PDA

View Full Version : ok, put 'em up!

jimnyc
12-05-2016, 10:45 AM
I need to beat someone up, anyone will do. Must be a guy though, I can't beat up on the ladies. Gabby, you don't count, I'm more than happy to beat up on you if I have to. :) :)

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?57499-Ok-who-wants-to-fight

gabosaurus
12-09-2016, 10:42 PM
I need to beat someone up, anyone will do. Must be a guy though, I can't beat up on the ladies. Gabby, you don't count, I'm more than happy to beat up on you if I have to. :) :)

True. But I am five-foot and weigh 110.
My daughter could beat you up, though. Because you are old and out of shape. She is street smart and fights dirty. :fight55:

Gunny
12-09-2016, 11:56 PM
My daughter could beat you up, though. Because you are old and out of shape. She is street smart and fights dirty. :fight55:n my new PC

How sad is it I've lost 60 pounds and am still bigger than you? What a squeakball. You can't kill Jim yet. I'm not yet up to snuff on my new PC. Any interference with the geek will be met with force in extremely violently.

By MY daughter who is sick of listening to me and will hate you when I have to ask for help because you killed her only source of peace for her.

I don't see you getting out alive. :laugh:

Drummond
12-10-2016, 08:22 AM
My daughter could beat you up, though. Because you are old and out of shape. She is street smart and fights dirty. :fight55:

Your daughter has obviously been to too many Lib rallies.

Or was she being trained for attendance at a Trump rally .. ?

Anyway, this is what I like to hear about. Evidence concerning the, ahem, 'enlightened, tolerant Left' ... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

gabosaurus
12-10-2016, 11:44 AM
You can't kill Jim yet. I'm not yet up to snuff on my new PC. Any interference with the geek will be met with force in extremely violently.

By MY daughter who is sick of listening to me and will hate you when I have to ask for help because you killed her only source of peace for her.

Last I heard, Jim was already dead. :cool: :boobies:

My daughter is 15 and becoming more like my younger self by the day. Sometimes I wonder if I will get out alive. :death:
My mom is no doubt enjoying it.

jimnyc
12-10-2016, 11:59 AM
n my new PC

How sad is it I've lost 60 pounds and am still bigger than you? What a squeakball. You can't kill Jim yet. I'm not yet up to snuff on my new PC. Any interference with the geek will be met with force in extremely violently.

I appreciate you trying to take care of my light work. She's like a damn gnat running around my head at 1,000 mph. I will gladly stay on the phone with you, for the next month if need be, and even connect remotely and fix every last issue, and even pay you to allow me to do so - just please step on her head with one of your military steel tip boots. I was going to mention weapons, but she needs to suffer a little bit, as she makes me suffer.

Maybe even some 20 year old mustard gas from Iraq that the liberals swear up and down is useless? Let's find out for real!! :beery:

gabosaurus
12-10-2016, 02:13 PM
I appreciate you trying to take care of my light work. She's like a damn gnat running around my head at 1,000 mph.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTuGlXSjMhM

aboutime
12-10-2016, 02:29 PM

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?57499-Ok-who-wants-to-fight

jim. How unfortunate for gabby that all of us guys out here....know the difference between bullies, and ladies. So we instantly eliminate gabby as any threat, even as she brags, and has probably been training her daughter to be a liberal bully too!

No Honest man would ever hit a REAL WOMAN...so gabby. Be prepared to duck.