 PM
Tell me, Oh Exalted One, how you view yourself?

In a position to preach to others how to feel and believe?

In a position to demand linking into your twisted rhetoric?

In a position to condemn others for not sucking up to your tripe?

Better try an new audience. Your crap does not seem to fly here.

Yes. I see that most here do not are about God's poor morals.

Not surprising as may here all like Yahweh, a genocidal son murdering God.

Most just do not like the truth of how evil Yahweh is.

Regards
DL

Elessar
12-05-2016, 07:36 PM
Yes. I see that most here do not are about God's poor morals.

Not surprising as may here all like Yahweh, a genocidal son murdering God.

Most just do not like the truth of how evil Yahweh is.

Regards
DL

Truth is a word you cannot preach, idiot.

It is an individual concept. Your 'truth' is not mine, nor in mine yours.

Give it up and take a lifejacket for your sinking premise.

Drummond
12-05-2016, 07:37 PM

Regards
DL(- sigh -)

Here's me rising to the bait ..

OK, Gnostic. Try this. If only black existed, there'd be no white. Nor an other colour. Nor - get this ! - ANY ABILITY TO SEE ANYTHING AT ALL.

Now try this with God creating Satan.

Without the evil blackness of Satan ... how would anybody have the remotest conception of the full meaning, worth, value, of Good ?

Contrasting Good with something that opposes it, gives it depth and meaning. Additionally .. if Mankind is to have free will, then Mankind needs the ability to exercise it. With only Good possible in the Universe, I'd suggest that any real measure of free will would be an impossibility.

A good person can conceive of his or her total opposite. Such an understanding does nothing to mitigate that person's worth as a good person. Equally, with God ... why shouldn't the same apply ?

Gnostic Christian Bishop
12-05-2016, 07:43 PM
Truth is a word you cannot preach, idiot.

It is an individual concept. Your 'truth' is not mine, nor in mine yours.

Give it up and take a lifejacket for your sinking premise.

You are right that my truth is not your truth.

Your truth says that killing when you can just as easily cure is good.

Mine says that that is pure evil.

I am correct in terms of the goden rule.

Regards
DL

Drummond
12-05-2016, 07:47 PM

I am correct in terms of the oden rule.

Regards
DL

If you cure a person of cancer, then you kill that cancer in order to do it.

Evil can be killed. Achieving a feat such as that is an act of goodness.

Regards
'D'

Gnostic Christian Bishop
12-05-2016, 07:52 PM
(-[QUOTE] sigh -)

Here's me rising to the bait ..

OK, Gnostic. Try this. If only black existed, there'd be no white. Nor an other colour. Nor - get this ! - ANY ABILITY TO SEE ANYTHING AT ALL.

Now try this with God creating Satan.

Without the evil blackness of Satan ... how would anybody have the remotest conception of the full meaning, worth, value, of Good ?

I see. So the tree of knowledge was not a god enough source without Satan there to insure hat Eve was deceived.

Would you do such a despicable thing to your children?

Contrasting Good with something that opposes it, gives it depth and meaning. Additionally .. if Mankind is to have free will, then Mankind needs the ability to exercise it. With only Good possible in the Universe, I'd suggest that any real measure of free will would be an impossibility.

A good person can conceive of his or her total opposite. Such an understanding does nothing to mitigate that person's worth as a good person. Equally, with God ... why shouldn't the same apply ?

Do you have the free will to not sin?

I recall the bible saying that we are all born sinners so hat makes you think some have the free will to not sin when al of us do?

Christians are always trying to absolve God of moral culpability in the fall by whipping out their favorite "free will!", or “ it’s all man’s fault”.

That is "God gave us free will and it was our free willed choices that caused our fall. Hence God is not blameworthy."

But this simply avoids God's culpability as the author of Human Nature. Free will is only the ability to choose. It is not an explanation why anyone would want to choose "A" or "B" (bad or good action). An explanation for why Eve would even have the nature of "being vulnerable to being easily swayed by a serpent" and "desiring to eat a forbidden fruit" must lie in the nature God gave Eve in the first place. Hence God is culpable for deliberately making humans with a nature-inclined-to-fall, and "free will" means nothing as a response to this problem.

If all sin by nature then, the sin nature is dominant. If not, we would have at least some who would not sin. That being the case, for God to punish us for following the instincts and natures he put in us would be quite wrong.

Psalm 51:5 "Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me."

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian Bishop
12-05-2016, 07:55 PM
If you cure a person of cancer, then you kill that cancer in order to do it.

Evil can be killed. Achieving a feat such as that is an act of goodness.

Regards
'D'

Indeed, but do you see evil in the babies and young children that God is shown to torture and kill?

Regards
DL

revelarts
12-05-2016, 07:57 PM

Regard
DL

Not a deflection, but a clear conclusion based on your opening premise. You've simply dodged my question ..
As you often do.Look Gnostic, I'm assuming you are correct for a moment. YOU start by saying God is evil. OK, you win, so from there where do YOU go?
Is Satan is evil? Is Man is Evil? Who can you prove is incontravertably good?
These are honest question for you. I'm not questioning your premises. Don't waste time trying to lead me from where you THINK I am.
Just go directly to your end game Gnostic. "God is evil" OK Are you Good? And can you Prove it using the standard YOu think should aplly.
Don't worry about vwhat I believe. I'm giving you the FULL Benny of the doubt.
You "proved" God is evil, can you prove anyone incontrovertibly good? Or is everyone evil. Just say it. Don't beat around the bush with othwr questions

Drummond
12-05-2016, 08:09 PM
[QUOTE=Drummond;846328](-

I see. So the tree of knowledge was not a god enough source without Satan there to insure hat Eve was deceived.

Would you do such a despicable thing to your children?

Mankind lives according to rules and moralities. Remove them, and in all probability the result would be a reason-less savage .. self destructive (and to others) in the extreme.

But God is only one entity. All seeing, all knowing, the totality of wisdom ... He can do anything at all and achieve good from it.

Trying to tie God into human morality is like trying to catch air with a butterfly net. Air exists. The butterfly net exists. Each serve their purpose. But the butterfly net is totally incapable of achieving the task of harnessing something outside of its parameters. God is most definitely outside of any human-constructed parameters you care to suggest.

Creating the contrast which gives good a definable meaning, is itself an act of good, since good is facilitated by it. That contrast is its polar opposite. As 'bad' as Satan is, nonetheless, Satan's existence serves a wider purpose, and that purpose is to give good its meaning to those needing that meaning.

Do you have the free will to not sin?

Yes.

But to try to choose not to would be impossible, without first knowing even as a mere concept the very thing I was consciously trying NOT to do !

I recall the bible saying that we are all born sinners so hat makes you think some have the free will to not sin when al of us do?

We all, every one of us, have the capacity to make, or not to make, that choice ... on a 'case-by-case' basis, every day of our lives. Since nobody is perfect, nobody will ever attain a perfect record of 'goodness' in their lives. But the ability to always TRY to, is there.

I think I've covered everything else you've raised, Gnostic. Mankind, though made in God's image, is NOT God. Therefore, we cannot be compared to God on a 'like-for-like' basis. Try achieving artificial life in a test tube, Gnostic, and then saying that the single celled entity you've created is comparable to the scientist who created it ... that 'equivalences' can be inferred between them !!

Regards
'D'.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
12-05-2016, 08:15 PM
Not a deflection, but a clear conclusion based on your opening premise. You've simply dodged my question ..
As you often do.Look Gnostic, I'm assuming you are correct for a moment. YOU start by saying God is evil. OK, you win, so from there where do YOU go?

It is not I that you need to ask that question of. It is your friends who idol worship an evil God that must decide what o do about that fact.

Is Satan is evil? Is Man is Evil? Who can you prove is incontravertably good?

Correct, I cannot prove anyone to be good, but your bible tries to show how we are all evil because we cannot help but sin.

As to Satan, her kill record is a lot better than God's.

These are honest question for you. I'm not questioning your premises. Don't waste time trying to lead me from where you THINK I am.
Just go directly to your end game Gnostic. "God is evil" OK Are you Good? And can you Prove it using the standard YOu think should aplly.

I can prove am more moral than Yahweh because I would choose to cure instead of kill as both options are opened to me if I had God-like powers.

Don't worry about vwhat I believe. I'm giving you the FULL Benny of the doubt.
You "proved" God is evil, can you prove anyone incontrovertibly good? Or is everyone evil. Just say it. Don't beat around the bush with othwr questions

I see a lot more good in the world than evil.

This goes against the Christian and biblical view that most of us will take the wide road to hell while just a few will take the narrow path to heaven.

What do you see, more good or more evil?

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian Bishop
12-05-2016, 08:29 PM
[QUOTE=Gnostic Christian Bishop;846332]

Mankind lives according to rules and moralities. Remove them, and in all probability the result would be a reason-less savage .. self destructive (and to others) in the extreme.

But God is only one entity. All seeing, all knowing, the totality of wisdom ... He can do anything at all and achieve good from it.

Trying to tie God into human morality is like trying to catch air with a butterfly net. Air exists. The butterfly net exists. Each serve their purpose. But the butterfly net is totally incapable of achieving the task of harnessing something outside of its parameters. God is most definitely outside of any human-constructed parameters you care to suggest.

Creating the contrast which gives good a definable meaning, is itself an act of good, since good is facilitated by it. That contrast is its polar opposite. As 'bad' as Satan is, nonetheless, Satan's existence serves a wider purpose, and that purpose is to give good its meaning to those needing that meaning.

Yes.

But to try to choose not to would be impossible, without first knowing even as a mere concept the very thing I was consciously trying NOT to do !

We all, every one of us, have the capacity to make, or not to make, that choice ... on a 'case-by-case' basis, every day of our lives. Since nobody is perfect, nobody will ever attain a perfect record of 'goodness' in their lives. But the ability to always TRY to, is there.

I think I've covered everything else you've raised, Gnostic. Mankind, though made in God's image, is NOT God. Therefore, we cannot be compared to God on a 'like-for-like' basis. Try achieving artificial life in a test tube, Gnostic, and then saying that the single celled entity you've created is comparable to the scientist who created it ... that 'equivalences' can be inferred between them !!

Regards
'D'.

When saying we are in God's image, we are talking about Gods mental or thinking mage.

You seem to think we cannot think as he does, which is belied by Genesis that says we became as Gods, in the knowing of good and evil.

That is having God's reasoning ability.

Not how in this quote,

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

God is telling you that you do have what it takes o judge if God himself is good or evil.

Do try to be an adult instead of an unthinking child.

You can do this is you forget your conditioned reflex of subservience.
Or remain an immoral child instead of growing up.

Regards
DL

Elessar
12-05-2016, 10:21 PM

I am correct in terms of the goden rule.

Regards
DL

You assume what is MY truth.

You don't know Jack Shit about me.

You talk in circles, never reaching a solid point.

What a weak Troll you are.

aboutime
12-05-2016, 10:48 PM

What a weak Troll you are.

Elessar. I captured a shot of Gnostic today...and boy. does he stink?

http://icansayit.com/images/troll.jpg
And gives a bad name to EVIL.

revelarts
12-06-2016, 12:05 AM
Gnostic If i can sum up your answers to my questions but 1st i gotta rant a moment

YOU start by saying God is evil. OK, you win, so from there where do YOU go?

It is not I that you need to ask that question of. It is your friends who idol worship an evil God that must decide what o do about that fact.
um why can't you just answer a question?
I'm ASKING YOU.. not "my friends".
YOU assert you have the RIGHT answers so give them please.
Gnostic look the kind of answers you are giving are worse than asking a leftist Hillary supporters about the virtues of Hillary But all they keep harping on is how bad TRUMP is. But look I'm not asking about TRUMP, I'm asking about Hillary. don't ask me go the Trump friends. I'm ASKING YOU.
why is that such a hard concept for you to work with?
If I ask a Hindu about their faith they'll tell me about Karma, the Vedas etc..
If I Ask a Mormon about their faith they'll talk a Jesus but if asked they will talk about Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon.
But when i ask you about your's all you do is cry about how WRONG Christian faith is. Whats up with that!!!

What do you Believe Gnostic, I'm not asking what you DON'T or your opinion about MY and "my friends" faith.

But Ok end of rant.
for the rest of your answers if i strip out the negs about God that are your baseline. Basically my take away is you say.

"Correct, I cannot prove anyone to be good,"
ok fine people are not good or at least not completely or provably good

"As to Satan, her kill record" is very bad
Ok, so Satan is a female and a killer ... a serial killer.

"I am more moral than" evil persons
Ok, so you are MORE moral that persons you think are evil. because you'd do WHATEVER you had in your power to help people. Ok so what do you do for a living Gnostic. Are you a doctor a nurse a fireman, you do much volunteer work, what kind of percentage of your funds to you give to help others. Do you make clean water, are you fighting dictators, protesting for the rights of handicapped children, refugees?
You morality is better than evil persons so i'm just trying to get a baseline here on what you consider the moral level of helping and morality compared to evil persons who have power but seemingly do nothing.

"I see a lot more good in the world than evil."
Ok that's cool you see more good than evil, as in people are basically good or something? Ok that's fine but I'm not sure how that aligns with your earlier statement that you can't "prove anyone good." so what good are you seeing exactly?

Gunny
12-06-2016, 01:10 AM

What a weak Troll you are.weak is giving this ass too much credit.

Gunny
12-06-2016, 01:12 AM
weak is giving this ass too much credit.

You notice us Navy types don't like you?

revelarts
12-06-2016, 05:37 AM
Gnostic I have to leave this for a while SO I think we'll just have to agree to disagree.

hopefully that's something your faith ...whatever it is... can consider.
I hope the best for you, in the name of Jesus Christ and God the 1 creator of all and sustainer of all the good you see.

Drummond
12-06-2016, 07:57 AM
[QUOTE=Drummond;846335]

When saying we are in God's image, we are talking about Gods mental or thinking mage.

You seem to think we cannot think as he does, which is belied by Genesis that says we became as Gods, in the knowing of good and evil.

That is having God's reasoning ability.

Not how in this quote,

God is telling you that you do have what it takes o judge if God himself is good or evil.

Do try to be an adult instead of an unthinking child.

You can do this is you forget your conditioned reflex of subservience.
Or remain an immoral child instead of growing up.

Regards
DL

Thanks for your insults. You must be losing the argument ....

Being good or bad doesn't have as much to do with 'reasoning ability' as you like to suggest. Tell me, do we as humans possess God's intelligence ? Do we have His knowledge ? YES or NO ?

How much of a person's reasoning ability is dependent on each of these things ?

I do not claim to be at all 'equal' to God. Nobody can claim that, and to try to is an exercise in insanity (and arrogance). No -- we have God as our spiritual mentor, if you will. We depend on His guidance in these things.

gabosaurus
12-06-2016, 11:50 AM
Merry Christmas, Gnostic. May God bless you and your family throughout the holiday period.

jimnyc
12-06-2016, 12:38 PM

Regards
DL

Wanna go lay on a hammock together buddy? :)

Gnostic Christian Bishop
12-10-2016, 10:35 AM
Gnostic If i can sum up your answers to my questions but 1st i gotta rant a moment

um why can't you just answer a question?
I'm ASKING YOU.. not "my friends".
YOU assert you have the RIGHT answers so give them please.
Gnostic look the kind of answers you are giving are worse than asking a leftist Hillary supporters about the virtues of Hillary But all they keep harping on is how bad TRUMP is. But look I'm not asking about TRUMP, I'm asking about Hillary. don't ask me go the Trump friends. I'm ASKING YOU.
why is that such a hard concept for you to work with?
If I ask a Hindu about their faith they'll tell me about Karma, the Vedas etc..
If I Ask a Mormon about their faith they'll talk a Jesus but if asked they will talk about Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon.
But when i ask you about your's all you do is cry about how WRONG Christian faith is. Whats up with that!!!

What do you Believe Gnostic, I'm not asking what you DON'T or your opinion about MY and "my friends" faith.

But Ok end of rant.
for the rest of your answers if i strip out the negs about God that are your baseline. Basically my take away is you say.

"Correct, I cannot prove anyone to be good,"
ok fine people are not good or at least not completely or provably good

"As to Satan, her kill record" is very bad
Ok, so Satan is a female and a killer ... a serial killer.

"I am more moral than" evil persons
Ok, so you are MORE moral that persons you think are evil. because you'd do WHATEVER you had in your power to help people. Ok so what do you do for a living Gnostic. Are you a doctor a nurse a fireman, you do much volunteer work, what kind of percentage of your funds to you give to help others. Do you make clean water, are you fighting dictators, protesting for the rights of handicapped children, refugees?
You morality is better than evil persons so i'm just trying to get a baseline here on what you consider the moral level of helping and morality compared to evil persons who have power but seemingly do nothing.

"I see a lot more good in the world than evil."
Ok that's cool you see more good than evil, as in people are basically good or something? Ok that's fine but I'm not sure how that aligns with your earlier statement that you can't "prove anyone good." so what good are you seeing exactly?

Basically, you ask what good I see in the word and what A Gnostic Christian will believe or think like.

Have a look first at why I see more good than evil in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbkSRLYSojo

When you factor in that most markers that we state are evil, like murder, crimes, slavery etc., they ae all at the best rates that we have ever enjoyed.

As to Gnostic Christianity.

Our beliefs are not what Christianity says they are. We lost the God wars and they distorted our belief system. The lies have been known since the findings of our scriptures and myths at Nag Hammadi.

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html (http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html)

Gnostic Christianity is a teaching system from Jesus but not the one the church ever dares to teach. It frees us from religion and that is of course not what religions want. They never want the student to graduate as they might lose revenue and people.

Here is a bit of history as well as a nutshell version of how that freedom is gained.

Gnostic Christians are perpetual seekers after God. God here I define as the best laws and rules to live life with.

We believe that those laws and rules, as Jesus said, are found in our minds/hearts. I use the following to try to illustrate this notion. A bit of history and then a mindset and method to do what I promote.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02ciandvg&feature=BFa&list=PLCBF574D (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02ciandvg&feature=BFa&list=PLCBF574D)

The thinking shown below is the Gnostic Christian’s goal as taught by Jesus but know that any belief can be internalized to activate your higher mind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw&feature=player_embedded (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw&feature=player_embedded)

This method and mind set is how you become I am and brethren to Jesus, in the esoteric sense.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdSVl_HOo8Y (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdSVl_HOo8Y)

When you can name your God, I am, and mean yourself, you will begin to know the only God you will ever find. Becoming a God is to become more fully human and a brethren to Jesus.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian Bishop
12-10-2016, 10:41 AM
Gnostic I have to leave this for a while SO I think we'll just have to agree to disagree.

hopefully that's something your faith ...whatever it is... can consider.
I hope the best for you, in the name of Jesus Christ and God the 1 creator of all and sustainer of all the good you see.

Now why would you use the name of your scapegoat, Jesus and show the immorality of your thinking?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKNup9gEBdg&feature=em-subs_digest-vrecs

Would you punish an innocent son while letting the guilty one off the hook?

If not, why have you embraced God doing so?

If that little question does not hurt your head, then you are not a moral man.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian Bishop
12-10-2016, 10:47 AM
[QUOTE=Gnostic Christian Bishop;846337]

Thanks for your insults. You must be losing the argument ....

Being good or bad doesn't have as much to do with 'reasoning ability' as you like to suggest. Tell me, do we as humans possess God's intelligence ? Do we have His knowledge ? YES or NO ?

How much of a person's reasoning ability is dependent on each of these things ?

I do not claim to be at all 'equal' to God. Nobody can claim that, and to try to is an exercise in insanity (and arrogance). No -- we have God as our spiritual mentor, if you will. We depend on His guidance in these things.

Explain what kind of spiritual mentoring you think you can get from a genocidal son murderer?

As to thinking like God. Do you believe your own scriptures hat say you?

http://biblehub.com/genesis/3-22.htm

I would add this one as well.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian Bishop
12-10-2016, 10:49 AM
Merry Christmas, Gnostic. May God bless you and your family throughout the holiday period.

Thanks, yours as well.

Regards
DL