PDA

View Full Version : alt-right defined

jimnyc
12-13-2016, 05:37 PM
I am no part of this "alt-right". The group and NPI, the racists that took the term for themselves... and anything to do with race being a part of any platform, is not something for me - and it's certainly not any type of alternative for any politics, IMO. This isn't a victory for anyone to see me post this, but rather a clarification. I've agreed from the get go that NPI and others were racists and brought the idea of alt-right and racism in 2016. But they don't speak for everyone. But at the same time, it appears that this racism is all that many think of, and all that many print about. I don't want to be associated with it in such a manner, even if it is mostly incorrect, as are many others that jump to conclusions.

So I don't even care about that, even if some do want to label everyone and make assumptions. :)

fj1200
12-14-2016, 08:51 AM
Didn't the racists have it first?

jimnyc
12-14-2016, 10:12 AM

No.

Gunny
12-14-2016, 10:24 AM
Just a thought ..... does anyone on the right understand all the noise they make is giving life to a dead fish? The left just throws out some inane crap and the right goes into damage control. Why defend against total fabrication?

Alt is a key on my PC that screws up if I look at it wrong.

jimnyc
12-14-2016, 10:56 AM

Btw, before you continue, and refuse to show racism from prior to the election season and the definition changing, I'd rather just concede than run in circles for no reason and get a headache. But feel free to think you're correct again.

http://i.imgur.com/7jgoYif.jpg

fj1200
12-14-2016, 01:37 PM
No.

I thought you were saying in the other thread that Spencer and the NPI was racist.

Btw, before you continue, and refuse to show racism from prior to the election season and the definition changing, I'd rather just concede than run in circles for no reason and get a headache. But feel free to think you're correct again.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not aware that the alt-right before the election is different than the alt-right after the election. '09 and '16 may be different however.

jimnyc
12-14-2016, 01:41 PM
I thought you were saying in the other thread that Spencer and the NPI was racist.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not aware that the alt-right before the election is different than the alt-right after the election. '09 and '16 may be different however.

I mean this seriously, so don't think I'm being a dick as usual - I'm not going to debate you on this issue. It's been beaten to death.

fj1200
12-14-2016, 01:44 PM
I mean this seriously, so don't think I'm being a dick as usual - I'm not going to debate you on this issue. It's been beaten to death.

Then please don't bother to complain about how I'm "refusing to show..." something or other.

jimnyc
12-14-2016, 01:58 PM
Then please don't bother to complain about how I'm "refusing to show..." something or other.

You know what, how about you go and fuck yourself? You've turned into nothing more than a whiny fuck, and that's why so many so quickly placed you on ignore. You ALWAYS have to have the last word, you always act like you're smarter than everyone here.

And you didn't show jack shit, hence me giving up. You run on the same shit over and over and over, and it's boring, and I have zero desire to waste any more time running in circles with someone who thinks he's God on every issue and grabs onto the lamest of shit like a dog biting into a bone, and won't let go. No thanks, that's why half the time I tell you "no thanks" and don't entertain your questions.

Again, kindly go and fuck yourself. I know you'll reply and get your last word, but I won't be biting any longer. I have spammers that appear once every 6 months or so that I would rather discuss/debate things with.

fj1200
12-14-2016, 02:03 PM
I know you'll reply and get your last word, but I won't be biting any longer.

Lie about me or try to get in your own last dig and I'll tend to respond. I'm sorry you don't like it. :)

Abbey Marie
12-14-2016, 02:18 PM
fj, I'm not seeing where Jim lied. Can you explain? I saw him trying to bow out of this debate with you.

jimnyc
12-14-2016, 02:24 PM
fj, I'm not seeing where Jim lied. Can you explain? I saw him trying to bow out of this debate with you.

Likely going to be his "refusing to show" and whatever, and stating he did. Regardless, yesterday was a long day on the same issue, and a million times in the past. Rather then continue things, and perhaps continue any negativity, I decided to politely bow out, kinda along the lines of "agree to disagree". Apparently that wasn't good enough.

fj1200
12-15-2016, 02:11 PM

It was a general comment not necessarily limited to this thread.

Likely going to be his "refusing to show" and whatever, and stating he did. Regardless, yesterday was a long day on the same issue, and a million times in the past. Rather then continue things, and perhaps continue any negativity, I decided to politely bow out, kinda along the lines of "agree to disagree". Apparently that wasn't good enough.

Because as I said I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't really care if you bow out but don't deny that you like to get in your own last digs.

pete311
12-15-2016, 02:30 PM
lol Jim, you are Alt right. Deal with it. You are a brietbart infowars trump white nationalist anti-progressive fanboy.

jimnyc
12-15-2016, 02:32 PM
lol Jim, you are Alt right. Deal with it. You are a brietbart infowars trump white nationalist anti-progressive fanboy.

I have no problem dealing with it Petey. I already stated in a few threads that I was an admitted racist. I do not visit infowars though. Anti progressive is anti liberal, and that's me then. I do love Breitbart. Oh, did I state that I was proven to be a racist? And then I admitted as much.

I always appreciate you though, my friend. :)