PDA

View Full Version : Trump victory tour is "menacing"

jimnyc
12-12-2016, 01:51 PM
The liberals seriously have issues. That's a fact. Some serious losers out there. And these fucktards are still making retarded predictions. One would think they would at least STFU in that department. But this IS MSNBC, so I know they don't speak for everyone, but there will be a great deal that agree with this woman.

-----

Slate’s Michelle Goldberg: Trump Victory Tour ‘Menacing and Threatening’ to Non-Trump Supporters

Friday on MSNBC’s “All In,” Slate columnist Michelle Goldberg weighed in on President-elect Donald Trump’s victory tour thanking his voters, saying the rallies are “menacing and threatening” the majority of the people who did not vote for him in the 2016 election

“The whole posture is one of both rallying the people who voted for him, and also kind of menacing and threatening the majority who didn’t — with these sort of menacing asides. ‘They’re on our side, they just don’t know it yet.’ ‘You’re going to like what we have in store.’ I don’t think I am reading too much into this,” Goldberg told host Chris Hayes.

She concluded that Trump will “turn our country into a racist police state.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/12/11/slates-michelle-goldberg-trump-victory-tour-menacing-and-threatening-to-non-trump-supporters/

Elessar
12-12-2016, 03:25 PM
I really do not understand the angst in this 'victory tour'.

Him going out and thanking supporters is a pretty decent gesture that should
be viewed positively. He could, like so many others, just sit back and savor the
moment.

Tempest in a teapot complaining about this.

Abbey Marie
12-12-2016, 03:38 PM
Note to Michelle Goldberg: We don't care how you feel. Ya feel me?

NightTrain
12-12-2016, 03:41 PM
The reactions by the snowflakes are gold, Jerry! GOLD!!

pete311
12-12-2016, 03:46 PM
Either way, a victory tour is kinda lame. Get to work.

NightTrain
12-12-2016, 04:00 PM

It shows class and appreciation, something you and yours know nothing about.

And he's not President. Yet. :thumb:

jimnyc
12-12-2016, 04:22 PM

And yet it's far from unprecedented. Did you demand that the community organizer get back to work? Didn't think so.

Black Diamond
12-12-2016, 04:25 PM
And yet it's far from unprecedented. Did you demand that the community organizer get back to work? Didn't think so.

that would be racist.

NightTrain
12-12-2016, 04:28 PM

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9531&stc=1

pete311
12-12-2016, 05:39 PM

Shows vanity

NightTrain
12-12-2016, 05:43 PM

Shows vanity

I rest my case.

jimnyc
12-12-2016, 05:50 PM
Shows vanity

Sweet!! Do you know if anything else is planned, and if it will be televised or not?

I can't believe the nerve of this prick. I mean, going around thanking folks that helped him beat the liberal POS? :lol:

aboutime
12-12-2016, 07:04 PM

Wrong again petey. Only the LAME, and DUMBEST of the DUMB would say that.

Now, we can rest our case on you. Please respond and prove us wrong? Thanks in advance.

Elessar
12-12-2016, 07:35 PM
Wrong again petey. Only the LAME, and DUMBEST of the DUMB would say that.

Now, we can rest our case on you. Please respond and prove us wrong? Thanks in advance.

Silence is golden...:laugh:

Elessar
12-12-2016, 07:44 PM
Shows vanity

Ohh...I missed this one.

Obama on OBL's take-down..."Let's not slam dunk this one"...

Two days later, what does he do? Shows vanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNYmK19-d0U

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-strategy-of-taking-credit-for-osama-bin-laden-killing-risky-some-observers-say/2012/04/30/gIQApuAxrT_story.html?utm_term=.7e8fb0e08644

pete311
12-12-2016, 08:12 PM
Silence is golden...:laugh:

I have him on ignore

Elessar
12-12-2016, 08:14 PM
I have him on ignore

Tsk! Chicken-shit way out of a debate or disagreement.

aboutime
12-12-2016, 08:28 PM
I have him on ignore

WHO petey? Who do you have on Ignore now?

Elessar
12-12-2016, 08:33 PM
WHO petey? Who do you have on Ignore now?

You, of course.

You must have struck a sensitive nerve. Poor Petey!

aboutime
12-12-2016, 08:39 PM
You, of course.

You must have struck a sensitive nerve. Poor Petey!

Elessar: Really? Could'a fooled me. Guess he IMAGINES my posts, words, and sentences he claims he DOESN'T READ?:laugh2:

Elessar
12-12-2016, 10:35 PM
Elessar: Really? Could'a fooled me. Guess he IMAGINES my posts, words, and sentences he claims he DOESN'T READ?:laugh2:

Easily full of shit! I guess I'll be next.:laugh:

pete311
12-13-2016, 12:24 AM
Tsk! Chicken-shit way out of a debate or disagreement.

as if I give a fuck what you think. abouttime does not debate, that is why he is on ignore

NightTrain
12-13-2016, 12:37 AM
as if I give a fuck what you think. abouttime does not debate, that is why he is on ignore

Well, that wasn't very nice. AT put his ass on the line serving this country overseas, instead of demanding free government services and badmouthing this country as you've made it your mission to.

Now that you're done watching football, it should be fun to watch you explain your lack of logic & reading comprehension in the other thread you ran away from... you know, the one where we're about to run out of oil, natural gas and coal.

Drummond
12-13-2016, 07:55 AM
Tsk! Chicken-shit way out of a debate or disagreement.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Couldn't agree more. Pete's answer to questions and arguments he cannot tackle is to take a closed-minded approach, and just shut out everything he can't tackle. It's a standard Leftie approach -- I've encountered it many times before. No Leftie can concede error to any notable degree, on ANY issue that they have a policy stand on, because the whole Leftie approach to issues is to be propagandist and to push that propaganda as though it was unassailable. Anything undermining that propaganda, therefore, cannot be tolerated. Ever.

Pete did what he had to do. I understand his position. No Leftie is, conspicuously, 'ever in the wrong' ... so no path can be followed which would publicly concede error. Pete, at the end of the day, is just being 'a good Leftie'.

The rest of us, of course, will just get on with living in the REAL world (naughty ol' us, eh .....:rolleyes:), while Pete goes and finds a quiet corner to cry somewhere.

We know freedom. Pete only knows the imprisonment that Leftie dogmatism inflicts upon him. His must ultimately be a sad life, I'd imagine ....

For my part, I've only ever put one individual on 'ignore'. I did so reluctantly, and I waited (and wasted) a ridiculous amount of time before I did. Then, it was only because I recognised that nothing else would serve. I much prefer fair, decent debate with anyone open-minded enough to conduct one. It's when this breaks down that other measures have to be considered.