PDA

View Full Version : Visit Santa at Mall of America

gabosaurus
12-05-2016, 12:28 AM
My daughter wants to go visit her aunt and uncle in Minneapolis this Christmas so she can have her picture taken with Santa Claus at Mall of America.
It is a tempting idea. I've always loved Santa.

https://i.imgflip.com/1fd3ib.jpg

NightTrain
12-05-2016, 12:41 AM
I understand that you can rent a little male companionship there in Texas for cheap... when the family is rejecting you that may be a good option to get attention.

gabosaurus
12-05-2016, 12:45 AM
I understand that you can rent a little male companionship there in Texas for cheap... when the family is rejecting you that may be a good option to get attention.

Of course, this has absolutely nothing to do with what I posted. Perhaps you should go inside more often. :freezing:

NightTrain
12-05-2016, 12:48 AM
Of course, this has absolutely nothing to do with what I posted. Perhaps you should go inside more often. :freezing:

Hey, I'm just trying to help out. You're obviously desperate for attention, and could do with getting laid.

I see a couple of asian massage joints there on Parkway in Pasadena... want me to link you the websites?

NightTrain
12-05-2016, 12:49 AM
Here's one off Scarsdale Blvd... a little drive but not bad.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/great-hands-and-foot-massage-houston-4?hrid=I7kdZox7QT9wAr5x0lHgpw&osq=asian+massage

jimnyc
12-05-2016, 03:16 AM
My daughter wants to go visit her aunt and uncle in Minneapolis this Christmas so she can have her picture taken with Santa Claus at Mall of America.
It is a tempting idea. I've always loved Santa.

How old is she? Around here, kids pretty much are done with sitting on Santa's lap by 10 pretty much the latest.

Methinks you are making this shit up because that Santa is black, and you're digging for responses from folks. But hey, that's me. He's MORE than welcome, even in my own home. But I'll still stay with the santa I grew up with. No need for the "cool" santa going around, or the black santa, or hispanic santa... not for ME anyway. But I DO hope it makes others happy for the holidays!!

hjmick
12-05-2016, 05:26 PM
I've seen several pictures of this cat and I have to say, he's a good looking Santa.

And I should know...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/hjmc3rd/Dad2.jpg

That's my dad. He too was a real beard Santa. At least for a few years. Played the role year round, carried small toys for children in case he was approached while out and about, had a Kris Kringle employee ID for the city of Los Angeles (he worked there). He loved it. After he retired he was hired by malls to play the part.

Elessar
12-05-2016, 06:25 PM
How old is she? Around here, kids pretty much are done with sitting on Santa's lap by 10 pretty much the latest.

Methinks you are making this shit up because that Santa is black, and you're digging for responses from folks. But hey, that's me. He's MORE than welcome, even in my own home. But I'll still stay with the santa I grew up with. No need for the "cool" santa going around, or the black santa, or hispanic santa... not for ME anyway. But I DO hope it makes others happy for the holidays!!

I think it is smarter to leave Santa alone as far as appearance and race is concerned.

Let the little ones enjoy the moment regardless of who is behind the beard and suit.

Christmas is all about the birth of Christ, and Santa is a symbol of gift giving and kindness.