PDA

View Full Version : Al Gore the third, a chip off the old block.

Sitarro
07-30-2007, 04:55 PM
So........ Third strike, charged with two felony possessions and speeding over 100 mph, three misdemeanor drug charges and this judge will erase his record if he attends some bullshit drug diversion program....... hmmmm how nice to be the kid of one of the biggest hypocrites on the planet that also happens to be a former Vice President and a Presidential candidate.

Gore's Son Pleads Guilty in Drug Case
Email this Story

Jul 30, 1:54 PM (ET)

By GILLIAN FLACCUS

(AP) Al Gore, III, is shown in this Feb. 25, 2007, file photo in Los Angeles. Gore pleaded guilty...
Full Image
LAGUNA NIGUEL, Calif. (AP) - Al Gore's son pleaded guilty Monday to possessing marijuana and other drugs, but a judge said the plea could be withdrawn and the charges dropped if he successfully completes a drug diversion program.
Authorities have said they found drugs in Al Gore III's car after the 24-year-old was pulled over on July 4 for going 100 mph in his Toyota Prius.
He pleaded guilty Monday to two felony counts of drug possession, two misdemeanor counts of drug possession without a prescription, and one misdemeanor count of marijuana possession, the district attorney's office said.
Jaime Coulter, senior deputy district attorney, said Gore's sentencing will be continued until Feb. 7. If he has complied with all the conditions of the diversion program, the sentencing will be continued again for another year, with charges possibly being dropped in 2009.
"At that point, he will be able to withdraw his guilty plea as if he never entered it," Coulter said.
Deputies who pulled Gore over said they discovered less than an ounce of marijuana and a variety of medications, including Xanax, Valium, Vicodin and Adderall. Authorities said Gore did not have a prescription for any of those medications.
Gore also was charged with a traffic infraction for speeding.

nevadamedic
07-30-2007, 04:58 PM
If a regular person pulled that shit they would be in a load of trouble.............

waterrescuedude2000
07-30-2007, 06:58 PM
Hes a Special Clown. He deserves special treatment. But yes anyone else and he would have been in deep shit. But daddy pulled some strings.

Food for thought Gore and Whore do they rhyme for a reason??? :pee: GORE

red states rule
07-31-2007, 07:28 AM
So........ Third strike, charged with two felony possessions and speeding over 100 mph, three misdemeanor drug charges and this judge will erase his record if he attends some bullshit drug diversion program....... hmmmm how nice to be the kid of one of the biggest hypocrites on the planet that also happens to be a former Vice President and a Presidential candidate.

Gore's Son Pleads Guilty in Drug Case
Email this Story

Jul 30, 1:54 PM (ET)

By GILLIAN FLACCUS

(AP) Al Gore, III, is shown in this Feb. 25, 2007, file photo in Los Angeles. Gore pleaded guilty...
Full Image
LAGUNA NIGUEL, Calif. (AP) - Al Gore's son pleaded guilty Monday to possessing marijuana and other drugs, but a judge said the plea could be withdrawn and the charges dropped if he successfully completes a drug diversion program.
Authorities have said they found drugs in Al Gore III's car after the 24-year-old was pulled over on July 4 for going 100 mph in his Toyota Prius.
He pleaded guilty Monday to two felony counts of drug possession, two misdemeanor counts of drug possession without a prescription, and one misdemeanor count of marijuana possession, the district attorney's office said.
Jaime Coulter, senior deputy district attorney, said Gore's sentencing will be continued until Feb. 7. If he has complied with all the conditions of the diversion program, the sentencing will be continued again for another year, with charges possibly being dropped in 2009.
"At that point, he will be able to withdraw his guilty plea as if he never entered it," Coulter said.
Deputies who pulled Gore over said they discovered less than an ounce of marijuana and a variety of medications, including Xanax, Valium, Vicodin and Adderall. Authorities said Gore did not have a prescription for any of those medications.
Gore also was charged with a traffic infraction for speeding.

Ws Al Jr going "green"?

red states rule
07-31-2007, 07:35 AM
If a regular person pulled that shit they would be in a load of trouble.............

No, it is Bush's fault

Al Goe has said global warming does cause vegatition to grow in places it has never grown before. Al Jr did not have the pot - Bush's enviromantal polices caused it to grow in the kids car

nevadamedic
07-31-2007, 10:43 AM
Hes a Special Clown. He deserves special treatment. But yes anyone else and he would have been in deep shit. But daddy pulled some strings.

Food for thought Gore and Whore do they rhyme for a reason??? :pee: GORE

I don't think his dad had to pull any strings, I believe he got it on status alone.

red states rule
07-31-2007, 07:42 PM
I don't think his dad had to pull any strings, I believe he got it on status alone.

Really?

I think Al did all he could to get his kid off the hook

nevadamedic
07-31-2007, 07:47 PM
Really?

I think Al did all he could to get his kid off the hook

I don't think he needed to............

red states rule
07-31-2007, 07:48 PM
I don't think he needed to............

Why? Do you think the global warming defense would have worked?

nevadamedic
07-31-2007, 08:03 PM
Why? Do you think the global warming defense would have worked?

Global Warming is a conspiracy.

red states rule
07-31-2007, 08:05 PM
Global Warming is a conspiracy.

a vast right wing conspiracy - get it right

nevadamedic
07-31-2007, 08:11 PM
a vast right wing conspiracy - get it right

Huh?

red states rule
07-31-2007, 08:14 PM
Huh?

Libs will blame us for it sooner or later

Either for destroying the Earth or for when it is proven to by a hoax

nevadamedic
07-31-2007, 08:15 PM
Libs will blame us for it sooner or later

Either for destroying the Earth or for when it is proven to by a hoax

It is a Hoax................

red states rule
07-31-2007, 08:16 PM
It is a Hoax................

I laugh when libs rant how Republicans want to poison the air and water

Yes, we want to poison the air and water, kill millions of people, and then run for reelection

Like we drink different water and breath different air

nevadamedic
07-31-2007, 08:21 PM
I laugh when libs rant how Republicans want to poison the air and water

Yes, we want to poison the air and water, kill millions of people, and then run for reelection

Like we drink different water and breath different air

They will say anything they can to get elected.

red states rule
07-31-2007, 08:23 PM
They will say anything they can to get elected.

Then they forget what they said as soon as they are elected