PDA

View Full Version : Love my new cell phone battery!!

jimnyc
12-13-2016, 07:25 PM
I know, how can you get excited over a battery, right? But you all know that you have to charge your cell phone like 2x per day, these new smart phones just eat the battery. I bought a new double sized battery. While it's a little bigger, and I had to put a new rear cover on it (which came with the battery!), it was well worth it! No more charging 2x per day. Look at the very bottom for the average battery life. :) Yep, I've been averaging about nearly 3 days per charge now.

Btw, Gsam battery monitor is the program, very good program for you Android users.

http://i.imgur.com/6cCVYp4.png

jimnyc
12-13-2016, 07:26 PM
Oh my, I took that screenshot directly from the phone, and then just emailed it to myself. I then saved it to my desktop, and uploaded it to imgur. It wasn't until I submitted the post just now that I saw it was HUGE. It was tiny on my phone!!

Gunny
12-13-2016, 07:33 PM
Oh my, I took that screenshot directly from the phone, and then just emailed it to myself. I then saved it to my desktop, and uploaded it to imgur. It wasn't until I submitted the post just now that I saw it was HUGE. It was tiny on my phone!!:slap:

All that to figure out you're a dumbass? Crap.all I had tp do was read my contract with the Corps.:laugh:

jimnyc
12-13-2016, 07:47 PM
:slap:

All that to figure out you're a dumbass? Crap.all I had tp do was read my contract with the Corps.:laugh:

Yeah, well, I actually knew THAT already, but I still thought the picture was a smaller size. :)