PDA

View Full Version : Gay Milo beats up on a leftist

jimnyc
12-14-2016, 12:32 PM
The entire video is at the bottom. Follow the link to read the rest of the text.

-----

MILO Destroys Leftist Who Accuses Him Of Racism At UWM

Following his speech at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee about the left and race, Breitbart Senior Editor MILO destroyed a crowd member who accused him of racism over his Twitter ban.

As MILO finished making a point about rapper Snoop Dogg moving to South Africa, a man from the crowd stood up and shouted something at MILO. “Alright pumpkin, let’s go!” said MILO challenging the ginger, bespeckled man to stand up and make his point,

“You claim to be this defender of black people, right?” said the man, “you claim to abhor racism in all it’s forms, this whole talk, this whole discussion is about how liberals are the real racists right? Isn’t this true?” said the man.

“Do you have a question?” responded MILO.

The man continued, “how do you claim to be the anti-racist, the one who’s calling out all the racists” MILO briefly interrupted hurrying the man along, “yes get to the question sweetheart,” said the Dangerous Faggot. “How do you claim to be anti-racist when you’re the one who got your followers on Twitter to attack Leslie Jones the star of Ghostbusters with a storm of racist tweets that compared her to a gorilla, didn’t you? How can you justify all this defence of Black America and claim to be the saviour of black folks when there is not a single black person in this audience?”

A black MILO fan in the audience immediately stood up as the crowd cheered, “Oh there’s one!” shouted the man, “you found one black person in the city that has the largest black population in the state to come to your talk so why aren’t there more black people here if you’re such a defender of Black America?”

“Ok we have two questions in there and I’m going to address both of them for you,” said MILO as fans began to cheer, “stop it, stop alluding to me being some sort of viper about to strike, I’m going to be very nice. First of all, stop believing everything you read in the press. What I did, you should have picked this up by now from whatever terrible blog you read whether it’s Vox or Mic or BuzzFeed or – not Gawker anymore thank god, but you should have picked up by now that the media doesn’t always get everything right. For instance, the last election.”

MILO continued: “I wrote as most of this audience will know, I wrote a very waspish review of the new Ghostbusters movie which is total fucking garbage and I said so and if our friend down here had read the review he might have known for instance that in the course of -” said MILO before being interrupted by the shouting ginger man in the crowd.

MILO continued, “if he had taken the time to read the review which of course he has not, he would have known that I actually mounted a defence of Leslie Jones, what I said was that I found it quite disturbing that she was expected to play what amounts to a sort of minstrel show, y’know this kind of ‘mmhmm’ black girl attitude that I found kind of out of date, we had that stuff in the 90s and it was a little bit cringe then, it’s 2016, she’s a black woman in a Hollywood blockbuster, does she still need to play that stereotypical black character?”

Rest here - http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/12/13/milo-destroys-protester-university-wisconsin-milwaukee/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2b7cNafYX8