PDA

View Full Version : Possible Psychoblues sighting in San Diego

gabosaurus
12-11-2016, 11:58 PM
My sister and her husband went to San Diego this weekend to visit some friends. As they were starting to drive back, they ran into a huge traffic jam. So they pulled into a shopping center to wait it out. They saw a guy who had just finished talking with police, so my sister went over to ask him what the problem was.

Apparently there was a short police chase where a car ran a couple of lights, then fishtailed out of control and hit a curb. The driver was incredibly drunk. When police got him out of the car, he yelled out "You can't arrest me! I'm f-ing Dale Junior! I'm a mean ass mofo driver!" Then he fell over a few times.
No word on whether he cussed Jim out during his tirade. :laugh:

sundaydriver
12-12-2016, 07:45 AM
My sister and her husband went to San Diego this weekend to visit some friends. As they were starting to drive back, they ran into a huge traffic jam. So they pulled into a shopping center to wait it out. They saw a guy who had just finished talking with police, so my sister went over to ask him what the problem was.

Apparently there was a short police chase where a car ran a couple of lights, then fishtailed out of control and hit a curb. The driver was incredibly drunk. When police got him out of the car, he yelled out "You can't arrest me! I'm f-ing Dale Junior! I'm a mean ass mofo driver!" Then he fell over a few times.
No word on whether he cussed Jim out during his tirade. :laugh:

In the past 10 days Dale Junior won NASCAR's Most Popular Driver Award again, was medically cleared to drive a race car again, and announced that he's getting married on New Years eve. Chances are, that was Dale Junior. :laugh: