PDA

View Full Version : Ok, who wants to fight?

jimnyc
12-05-2016, 10:43 AM
I have WAY too much anxiety and energy running through me right now. And things piss me off, doesn't matter what things. I will often say "Man, I'd really like to punch someone in their effing face today". Now, of course that's never happened, and it's just me venting with my disgusting mouth.

Anyway, I feel like punching people in the face today. :lol:

So since I can't really do so, and I'm not even really going to go out today - anyone feel like fighting today? It would sure help if you're a liberal, even though that's like beating up on a 'tard, but I'll take on all comers. And even better if it's someone who already doesn't like me, because then your words will come more naturally and quicker. :)

jimnyc
12-05-2016, 10:48 AM
This is who I would prefer, if possible, in no particular order.

Pete311
bullypulpit
gabosaurus
noir
tailfins
gunny
gnostic

:coffee:

NightTrain
12-05-2016, 10:59 AM
Well, Petey already fled the scene and he's had his clock cleaned enough that he doesn't go toe-to-toe anymore... so I think that possibility can safely be ruled out. It's amusing that he's been reduced to hit-and-run sniping.

Bully suffers from a low-testosterone count as well... and you already passed up the chance to beat the hell out of Mikey's skinny ass!

Gunny is your best bet.

hjmick
12-05-2016, 12:05 PM
I'm a lover not a fighter...

And no, I'm not offering to spoon with you when you're done fighting...

You know who you really need right now? The only member of any board with whom I have ever truly gotten nasty...

Truthmatters... though I think she's stopped using that nom de guerre on message boards these days...

Or Maine man... what a douche he was...

CSM
12-05-2016, 12:19 PM
I'm a pacifist

Bilgerat
12-05-2016, 12:23 PM
I'm a pacifist

You live on the left coast? :laugh2:

Black Diamond
12-05-2016, 12:27 PM

You know who you really need right now? The only member of any board with whom I have ever truly gotten nasty...

Truthmatters... though I think she's stopped using that nom de guerre on message boards these days...

The girl is mine....

Black Diamond
12-05-2016, 12:28 PM
Of France...

Black Diamond
12-05-2016, 12:29 PM
I have WAY too much anxiety and energy running through me right now. And things piss me off, doesn't matter what things. I will often say "Man, I'd really like to punch someone in their effing face today". Now, of course that's never happened, and it's just me venting with my disgusting mouth.

Anyway, I feel like punching people in the face today. :lol:

So since I can't really do so, and I'm not even really going to go out today - anyone feel like fighting today? It would sure help if you're a liberal, even though that's like beating up on a 'tard, but I'll take on all comers. And even better if it's someone who already doesn't like me, because then your words will come more naturally and quicker. :)
I nominate Jill Stein.

CSM
12-05-2016, 12:30 PM

yeah, that's me...LOL

I won't go near the left coast until it is somewhere near Texas....

jimnyc
12-05-2016, 01:28 PM

Funny you mention that last cockroach - I peeked around at a few forums I used to go to - and there he was. And would it surprise you to learn that he is currently banned at that forum? Some things never change. :)

hjmick
12-05-2016, 01:29 PM
Doesn't surprise me one iota...

jimnyc
12-05-2016, 01:30 PM
I nominate Jill Stein.

I watched a 9 minute video yesterday, an interview of Wallace and her.... oh boy, I wish she could be a man for just 5 minutes. What an annoying beotch that one is.

Elessar
12-05-2016, 02:10 PM
Awww, shit...

Reaches out and slaps Jim upside of the head just to make him feel happy!:laugh2:

Elessar
12-05-2016, 02:11 PM

Nice 44 MLB shot!

tailfins
12-05-2016, 02:20 PM

Pete311
bullypulpit
gabosaurus
noir
tailfins
gunny
gnostic

My posture since posting here again seems to have escaped you, so I will spell it out. That posture is total distrust. That means be careful not to leave an opening. Generally, it means "don't engage". I post to learn. You and your message board are just a Frank Luntz style focus group to me. Nothing more, nothing less. I generally post for public consumption, not with the intent for interacting with any one individual. For interacting with individuals, I have long ago taken my business elsewhere. You or any other "staff" can't disappoint me because I expect nothing of you.

Sometimes I don't even need to log in because someone else already posted the idea that I wanted to see the response from the demographic that this message board serves as a sample of.

jimnyc
12-05-2016, 03:16 PM
My posture since posting here again seems to have escaped you, so I will spell it out. That posture is total distrust. That means be careful not to leave an opening. Generally, it means "don't engage". I post to learn. You and your message board are just a Frank Luntz style focus group to me. Nothing more, nothing less. I generally post for public consumption, not with the intent for interacting with any one individual. For interacting with individuals, I have long ago taken my business elsewhere. You or any other "staff" can't disappoint me because I expect nothing of you.

Sometimes I don't even need to log in because someone else already posted the idea that I wanted to see the response from the demographic that this message board serves as a sample of.

There was a time that I liked you, tailboy. But seemed that no matter what I did to help you, you disrespected me in the end anyway, even though I never did a single thing to disrespect you.

But you think we, or I, am a lab rat for your amusement. Honestly, I'm not sure you can find amusement if it fell out of the sky and landed on your square head.

I so want to truly go off on you, but I still think you are fucked in the head, and either wouldn't understand, or it would make you cry. What the fuck is your problem? Did you go full on retard after Cruz lost? Oh, you DO remember that, don't you? You had all the numbers added up and there was no way Trump was able to win. Shall I dig up the posts, or we all just agree that you're an idiot and made an asshole out of yourself, and then suddenly disappeared once Cruz was out. That had to hurt, but you took it exceptionally bad, and were gone for an awfully long time.

So are you angry with many here because of the way things went politically? Because maybe a couple of people were mean to tailbeans? Or because you're just a dumbass?!

tailfins
12-05-2016, 06:13 PM
My decision had nothing to do with politics.

tailfins
12-05-2016, 06:25 PM
There was a time that I liked you, tailboy. But seemed that no matter what I did to help you, you disrespected me in the end anyway, even though I never did a single thing to disrespect you.

But you think we, or I, am a lab rat for your amusement. Honestly, I'm not sure you can find amusement if it fell out of the sky and landed on your square head.

I so want to truly go off on you, but I still think you are fucked in the head, and either wouldn't understand, or it would make you cry. What the fuck is your problem? Did you go full on retard after Cruz lost? Oh, you DO remember that, don't you? You had all the numbers added up and there was no way Trump was able to win. Shall I dig up the posts, or we all just agree that you're an idiot and made an asshole out of yourself, and then suddenly disappeared once Cruz was out. That had to hurt, but you took it exceptionally bad, and were gone for an awfully long time.

So are you angry with many here because of the way things went politically? Because maybe a couple of people were mean to tailbeans? Or because you're just a dumbass?!

Furthermore, I don't cry, I merely exercise my Constitutional right of association or non-association as the case may be. You see, I just plain don't care anymore.

Elessar
12-05-2016, 06:31 PM
Furthermore, I don't cry, I merely exercise my Constitutional right of association or non-association as the case may be. You see, I just plain don't care anymore.

You make an awful lot of noise for someone who 'just plain don't care anymore'.

aboutime
12-05-2016, 06:34 PM
jim. The best way to get rid of those feelings that you need to fight the obvious candidates here on DP, would to simply Drink a Lot of Carbonated Drinks that will help you discharge the feelings in a safe, appropriate way.

You have two choices. You can BURP them into submission, or FART:puke::fart::upyours::pee::catfight::buttkick: :smackface::deadhorse::fart: as much as you can to MATCH their intelligence, wits, and mental abilities to become part of the Human race.

jimnyc
12-06-2016, 12:35 PM
My decision had nothing to do with politics.

Well, you started acting differently as a result of fighting with other members here. But you still remained and you remained and were defiant about Cruz, the primaries and Trump being unable to reach the amount of numbers he needed. It was right around then, when he went over the top. and Cruz was done - you disappeared. But whatever, I suppose that doesn't matter.

But then you return with the lab rat bullshit. Why would you do that to the many on this board that were nothing but polite and helpful to you over the last few years? You get mad at one person, or the board in general, and are incapable of separating that and the folks that were good to you? Apparently you don't remember. I'll tell you this, I do though, and I don't forget too easily either. It's one thing when someone just ends up being a dick to me. But when they do so, and bite my hand after I have always extended that hand in friendship? Fuck you. You weren't the first to do this though - Jim needs to learn his lesson.

aboutime
12-06-2016, 04:03 PM

You should use your Constitutional Right to REMAIN SILENT here. That way we won't have to listen, read, or hear you whining in defense of your false claims. If you really Don't care anymore. There is NO FURTHER REASON for any of us to hear from you.

Gunny
12-06-2016, 11:11 PM

Pete311
bullypulpit
gabosaurus
noir
tailfins
gunny
gnostic

I could forgive you wanting to hit me. But putting me on THAT list of names? You suck in every way possible.

And how come it is when I want to hit your lame ass
I get ignored. The one day my PC's down and here you are.

Dirtbag.:slap:

tailfins
12-07-2016, 11:30 AM
Well, you started acting differently as a result of fighting with other members here. But you still remained and you remained and were defiant about Cruz, the primaries and Trump being unable to reach the amount of numbers he needed. It was right around then, when he went over the top. and Cruz was done - you disappeared. But whatever, I suppose that doesn't matter.

But then you return with the lab rat bullshit. Why would you do that to the many on this board that were nothing but polite and helpful to you over the last few years? You get mad at one person, or the board in general, and are incapable of separating that and the folks that were good to you? Apparently you don't remember. I'll tell you this, I do though, and I don't forget too easily either. It's one thing when someone just ends up being a dick to me. But when they do so, and bite my hand after I have always extended that hand in friendship? Fuck you. You weren't the first to do this though - Jim needs to learn his lesson.

You are responsible for what you allow your minions to do. Expect pickpockets in Rio and expect toxic people at Debate policy. One should prepare according when one visits either.

Gunny
12-07-2016, 12:03 PM
You are responsible for what you allow your minions to do. Expect pickpockets in Rio and expect toxic people at Debate policy. One should prepare according when one visits either.
tailfins You DO realize this is humor. Right? I aggravate the crap out of people. Big deal. I expect to get back what I dish out. So what other board can you log on to and say whatever you want? Most are ban city.

And why do you think you can come on a board with an alternate opinion and not expect to get shit for it? Think about it. Debate. We argue. Duh.

Lighten up.

Black Diamond
12-07-2016, 01:15 PM
jimnyc.

Has anyone suggested William Shatner. :cool:

jimnyc
12-07-2016, 01:41 PM
I could forgive you wanting to hit me. But putting me on THAT list of names? You suck in every way possible.

And how come it is when I want to hit your lame ass
I get ignored. The one day my PC's down and here you are.

Dirtbag.:slap:

Yeah, I thought it would be funny. :) I don't want to fight any marines though. :)

jimnyc
12-07-2016, 01:44 PM

I'm going to give permission for this one. You should know how many times I have "protected" you or overrode decisions and desires. I thought we shared something similar, you with aspergers, my son with aspergers. I felt a connection and went out of my way to befriend you and protect you. But I guess that wasn't enough, you expected me to protect you from everyone here, even when you poked them with sticks in order to get responses? And now you come back here and act like I'm an idiot, and never did those things with you, never befriended you? Fuck you. I should have REALLY let my "minions" loose on you. A toxic person here or there doesn't mean ALL people are toxic, nor does it mean you hold all accountable as if they were toxic.

Dickhead.

jimnyc
12-07-2016, 01:45 PM
jimnyc.

Has anyone suggested William Shatner. :cool:

I only like Shatner when the later versions of Trek come on, which I hate, then I suddenly like Shatner. Otherwise, I'd like to punch him in his face too!! :laugh:

Black Diamond
12-07-2016, 01:56 PM
I only like Shatner when the later versions of Trek come on, which I hate, then I suddenly like Shatner. Otherwise, I'd like to punch him in his face too!! :laugh:
He had quite the karate move in those Priceline commercials. Better watch out.

Black Diamond
12-07-2016, 02:00 PM
Patrick Stewart had better get body guards when he's around New York.

NightTrain
12-07-2016, 03:50 PM

As has been explained to you by a great many members here, there is a Life Lesson that has eluded you thus far : Don't be a dickhead and you won't be treated like a dickhead.

Your first and most glaring fault is your personal attitude toward women. You're a sexist pig who somehow thinks you're above every woman because of your tallywhacker between your legs. Pretty much everyone ignored your asinine comments because the women around here run circles around you intellectually, with the exception of one. Trust me, they were laughing harder than anyone when reading your stupidity.

Then you began threatening lawsuits against me and others for pointing out your flawed thinking, running to your favorite "I'm mental so you can't legally tell me what a douchebag I am!" routine. I told you to bring it or STFU and you stopped that laughable threat. Strike two.

Realizing that you were as popular as herpes, you upped the ante by actively trolling after you realized how Gabby gets her attention fix. Reveling in more attention, you went whole hog. No one likes mindless trolls, with the possible exception of other trolls. Strike three.

Bonus Strike - just because you don't know what rules are, you get 4 strikes : After claiming to be a 'hacker' and threatening to take me out and then the board, I had to explain to you what a proxy server was while waiting for you to make good on your threats. After being called on it because you're just a script kiddie who has no knowledge of internet traffic, you retreated to a "I was just joking and I'm mentally disabled!" defense.

Politically, you were as active as any despicable moonbat in trying to derail Trump's campaign, only slinking back here to cautiously dip a toe in the water after Cruz ate a wheelbarrow full of crow & did his best to patch things up with Trump.

Your entire miserable experience is directly due to you being a douchebag. You got plenty of chances around here - several years worth. Proclaiming that you're better than anyone around here dropped more than a few jaws. In fact, you owe me a keyboard because I ruined it whilst unexpectedly chortling with a mouth full of coffee.

As the old adage goes :

If he acts like a douchebag, talks like a douchebag and types like a douchebag - most likely he's a douchebag. - Alexander The Great

Elessar
12-07-2016, 04:53 PM
O.K...Big OUCH! ↑ ↑

aboutime
12-07-2016, 06:23 PM

tailfins. Before you make any further attempts to take any of us here on DP on. You should first practice, as hard as you can...Trying to fight your way out of a Wet Paper bag.
Moral of this for you is....Weaklings who pontificate with their stupidity, and endless hatred, that expose themselves here...as you do all the time...Will never get anywhere fast. You keep on throwing those mud balls around here, and oddly enough. They only stick to your DIRTY hands.

Gunny
12-08-2016, 09:10 PM
tailfins. Before you make any further attempts to take any of us here on DP on. You should first practice, as hard as you can...Trying to fight your way out of a Wet Paper bag.
Moral of this for you is....Weaklings who pontificate with their stupidity, and endless hatred, that expose themselves here...as you do all the time...Will never get anywhere fast. You keep on throwing those mud balls around here, and oddly enough. They only stick to your DIRTY hands.

Let's see who we can piss off next ......:laugh2:

CSM
12-09-2016, 06:33 AM
Let's see who we can piss off next ......:laugh2:

You mean to tell me you don't have a list????

Gunny
12-09-2016, 11:12 PM
You mean to tell me you don't have a list????next.

Since when do Gunny's get lists? Y'all higher up types would be wanting us to learn to spell next. If you can't do it in crayon and 3 letter words, and it don't go bang just hand it to my clerk.

Crap y'all are getting demanding. :laugh:

CSM
12-10-2016, 06:45 AM
next.

Since when do Gunny's get lists? Y'all higher up types would be wanting us to learn to spell next. If you can't do it in crayon and 3 letter words, and it don't go bang just hand it to my clerk.

Crap y'all are getting demanding. :laugh:

Pictures.... no writing involved....